Stacey's Daydreams
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Severusmax

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Stacey Pryce is married to a prude. If that wasn't bad enough, he's a drunk and neglects her. It's no surprise when she starts having fantasies about other men, although she isn't ready to act on them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

It was Stacey's most vivid daydream yet. Leo's cock was right there. She felt it. She tasted it. It was incredibly hard and slick, with her own juices on it, as she sucked it clean. She found herself finishing the climax with a clear vibrator, and she came in reality as well as her dream.

She naturally found it a disappointment when she realized that her break was a minute over and she had to make sure that her boss didn't catch her slacking off. Her sweaty skin and the smell of her cunt were bad enough clues as to her choice of recreation. That might be acceptable to Lindsay, provided that it didn't interfere with work. Stacey knew that her boss had flirted with her a lot in the past few weeks, although she did it subtly enough and Stacey never complained about it (as it was flattering to her vanity). While Stacey preferred men for certain, she didn't mind an occasional bi-curious thought.

"Stacey, are you ill?" Cheryl asked her.

Cheryl was another annoying co-worker, but she at least meant well. She just had it easier with her husband, and made a point of giving Stacey unsolicited advice on her marriage. Of course, she was also a Bible-thumper and complained about her husband's resistance to her conversion efforts, so Stacey didn't take her counsel too seriously. Any woman who couldn't see her good fortune in marrying someone like Don, without trying to change him, clearly had problems. Sure, he wasn't perfect, but his dislike of organized religion was hardly something that would bother Stacey. Apparently, however, fundamentalists had their own take on such things.

"I'm fine, Cheryl. I just lost track of time and need to catch up on my work," Stacey responded. She was scarcely in the mood for another sermon.

Stacey's body went back to work, but her mind quickly returned to her lust for Leo. She started thinking about fucking him at work, in his car, in her car, and at his house. She wanted him to fuck her on his bed and then pound Suzanne afterward, with her unaware that his cock had just been washed after screwing another woman. Of course, she doubted that Leo and Suzanne even had sex very much anymore, given how much of a chore the woman made it seem to do it once in a while.

Thoughts of sex with Leo on her own bed also excited Stacey. The idea that Walter, in his drunken state, might not even notice that she had gotten on all fours for another man and climaxed in their bedroom, was a fantasy that gave her a kind of vindictive thrill. Part of her even craved the prospect of carrying Leo's baby, which Walter would have to know couldn't be his, because he never slept with her these days. She longed to go to work and display her pregnant belly to Suzanne, without even pretending that Leo's seed was not responsible for her condition.

She was still not confident enough to act on her impulses, however. She didn't want to destroy any chance that Walter might become more open-minded and she could even have an open marriage. She still loved Walter, after all. Despite his neglect of her, despite his prudery, despite her increasing frustration, and despite his alcoholism, she loved her husband. She had a hard time with the actual deed of infidelity. Breaking her wedding vows was a step she evaded so far. She tried to be content with daydreams, at least for now.

A variety of scenarios whereby Stacey could act on them definitely occurred to her frequently, but she continued to reject them in the end. Her ethics or conscience, most likely, kept her from sleeping around behind her husband's back, no matter how much the idea appealed to her in hornier moments.

When she got fed up, she would probably just leave the man, but she didn't want to do even that. She wanted Walter to become sober first. Hopefully, once he got free of liquor, she could work on getting wilder in their sex life. That, of course, required them to actually have a sex life again. At the moment, she considered it a slim chance, but she was willing to hold out longer for it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.