A Nomadic Encounter - Cover

A Nomadic Encounter

Copyright© 2006 by Esu

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hywel has a chance encounter that begins a new chapter in his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

Amelia walked through the valley close to the old mine shaft gathering up the kindling from the ground. Hywel had left earlier in search of a meal for them both and she had decided that it would be helpful to have a fire going on his return.

As she wandered she started to think about her old life and particularly her ex-husband. 'I wonder if he's missing me yet. Probably not, he'll be enjoying one of the other girls anyway.' She sighed with relief that he wasn't able to control her life anymore. Her life was so much better now. She didn't miss the frivolous trappings of the old one. This simple lifestyle was much more to her liking.

Of course she did realise that that could be because of Hywel. He had rescued her from the depths of her despair and was so kind to her. She had never seen that from a man before. There were questions she wanted to ask him but she was afraid of the answers. Maybe they wouldn't be the ones she wanted to hear.

Amelia suddenly felt that someone or something was behind her. She spun around to look but there was nothing there. She looked around the valley but she couldn't see anything. 'Strange, I felt sure there was someone close by but either I'm imagining it or they are hiding from me.' She carried on gathering her kindling but made sure that she now stayed fully alert. She still couldn't dismiss that feeling though. She chided herself for being silly. 'No-one knows that I am here and hardly anyone walks this way now. I'm just being daft.' She finally decided that she had enough kindling and retracted her steps to the lake.

She set about building her fire using the smaller pieces of wood and the dry leaves to start with. These she lit with the lighter that Hywel had left behind. When the flames took hold she added the larger pieces. Soon she had a fine fire burning. 'All I have to do now is sit back and wait for Hywel to return.'

After a while she heard his cheerful whistling and knew he was coming back. She rose to her feet and ran to greet him. When he came into view she was so surprised that she stopped dead in her tracks. 'There's enough food for a feast tonight.' She was amazed that he could have found so much.

"Hywel, however did you find so much food?"

"The vegetables are from a few gardens, some people grow so much that they don't need it all and then there are plenty of rabbits around."

Amelia smiled at him. "Pity we haven't got a pan, I can make a devilish rabbit stew."

Hywel hands reached around his back, "Like this you mean?" he pulled out an old battered tin dish.

Amelia laughed. "Rabbit stew it is then."


They sat together on the grassy bank after they had eaten. "That was good, thank you Amelia."

Amelia smiled at him. "It was rather tasty but I was very hungry anyway."

Suddenly Amelia felt that same feeling that she had noticed earlier. She was sure that some one was watching her. "Hywel, do you get the feeling that someone is watching us?"

"Nope."

"Strange, I felt it earlier as well. I'm sure there is someone spying on us."

"Well I must admit that I don't feel anything but it could be your female intuition."

Hywel sensed her fear and realised how scared she was. "How about if I stay with you tonight? I wouldn't disturb your sleep. I'll stay outside the mine and just make sure you are safe." He wanted her more than that but he didn't want to scare her. 'When the time is right, I'll approach her properly.' He saw her visibly relax.

"Would you? Oh thank you, that would be very kind, but isn't there anyone you should be getting back to?" Amelia crossed her fingers secretly while she waited for his reply.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.