Now This Won't Hurt A Bit
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 33 - The four teens were given an ability to see those touched by the darkness fast coming to Haven. Now as they start the school year, they have their first test: a voluptuous school nurse intent on sowing sexual chaos at Haven High. Will they rise to the challenge, or succumb to their own deepest, darkest desires? And despite their common bond, can the four truly trust each other? (sequel to The House at the End of the Street)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

Something is not right with her.

Yes, she holds herself with the same superior bearing that she always had before. She does everything with that look of confidence and that wicked gleam in her eyes. She curls her lips into evil little smiles as she commands her thralls, taking delight in how they have no will to resist her.

Yet there is still something not quite right.

She looks at her latest pet. He is different from the others. He is hers directly. He has no great task to perform for her. He is simply her new toy.

And yet...

She looks at him intently. There is something else to her eyes. Something wanting. She wishes something from him. Yet she gives no command. Now she looks at the others. She looks to all the former Harbingers in this manner. She wants something, yet she cannot ask for it. It appears to be a paradox. What could her thralls not give her?

She turns away from them. They displease her somehow. But is it displeasure on her face, or something else?

It is clear, though, that whatever she wants from them, she feels she must have. For a brief moment, she exudes self-satisfaction. She will have what she wants. It is just a matter of time before she gets it.

Now her thoughts turn inward. They dwell on the energy that Haven is steadily absorbing from her, the same energy that she needs to replenish, and replenish at all costs. There can be no mistakes.

She crosses the room. Something made of glass appears to gleam for a moment to the side before she opens a low door and floods the room with silvery, ethereal light. She turns her face to it and looks upon the light with longing and a twinge of disappointment.

And then it becomes clear what is wrong with her. It becomes clear what has been in those eyes from the start, the one thing that she would hide at all costs from anyone.

Weakness.

Her eyes harden. She peers into the glow with a purpose. "I will not be cowed," she whispers urgently. "I will not hold back... I will use them if I need to..."


Cassie's eyes snapped open.

She stirred and sat up, rubbing her eyes. Her mind raced as she replayed the details of the dream. She started to fit a solution to it that she knew was mostly hopeful thinking, but it made sense with what was happening, and she needed every glimmer of hope that she could find.

Yet the more she thought about it, the more her heart thumped with excitement. It had to be the right interpretation! There was simply nowhere else to go from here. It made the most logical sense given what they were doing.

Nyssa was weakening. What wasn't clear was how. It seemed like it had to do with Jason. Taking him as her personal slave must have taken more energy than it would have to take someone normally.

And as for what she wanted from them? It had to be the knowledge that the others were still moving to stop her. Or that others could see auras. It was the only thing that made sense. It explained why Nyssa was not moving against them. Somehow the others were holding back the information from her. She had no idea how it was possible, but there was no other likely explanation.

And that strange glow... it was the same as the one she had seen in the other dreams, the ones where the essence was extracted from her victims.

Cassie got out of bed and quickly prepared herself for the day. One other thing was clear from the dream. Even weakened as she was, Nyssa felt she would learn their secret. Cassie had no doubts that Nyssa was powerful enough to be able to do this.

The clock was still ticking.


Heather's head lolled to the side as she glanced at the clock, panting as she felt herself rising quickly. It was only now getting to the point when she usually awakened, so the timing worked out.

She turned her gaze away from the clock and towards something more pleasant. She smiled and moaned softly, spreading her legs wider and laying a hand on the back of Melinda's head to coax deeper strokes into her wet folds. She shuddered with pleasure as she was rewarded with Melinda's tongue plunging further into her tight depths.

"Uhhn... yeah... mmmm... more, baby sis... that's it..." Heather moaned.

For the first time since she had fallen to Nyssa, she had had trouble sleeping. She had tossed and turned much of the night, then awoke an hour before the alarm and could not drift back.

Her mind had kept wanting to latch onto something. Some fleeting thought. Something significant about the day. But it was just a Thursday. But didn't her friends used to do something on a Thursday? No, she must have been mistaken.

And thus this loop of logic had continued until she had thought that perhaps she should ask Nyssa about it. At that point, her thoughts had instead turned to her Mistress and her obedience, and her initial thought had been lost to growing lust.

That was when she had awakened her little sister.

Melinda quivered as her own pussy grew hot and wet between her parted legs, and she panted into her Mistress' pussy. She planted her lips to Heather's folds, eliciting a deep moan from Heather as her clit was sucked into Melinda's mouth. Heather tilted her head back, her bosom rising and falling in quick bursts, her breasts quivering with each breath. "Oh yeah... uhh... keep going... harder... suck harder... uhhh!... uhhhhnn!"

