Now This Won't Hurt A Bit - Cover

Now This Won't Hurt A Bit

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 35

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 35 - The four teens were given an ability to see those touched by the darkness fast coming to Haven. Now as they start the school year, they have their first test: a voluptuous school nurse intent on sowing sexual chaos at Haven High. Will they rise to the challenge, or succumb to their own deepest, darkest desires? And despite their common bond, can the four truly trust each other? (sequel to The House at the End of the Street)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

Nyssa was playing with her new toy again.

She put him to work this time. She lay on the examination table with her legs spread under her and her uniform off. Jason lay atop her, dutifully licking her pussy, his tongue exploring her wet folds slowly and methodically. Even though he was using light strokes at the moment, Nyssa had him press his face into her sex.

"Mmm, remember what you are tasting now, my pet," Nyssa cooed as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Remember what you smell now... that's all you'll crave out of life, slave... you'll live for my pussy. You'll do anything for it. Anything, just to have another lick, another sniff..."

Jason shuddered. He was naked, clutching the end of the examination table as his face remained buried between Nyssa's legs. His cock twitched and pulsed with his heartbeat, swollen and purplish with his extreme arousal. A very small drop formed at the tip of the head as he again strained short of orgasm.

Nyssa smiled, taking a long, deep breath as she felt her own pleasure building very slowly, delighting in how Jason was kept just short if his own. Creating a total thrall was always exciting to her. She adored the conditioning, watching the former self ebb away tiny bit by tiny bit. She had not even really reached his core personality yet. At the moment, she was simply altering some of his basic desires and propensities.

Nyssa looked into his mind and grinned wickedly. "Dominant one, are you? Not anymore, my pet... after today, you'll always want to be the submissive during sex, even if I were to release you."

Jason shivered, moaning deeply into Nyssa's pussy. Like anything else she said or did to him when he was in this state, he regarded it with anticipation and longing. He would be the submissive as much as Nyssa wanted. It was what he wanted now as well.

He knew he would be rewarded for it in the end, and be allowed to cum.

"Of course... I'm not going to release you... but to think that you would be someone's sub the next time you have sex is quite exciting to me," Nyssa said softly. She giggled. "Maybe I'll let Heather play with you a bit. Melinda still wants you. Perhaps Heather would have some fun having both of you perform for her, obedient little subs that you both are."

Jason deepened his strokes at Nyssa's unspoken command, until Nyssa began moaning softly. She ran her fingers along Jason's hair and down the back of his neck, spreading her legs a little further apart. She grinned and reached into his mind. Jason gave a muffled "uhhn" as his cock suddenly felt as if it had slid inside a tight, wet pussy.

"Mmm, enjoy that for a bit, slave, but don't cum yet... not quite yet..."

Nyssa tilted her head back and gave a slow sigh of contentment. She could feel the barriers in his mind around that tiny corner Mara had planted within him beginning to weaken under her assault. She would have his secret rather soon now, sooner than she had thought.

The only drawback was that Nyssa was forcing a lot of energy to flow from her in order to accomplish this. It was even more critical that the three completed enslaving their victims today. She needed that energy replenished.

She felt it was a fair trade-off. The more she penetrated into Mara's domain in the back of Jason's head, the more important she sensed that secret was to her plans.


The cab pulled up to the curb only long enough to let Ned out. The driver pulled away quickly, barely giving Ned a chance to close the door behind him.

"Huh, so much for service with a smile," Ned said with a smirk as he watched the taxi peel away and speed down the street. "Dunno what his problem was, he was gettin' lotsa moola for it."

Ned shrugged to himself and turned down the street. He looked at his watch and grinned. The timing had been slim, but good. The school bus would have only just arrived in that neighborhood. And now he knew where Mark was going anyway.

"Hmm, is this where I'm supposed to say something like 'no one can stop me now'?" said Ned to himself. He snickered. "Nah, that's for the bad guys to say and we know where that gets them, huh?"

Ned hummed to himself as he headed down the block. The easiest thing to do would be to head over to the house of the Swedish twins and just wait for Mark to show his face. Though to be on the safe side, he realized he better find someplace to remain unseen when Mark approached, just in case there really was a plan B on Nyssa's part.

Naturally, he hoped that there was no such thing, and that they had successfully pulled the wool over her eyes.


"Miss Bendon!" Marcie called out in distress as she raced through the reception area. "Miss Bendon!"

Laura looked up from her desk in surprise. "Marcie? What are you doing here? You're supposed to be presiding over detention today."

