The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon - Cover

The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Chapter 17: A Strange Watch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: A Strange Watch - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

When Muriel finished praying for her friends she turned around, then jumped back with a startled gasp; Lancos was standing right in front of her! Muriel's temper flared and she started to say something, but he silenced her with a kiss. All that came out was a muffled mumble followed by a pleasure-filled moan as she melted against him.

Lancos' lips left Muriel's and roamed along her cheek to her ear and then down her neck. Muriel moaned and arched her neck in response giving her self to him. Lancos licked a sensitive spot on Muriel's neck making her gasp and press closer to him. Then she felt his hands run down her back to cup her buttocks through her nightgown and pull her to him. She could feel his hardness against her belly.

Muriel loved how excited and loved he made her feel. Despite the cold air his touch filled her body with warmth. His sins of yesterday forgotten, Muriel pressed her soft breasts against his hard chest and ground her hips against him. Her hands traveled up to his head and running her fingers through his hair, pulled him down to direct his kisses across the heated flesh of her breast to her nipple.

Lancos had just taken the turgid nipple into his mouth when Muriel heard a stirring from the tent behind her. She pushed Lancos's head from her breast whispering loudly, "We can't do this! We'll wake Cinnamon and Sharmon." then gasped as the cold air hit her hot wet nipple.

Lancos kissed her neck and whispered "We can." and gave her earlobe a gentle nibble. "You just have to be quieter this time."

"Quieter?!" Muriel hissed. "I'm not the one who howled at the mmmphhf!"

Lancos quieted her protest by forcing her tongue to duel with his in her mouth. Then he further undermined her protest by kneading her buttocks while thrusting his member against her stomach. Her argument lost to her rising need, Muriel moaned and pressed herself harder against him.

They remained locked together liked that for several minutes until Muriel gasped loudly as Lancos's hands caressed the skin of her bare behind, his long fingers delving between them to caress her puckered rose bud and the slick folds of her sex just beyond. She moaned and pressed back against his searching fingers. Her moan soon became a groan as his finger penetrated her warm depths.

Muriel pulled Lancos's head from her breast and said in a voice filled with desire and lust, "Take me now."

Lancos gave her a roguish grin and said "As you wish milady." and kissed her deeply. As he kissed her, he ran his hands under her buttocks to her thighs and lifted her up to him. Muriel giggled with delight and locked her legs around his hips. Then Lancos carried her over toward the fire. Muriel gasped with every step as he hard cock rubbed against the sensitive flesh between her legs.

After finding a spot closer to the fire and further from the tents Lancos laid her down on the ground. Now above her, he pulled away from her lips just long enough to tell her "Take me out." before kissing her again.

Muriel moaned and quickly began to untie the cords holding his trousers on. When they came free she gasped as the hot flesh of his manhood met her hands. She began to stroke the heated flesh, making him moan. She never ceased to marvel at how it could felt so hard and soft at the same time. And so hot! It felt like a mace just from the blacksmith's forge and covered in velvet. And it never failed to give her pleasure. While she may, occasionally, wish for a different champion she never regretted following the high priestess's suggestion of "Sleep with him."

They gasped as one as Muriel rubbed the mushroom shaped head between her slick lower lips to position him at her entrance. Then he was sliding into her, filling her with his manhood. As he stretched her vagina pleasurably she moaned "I love you my champion."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.