A Nomadic Encounter
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2006 by Esu

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Hywel has a chance encounter that begins a new chapter in his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

Amelia's husband smiled, he wanted her back badly. If she could excite him like that maybe she was worth hanging on to. After all, he could make a lot of money out of her, he reasoned. "I'll never treat you badly again, I promise you that." He took a deep breath before asking her, "Are you ready to return home now or do you want to continue living out here?"

Amelia was momentarily stunned. He'd given her a choice. "You'd let me live out here on my own?"

"Well, I would come and see you daily of course, make sure that you are alright but you don't expect me to live out here as well do you? It wouldn't be acceptable for a man of my standing."

"Err, no I can see that, but what do you mean? I could live here on my own. Would you still let me see Hywel?"

Amelia thought about what he was saying for a few minutes. He wouldn't be able to control me if I lived out here. I could come and go as I pleased. She weighed up the choices, the valley certainly appealed to her more than the house.

"Oh no Amelia, I don't think you'll be seeing him again." He hoped the men that had abducted him had done their job properly and sorted him out once and for all. He had certainly paid them enough to do so.

Amelia saw the expression on his face and knew he wouldn't tell her any more or what he had done to Hywel, that helped her to make up her mind.

"I'll be staying here. I don't want to come back to the house. I'm enjoying my life now."

"But Amelia, think of the life you had, the fine clothes, the money, you never wanted for anything."

Amelia sighed, "Those things aren't high on my list of priorities right now. I've seen a different side of life, one that appeals to me a lot more."

Her husband groaned, getting her back was not going to be an easy task but he knew he mustn't put any pressure on her or that would be it, he'd never see her again. "You could change your mind anytime though, I'll be waiting until you say yes and then I'll come and get you and take you back home." He glanced at his watch and realised that he was already late for a meeting. "I've got to dash away now but I'll be back tomorrow. Is there anything you need?"

Amelia was tempted to ask for a change of clothes but decided not to. She didn't want any more reminders of her old life. I'll wash the ones I'm wearing; they'll dry quite quickly in the breeze. "I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye." She kissed him lightly on his lips before waving goodbye.


From his vantage point Hywel watched Amelia's husband leave. He was surprised that Amelia hadn't been forced to go with him but then those feelings turned to fear. 'What's happened to her? I hope he hasn't hurt her.' He ran, half stumbling towards the mine shaft.

As he got nearer to the shaft, Amelia appeared at the entrance. His heart soared when he saw that she was smiling. He breathed a massive sigh of relief before running up to her, "Amelia, has everything worked out?"

Amelia chuckled, "Yes you could say that. He is leaving me alone here but making daily checks on me. He did tell me that you had gone though and wouldn't be coming back." She hugged him tightly. "I'm so glad to see you. He frightened me when he told me I wouldn't be seeing you again."

Hywel kissed her on her cheek. "I was worried about you as well; I thought he might hurt you in some way." He couldn't control his feelings any longer and pulled her towards him and hugged her. "Thank god, you're safe."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.