A Changing Script - Cover

A Changing Script

Copyright© 2006 by Techsan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A lone widower's adult daughters come home to share his roof - and his bed. When they post their story on the internet, they become role models for other father-daughter and grandfather-granddaughter matches.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

"Grandpa?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Do you ever miss Grandma?"

The question came from my 19 year old granddaughter, my only companion since my wife of 44 years died year before last from the dreaded Big C. Connie — our condensed version of Constance Marie — had live with us for more than 18 of her years, since her parents had been killed under the wheels of a mammoth 42-wheeled gravel train semi after the driver had gone to sleep at the wheel. In fact we were all each other had remaining in this cold world.

"Yes, baby, I miss your grandmother every single day."

"I do too, Grandpa. I wish she was still with us."

"I know, baby, but at least she's no longer in pain. She suffered awfully bad those last few weeks."

"I know, Grandpa. It really makes me sad thinking about it. I try to remember how happy she was when we were gathering tulips from the garden that spring and the year before that when we took the vacation trip to the canyon. She was really happy then."

"You are right, honey. Those are the memories we want to keep of Grandma. That's what she would want us to remember. Those were good days."

"Do you think we'll ever have happy days like that again?"

"I would bet on it, sweetheart. Like I can just imagine how happy I'm going to be watching you walk across the stage and get your college diploma. I'm going to be so proud of you."

Connie flung herself across the room into my lap, her arms going around my neck. "Aw, Grandpa, you make me so happy. I feel so very lucky to have you. Thank you for everything."

She planted a kiss on my cheek, except that it was a little low and wound up right at the corner of my mouth. Suddenly I was embarrassed — not because of the kiss, but because of my reaction. No matter what I did, I could not keep myself from thinking about how sexy and curvy and lush and lovable my granddaughter had grow up to be. Even this old man began to get a hard-on, feeling her pretty round bottom pressing down on my family jewels.

It didn't seem to matter to Connie. She sat there for a long time, her arms around my shoulders and her face buried in the curve of my neck. I wondered if it was possible that she could not feel my throbbing hard-on poking her in the bottom.

Connie didn't say anything however. She just curled a little closer to my chest and sighed. I held her tightly, afraid to let her slip. I wanted to continue to be my little girl's hero, her soft place to fall. I have to admit though that it was not as easy to hold her these days as it had been to hold her grandmother when she had been nineteen.

I felt Connie's breathing change, first by the soft expulsion of each measured breathe against my neck, then I gradually became aware of the regular rise and fall of her breasts and I was reminded that my little Connie had grown into quite a woman. For most of the last year, she had been wearing 34C bras, an increase over the prior cup size. On her somewhat slender body, a C-cup made her look heavy and full on top.

Oh, man, what th' hell! There I go, getting another hard-on, poking my sweet Connie in the ass again!

Connie still didn't stir. Her breathing remained regular and controlled. I breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that she hadn't noticed my faux pas. I certainly didn't want my granddaughter thinking that her grandpa was a dirty old man — even if I knew the truth.

She caught me totally off-guard then, when she quietly asked, "Grandpa, do you still like to fuck?"

I had never heard her use that word in my presence. I nearly dropped my false teeth... except that I don't have false teeth. A thousand questions flooded my mind in a rolling, tumbling jumble of information... or lack thereof... not the least of which was 'Is my baby girl still a virgin?' and 'Why would she want to know?'

Finally I ventured a soft reply, "Yes, Baby, I still like it. But I haven't tried it since your grandmother died."

"I thought so, Grandpa. Why don't you go out on any dates?"

"Oh, honey, I'm too old to date now."

Her left hand began rubbing my chest. "No, you're not, Grandpa. Lots of ladies would love to go on dates with you. And I'll bet most of them would have sex with you if you asked."

"But, sugar, wouldn't that be betraying Grandmother?"

"No, Grandpa, I don't think so. It's been long enough and I know Grandma would like for you to get on with your life."

I laughed. "What makes you think she'd want that?"

"Because that's what she told me just before she died."

"She told you what?"

"She said, 'I want you to push Gene until he gets on with his life. I don't want him to keep moping around after I'm gone. Please make sure he gets out and has some fun.' I promised her, Grandpa."

"No, she didn't say that, did she?"

"Yes, she did. And she meant it too."

"That's so sweet. And just like her. But I can't do that."

"Why not, Grandpa?"

"Because I... well, I just can't."

"Are you too bashful?"

"I... no, I don't think so."

"Are you afraid of being rejected?"

"Well... maybe."

"Oh, Grandpa! Women would be crazy about you. I know I would."

"No, honey! You don't mean that. I'm just an old man. I don't have anything to offer a woman anymore."

"Yes, you do, Grandpa. You're still a very sexy looking man."