Heather's back arched. Her cum splashed hard against Melinda's face. Melinda moaned in ecstasy at the sensation, her body trembling with utter delight at the warmth of Heather's juices on her face. Each time this happened, she grew to enjoy it even more each time.

Melinda lifted her face from Heather's sex as Heather's orgasm wound down. She looked at her Mistress with a hopeful smile even as she whimpered softly, her own pussy wet and needful.

Heather gazed at Melinda and motioned to her. Melinda began to crawl forward over Heather's body, until Heather slipped her fingers between Melinda's legs and into her cunt. Melinda moaned and shivered as Heather's fingers squished inside her. She closed her eyes and lightly humped her hips against Heather's hand. Quickly she rose and mewled in delight as she came. Her pussy throbbed softly, but her orgasm continued for a long under Heather's careful touch.

"Sorry it couldn't be more, baby sis," Heather said as she withdrew her hand. "But we do have to get to school."

"I understand, Mistress," Melinda said. "You're so good to me."

Heather drew Melinda into a brief hug before nudging her to get out of bed. Heather followed. "I have something to tell you, Melinda," Heather said with a small smile. "I think it may be good news."

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Yesterday, Nyssa took Jason. Nyssa is his Mistress now, just like she is ours."

Melinda paused at this. Something flickered across her face, just like it had with Heather when she had first woken up that morning. "He... h-he was the last one, right?"

Heather hesitated. Something nagged at her thoughts again, but once again it was gone. "Yes, baby sis, he was."

Melinda appeared to struggle with something. It did not last long, and she lapsed back into her familiar look of slightly lusty, glazed-eyed obedience. "I can be his good little girl now, Mistress?" she asked hopefully.

Heather smiled and stroked Melinda's cheek. Melinda whimpered with renewed arousal and leaned into the touch. "Yes, baby sis... I'm sure we can arrange that at some point."

Melinda moaned. "Thank you, Mistress."


Richie leaned against the wall next to the phone, holding the receiver and grinning with supreme satisfaction. To his ear came the sweet sounds of his slave Linda Davis masturbating herself into a frenzy at the other end of the phone, her moans and cries growing ever more frantic as he held her back from cumming.

He had been thrilled to discover that he could do things like this even from afar. Now he made it a habit of calling his slave in the mornings before school and teasing her practically senseless. It was a wonder that she was able to teach at all when she made it into school later.

He no longer even cared if his mother could hear him. In fact, he stopped caring completely about what she thought of him or whether or not she was home anymore.

"Fuck yourself nice and hard with those fingers," Richie said.

"Uhhh... y-yes, Master... uhhhhn!... ohhhh!... oh God..." Linda panted at the other end.

Richie chuckled. "Ya know, we gotta getcha something better than your fingers to use."

"Uhh... p-please... please come over, Master... p-please stick your cock in me instead... uhhn... please come fuck me..."

"Sorry, babe, not this morning. We both got school today." He glanced at the clock. "In fact, we both gotta get ready. So... you want me to make ya cum?"

"Uhhh!... o-only... only if you want to, Master..."

"Betcha hangin' right at the edge, huh?"

"Uhhhh... y-yes... uhnn..." Her voice was growing increasingly strained and desperate.

"Well... okay, I guess you've been good. Cum."

Richie held the phone a bit from his ear just as Linda let go with a loud wail. After a few seconds it dissolved into less strident cries and moans. Finally these faded as well, replaced with ragged panting.

"There ya go," Richie said.

"Thank you, Master," Linda gushed.

"Okay, now, listen up. This is what I want you to do. Before you go to work, go online and order up a bunch of dildos for yourself. Biggest you can find. Make 'em overnight it to ya."

"Yes, Master, I'll do that right away."

"Good girl. Okay, I gotta go, so I'll see you in school."

"And after school, Master?" she asked hopefully.

Richie smirked. "Yeah, don't worry, I'll make sure I'll fuck you a few times."

"Oh, thank you, Master! Thank you!"

Richie grinned as he hung up the phone. "Yeah, man, life is good," he said to no one in particular.

Yet for a moment, something else came over his face.

It was a lot longer a moment than it had been with the others. The thought came far more dangerously close to the surface of his mind than it had with the others. For him, he became openly cognizant of the thought.

Today was Thursday. Nyssa was going to take more of his fellow students. He felt a tiny shiver at this, and not one of pleasure this time. Thoughts of Cassie and what she had tried to do flitted across his mind, as well as images of the others discussing what to do about it.

