Captain Cook's Cruises - Cover

Captain Cook's Cruises

Copyright© 2006 by Techsan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Struggling to make a living on his own, a sea-loving young man sinks all his worldly worth into a small cruise boat. He lucks into chartering the vessel to some wealthy ladies, who become very generous clients - along with two of their daughters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

The Wednesday after my most memorable cruise with Eleanor DuPort brought no business so I was back on deck Thursday morning swabbing an already clean deck when toward eleven o'clock I received a hail from the pier.

"Ahoy, the Lady A. Are you the captain?"

Again it was the voice of a lady, although this one was taller and appeared to be older than Ellie... probably early sixties, I would guess. She was dressed nearly the same as Ellie had been, in shorts, blouse over tank top, deck shoes and straw hat, although her hat was much broader brimmed than Ellie's had been. When she took off the hat to address me, her silver hair flowed out from under the hat, blowing in the light breeze.

"Yes, ma'am, I am Captain Cook," I responded.

"Is your boat available today for a day cruise?"

"Yes, ma'am, it sure is," I replied.

"All right to come aboard?"

"Yes, ma'am. Here, let me help you," and I extended my hand to steady her.

"I'm Trudi Rockefeller," she offered.

"I'm Tom Cook, ma'am. Will anyone else be joining us today?"

She laughed. "Oh, no, my husband's far too busy to bother with a little ol' outing with his wife. He won't be home from work until sundown."

When she was on board, I gave her the scenic tour of the boat. She picked one of the forward deck chairs to settle in and watch the beginning of our cruise.

"What kind of cruise did you have in mind?"

"Well, I'd like to sail up the coast a ways, then maybe out to sea for a while and whatever it takes to bring us back. And I hope to see as pretty a sunset as Ellie DuPont saw Tuesday."

"Oh? You know Ellie?"

"Ah, yes, she's my good friend."

"Would you like something to drink before we start?"

"How about a cup of coffee with a dollop of gin?"

"Coming right up."

I hurried below and prepared the drink, took it to her and then went to the pilot station to prepare and set the cruise plan. We would follow the coastline to the east by northeast on the slowest leg for about five hours, turn southeast for a run of nearly two hours and then sail the fastest leg back to the west-southwest in around four hours, giving us a good view of the sunset.

After making sure she was settled in, I cast off and backed out of the slip, then we motored through the harbor and out into open water. Once we were clear, I set the sails and killed the engines, just for the thrill of it, before I set the autopilot on. After making sure all the electronics were working, I went fore to see if the lady needed anything.

As I came around the mainmast, I was surprised. She had removed her blouse, shorts and tank top in favor of a bikini... at least the bikini bottom. Her rather bulbous and somewhat sloping breasts were uncovered, a condition they seemed to be used to considering her overall tan.

She caught my reaction and said "I hope you're not offended, Captain. I like to expose my body to a lot of sunlight."

"No... no, ma'am, I'm certainly not offended. Surprised, maybe, startled yes, ecstatic, absolutely but offended... no, ma'am."

"Good. But, Captain, I do need some help."

"Yes, ma'am. What can I do?"

"Would you rub some of this sunscreen on my backside?"

She got up and went to one of the mats amid-deck and lay face down, handing me a bottle of lotion. I knelt beside her and squeezed some of it around her shoulders and upper back, then smeared it up to her hairline, down along each arm and along her back and sides. My hands rubbed against her breasts, mashed out to her sides as she lay on them. When my fingers rubbed circles around the soft flesh, she made no sign of recognition. I moved on to her middle and lower back, covering all the flesh that I could reach.

When I was beginning to wonder what she wanted me to do next, she raised her middle, pushed the bikini bottom down and worked it off her feet. "Please cover it all, Captain" she spoke into the mat.

I thought, "What better way to do this than from behind her;" so I shifted so that I was straddling her lower legs, then poured lotion on her bottom and backs of her thighs. I leaned into the task of rubbing it into her skin with both hands, loving the feeling of a woman's soft flesh under me. She may have been soft in one way but it was not because she was out of shape... I could feel the muscles in her legs, probably a jogger or maybe a tennis player.

I started to move further down but her voice stopped me. "Captain, I don't want to burn any part of me. That means you have to cover it all. You know what I mean, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied cautiously.

