Now This Won't Hurt A Bit
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The four teens were given an ability to see those touched by the darkness fast coming to Haven. Now as they start the school year, they have their first test: a voluptuous school nurse intent on sowing sexual chaos at Haven High. Will they rise to the challenge, or succumb to their own deepest, darkest desires? And despite their common bond, can the four truly trust each other? (sequel to The House at the End of the Street)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

A small smile graced Penny Sovert's lips as she gazed lovingly at her older daughter. "About time you made it," she said with only a bare hint of admonishment in her voice. "Any later and you wouldn't have had time for any breakfast."

Heather stood at the threshold to the kitchen, unable to move for a moment. Her gaze darted towards the table, where Melinda was bent over a bowl of cereal. Melinda's gaze remained studiously downward. She did not raise it even to acknowledge her big sister's presence.

Penny cocked her head to one side, her dusky red ponytail brushing the back of her neck. "Something the matter, darling?"

Heather had been staring at her mother. Finally Melinda turned her head, and knew at once that Heather was seeing it this morning.

Penny looked very much like Heather. The same oval face, hair off by only a few shades, and the same generous, beautifully shaped breasts. Heather's voice was higher, but had the same smooth cadence.

Penny wore a pair of plain blue jeans and a pullover shirt that clung to a figure that was still attractive for someone having passed forty. Yet it was not this but what lay atop it that Heather was staring at, wishing that she could not see it.

Surrounding Penny's body was an aura of inky black. Though "aura" was merely a convenient way to refer to it. It appeared more like she had donned another layer of clothing over her normal clothes. The darkness was a cloak, draped across the shoulders and covering her sides and back in its terrible blackness.

It had no solid substance. It was ethereal, like a black fog or mist. Tendrils undulated and wavered in the air, flowing just behind her like smoke as she moved, only to coalesce and return to her body like a swarm of insects when she was still.

The darkness itself was never still. It flowed like thick liquid around her body, occasionally swirling around her or pooling around her feet. When her arms were lowered, it slithered down her limbs and writhed in the air about her hands.

It was not completely opaque everywhere. Her real clothing could be seen under it. Gaps devoid of the liquid darkness appeared and disappeared. It was wispy and indistinct in places. But where it did appear, the black was absolute. It was not simply the absence of light, but the antithesis of it. If darkness could "glow", this is the color it would exude. It was cold and unfeeling, a black that felt draining simply to gaze upon.

"Uh... n-nothing, Mom," Heather said, her heart thumping.

Penny smiled and lay a hand on Melinda's shoulder. Tendrils of darkness flowed down her arm and appeared to touch Melinda's skin briefly, swirling and rippling in a teasing caress.

Melinda shivered as if cold, though no goosebumps appeared on her skin where the black had touched her. Heather cast a sympathetic look to her little sister.

Penny lifted her hand from Melinda's shoulder and turned towards the cupboard. Blackness flowed off her body and appeared to pool on the floor for a moment before drawing itself up towards Penny's body again. An arm lifted to reach a shelf, darkness exuding itself into thin tendrils that writhed like tiny snakes.

Heather remembered the first time she had seen it. She had almost screamed. Then she had almost puked. Melinda had gone ghost-pale.

And only they could see it. Heather, Melinda, Jason, and Richie. No one else could. Jason could see it on Penny and on his own father, at least most of the time. Some days he had trouble with it. Richie grudgingly admitted that he saw it on his mother, though now he tried to change the subject any time it came up.

Penny returned to the table and set down a bowl and a box of cereal.

"Uh, no, Mom, I'm not really hungry this morning," Heather said weakly.

Penny looked up. Heather met her gaze. "You have to have something, dear."

"It's getting late anyway, we'll miss the bus."

"You know they drive that weird loop around the development, Heather. They hit this house last. You have time for something."

Heather knew this. She was simply stalling. She kept her eyes locked to her mother's gaze. Slowly, the aura faded from her perception. Finally she nodded and dropped into a seat.

Melinda raised her head and gave Heather a forlorn look, then pushed her bowl away. "I'm done."