And then the more dangerous thought came to him. Couldn't Cassie see auras now? Surely she could...

Could...

The thought was gone. With great effort, the protected portion of his mind had managed to hook it and snatch it back from his conscious mind. Richie's grin slowly returned.

"Yeah, man," he repeated, adding extra emphasis as if needing to reassert the conviction. "Life is good."


"All right, everyone," Cassie said as she spoke to the others in the school parking lot, trying to inject as much confidence into her voice as possible. "This is going to be the real thing. Please, everyone has to do their part today."

She made sure not to look directly at Becky when she said this, not wanting her to feel like she was being singled out for that statement. Others were not as conservative in their response, and Becky glared back at them indignantly.

"She always seems to take exactly three. Two in the morning and one in the afternoon. Please don't let up even if you hear the others found those numbers already, in case she decides to change it."

"If she takes more, we'll never be able to get to them all after school," said Diane.

"We'll worry about that if it happens, Diane, not now."

"Are you sure this is going to do anything to her, Cassie?" asked Becky.

Cassie was starting to hate hearing that whiny voice. "Well, when we stop them from trying to enslave their victims, that's when it will do something to her."

"All right," Ned said with a grin, driving a fist into his open palm.

Cassie grinned slightly at this. "Now... to help you guys and maybe give you some hope... I think Nyssa may be a little weakened by what's been happening so far."

Both Diane and Becky's eyes widened. "Are you serious, Cassie?" Diane breathed.

"Awesome..." Ned murmured in approval.

Cassie hated herself for taking blatant advantage of her dreams like this. On her better days she saw her dream ability as a gift, and she felt she was abusing it by trying to raise someone's hopes on something that may or may not be the correct interpretation. But she felt everyone needed a morale boost, and that was more important right now.

"Yes, I'm serious," Cassie said. Please, just accept it, she thought. Don't ask me to explain it. You wouldn't ask Jason to explain it, you would just accept his word.

Becky appeared to pause for a long moment, then slowly nodded.

"Okay, now that this is the real thing, we'll meet by the auditorium just before second year lunch period. Just for a few minutes."

The others nodded.

"All right. Let's... let's do this," Cassie said, hoping that didn't sound lame. She had nothing else she could say to them.

It helped matters quite a lot when Ned gave her an encouraging smile.


Nyssa smiled as she reached into the drawer under the examination table and removed the two spent crystalline cylinders, having already been used to inject their glowing green contents into two of Nyssa's latest pets-to-be. She turned them over in her hand, watching the glittering light from the vague contents inside, a constantly shifting kaleidoscope of light and shadow.

A mortal attempting to look into this would find himself quickly lost in the constantly shifting, mesmerizing patterns. This was not what Nyssa was smiling at, but what she expected to see in these objects eventually. They would be filled with more of the silvery essence of their forbidden desires.

As she carefully returned the items to the drawer, she also felt pleasure over the sound of soft moaning from her slave, Laura. She was sprawled out on her back on the examination table, naked, gently masturbating for Nyssa's enjoyment.

Nyssa grinned as she glanced at her slave. She playfully tweaked at one of Laura's raised nipples, drawing a shudder from her pet. "Mmm... I love the sounds you're making, my slave. Now, don't cum... don't you dare cum... no matter how long I have you play with yourself..."

"Yes, Mistress," Laura said in a breathy voice, her eyes sliding closed as the pleasure washed over her, both from her pussy and from her obedience to Nyssa.

"Mmm... I can sense your feelings, my pet..." Nyssa stroked Laura's side softly. "I can see everything that goes on in that little mind of yours... you're so close with Marcie now... you have her addicted to sexual pleasure... and now you're going to have her addicted to you... I am quite impressed."

"Uhhhnn... th-thank you, Mistress..."

"Little can stop it now. You've addled her mind so much, I doubt even I could put it back even if I wanted to."

Nyssa turned from her slave and stepped over to the cabinet containing the filled crystal syringes. She pondered it for a moment but did not open it, her eyes intense.

"They force me to move faster, my slave," Nyssa said without turning around. "I will have to spend some of these early if I wish Haven to remain happy."

She got no reply from her pet other than Laura's constant, low moans and the soft squishing of her wet pussy. But Nyssa needed answers. Or at least one. And as she had spent time thinking about it, she thought she may have a clue now as to how to get it.

Nyssa turned to Laura and started towards her. "Tell me what you know of their friends."