"I know, Miss Bendon," she said, panting slightly. She quivered, partially from fear and partially from the tingle of her now near constant arousal. "P-please don't be angry with me..." Please don't take this pleasure from me, she added desperately in her mind. She squeezed her legs together to remind herself of how her pussy burned with desire, as if expecting it to be taken away at any moment.

Laura sighed. "Marcie, what happened?"

"They're gone, Miss Bendon!"

Laura's eyes widened and she shot out of her seat. "Gone? What are you talking about?" she said sharply.

Marcie cringed and whimpered, shaking with the fear that she had finally done something to displease her boss. "They w-wanted to use the bathroom, so I l-let them. But that was something like ten or fifteen minutes ago..."

"Both of them, Marcie?"

Marcie bit her lip and nodded, her eyes shimmering and threatening to spill over into tears.

"Do you have any idea if they are still in the school building?"

"I don't think Cassie is, Miss Bendon. I went and checked the bathroom myself in that case."

Laura's lips drew to a thin line and she came out from behind the desk, her face hard. It was too much for Marcie. She clasped her hands together and bent her knees as if about to fall to them as she wailed, "Please, Miss Bendon, don't be mad at me! Please don't punish me!"

Laura snapped her gaze in annoyance to Marcie, but her expression slowly softened. One corner of her mouth rose. "So you think I would punish you, Marcie?"

"I w-wasn't a good girl," she blurted, tears leaking from her eyes. "I d-didn't please you... I'm so sorry..."

Laura felt something of a rush seeing Marcie like this, so upset that she might have done something wrong that she was ready to cry. Laura flashed her a small smile. "It's good that you want to keep pleasing me, Marcie, and that you care about it this much. Very good indeed. I'm impressed."

Marcie's eyes widened as if she could not believe what she was hearing, but she finally nodded quickly and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"You're not at fault," said Laura in a sincere voice.

Marcie gushed relief. "Thank you, Miss Bendon! Thank you!"

"Now, I want you to return to detention just in case they do come back. I need to check on some things."

"Yes, Miss Bendon. Oh, wait, did you still want to see me at the end of the day?"

"Yes, I do, but I'll come see you in detention hall. Wait there for me."

"Yes, Miss Bendon! I'll get over there right now!"

Laura watched as Marcie fled.

She paused and took a deep breath, now trying to quell her own fear. Her Mistress had to be told of this. But first she needed to check on the other two. Perhaps if they were still here, there was not as much to concern her Mistress. Though like Nyssa, Laura did not understand how they could be a threat to her plans.

Laura walked crisply out of the office and down the hall.


"I think we got here in time, Diane," Cassie said as the limo pulled to the curb.

Diane craned her neck to look out of Cassie's window. Just past the lane that ran into the park, she could see the park bench where Frieda had met her intended victim the day before. He was there, but she was not. "You don't think she was here already?"

Cassie shook her head. "No. If she had been here, he wouldn't be here now, they would be off together somewhere, um... you know..."

Diane looked at her blankly.

Cassie blushed. "Diane, what's being used to control people?" she said very softly. Normally Harry paid no attention whatever to what Cassie talked about with her friends, as it was not a chauffeur's place to do so, but she decided not to take a chance with this particular subject. "They're using sex. So what do you think might be the first thing they'd go and do afterward?"

Diane's eyes widened and she blushed as well, nodding quickly in comprehension.

Cassie sighed. "I'm going to have to stay in the car, Diane. So you'll have to do this."

Diane nodded again. She knew this already and was willing, even though she was very nervous about it.

"This one might not be all that hard. You might just need to find a tree or something to hide behind. Maybe come in from one of the other entrances up the block so he doesn't see you arrive."

"Okay, Cassie, I was just thinking that myself." Diane took a look out the window again and turned to her side of the car. "Here goes nothing." She opened the door and slipped out of the car, the door closing with a thunk behind her.

Cassie turned back to her window and watched as Diane walked towards the park.

"Will we be staying, Miss Kendall?" Harry asked, startling her.

"Um, yes, Harry. We'll be waiting until Diane gets back and we'll drop her off at her house before we head home."

"Very good, Miss Kendall."

Cassie was grateful to have a driver that did not ask many questions, save for when he was given orders by her parents, but sometimes she wished she had someone in which to confide. Both the ones she had trusted with that -- Melinda and Jason -- were still under Nyssa's thrall, and she had no idea how to get them out.

All she could do was what she had been doing and hope.


Nyssa smiled as she slid from the examination table after a very satisfying orgasm. Her slave stood to the side, his face still wet from her juices, panting as his cock remained hard and straining. He looked to Nyssa with glassy, devoted eyes.