Penny peered into the half-full bowl. "You've hardly had anything, Melinda," she chided.

"I'm not hungry, okay?" She pushed herself away from the table and bolted out of her seat.

"Melinda!"

She wasn't listening. She scooped up her backpack from near the door and rushed out. "Gotta catch the bus, Mom, bye!"

Penny dropped the pitcher of milk to the table abruptly, splashing some on the table, and started away from the table. A very faint, lingering tendril of black swirled almost lazily over the surface of the white before slithering away.

Heather launched herself from her seat. She wanted to get out before the aura returned to her view in full force.

"Melinda!" Penny shouted. "You come back her this instant!"

The front door slammed. Penny made an exasperated noise.

"I'll go after her, Mom," Heather said, edging past her mother as she picked up her own backpack. "See you later."

"Wait, Heather!"

Heather stopped and turned. "What is it?"

Penny advanced on her. The blackness was coming back. Wispy tendrils snaked around Penny's shoulders and down her arms. Heather swallowed and forced a smile, and locked her eyes on her mother's again to try and relegate the darkness to the edges of her vision.

"Keep an eye on your little sister today. Make sure she stays out of trouble."

"She's just nervous about her first day at high school, that's all."

"I know how you hate having to babysit her but..."

"It's okay, Mom, really. I don't mind. I'll look after her, I promise."

Heather had intended this from the start anyway, yet her mother looked dubiously at her. Heather was frustrated that her own mother could not even be bothered to see how her own daughters had changed over the last few weeks.

Heather had started acting nicer towards Melinda (or at least her insults were more teasing than mean-spirited); Melinda was less whiny about the unfairness of life; Heather no longer ran to her mother for everything she needed; Melinda stopped using her father to countermand her mother.

And the both of them avoided contact with their mother as much as possible.

At first they had expected their mother to call them out on it. Instead, it was as if she were oblivious to it. That was far more disturbing to them than anything she might have said to them about this.

"Make sure you both come straight home after school today," Penny said in a mildly admonishing tone. "Or if you go out, take Melinda with you."

Heather looked oddly at her mother. "Uh... why, Mom?"

"Same reason why you had to do it during the summer. I won't be back from work yet."

Heather felt a chill. "Work? But... the summer's over now, you're not still working that part time job at the Li'l Missy Inn, are you?"

Heather had to repress a shudder as she said the name. According to Mara, it was the center of all the mystical forces at work in Haven. It was where the Loner had discovered the odd plant and distilled the drug from it to enslave Mara and four others as his private harem of sex slaves so many decades ago, before the Inn itself was on that site.

Penny smiled. "I'm going to be working full-time there now."

Heather stared, stricken. "F-full-time?"

"Yes. They liked my work so much they offered me the position. I just couldn't turn it down."

"Mom, just... just what do you do at that job?"

"I told you, I'm a managerial assistant."

"Yes, I know, but what does that mean? What do you... ?"

"You better get going, honey, you're going to miss the bus." Penny leaned forward and kissed her daughter on the forehead. She smiled warmly. "Have a good day at school. And remember to watch Melinda."

Heather nodded absently and turned away, finally breaking eye contact. She paused a moment in confusion and looked back at her mother.

"Something wrong, dear?"

Heather stared. The aura surrounding her mother was gone.

"Heather?"

"Um... nothing Mom," Heather said, nonplussed. "Nothing at all. I'll see you later."


Jason stared morosely out of the window, watching Haven suburbia drift by.

He remembered hating the sights and sounds of the suburbs over the summer. Now he longed for it. This was a first for him. Usually, he was the "weird kid" that hated the summer and looked forward to going back to school. If anything at all bothered him about school, it was the slow pace of the lessons.

Well, that, and the fact that he was the class nerd and bully target. But that was going to be different this year.

He and Richie were friends again. Real friends this time, not what passed for friendship before the House. Richie would take up the role of his protector again. He had even stated such directly. It was as if Richie felt that he owed it to Jason. Jason had decided to take advantage of this.

The bus finally made the turn onto Green Avenue, a small cheer going up as the driver grinded the gears. He managed to do this without fail every single day last semester, and the others were obviously waiting for him to do it again.