"Uhhnn... uhh... their friends..." Laura moaned. Her Mistress had not told her to stop masturbating, so she continued, her fingers sliding slowly and carefully about her swollen clit. She felt herself rising, her body shivering with pleasure. Yet now Nyssa commanded her again, and she had to obey as best as she could despite the sexual fog over her mind.

"Yes, my pet." Nyssa came alongside Laura and played with one of her nipples again. "The friends of the four that I told you about. The ones that I enslaved. The ones that still seem to trouble me somehow despite them being good little pets."

"Uhn... I-I don't know much, Mistress..."

Nyssa smirked. "You? The one who prides herself on knowing what the students are doing? Or are you telling me your mind is too addled with pleasure to answer me?"

Laura just moaned deeply, her fingers slipping into her cunt.

"Very well, my slave. Stop."

Laura's hand stopped moving. She uttered a soft, lusty sigh.

"Now... answer my question."

There was a note of urgency to Nyssa's tone that helped clear Laura's mind quickly. "Jason has a friend named Cassie. And another one named Frank."

"Frank is my pet. Cassie... almost was." Nyssa sneers slightly at this. "So you say Jason was friends with her after they ripped her away from me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Nyssa considered this as well. "Who else have you seen with them?"

"Diane Woodrow."

Nyssa waved a hand. "I know about her already. And her desires," she added with a wicked smile. "I may still be able to use that, despite Heather's preoccupation at the moment. Who else?"

"That's all I know of, Mistress."

Nyssa paused for a long moment.

Cassie was the Dreamer. Nyssa also sensed great intelligence in her. She would know what was going on, but how could she do anything about it? Yet she has been hanging around Jason, who until recently Nyssa knew could do something about it, in that he could see the taint of the Darkness.

But without Jason to guide her, Cassie should be essentially useless, save for what her dreams could tell her. But they could only tell her what has already happened, not what will happen.

Yet something made Nyssa uneasy about this. Something that she was not seeing. Something that was still locked up in the heads of the four.

"Slave," Nyssa said in a serious tone of voice. "You will watch Cassie. Find out who she is associating with. Find out who her friends are and what they are doing."

"Yes, Mistress," Laura said eagerly. "I'll do as you say."

"Now... masturbate yourself to a nice, slow orgasm, and you may go."

Laura's fingers resumed stroking her slot. "Uhhn... thank you, Mistress..." she gushed.


Cassie was the last to arrive, as her teacher kept them all the way to the bell before even announcing what the homework assignment was for the day. She jogged up to the other three, breathing heavily, her heart hammering as she expected the worst from them.

She wasted no time with pleasantries and simply demanded, "Well?"

"Frieda Waterton," Ned announced proudly. "I actually got there a little late, but caught a weird, swirly blackness thingie juuuust disappearing into the crowd and followed it. She's not one you know about yet, right?"

"Yes, I think so. Thanks, Ned," Cassie said. "Anyone else?"

No one responded for a few long moments, and a creeping dread came over Cassie. Finally, a somewhat glaze-eyed Becky spoke up. "M-mark Candon..."

Cassie let her breath go in a relieved sigh. "Very good, Becky. Thank you."

"Cassie, I-I think maybe I should switch with someone," Diane said suddenly.

"Huh? Why, Diane?"

"I can't see these things. The auras I mean. If that had been me instead of Ned, I would have lost her."

"That was a fluke," Cassie said, though she was not entirely sure herself. "Every time we did it before we managed to get there in time to see them emerge. Really, all seeing the auras does if you think about it is let us know something was happening in the first place and convince others it's real. You were the first we convinced that couldn't see them."

Diane managed a smile at this.

Cassie felt for Diane. By a quirk of the class arrangements, Diane had nearly the whole afternoon shift, just because she happened to be the closest each time.

"Hey, uh, I can be Diane's backup, you know?" Ned said suddenly. "I'll try to check in myself and catch anyone she misses."

Cassie gave him a small smile. She knew he was trying to be nice. His classes were practically on the other side of the building from the west wing. She decided to let him be gallant and not call him out on it. "Thank you, Ned."

Diane gave him a small smile as well.

Ned grinned, though he blushed slightly from the attention. Cassie thought it was cute. "All right. Now, we have to meet in the parking lot after classes and..."

Becky abruptly burst into tears.

"What... ?" Cassie trailed off, utterly nonplussed.

Diane draped an arm around Becky's shoulders. Becky immediately leaned into Diane, sobbing. "I'm sorry, Becky..." When Cassie looked at Diane in confusion, Diane sighed back. "Mark's an old boyfriend of hers, Cassie..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.