A Nomadic Encounter - Cover

A Nomadic Encounter

Copyright© 2006 by Esu

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Hywel has a chance encounter that begins a new chapter in his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

Whether it was her concern for Hywel or because she'd stopped worrying about the danger she was in, Amelia didn't really know. All she knew was that now she was in serious trouble. It had all happened when they were on their way back to their shelter.

They had been talking about their future and how they were going to enjoy the rest of their life together. She hadn't heard anything behind her but now she was struggling. She could hear Hywel trying to defend her but it wasn't to be. His injuries were too severe for him to do anything. She knew that.

She tried to fight back but it was futile. Then her world became dark. She could no longer see what she was doing. It seemed as if more than one person was attacking her but she couldn't be sure. They were so strong. Amelia felt herself being dragged through the undergrowth and then being tied to a tree. She could hear Hywel still groaning but his cries were in vain. Whoever had got her wasn't going to let her go.

Amelia then heard that voice and immediately knew who had claimed her. It was her fault, she had tried to be too clever and outsmart him. She should have realised that he'd never let her get away with it. Her heart was pounding fast. There was nothing she could do for herself now. This was the end.

She hoped that he wouldn't kill Hywel as well. He didn't deserve it; all he'd done was look after her. She tried to beg for his mercy but then she was gagged.

"Bitch, I don't want to hear you. Now take your punishment. Shall I make it long and slow and let him see you suffer or quick so I can get on with my life. I think I would enjoy watching you slowly bleed to death but time is money."

She suddenly felt a sharp instrument plunge deep inside her. She thought it could be where her heart was but she wasn't sure. It seemed to slow as she lived out her memories of the last few days. She wanted to tell Hywel how much she had loved him and how happy he had made her but it wasn't to be.

Slowly her life ebbed away.


Hywel screamed as his beloved Amelia died. He had tried to protect her and had failed. His heart was breaking. He felt the tears form in his eyes before they ran down his cheeks. He knew that it was the end.

He wasn't worried about what the men would do to him. Hopefully they would kill him as well. He didn't want to live without her. His Amelia had been cruelly slain for the simple act of loving him.

He waited for the knife that would give him his relief from the suffering he felt. Instead he heard that sneering voice.

"Go on, suffer for the rest of your life. That will bring me pleasure. Come on men, retrieve her body and then we'll go. We'll dump her deeper in the forest below, somewhere where he won't be able to find her."

Hywel watched in silence as they untied Amelia and took her limp body away. He tried to protest but couldn't find the words. He wanted to hold her, cuddle her, kiss her for that last, final time. His heart was breaking. There was nothing he could do.


Hywel limped through the grey and bleak valley, alone apart from his thoughts. He knew he'd just experienced a passion that he thought he would never have. A life like that of no other in which he had loved and been loved in return. A love which had been cruelly cut short, just because of the jealously of another man.

He sighed once more before continuing on his way.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.