I laughed. "No, sugar, you can't mean that."

"Oh, but I do, Grandpa. Nobody turns me on like you do."

"Oh, my goodness! Sweetie, you can't be serious."

"Oh but I am, Grandpa. Do you want proof?"

"What proof?"

"Here! Give me your hand."

She took the hand I'd had around her waist and quickly put it between her legs. There was no mistaking the fact that her crotch was wet. Her shorts were soaked through and through. I sucked in my breath in a state of shock.

"See, Grandpa, that's what you do to me. You make me want you so much!"

"Sugar, are you... are you sure that was... ?"

I'm sure, Grandpa. I felt you're bulge pushing at my bottom. I wanted to sit on it, Grandpa. I've wanted to yank off my clothes and climb into bed with you for a long time. I really want you so very much, Grandpa."

"But, sugar, that would be... "

"Incest? Yes, I know. But, Grandpa, I love you so very much. I want you to be happy. And I want this so bad. Please let me do this for you... for us."

Connie started to wiggle her bottom, rubbing her round globes against my cock, which was hard as a rock again. I could feel it throbbing against her luscious ass. I knew it would be weak of me to give in. I also didn't know if I was strong enough to say no.

"Oh, baby, I just don't..."

"Shhh, don't say no, Grandpa. Just be quiet, close your eyes and hold me... please."

I did what she asked. I felt her moving - not leaving, just some sort of movement. One arm remained around my shoulders and her head was still close to the crook of my neck. Then she took my right hand again and moved it up, until it came in contact with her bare breast. Again I involuntarily sucked in my breath.

In a whisper, Connie said, "I love to be touched, Grandpa. Do you like touching me?"

My voice was a squeak, "Yes, baby!"

"Then touch me, Grandpa. Touch me and make me feel like a woman. I need you, Grandpa. Please!"

My hand seemed to have a mind of its own. I began to gently massage Connie's soft but firm breast. How can just a blob of flesh be so erotic, so much of a turn-on? My cock, already standing at attention, attempted to enlarge even more. It flexed in my pants, pushing against Connie's ass again... and again... and again.

"Yes," she hissed softly. "That feels so good, Grandpa. Please don't stop."

Where did that come from? I hadn't even considered stopping. My fingers found her nipple, rolling it between my thumb and forefinger, pulling on it slightly, causing her to moan in my ear.

"Yes, Grandpa, I love it. You're making me feel... so very hot. Hot. Hot!"

She held me tighter and started kissing the side of my face. And I felt the heat from her core in my lap. Was that moisture seeping through my pants? Was that me? Or was it her?"

"Grandpa?" she whispered.

"Yes, sweet baby?"

"I need you, Grandpa. I need you so much!"

"Baby, are you sure... are you sure you want this? If we do it, we can't ever take it back."

"I'm sure, Grandpa. I'm very sure!"

I put my arms around her and squeezed. I loved her so much, so very, very much!.

Using both hands, she turned my head to face her and for several moments she stared into my eyes as if she was seeing into my soul. Then her sweet little mouth closed over mine and her tongue darted between my lips. I responded the same way.

When she broke our kiss, Connie climbed off my lap, tossed her blouse and bra to the floor, then pushed off her shorts and panties, both of which were clearly sopping wet with her juices. Then she turned to me and pulled my belt open. When she unzipped my pants, I lifted my hips while she pulled them off, discarding them in the growing pile of clothes. I kicked off my shoes, leaving me feeling strange dressed only in a pair of blue socks.

Connie climbed back on me but this time straddling me with a folded up leg on each side. We fit nicely within the confines of the big easy chair. Connie put her arms around my neck again and raised herself until she was teasing the questing tip of my cock with the fold of her pussy. My cock jumped repeatedly, feeling the heat of her core, hoping to find her opening, looking for a warm wet hiding place.

Fortunately Connie didn't keep me waiting long. She guided my cock into her shelter and eased her bottom down a little at a time, savoring each wonderful sensation, until she had settled onto my crotch. She leaned forward, mashing her beautiful tits flat against my chest, and stuck her tongue back in my mouth. My hands wound around her, loving the soft smoothness of her back and then gingerly floating downward, along her sides, back to her spine, to her waist, registering the change in contour as I cupped her buttocks in my hands.

At first, Connie had smelled of a soft, gentle bouquet of flowers, a mix of roses and orchids, a soft fragrance that seemed to beckon me to follow wherever she went, an odor that tugged at my heartstrings. Gradually, as we became more and more passionate, her sweet perfume became intermingled with the unmistakeable fragrance of hot, needy sex, an odor that filled my brain with more desire than I had felt in years. I was looking directly at my sweet granddaughter, just inches away, but her image was colored with a brilliant red haze of pure lust.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.