"Aw, pipe down and shaddap!" the oldster driver called out in irritation. This just made them cheer louder.

Even Jason managed a small smile, though he afforded the others only the briefest of glances. Generally this was his tactic to avoid bullies on the bus: sit just behind the driver and avoid eye contact with anyone. Though admittedly old man Bradley conveniently forgot to turn his hearing aid on most times he drove the bus.

This time, however, he had entirely different reasons for averting his gaze.

The bus rattled to a stop before a familiar house, and an equally familiar kid bound up the stairs.

Richie dropped Jason a smirk and high-fived him. "Whassup, geek-dude?"

"Hey, Richie," replied Jason with a small smile. He glanced to the seat next to him. "Tried to save you a seat but..."

"Hey, no prob." He leaned over to the freshman sitting next to Jason. "Scram."

The kid looked up and frowned. "Oh yeah, who says?" he piped.

"There are seats in the back. I wanna sit next to the geekster here. Maybe some of his smarts will rub off on me or something. You cool with that?"

"No, I'm not. Fuck you."

Richie rolled his eyes and shook his head at Jason. "Kids these days..."

"Come on, Richie, never mind," Jason said, though he was trying to suppress a smile.

But Richie had to vent, and this was the perfect opportunity. "Kid, move yer ass."

"You think I have to listen to you 'cause I'm the new kid?" the kid said.

"No, I think you hafta listen to me 'cause yer a dork."

The freshman just folded his arms indignantly.

Richie sighed. "Okay, kid, time to bring in my assistant." He raised a hand and clenched it. "Mr. Dork, meet Mr. Fist."

The kid frowned. "Yeah? Wonder what the driver would say to that, huh? Driver! Hey, driver!"

"Huh?" Bradley grunted. "Whut? Shaddap and sit down."

Richie snorted in derision. "Okay, who's faster ya think? Mr. Bradley or Mr. Fist?"

The freshman sighed despondently. "Yeah, whatever," he mumbled as he vacated the seat.

"You didn't have to do that, you know," Jason said, all trace of humor gone.

Richie plopped into the seat just as the bus lurched forward, causing him to briefly lean into a girl in the next seat. The girl indignantly shoved him back. Richie just looked at her and waggled his eyebrows, causing the girl to screw up her face in disgust.

Jason rolled his eyes at this as well.

"Aw, I wasn't really gonna pop him one," Richie said. "I'm just bummed 'cause the summer's over, that's all."

"Yeah, so am I."

Richie stared at him. "Huh? What, did those space aliens from Roswell you always go on about brainwash you or something? Jason the Super Geek not liking school. Right." He glanced out the window. "Oh, look, there goes a pig flying over Mrs. Baker's house!"

"I'm serious, Richie. I'm just not looking forward to what... what I might see, that's all."

Richie smirked. "Well, I know what I wanna see." He lifted his head and scanned the bus. "Shit, she's not here. Must be on a different route."

"What, Heather and Melinda? They're at the end of this route."

"No, not them, dude. I'm lookin' for that oh-so-fuckable blonde!"

Jason gave him a puzzled look. "What oh-so... er, what blonde?"

Richie rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Jesus, Jason, ya gotta pay more attention to things that don't have a screen and a keyboard attached." He paused and smirked. "Well, things like that that ain't a squirt named Melinda. By the way, did she finally grow some boobs on her or what?"

"Her boobs are just fine, thank you very much!"

Richie laughed until tears trickled down his cheeks. Jason flushed bright red, but finally managed to crack a small grin himself. "Well, now that you've had a joke at my expense, mind telling me who you're talking about?"

There was a loud ripping sound as the driver grinded the gears again. Another cheer went up as the bus shuddered to a stop.

Heather and Melinda climbed aboard. Melinda was hunched over, her eyes carefully downcast. Heather glanced up, pausing a moment as her eyes darted quickly over the occupants of the bus. She gave Melinda's shoulder a squeeze. Melinda raised her head, eyes flicking fearfully from side to side. She finally relaxed and let out a slow sigh.

