The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon - Cover

The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Chapter 2: Strange Arrival

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Strange Arrival - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Aaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee!" Cinnamon's scream filled the night followed by a loud crash and an even louder cry of surprise.

Cinnamon sat up slowly holding her head and rubbing her back. "Ow" she murmured. "What happened?"

"You landed on me, that's what!" came a very loud angry voice from below her. "Now gi' off me!"

Cinnamon screamed with fright and scrabbled backwards her arms and legs flailing for purchase as something began to flail about under her sending canvas flying around her.

"Disturb a Dwarf's sleep will ye? Land on me will yea? Arr! Jus wait 'til I find me axe!" the voice bellowed from beneath the pile of canvass.

This was followed by the sound of running foot steps. Cinnamon spun like a crab to her right to see two figures rapidly approaching her out of the gloom. The tall one, a man, was dressed in leather, light plate and chain mail armor. He held a torch in one hand and a sword in the other. The smaller one, whom Cinnamon could now see was a woman was dressed similarly with the addition of a dark cloak about her shoulders. And she held a bow with an arrow notched and ready to fly, at her. Cinnamon froze in fear, the angry voice next to her forgotten with this new threat.

"Hold!" the woman commanded. "Do not move! I have you covered."

The taller of the two held the torch higher and said "She does not look very covered to me." with a lopsided grin.

"Hush Lancos!" the woman hissed. "Muriel would have your head if she thinks you plan to stray."

The man's grin grew even more lopsided as he said "She can have my head and shaft any time she pleases." while giving small thrusts of his hips.

The woman grunted in disgust but never moved her eyes off Cinnamon.

Then came a roar and a small, round, bearded man exploded out of the remains of a tent. He was dressed in an ankle length night gown and night cap and he held a very big axe in his rough hands.

"Ar! Where be the one who attacks me in my sleep?" He bellowed.

Cinnamon twisted to her left, with a small cry of surprise, at his appearance and then quickly turned back to face the armed woman worried that she would loose her arrow. The woman's aim had not wavered, however her eyes had opened with surprise, and an amused smile crossed her lips. Meanwhile, the woman's companion was no longer looking at her but at the angry man behind her. And he was chuckling.

"I think that would be her" Lancos said, waving his sword in Cinnamon's direction.

"Ah!" The man said and started to raise his axe. Then he paused and lowered it. "Are you sure?" he asked confused. "This wee snip of a girl does'n seem the sort to be attacking dwarves in their sleep."

"Can you see anyone else here?" Lancos replied dryly.

While they talked, about whether or not she'd been the one to attack the dwarf, they were joined by others. They were all dressed for sleep but all had weapons in their hands.

"What has happened?" "What is going on?" "What's all the noise?" "Are we under attack?" They asked.

When Lancos had told them what they knew so far, six pairs of eyes turned on Cinnamon. Cinnamon backed away slowly, on hands and feet, her round bottom trailing unnoticed in the soft dirt, as they slowly approached her, until her back pressed against a large tree and she could go no further.

"Who are you?" "What are you doing here?" "Where are you from?" "What are you?" The questions came fast and furious, overwhelming Cinnamon. She began to cry.

"Please don't hurt me!" she begged them.

"Quiet!" A feminine voice rung out over the others "You're frightening the poor girl"

The others quieted down and a woman dressed in a long white nightgown and robe approached her, carrying a staff. The woman knelt down not quite within arms reach of her and gently said "Rest easy child, no one will harm you."

Her actions, although Cinnamon didn't realize it, said that she didn't quite believe that Cinnamon wouldn't harm her as the woman was also careful to not walk or sit directly in front of her but slightly to Cinnamon's right giving the female archer a clear shot should one be needed. She also kept her staff in front of her ready to use.

Cinnamon, trembling, tears streaming down her face, stared at her unconvinced.

"My name is Muriel and I give you my word you will not be harmed." The woman in the robe turned slightly and motioned to the first woman to lower her bow. This was followed by a more firm motion and a stern look. The woman grunted and reluctantly lowered her bow but kept it at the ready.

"There now." she said with a smile, "What is your name?"

Cinnamon sniffled. "C-Cinnamon. Cinnamon Marchant." She said haltingly and then looked around in fear at the stir her name caused them.

"Cinnamon is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Muriel said gently. Cinnamon blushed shyly at the praise. Indeed she was an attractive young woman, although she lacked the confidence to believe it.

Then the woman introduced the rest of her companions. Cinnamon had already learned the swordman's name was Lancos. The suggestive grin and wink he gave when he was introduced turned into a grimace as he rubbed an imaginary irritant from his eye after Muriel scowled at him.

The female archer's name Cinnamon learned was Sharmon. She barely tipped her head in acknowledgement of the introduction, her gaze never wavering from Cinnamon.

Then Cinnamon learned the small bearded man was named Harnley. He was the one she'd landed on.

Following the dwarf in order of introductions were the two who had arrived with Muriel. First was Vanessa; a slim youthful looking woman who carried a rapier in one hand and a long dagger in the other. She was followed by the tall, blond haired Ernon who held a finely crafted crossbow in both hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.