The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon
Chapter 16: A Strange Dream

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: A Strange Dream - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Arooooo!"

In Sharmon's tent Cinnamon woke with a gasp and sat up. She was breathing heavily, her nipples painfully hard, her breasts and pussy aching to be touched. Instead of touching them however, she just sat there and tried to steady her breathing while thinking about what had just happened. "Wow! That was some dream!" Cinnamon couldn't believe how aroused she was. She'd had erotic dreams before but nothing as powerful as this one. Her previous dreams had been more romantic in nature and made her feel warm and good. But this one had been pure lust that left her panting with desire. However, even as she was remembering it, the dream began to fade from her grasp. Soon she could only recall the end with any clarity, and it was the end that confused her the most. It had felt so real, more so than the rest of it. Even though she knew it wasn't real, she longed for it to be true.

Cinnamon sat in the tent for some time, thinking about the end of the dream. Finally deciding that it was only a dream she started to lay back down when she stopped. Her eyes went wide and she could feel her face heating up; she could smell her arousal in the small tent! Cinnamon panicked momentarily then reconsidered. "Thank goodness Sharmon isn't here to notice!" That thought sent Cinnamon back into a panic. "I have to air this place out or Sharmon will think that I've been..." Cinnamon didn't finish that highly embarrassing thought.

She flung the covers back and crawled out of the tent, making sure the tent flaps were left open. As she stood up she gasped as the cool night air hit her sweat soaked body. Cinnamon shivered, and started bouncing on her toes and rubbing her upper arms, as she cooled rapidly. Then a voice called to her making her jump with a startled cry.

Cinnamon spun around and alarmed but when she saw Sharmon approaching her from the fire she sighed with obvious relief and put a hand to her chest to calm her heart.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." Sharmon said with a wry grin.

"It's alright." Cinnamon replied. Then she realized that it had been Sharmon's question that had startled her and said, "I'm sorry could you repeat the question please?"

Sharmon smiled and said "I asked if you were ok."

"Yes! Yes, of course! Why wouldn't I be?" Cinnamon squeaked suddenly fearful.

"Okay." Sharmon said. Her tone of voice said that she didn't completely accept Cinnamon's response. "It's just that I didn't expect to see you until breakfast."

"Oh." Cinnamon said relieved. "I-I had a strange dream."

Sharmon chuckled as she turned to walk back towards the fire. "Oh I don't doubt that at all."

Cinnamon's face went pale and her eyes widened. "W-what?" She asked.

Sharmon could tell Cinnamon was very embarrassed and decided to have mercy on her. "Well, it's only natural. You're away from home and in a strange place. It's only natural to have a strange dream." she said. Sharmon was also pretty sure that being in a strange place was not the sole cause of Cinnamon's strange dream. "You'd have to be dead not to hear them." she thought somewhat angrily. Not only had they turned what should have been a quiet watch into a frustrating one but they'd affected Cinnamon's sleep as well.

Cinnamon looked very relieved. She'd been afraid Sharmon had known that she'd had an erotic dream. She was glad that Sharmon had come to a different but totally believable conclusion, even though it was wrong.

"Y-yeah, that's it." Cinnamon said with a nervous laugh.

"Well if you're going to be up you might as well come sit by the fire and warm yourself." Sharmon said as she tossed some more wood onto the fire. Cinnamon nodded eagerly at the invitation and scurried over to join her. As she approached Sharmon was suddenly glad that the others were currently occupied else where because she could see that Cinnamon's nightshirt had been rendered nearly transparent and she could easily make out Cinnamon's nipples and pubic hair. Sharmon knew Cinnamon would be mortified if she found out, so Sharmon said nothing while praying that Cinnamon's nightgown warmed and dried quickly.

Cinnamon gratefully sat on a log facing the fire and sighed as the heat of the flames began to warm her body. Then she stiffened with surprise as Sharmon draped a cloak over her shoulders. Cinnamon looked at it and then up to Sharmon and said "but won't you need it?"

Sharmon shook her head. "No I'm alright. Besides you need it more right now than I do."

Cinnamon smiled up at her and said "Thank you." and pulled the cloak tighter about her shoulders. She was feeling warmer already.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" Sharmon asked as she sat down on the log, next to Cinnamon. However she was sitting with her back towards the fire.

Cinnamon, embarrassed about the nature of her dream, asked "T-tell you about what?" Then in an attempt to change the subject she asked. "Why are you sitting away from the fire?"

Sharmon, who was scanning the forest path, rolled her eyes. She knew Cinnamon was trying to change the subject. "If I sit staring into the fire it'll ruin my night vision and I asked if you wanted to tell me about your dream?"

"Uh... I guess." Cinnamon said and started to turn around to face the same direction as Sharmon. Sharmon stopped her however.

"No, stay facing towards the fire. You need its warmth." Sharmon told her. "We can talk like this."

"Um... ok." Cinnamon replied and then went silent.

They sat together in companionable silence for a while until Sharmon said, "So do you want to tell me about it? You don't have to but it might help you feel better."

Cinnamon sighed. She didn't want to talk about it but she did at the same time. Haltingly Cinnamon said "Um... well... it was strange... but I can't really remember much of it now." It was however the truth as she couldn't remember much of what had occurred in the dream. All she could recall was the dream's erotic nature and its confusing end.

Sharmon nodded her head and said "Dreams are often like that."

Suddenly fearful of losing her new friend Cinnamon turned halfway and said, "The ending was really strange though. It felt so real."

Sharmon turned to look at Cinnamon. She had one eyebrow raised in a questioning manner. "Oh?"

"Yeah." Cinnamon replied softly looking back at the fire. "It was about my mom. Not my real mom but the mom from my daydream." Cinnamon looked back at Sharmon, her eyes pleading for the older woman to understand.

She did. When Sharmon nodded, Cinnamon sighed and continued. "I was having this really wild dream," Cinnamon blushed as she spoke. "I-I can't really remember it but I was dreaming and then I suddenly felt like I wasn't alone. The thing is I wasn't scared. I know I should have been but it felt familiar somehow. Even comforting in a way." Cinnamon looked up at Sharmon and Sharmon nodded for her to continue.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.