Jason understood what had happened, and he looked a little more relaxed as well. Richie, however, cast perplexed looks at all of them, then just shrugged. "Hey, girls," he called out. "By the way, Melinda, Jason thinks you've got fine boobs."

Melinda blinked and stared. "What??"

"Please don't tell me you're going to be that much a jerk during the school year as well," Heather said scornfully.

"Hey, it was Jason that thought of it."

"Yeah, but it was your dirty mouth that said it."

"Whoa, take it easy for chrissakes. I was just foolin' around."

Heather sighed to herself. She would not have been so upset with him that morning if she did not have her own problems. Up until recently she could look Richie in the eye and not hate him for what he had done. Now, it was all she could do not to blame him for everything that had gone wrong. And for what she was feeling towards Melinda.

"You gonna sit down or whut?" Mr. Bradley snapped.

"There's no seats around here, Heather," Melinda whined.

Heather grinned. "There will be." She turned towards two boys sitting across from Jason and Richie. She leaned over, giving her body a small jerk so her breasts jiggled under her. "Oh boys, I could really use a favor..." she said in a sticky-sweet voice.

Within less than a minute, Melinda and Heather were seated and the bus lurched its way back into the street.

"And she didn't need Mr. Fist," Jason said to Richie with a small grin.

"Yeah, she had the Boobie Sisters instead," Richie quipped.

"What's with all this talk about boobs?" Melinda said indignantly.

"Jason started it when he said yours were just fine."

"Oh, they are not!" Melinda piped automatically, then looked sheepish when she realized what she had just said. "I mean they are! Just... I mean... uh..."

Richie and Jason both laughed. Melinda blushed scarlet. Even Heather managed a small smile.

"Speaking of boobs..." Richie began.

"Enough with my boobs already!" Melinda cried. "God!"

"Well, that would be for Jason to say, huh? I... Ow!!"

Melinda had kicked him in the shin.

Richie rubbed his bruised leg. "Jesus... anyway, I didn't mean yours, pipsqueak, I meant the blonde."

"What blonde?" asked Heather.

"That's what I've been trying to find out," said Jason.

"Fuck, Jason, I told you all about it last week!" Richie said. "All right, fine. Here it is again..."

He told them his story.

Richie liked to play baseball with his friends during the summer. Very soon after the House, he had gone back to it with a passion as a means of distracting him from thinking about what had happened. As he often bragged to Jason many times, girls would stop and watch the game from time to time.

For a whole week, one particular blue-eyed blonde showed up. Richie had noted her in particular because she had been dressed in very tight shorts and a halter top, and she had appeared to be older than most of the girls that stopped by. On the last day of that week, Richie finally got up the nerve to talk to her.

Richie had not had the courage to ask her out, but when he had asked if she was attending Haven High, she had laughed and said "You might say that, yes. Perhaps I'll see you this semester."

To Richie's ears, that was practically an open invitation to date her. And perhaps other things.

"So I was hopin' to catch her on the bus. You know, before the other guys started scopin' her out."

Heather rolled her eyes. "Scoping her out? Oh, please. Haven't you learned anything about girls since the... you know where?"

Richie ignored her. "So now do you remember, Wonder Nerd?" he asked of Jason with a wry grin.

"Yeah, I think I remember you mentioning her. But I thought she had brown hair?"

Richie slapped his forehead. "Gah, no! That's Cassie Kendall you're thinking of. She hung out around there, too, but I don't want nothin' to do with her. Keep her away from me, man."

"What's wrong with her?"

"She's like, psycho or something."

"Oh, she is not!" Melinda piped.

"C'mon, she looks stoned out of her gourd half the time."

"Look, I know her, 'kay? She used to go to my grammar school til last year."

"Talk to her at all last year?"

Melinda paused. "Well... no, not really, not since she started high school, but..."

"She's gone major wacko since then," said Richie. "She's okay to look at... sorta... but don't get her started talkin'. Then you'll hear some real weird shit."

Melinda just shrugged dismissively. "Well, anyway, you'd have better luck with her than that blonde."