She strolled up to him and slipped her fingers around his cock. Jason moaned and trembled, swaying a bit from the intensity of emotion and need flooding his body. He panted harder, part of his mind begging for release, though he would never voice it. His Mistress would determine when her slave was suitably rewarded for his obedience.

"Mmm, at least you know how to please a pussy, slave," Nyssa said. "I did not have to impart very much more skill in you than you already had. A remaining gift from Mara and the House, perhaps?"

She removed her hand from his cock. "N-no, Mistress," he answered in a soft, strained voice.

"No?"

"We didn't keep any of the skills that the House gave us, Mistress."

"Hmm. You learned to eat pussy that well on your own, did you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Perhaps you were destined for the submissive role after all," Nyssa said. "You have been very good to your Mistress today, my pet. So now we'll see about your reward. Sit up on the table, slave."

As Jason moved to obey, there was a sound from the outer office that made Nyssa whirl around, her eyes flashing like glare ice.

She marched quickly to the door, heels clacking loudly against the floor, her gaze narrowing when she saw Laura standing just inside the door to the reception area.

"What is it?" Nyssa demanded. "Why have you come without being summoned?"

"Mistress, there's a problem," Laura began. "The four students that you wanted to detain are gone."

For the first time since she arrived in Haven, Nyssa showed genuine anger. Her eyes glowed faintly, and appeared even colder than before. Laura felt a physical chill pass through her body. "What do you mean, gone?"

"They left the school in the middle of the assignments that we gave them."

"And they're not on the school grounds?"

"No, Mistress."

"How long ago?"

"About a half hour."

Nyssa stormed up to Laura. Laura felt Nyssa suddenly seize her mind, causing her body to stiffen and fall back against the door, her heart beating at a terrifying rate.

"Why did you not tell me before this?!"

"I'm sorry, Mistress!" Laura whimpered. "Marcie came to me fifteen minutes after it happened with Ned and Cassie in detention, and then I had to check on the others..."

Nyssa snarled and turned away from Laura. Laura abruptly went limp and slumped to the floor, panting hard.

Nyssa paused and closed her eyes, taking a few deep breaths. "Fine. It is probably best that you are enslaving the little idiot. Her mind is hardly of much use other than moving the body of a fucktoy around."

"What d-do you wish me to do, Mistress?" Laura croaked as she slowly stood up.

"Nothing. Go back to your office. And don't disturb me, I have things to do."

Nyssa reentered the examination room, slamming the door behind her. The glare still in her eyes, she crossed the room and stood before Jason, her hands on her hips. Before Jason could say a word, Nyssa shot out a hand and placed it on his head.

The next moment, his entire being was filled with unimaginable, horrifying cold.

"You will give up you remaining secret to me," Nyssa hissed through clenched teeth, her eyes icy fire. "And Mara, if any of your essence is left in his mind... if you are at all cognizant of this... I would advise you not to resist much longer, for I will have that secret... and if I have to destroy Jason's mind in the process, then..."

Her lips curled into a truly malevolent grin. "... so be it."


Becky's heart was hammering in her chest as she got out of the taxi just a block from Ursula's house. The one question she kept asking herself the whole way was why she didn't see this?

Becky was one of those people that was self-assured in the knowledge that she could spot a "lezzie" from a mile away. She generally tried her damnedest to stay away from such people. She feared them for some unknown reason. Perhaps a vague notion that it would somehow rub off on her and she would "go lezzie" as well. It was one of the reasons she was so sickened when she discovered that her sister Wendy had been Ursula's target.

Her heart thudded even louder as the taxi pulled away. She felt alone and vulnerable, as if she expected to become enslaved herself if she failed. The idea of having to live her life seeing that horrible blackness around Wendy all the time was enough to make her sick to her stomach.

For a moment, she balled her hands into fists, angry and enraged, and ready to burst into tears.

Instead, she stopped and forced herself to take a deep breath. She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself as best as she could. When she finally opened her eyes, she was still scared, but at least the urge to cry had retreated.

It was the roar of the school bus as it rounded the far corner that finally shook her completely out of her reverie. With a yelp she scrambled to the side and ducked behind a car as the bus pulled to the curb outside Ursula's house.

At least Ursula was home on time. Once she went inside, Becky figured she would just find a place to stay outside and wait for her sister to come over, and then pounce on her and stop her from going inside long enough for her to snap out of it.

But as she watched, she uttered a horrified gasp as she saw both Ursula and Wendy step off the bus together. It wasn't until they were halfway down the walk to the front door that Becky finally sprang into motion. She started off at a brisk jog but finally wound up at a dead run as the front door opened and they disappeared inside.

Just as she rounded the end of the walk, the front door closed.

