Getaway - Cover

Getaway

by Amnesia

Copyright© 2006 by Amnesia

Erotica Sex Story: Not a nice story. Quite unlike the things I write (am writing) for my own enjoyment. If you are looking for detailed accounts of snuff, then you are out of luck. If you are squicked by snuff, then you'd better move along. And everyone else had better move along too, there's nothing to see.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Snuff   Caution   Violence   .

This is an erotic fantasy. The characters and the situation are purely imaginary, and this story is NOT intended to be a guide for actual behavior. Any similarities between this story and actual people, or between this story and actual events, are purely coincidental. If it is illegal for you to access and read erotic fiction, or if you don't like sex stories, then stop now.

A further word of caution: this is not a nice story and there is no happy ending.

This story is copyright 2006 by Amnesia. You may post freely to non-commercial (free) sites, or in the "free" area of commercial sites. Please do not remove the author information or make any changes to this story. That does not mean that it is in the public domain, nor does it mean that I give permission for you to use it in advertising.

Thank you for your consideration.

Fingers drumming on the rough plastic of the steering wheel. Where are they? Shouldn't they be done by now? Check the mirrors. No police cars. Only ordinary pedestrian traffic in front of the bank entrance. Everything looked fine. But she wish they would hurry. It's been five minutes already, hasn't it? Five long, gruelling minutes. Look around. Why did she agree to go along with their stupid game? This was foolish! Nothing to see. Look in the mirrors again. The bank entrance looked as trustworthy as ever. There, someone going into the bank. Her heart thumped in her throat as she held her hand close to the ignition key.

Suddenly, the door opened and two men walked out briskly. One guy dressed in bright clothes with orange hair, the other one, big and strong, dressed in black. Her guy. Her husband. She started the car. For a split-second she was afraid it wouldn't start, but at the third turn of the starter motor the engine roared to life. The right front and back passengers were opened and the two passengers got in. "Hit it, baby." was the short command from her husband. Check mirrors. No traffic. She drove off, fast, but not very conspicuous. Just three people in a hurry.

"Hee-hee" crowed the guy in the back seat "As smooth as a babies bottom!"

"Shut up, Brian. We're not in the clear yet." was the curt reply from Andre, the big guy who was her husband and lover. She looked around nervously. 100 yards, 50 yards, right turn signal on, 25, brake, round the corner into the alleyway. Slow down. There. The next car, just as they had left it parked. The car slid to a halt. She killed the engine and got out, just as her fellow brethren in crime did. In the back seat of the new car, Brian removed his jacket and the orange wig covering his bald head. Andre took off his black sweater to reveal a baby-blue shirt. She removed her navy blue sweater and the baseball cap that kept her luscious blonde hair in.

Slowly, the new getaway car crept out of the alley, into the sunlight. As she drove slowly back towards the bank. A police car flashed by them, sirens flashing in the direction from which they came, away from the bank. On the back seat, Brian chuckled "God, the look on the face of that guard, Andre. Priceless." Andre grunted "Quiet. Look normal. Curious.". The car slid past the front of the back. Two squad cars were parked haphazardly on the curb. An ambulance was between them. She whimpered "Don't tell me..."

When they were past the bank, Andre turned to her and grinned "Yeah. I offed the guard. Thought he was a hero, he did. Thought I was a street punk who'd never pull the trigger. But I did. One in the kneecap, one in the other kneecap." And Brian said with glee "And then, when he lay squirming on the floor, Andre walked up to him and shot him right between the eyes. Hehe. So cool. Just like in the movies." Andre grinned "Yeah. Right between the eyes."

"But... you promised?" she began as she turned the car around another corner. Into the the cool air of an underground parking lot. Andre shrugged "I know. But it had to be done." He grinned again "It felt good." Brian chuckled "And they all got real cooperative after that." Andre laughed, but she didn't respond. She parked the car in an empty space seven slots away from the next and final getaway car.

"Okay, all is clear. Stash the loot in the next car." Andre said. They walked to the last car and got in, after putting the loot in the boot. Brian grabbed one of the prepared bags of clothes, took the car key with him and went to the toilet block to change. Now she was alone with Andre. "Come here, baby, and give us a kiss. We're almost free now." She sighed and shimmied over, puckering her lips to give him a kiss. But he just wrapped his strong arms around her and forced his tongue into her mouth. She didn't try to struggle, she learnt to avoid that long ago.

Bang-bang-bang-bang! There was a rap of knuckles on the window. It was Brian. Andre withdrew "Your turn to change, baby. Give me the key of the other car. I'll go and set the incendiary bomb in the boot." Dutifully, she rose from the car and walked to the ladies room. She changed in one of the stalls, stuffing her old clothes into the bag. She washed her face and quickly applied a little make-up.

When she returned, Andre was waiting impatiently for her "Women! Why does it always have to take so long? Key!" She gave him the key to the last car. She stuffed the bag of old clothes in the old car, next to the incendiary device that would cause the gas tank to explode in a couple of hours and thus destroy the evidence.

"God, I've got such a hard on, Angela" cajoled Brian when she climbed in the final car. "Can't you give me a hand with that?" he pleaded.

"Andre would kill me. You know that." was her reply. Suddenly, she shivered. She realized that he would indeed kill her. Just like he had killed the security guard. Brian just laughed gleefully and continued to tease her. He unzipped and pulled his tool out, stroking it softly. It was very, very hard. "Come on girl, show me something. A bit of tit. A bit of ass. Come on, baby." Anger flushed her cheeks and she gave him the finger. He laughed "Oh, a finger, you want to put that in my ass, baby? Oh, I would like that."

Andre returned. Grinning at Brian, he received the key from Angela, to get rid of his old, black clothes, the ones he wore during the heist. When he returned he got in the front, next to her, giving her the key that would start the final ride. "Come on, baby, drive. To the airport. Brian put your dick away. I know you are horny.". She started the car and backed out of the slot.

On the ramp up and out, Andre said "I'm horny too. Got a boner ever since we got rid of the guard.". A little later he said, as Angela was weaving the car through the busy traffic "Gotta fix those boners. Can't be having a big ol' boner in front of those cute ladies at the check-in desk now, can we?"

Brian chuckled. Angela frowned. As she drove up the ramp to the highway leading to the airport, Andre said "Better stop at the service station down the road, baby. Park in the back. There's two hard cocks that need some lip service." She blinked, what was he getting at? She didn't mind giving Andre head, but Brian? Andre grinned "That's right, baby, I'm gonna let you give Brian some head too. Just this once." Then he laughed "And you better make it good, baby. Or we might just ditch you. Plenty of girls in Rio for men of means."

"Yeah" grunted Brian "I am so going to get me some nice pussy in Rio. Young and juicy." He flicked his tongue at her lewdly. She bit her lip. Why did she go along with Andre? What was the spell he held on her? At first, he had been so romantic, so gallant. Opening doors for her, candle-lit dinners, cuddling and necking in front of the fireplace. But that all changed since he lost his job and the house. Our house, she thought with regret at the amount of effort she had put in it to make it a home. A home for children that never came. At their new squalid little apartment Brian, his drinking buddy, had come instead.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.