The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon - Cover

The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Chapter 10: A Strange Bath

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: A Strange Bath - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Cinnamon accepted Vanessa's hand of support as she stepped out of the creek and onto the path. "Thanks." She said with a smile. Vanessa smiled back.

Muriel handed Cinnamon a towel and her nightshirt. "These are for you." She said.

Cinnamon thanked her and then leaned her head to one side in a questioning manner and asked Sharmon what the rope was for. Sharmon shrugged her shoulders and simply said "Laundry."

Vanessa grinned and told Cinnamon, "It's her turn to wash."

"Oh,... ok?" Cinnamon replied not completely understanding but unwilling to ask another question.

And with that they walked down the path to where it turned to the left, away from the creek. The path continued for several yards and then turned to the left again at a large tree. It quickly became steeper and rockier, almost as if the steps had been carved into the hillside. Fortunately for Cinnamon's bare feet, the rocks were well worn and the path surprisingly free of small rocks, sticks, nuts and the like which would have hurt her feet had they been there.

After the "steps" the path turned left again back towards the direction of the creek before turning to the right after a few paces. At the point the path leveled out and opened onto a beautiful vista. When Cinnamon came out of the trees she stopped to admire the beauty of the scene. The top edge of the waterfall she had seen from the stream was to her right and before her she could see the creek winding its way through the trees. Cinnamon stood there taking in the view, not noticing anything else until Sharmon called her name.

Cinnamon turned and her eyes widened with surprise. There was a large irregularly shaped five sided pool that ended on one side at the waterfall, and to the side where they were all standing was a small grassy area. The other three sides were mountain rock with small waterfalls emerging from the far two sides. It was a breath taking site. What was even more surprising for her however was the sight of her three companions disrobing.

As she watched Vanessa threw off the last of her clothes and began to wade into the water. Cinnamon couldn't help but admire Vanessa's lithe body and the contrast between her long black hair and flawless pale skin. Then Cinnamon's eyes widened even more and she felt her face flush as Vanessa bent over to splash water up onto her breasts giving Cinnamon an inadvertent glimpse of her sex.

Cinnamon stare of amazement and shock was torn away when Muriel stood up saying "I am so glad to be out of those grimy clothes!" and then took a big stretch. The kind where you go up on your tip toes with your hands clasped over your head back reaching with your back arching, leaving you almost dizzy after the tension is forced out.

Cinnamon felt her mouth drop open as she watched Muriel's big, milky white breasts, capped with their rosy pink nipples, rise into the air as she stretched. Nor could she help but notice that the light patches of hair covering Muriel's underarms and the larger patch of hair between Muriel's legs were several shades darker than the honey blonde hair on top of her head.

Her stretch complete Muriel rocked back off of her toes and let her arms drop, causing her breasts to wobble and bounce with her movements as she sighed. "Ah! I needed that." Then she looked up to see Cinnamon still fully clothed. "Aren't you coming in Cinnamon?" she asked concerned. "The water is a little cool at first but you soon get used to it." she said encouragingly.

Cinnamon wasn't sure what to say, not that she could at the moment anyway. Her mind was still trying to grasp that two of her friends were naked and that they wanted her to bathe with them. She'd assumed they'd take turns or find their own bathing spots. Somehow she'd missed the possibility that they'd bathe together. That was something she'd never done, not even at summer camp. She always waited until everyone was asleep to shower. She didn't even use the showers after gym class at school but hurried home to wash. The fact that she had not been naked in front of anyone but her own reflection since she'd been in diapers, had her frozen with fear, embarrassment and something else she didn't understand.

Then Sharmon stood up and began to push down her trousers. She was already topless, her breasts swaying as she bent over, pushing her clothing down her well toned legs. Cinnamon could see the scars of several injuries marring Sharmon's tanned arms and legs as well as a few marking the paler skin of her torso but the neither the scars or the tan lines made her any less beautiful. Indeed they were each beautiful in their own way. Vanessa was like a creature of the night, Muriel like an angel, and Sharmon like a bronzed statue of an athlete. They made Cinnamon feel very plain, even though she wasn't.

Sharmon looked up to Cinnamon and said "Hurry up if you want your clothes washed.". Then she sat down to pull her pants legs off her feet. She reached over and then tossed a small cloth bag to Cinnamon's feet. "Here put your socks and underwear in here. That way they won't get lost.

Cinnamon went pale. "Uh... um... sure... ok..." she stammered as she hesitantly began to play with the hem of her sweater.

Muriel walked over to her, her breasts swaying with each step, and asked "Are you ok Cinnamon? You're look kind of pale."

"What?" Cinnamon asked startled and then squeaked "Oh! Um... I'm fine!" While trying to find some place to look without seeing her naked friends before settling on the ground in front of her feet. The she gasped as Muriel's breasts came into view.

Cinnamon tried to back away but Muriel softly placed her right hand on Cinnamon's left shoulder to stop her. Then with her right hand she gently forced Cinnamon's gaze to meet hers and said. "You've never bathed with anyone before have you?"

Cinnamon flushed scarlet and shook her head no.

Muriel smiled gently and said "It's ok. Do you want to wait until we're done and then bathe by yourself?"

Cinnamon would have liked bathing in private but she didn't care for the "by herself" part. She was too unsure of her surroundings for that. So she shook her head no.

Muriel gave Cinnamon a sympathetic smile and said. "Don't worry. Everyone feels embarrassed their first time being nude around others. I felt the same way. Would it help if we all turned around until you got in?"

Cinnamon thought for a moment and then nodded yes. Muriel still gently smiling, nodded and said "Ok."

Before she could say anything more however Vanessa asked "Are you ok Cinnamon?", followed by Sharmon asking, "What's wrong?"

Muriel turned and said, "Nothing. She's just feeling a bit shy and would like a bit of privacy while she undresses."

"Oh, sure no problem." Vanessa grinned, her dark amber eyes dancing with mirth, and turned around. Then she added over her shoulder "Wash my back for me Muriel?"

Muriel agreed while Sharmon, also with a grin, turned a bit and told Cinnamon, "Just toss you're things over here as you get out of them. So I can get them washed."

"Um... sure, ok." Cinnamon replied.

Muriel gave her a smile and said "Take your time. There's no rush." before going to pick up a bar of soap and joining Vanessa in the pool.

Cinnamon tore her eyes away from Muriel's curvy backside and turned to stare out over the creek while she tried to make sense of the unfamiliar thoughts and feelings racing through her body. She understood the fear, nervousness, and embarrassment. It was the feelings of attraction, excitement and arousal that had her so confused.

It wasn't that she was unfamiliar with arousal, or that she was completely unfamiliar with her body. She had, on rare occasions and with absolute privacy and secrecy, touched her hidden places and had enjoyed the pleasure her fingers had given her. What she couldn't understand was why she was feeling this way now. She'd never been interested in women before. So why was she now suddenly wondering if they bodies would feel under her finger tips? And how would her body feel under there hands?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.