The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon
Chapter 12: A Strange Night

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: A Strange Night - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

When Cinnamon came up out of the water she gave a short shriek of terror as a strong hand covered her eyes. The hand immediately released her as Cinnamon spun and put her back to the edge of the water fall.

"Sorry Cinnamon." Sharmon said. "I didn't mean to scare you but you shouldn't spy on private moments."

Cinnamon blushed and started sputtering that she wasn't Sharmon gave her a teasing grin. "Besides we should dry off and head back. It's late and dinner's probably ready."

Before Cinnamon could agree Vanessa called up from below them. "What are you doing to the poor girl?" she asked.

"Nothing, I just startled her is all." Sharmon replied.

"Sure you did!" Vanessa teased.

Sharmon frowned. "That's all." she said annoyed. "At least I'm not corrupting her. Come on Cinnamon. Let's go dry off." and with that she grabbed Cinnamon's hand and began to lead her back to the small shore. As she walked Sharmon called back over her shoulder "And you two had better be decent when we get down there!"

Vanessa's laugh echoed into the night.

Cinnamon, Muriel, and Sharmon dried off and dressed. Muriel wore a long nightgown with robes. Sharmon wore pajamas and Cinnamon wore her nightshirt but she also had her towel firmly tied about her waist. A repeat of the night before was the last thing she wanted. Cinnamon asked if they should bring Vanessa's things to her but Sharmon told her to leave them. "She'll have to come back here any way to get the laundry."

When they had their things together Sharmon lead the way back down the hill while helping Cinnamon navigate in the darkness. Muriel also helped by saying a prayer that made the spike at the top of her staff glow a pale blue. Between Sharmon's guidance, Muriel's prayer, the glowing staff and pale moonlight the three descended without mishap.

They'd just rounded the large tree and were heading back towards the creek when they heard Harnley's voice boom out. "The pies are ready! Come and eat!"

Cinnamon and Sharmon looked at each other and started giggling. That made Muriel remember Sharmon's laughter during lunch and how Cinnamon had said that Sharmon would tell her later. She exclaimed "That's right!" When Cinnamon and Sharmon turned to look at her Muriel said. "Sharmon, earlier today at the meadow we were all surprised and delighted to see you laughing. We all questioned Cinnamon about it but she wouldn't tell us only that you told her you would tell me what made you laugh later. Will you tell me now?"

Cinnamon and Sharmon looked at each other again and started laughing.

"Oh come on! Tell me!" Muriel pleaded.

"Alright, but are you sure you want to know?" Sharmon asked.

"Yes!" Muriel answered eagerly.

Sharmon grinned and winked at Cinnamon, and then she leaned over and whispered into Muriel's ear.

As Sharmon told the story to Muriel, Muriel grinned and said "Oh! I see. That explains that."

Cinnamon blushed knowing Muriel was learning about her silly misunderstanding earlier.

Then as Sharmon continued Muriel's face paled. "What?! Oh tell me you didn't!" she exclaimed. Then her face turned bright red as Sharmon broke out laughing. "Oh Goddess!" Muriel moaned with embarrassment while Sharmon lead Cinnamon down the path laughing merrily.

Cinnamon was a little bewildered by Muriel's embarrassment. She thought if Sharmon's pies were any where near as good as her cooking at lunch then they'd be delicious.

When they saw Lancos lying on the ground Sharmon called out to Vanessa and Ernon "You two had better be decent!"

They heard a splash and Vanessa laugh in reply.

Sharmon and Cinnamon stepped around him, Cinnamon keeping as far away as possible. "Um? He is ok isn't he?" She asked.

Then Muriel stepped over him with a "Humph!"

Lancos let out a loud grunt and his head snapped up and his arms and legs jerked as Muriel stepped on his belly.

"Uh Muriel?" Cinnamon asked when she'd caught up to them.

"Yes?" Muriel asked as if nothing had happened.

"Um, never mind." Cinnamon replied and then asked concerned. "Why is Vanessa holding Ernon's head under water? Did they have a fight? Shouldn't we stop them?"

Vanessa was in deed holding Ernon underwater with his head right in front of her body. She also seemed, to Cinnamon's naive eyes to be having trouble holding him under as she was moaning and seemed to be having trouble standing up.

Muriel's eyes went wide. "Breathing exercises! Yes, Vanessa's just helping Ernon with his breathing exercises!" and with that she began to hurry Cinnamon away from the stream by pushing her towards the path through the bushes. "Come along now. You know how Harnley hates to be kept waiting for food."

"Um... ok?" Cinnamon said, letting herself be pushed along. She really didn't want Harnley angry with her again. As they walked away Cinnamon asked "Do you think those exercises would help me?"

Muriel whispered "Oh Goddess!" not knowing how to answer that one. Sharmon came to her rescue.

"Judging on how well you scream I'd say you have plenty of lung power to spare." She said wryly.

Cinnamon's face reddened.

Just before Sharmon walked through the path she called out loudly. "When you and Ernon are through don't forget to bring in the laundry and hang it up to dry!"

Vanessa's eyes popped open. "What?! It's your turn I did it last ti oh... oh... ohhhh!" and her eyes rolled up as Ernon's tongue did delightful things to her under the water.


The dinner of meat pies was tasty. To Cinnamon they reminded her of a Hot Pocket, only instead of being rectangular shaped they were half circles.

While they ate Harnley regaled Cinnamon, Sharmon, Muriel and Lancos with a story about a time when he was in the army. In the middle of the story, Vanessa and Ernon came into the light of the fire carrying an armload of wet clothes. Vanessa had a very annoyed look on her face as she stalked past Sharmon and started flinging the wet clothes onto a line that had been strung up earlier.

"So the Goblins broke with our charge and we ended up driving them right into the dragon's cave where the beast promptly snapped them up for dinner." Harnley laughed "The beast got so fat on roasted Goblins that it couldn't get out of the cave to eat any of the farmers herds! Ha, Ha, Ha!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.