A Nomadic Encounter - Cover

A Nomadic Encounter

Copyright© 2006 by Esu

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Hywel has a chance encounter that begins a new chapter in his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

"Amelia!"

Her heart froze when she heard his voice. Her ex-husband was true to his word; he had come to check up on her.

"Hywel, quick, hide. I don't know what he'll do to you."

Hywel jumped out of bed and then realised that he had nothing to fear. "No Amelia. Why should I?"

"But he'll kill you."

"Let's make him then."

Hywel got back into bed and kissed Amelia, waiting for her husband to appear.


Amelia's ex-husband entered the mine and went straight to her bed chamber. The sight before his eyes shook him totally.

"What's going on?" he yelled as he saw Amelia and Hywel in a loving embrace. That wasn't part of his plan, he wanted to control Amelia again as he had done in the past. "No, this cannot be. I had you shot." He spluttered.

"You may have tried to but all that those men were interested in was your money. They soon scarpered once they knew the story."

"No way, they were paid upfront. They just had to remove you. That was all."

"I just told them the truth."

Amelia and Hywel chuckled before resuming their cuddle. Amelia's husband was not amused. He snorted and walked out.

Amelia felt scared. "Hywel, do you realise what we have done? He is not going to be pleased. Both our lives are now in danger."

"Who cares Amelia? I'll die a happy man." She thought briefly about the consequences of being with Hywel or the alternative.

Amelia smiled. "I understand what you mean. I feel the same way."

"We do need to find a new home though. Go somewhere where he can not find us. Gather up your belongings and we'll find somewhere else straight away."

They jumped to their feet, picked up their belongings and made their way to the entrance of the mine.

"Careful, don't go rushing out. He may have laid a trap." Hywel warned her.

His eyes scanned their surroundings but he couldn't see anything. Everything appeared normal but he wasn't sure.

Slowly they emerged from the mine. Hywel constantly checked for any signs of danger. He was relieved when he saw none. Soon they were on their way to their next location.

"Where are we going Hywel?"

"I'm not sure yet, I'll know when we find it though."

Amelia smiled and linked her arm through his. She had total confidence in him and knew that he would guide her to safety.

In the distance he could see a large black dark mountain and immediately sensed that this was where they should be heading. "Come on Amelia, this way."

After walking for what seemed like several miles, Amelia felt exhausted. She struggled to keep up with Hywel but it was obvious that she was finding it difficult as the terrain had become steeper. Hywel heard her sharp intakes of breath and her panting before deciding that they should rest for a while.

Amelia protested to start with but then realised that she really did need a break. They sat down on the grass between the trees and rested their limbs. Hywel started rummaging through his bag and to Amelia's surprise pulled out a couple of bread rolls and a bottle of juice.

"I didn't see you get them. Where did you pick those up from?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.