Again I poured a thin stream of lotion around her buttocks and then concentrated on spreading it... by spreading her globes and covering all surfaces. I smeared the sweet smelling lubricant right up into her anal valley, only to hear her moan sensuously. Moving on around, I covered her upper thighs more generously, frequently letting my fingers touch the puffy outer lips of her pussy, eliciting more and more soft moans.

On impulse I poured another gob of lotion in my right hand. Spreading her buttocks with my left hand, I spread the goo over the centermost part of her puckered opening and began rubbing it hard. In just a couple of minutes, she tossed her head back and groaned, "Yes, baby, do it!"

Retracting all but the middle finger of my right hand, I pushed that one into her opening, working it back and forth, in and out until the opening became softer and let more of my finger enter until it was all inside. Her bottom was squirming back and forth as she urged me "yes, honey, I love it!!!"

A few more strokes and she was urging, "Fuck me, please."

She reached behind her and spread her buttocks with both hands. I doffed my clothes and smeared a gob of the lotion on my throbbing spear, then poised with it at her opening. As I slowly pushed, the opening gradually accepted the purple arrow.

I paused for a moment to let her recover but she hissed "Come on, sugar, fill me up."

I began using progressively longer strokes until my crotch pressed against her broad bottom. I rested my lower weight on her ass, propped myself on my elbows and wormed my hands under her breasts. Then flexing my cock inside her bowels, I massaged her tits for a long time while I kissed up and down her neck, first one side and then the other. Before I finished, she was moaning and wiggling her ass and bobbing her head back and forth as she muttered encouraging words. I tried to hold back but felt my balls contract and suddenly I was shooting a load of hot jism into Trudi's bowels. As I was emptying the last of it into her, she grunted that she was cumming and began shaking like a leaf in a fall wind.

Ungentlemanly though it may have been, I collapsed on her, empty and spent, still kissing her and now squeezing her tightly in my arms. She replied by frequently flexing her anus on my deflating member. Finally it plopped out of her and I rolled off to the side, weary but very happy.

A few minutes later, she twisted so that her upper body was lying on my chest. After a few more hugs and kisses, she said "Gawd, that was good. How did you know?"

"Know what?"

"That I loved to be fucked in the ass."

"Oh, I didn't, but I sure hoped you did. I liked the way you reacted to me rubbing in the lotion and... well, I just couldn't help myself."

"Good. I'm glad, 'cause it sure did wonders for me!"

She laughed but there was a bitter sound to it. "I wish I could make my husband understand how good it can be. He thinks it's dirty and won't touch me there. We did it once, maybe 35 years ago, and he couldn't wait to get into the shower. Now he... he hardly ever wants to have sex."

"Ouch. That's too bad."

She giggled. "Yeah, it is. Life is so much more fun if you get fucked every so often. Come on, sugar, let's go get a shower. Ya never know when we might want to do something else."

She tweaked my flaccid penis and then hurried down the steps and disappeared into the main salon. She seemed to have a bounce in her step that hadn't been there before.

We used the shower off the master bedroom since it was tub-sized and large enough for the two of us. I started soaping her back and shoulders, but she grabbed the bar and said "Me, first."

She began rubbing the soap all over my chest and stomach but, while my cock anticipated her attention, she ignored it and turned me sideways so she could soap my back with one hand. When she got down to my rear, she soaped both cheeks well and then began rubbing her fingers into my anal valley. She withdrew her hand to rub the soap bar again and when her hand returned to my body, her middle finger unerringly went right up my anus.

I could feel her fingertip against my prostate gland and my legs almost folded up from the pleasure. My cock, which had been semi-erect, went completely rigid. After her finger had probed for a few seconds, her left hand found my scrotum and gave it a serious massage before moving up to my shaft. For the next several minutes, her left hand stroked and twisted and pulled on my cock while the finger up my ass teased and poked and prodded. I had to lean against the wall for support.

And then it ended! With me standing there facing a wall, my cock spurting long strings of white sticky cum while her hand roamed up and down my shaft, finally engulfing my balls once more and carefully milking them of every last drop while she cooed as if she had cum herself.

I tried to grab her, wanted to somehow return the favor but she fended off my hands, saying "Uh, uh. I just always wanted to see if I could do that to a guy but never had a chance. Let's finish the shower and get back on deck, okay?"

"Sure. Whatever you want," I replied.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.