Becky's face screwed up in anguish, and her eyes filled with tears. She uttered a distressed whimper. She was about to turn away and cry for real when she spotted the open gate in the fence along the side of the house.

Becky blinked back tears and pounded across the grass to the gate.


Linda finally got home, slamming the door to the garage in her eagerness. She rushed over to the front door and threw it open, uttering a sigh of relief as she saw the FedEx box on the doorstep. She snatched it from the welcome mat and brought it inside, slamming the door shut behind her.

By the time she brought the box into her bedroom, she was already panting with excitement. Her pussy was already wet and aching to be touched. But her orders had been clear. She was to use the dildos only, and not cum until he arrived and gave her permission.

The steamy dampness in her sex was too much for her to bear. Eagerly, she shed her clothes, tossing them haphazardly to the floor. The last article of clothing, her panties, she had to peel from her crotch with a wet sound, causing her to shiver and moan. She was panting even harder by the time she climbed onto the bed, sitting cross-legged as she opened the box, her juices oozing from her folds and onto the bed.

With a sigh of lust she removed the new dildos from the box, taking the first of them from its package and holding it in her hands. She touched it almost lovingly as she gazed at it, growing even more aroused with the thought of it inside her and of obeying her Master.

She pushed the rest aside and lay back, spreading her legs before her. She pressed the head of the dildo against her slot and pushed.

"Uhhhnnn!" she cried as it parted her folds and slid into her needful cunt. She gasped and moaned in pleasure as she began to slowly pump it back and forth. It grew slick with moisture after only a few plunges, each one taking it deeper and deeper until she finally had the base of the dildo touching her pussy with each thrust.

"Uhhnn... yeah... oh yeah..." she moaned as her hips started to buck in the same rhythm. "Oh God... oh fuck... ohhh..."

All the while, she imagined it as Richie's cock pounding into her over and over.


"Uhhhh... !!"

Jason fell to his knees, his body trembling badly, his cock so hard and straining at the edge that it hurt, a small droplet every now and then forming at the head and dripping to the floor. Every nerve ending screamed with unrelenting sexual torture, a constant wave of unbearable pleasure with no release or outlet.

Nyssa looked down at him impassively as she released him from his torment, causing his body to slump backwards. He still panted, his cock purple and pulsing. She turned away from him with a disdainful sniff.

"As I thought, Mara," she said in a low voice. "You had left some of your life essence in him. In all of them. It had just enough pity remaining for the boy to surrender before his mind melted."

She snapped her gaze back to him. "And now it lays defenseless. Very good. Now the secret will come to me." She grinned evilly. "Or perhaps I should say... cum to me."

Jason's cock began to throb wildly, the first spurts of his seed launched from his body as his member convulsed. So intense was the orgasm that Jason's throat locked and his body jerked until he collapsed onto his back on the floor. He finally let out a loud keen as his climax overcame him and burst through the remaining shell of Mara's protections.

"Yes, there it is... I can feel it... I now know your secrets, Mara, and... and..."

Nyssa paused. Her mouth slowly dropped open. She staggered back.

"Sensitives?... Sensitives??... All of them?!... Every last one that I lost?!"

Her face twisted into a snarl. "Cassie. Cassie. The Dreamer. She can see it. She can see the Darkness. She's been leading them this whole time. And if she can see the Darkness... then her dreams can pierce the veil as well and... and that means..."

Her eyes opened wide.

"... she's been telling them my EVERY MOVE!"

Her anger boiled over into rage. Nyssa balled her hands into fists, her eyes glowing a terrible, pale ice-blue. Somewhere, just as she had made this revelation, one of the three she had taken the day before had just been lost. She felt the mind under her influence simply vanish from her perception, like a soap bubble popping.

She stood this way for a minute or two as her slave's orgasm faded, leaving him lying on the floor, staring glassy-eyed up at the ceiling. Nyssa had blanked his entire mind for this exercise, so there would be no distractions. But now as Nyssa forced her anger to retreat, she took a deep breath and turned towards her pet.

Awareness began to slowly spill into his eyes and he blinked at his Mistress inquisitively.

"You are very, very lucky you were not the one responsible for keeping this secret from me," Nyssa said darkly now that he could comprehend her. "That mindless state you were in just now would have been paradise compared to what I would have done to you."

Slowly, Jason rose to his feet. "I'm sorry, Mistress," he said in a contrite tone of voice.

Nyssa took another breath. "As I said, it was not your fault," she said in a calmer voice. "In fact, she is still there. That little piece of Mara. I can't get rid of it completely, not without damaging you. I could only get it to remove its defenses, so I could learn its secrets."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.