The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon - Cover

The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Chapter 18: Another Strange Morning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Another Strange Morning - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Cinnamon woke slowly. As she opened her eyes she heard a voice say "Well, good morning. I thought you were going to sleep for ever."

Cinnamon tilted her head up a little to see Sharmon smiling down at her. Cinnamon mumbled "Good morning." and snuggled back down. Then her eyes popped back as she had realized that she was using Sharmon's shoulder as a pillow. Embarrassed Cinnamon quickly sat up and moved back to her side of the tent. "Oh Sharmon! I-I'm so sorry!"

Sharmon chuckled and said "It's alright.", even as she wished Cinnamon hadn't left. She'd enjoyed feeling Cinnamon's closeness and trust. "Did you sleep well?" she asked.

Cinnamon blushed and nodded while looking down to avoid Sharmon's gaze. She'd slept very well and felt embarrassed for using Sharmon like she had, even though it was unintentional.

Sharmon failed to completely hide her smile. "That's good. I'm glad."

Surprised, Cinnamon looked up to see Sharmon smiling. She tried to apologize again but Sharmon stopped her. "It's alright Cinnamon." Sharmon said gently. "It did get a bit cold last night. It's only natural to get close for warmth."

Sighing Cinnamon said "Yeah." and then she shivered. It was still cold.

Sharmon frowned. "I expect we'll have a storm soon."

Startled Cinnamon looked up. " A storm?"

Sharmon nodded. "It's close to winter so it wouldn't be uncommon. We'll need to check with Ernon to be sure, but we may be here a day or two."

"Why?" Cinnamon asked.

Sharmon gave her a wry grin. "Would you want to hike while cold and soaking wet?"

Cinnamon shook her head no.

"Neither would we if we can avoid it. So we may stay here until the storm blows over."

"Oh" Cinnamon replied sounding a bit lost. Part of her still wanted to get home even though she was now questioning that. She was starting to get attached to her new friends and to this place she found herself in. As strange as it all was she didn't want to leave.

Sensing Cinnamon's spirits sinking Sharmon added. "Of course the storm may pass us completely. So the worst we'll have is a day or two of rest before hiking out of the forest."

Cinnamon had to smile at that. A day of rest sitting around a campfire didn't sound that bad to her as she was still a little sore from yesterday's exertions.

Sharmon smiled back and said "Let's get dressed and go talk to Ernon." and reached for her clothes. At the same time she pointed Cinnamon's clothes out to her and then began to take off her nightshirt.

Cinnamon agreed and started to pull up her nightshirt. As she did she became aware of a rising pressure within her that was rapidly becoming urgent. "Um, Sharmon?"

"Hm?" she replied from under her nightshirt.

"Um... I've got to go."

"I know Cinnamon and we've all promised to help you. It'll just take some time."

"Yes. No. Thank you but that's not what I meant." Cinnamon said, blushing.

"Ah," Sharmon said understanding. "Do you remember where it is?"

Cinnamon nodded. Their bathroom area was half way towards the trail in the direction they'd arrived, behind a large Iron Wood Tree. The area was partially screened in on all sides by bushes and more trees with a steep rise on the side near the trail. This made for a nice private area to take care of one's personal business.

"Ok. You'd better go then." Sharmon told her and then moved to one side so Cinnamon could crawl past her.

Cinnamon looked back and waited until Sharmon covered her breasts and nodded her thanks, and then she opened the tent flap and started to crawl out into the morning light. As she did so the cold hit her making her gasp.


Sharmon looked up as she heard Cinnamon's gasp. And watched as a wave of shivers and goose pimples moved down Cinnamon's legs in a wave. She felt for the girl. She was still inside the tent and she had goose pimples on her arms and her nipples were hard from the cold. Trying not to shiver herself she told Cinnamon, "Better hurry Cinnamon. Sooner there, sooner back."


Cinnamon gave a small whimper for a reply and finished crawling outside. Then she stood up and after short wave to the others around the fire, began to run towards the bathroom area while hugging herself tightly. She'd only taken a few steps when Sharmon's voice brought her to a halt.


Inside the tent Sharmon heard the others greet her and then Cinnamon begin to run for the bathroom. As she did Sharmon called out just loud enough for Cinnamon to hear "Don't forget to grab a blue leaf first. She heard Cinnamon's foot steps stop and heard her give a short cry of frustration. Then she heard Cinnamon run past the tent towards the nearest Blue Fir Tree and then run back towards the bathroom. She shook her head with amusement and then frowned. It was getting colder, it was nearly winter and Cinnamon wasn't prepared for it. True she had a sweater but that would only provide so much protection from the cold and none from the rain and even less from snow. Hopefully it wouldn't snow for a while yet but the weather in this area could be unpredictable. They all had some extra clothing in their packs, just in case, but all Cinnamon had was what had come with her through the portal. She would have to ask the others if they had anything Cinnamon could use.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.