Captain Cook's Cruises - Cover

Captain Cook's Cruises

Copyright© 2006 by Techsan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Struggling to make a living on his own, a sea-loving young man sinks all his worldly worth into a small cruise boat. He lucks into chartering the vessel to some wealthy ladies, who become very generous clients - along with two of their daughters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Friday dawned mostly clear and sunny with light breezes predicted for most of the day. I got to work early cleaning the boat and replenishing the water supply. I was in better than usual spirits this morning. I had opened Trudi's envelope and found the exact same amount that Ellie had given me earlier in the week. My concerns about meeting this month's payments on the boat were gone.

It was just after noon when I heard a hail from the pier.

"Hello, the Lady A. Can I come aboard?"

"Yes, please do." I hurried to the gangway to help the lady.

"Are you the Tom Cook?"

The voice came from a sort of petite woman. I guessed that she barely cleared five feet high but even with the sunlight behind her, I could see that she was very nicely built and had a very pretty face wreathed in long curly blonde hair. She was dressed in pink walking shorts and a pink bikini top. She carried a long-sleeved white blouse slung over one shoulder that seemed to push her well-rounded breast toward me.

"Yes, ma'am, I am the infamous Captain Cook," I responded cheerfully.

Her laughter sounded like the tinkling of a fine bell. "Hi. I'm Claire Davis. I'd like to hire your boat today, if I may."

"Of course, ma'am. I would be delighted."

Unlike her two predecessors, she didn't wait for me to give her the tour but strolled ahead of me, down the steps into the salon, where she checked out each of the staterooms. She looked over the galley and came back to the salon, where she turned to face me.

"Very nice boat, Captain."

"Thank you, ma'am. Please call me Tom."

"I will if you call me Claire. 'Ma'am' makes me feel so old."

My turn to laugh. "I will, m... Claire. Where would you like to go today?"

She put her hands on her hips and stared into my eyes. "Look, Tom. Let's be honest. The boat ride and the sunset sound nice but both Ellie and Trudi told me about services you provided them that aren't part of most cruises. I want to know if those services are available to me also."

"Well, uh... do you mean... ?"

"Oh, you know what I mean. You can call it whatever you want. You fucked them, screwed them, made love to them. Whatever. The fact is they finally got laid and both of them said it was as good as they'd ever had. How about it?"

I pulled her to me, lifting her onto her tiptoes and kissed her flush on her ruby red lips, shoving my tongue down her throat when her mouth opened. She was just a half step behind me in responding... with darting tongue and a hand that rubbed the crotch of my shorts.

After a couple of passionate minutes, I pulled back and asked "Do you want to start now or after we get underway?"

"Oooh, Tom! I think I'm going to love today. Why don't we get on the water first? You can set whatever course you think best, as long as we don't get back too early."

I think I set the course into the computer in record time, heading southeast, then southwest, then north among the chain of small islands the last couple of hours. I started the engines, flipped the mooring lines free, and backed us out. Claire stood by me as we motored to the harbor mouth but when we had cleared so that I could raise the sail for the first leg, she disappeared.

Underway and on course with full sail in a modest breeze and no other boats near us, I let the autopilot take over and went looking for Claire. I found her in the master stateroom, stark naked and spread-eagle on the bed, her arms stretched out to me in supplication.

Two features struck me immediately. Her jugs were disproportionately large for the rest of her body, still held up nicely by their supporting muscles and topped by bright pink areolas in the shape of Saturn's rings and a large erect rose-colored nipple in the center of each.

The second feature was her totally bald pussy. I had thought I could determine if she really truly was a blonde but she had no pubic hair to compare. However the puffy rose-colored lips had spread enough to let the tops of her lacy dark inner lips show off. It was a luscious sight.

I shucked my shorts and shoes and eased myself over her, where we hugged and kissed for a long time. Finally unable to stand it any longer, I kissed my way down to her big hooters and lavished every square inch of them before settling on her hard right nipple. I shifted to the left one and then back and forth while she urged me to "suck me harder, honey."

Claire began to moan softly and ran her fingers through my hair, holding me to her breast for a bit. Then when her hand relaxed, I licked back and forth across her stomach, slowly heading downward, until I covered her hairless abdomen with my kisses. I trailed my tongue along one thigh and back, repeated the process on the other and as she shivered in delight and anticipation, I dove face first into her cunt. She was wet and sweet and tart and wonderful.

I licked up and down her crease, washing every bit of the soft flesh I could reach while avoiding her mound. I found her opening and let my tongue slither into it, lapping at her soft flesh to get every taste I could. Her fingers were roving through my hair, her eyes closed, as she mouthed gentle encouragement to me.

Then she grabbed my hair and gave me a none-too-gentle tug. "Hey, honey, let's make this a two-way. Turn around so I can play with your cock."

So I pivoted 180 degrees until my probing member was above her head. She captured it in one hand and guided the purple mushroom to her mouth while the other hand cupped my scrotum. I dropped my head back into her pussy and resumed eating, although I now had to bow my head to reach her. But the minor irritation to my neck was worth it to get the attention my cock and balls were receiving from her tender fingers and sensitive tongue.

She was working so frantically on my knob that I was sure I'd be lucky to get her to climax before me, let alone try to give her multiple orgasms. As it turned out, just as she started quaking and screaming about cumming, I shot a load into her mouth that nearly choked her. To Claire's credit, she gulped down the long strings of my cum and licked up the overflow... just as the autopilot began to sound the horn in steady blasts indicating that we were on a course to come near or perhaps collide with another vessel.

I grabbed my shorts and ran up to the pilot station. We were still more than a mile away but by the time I had hopped into my shorts, we were fairly close to a sport fishing boat. Although the law of the sea gave the right-of-way to the sail-boat, I modified our course since we weren't trailing gear in the water.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.