"Oh yeah? Why's that, Miss Fine-Boobs of Haven High?"

"Will you stop that?!" Melinda hissed through clenched teeth."Because the blonde is out of your league. She's not even a student, she's a teacher."

"Wait, a teacher?" Heather asked. "How do you know that?"

"Because the girl he described sounds just like the woman I ran into at the store last week. Miss Linda Davis. According to the schedule, I have her in the afternoon for history."

"Yer nuts," Richie snorted. "It's not the same Linda. No teacher's that hot."

"You told me last year you thought Miss Hollis was hot," Jason commented.

"Old news, dude, old news," said Richie dismissively. "Not in the same league, man. Not even close."

"You just said her name was Linda!" Melinda said, laughing. "See, it's the same person! God, did you actually try to hit on a teacher??"

"Shut up! It's not her! Lots of girls are named Linda!"

Melinda giggled. "Okay, whatever, Richie. Anyway, I was glad I met her. At least I know there's one teacher that won't have the... uh, you know."

Richie glared at her. "Won't have what? What the fuck are you talking about?"

Melinda's mirth vanished in the space of a few seconds. She gave Richie a dark look. "You know what I'm talking about. Stop it."

Before Richie could give a retort, Jason cut in. "Wait, why are we stopped? And what's that noise?"

It was only now that the four of them realized that not only was the bus stopped, but other students were pressing against the windows to see what was happening.

Jason looked out the window and felt an icy chill at what he saw.

The bus had stopped at the first intersection, the one where Green crossed with the street that led to Jason's house to the west, and to the east ended in a cul-de-sac. In this cul-de-sac stood the House.

The House at the end of the street.

The bus had stopped at just the right point such that Jason was looking at an unobstructed view down the short spur that led from the intersection. He could just see the top of the peaked roof over the treetops. In all the times that he had seen the House during that week in July, it had stood alone, untouched, and forgotten.

This day, however, a dozen men in hardhats were arrayed around the cul-de-sac, along with bulldozers, backhoes, and one crane with a wrecking ball. In front of the bus, a police officer had stopped traffic to allow a truck hauling a large dumpster to cross the intersection.

By this time, Melinda and Heather had crossed the aisle and were looking along with Richie and Jason. As they watched, the crane swung around, the wrecking ball sailing out of view.

Seconds later, all four flinched at the terrible rending sound.

The peaked roof vanished from view. A large cloud of dust rose from the site in its place.

"She's gone now, isn't she?" said Heather in a shaky voice. "Mara. She's really gone now."

"She was gone when we left it for the last time," Jason said quietly.

Heather sighed. Yes, she remembered how a pristine, perfectly maintained house had turned into a mouldering ruin with the turn of their backs when Mara had let them go. She had told them she was leaving for good, but ever since seeing the terrible black aura for the first time around her mother, Heather had held out hope that Mara might still be there. She had hoped that Mara could tell her what to do.

Or that she would have mercy on her and take this horrible ability back.

"It's just a stupid house," Richie muttered. "Big fucking deal."

Melinda glared at him, and then punched him in the arm with all her strength.

"Ouch! What the fuck, Melinda?!"

"Shut up, Richie!" Melinda screeched. "Just shut up! If you want to ignore it, fine! At least you can! I can't! I see it all the time! I wish I could... !"

"Melinda!" Heather hissed.

Melinda stopped. Half the bus was staring at her.

She uttered a frustrated whimper and returned to her seat. She swiped in annoyance at one of her eyes, sniffled once, and folded her arms tightly.

Heather gave Richie a dark look. "Nice going, fuckhead."

"Huh? What?"

Heather sat down next to Melinda. Melinda leaned into her, sobbing softly.

Richie turned to Jason. Jason gave him a stony look back.

"Fine," Richie spat, heaving a sigh and leaning back in his seat.

"Richie, Melinda is the most sensitive to this out of the four of us," Jason said softly. "Have a heart, okay?"

Richie jerked his head towards him. "Oh yeah? Well, maybe I don't believe in all this mumbo-jumbo anyway. Thought auras and stuff like that were bullshit."

"Well, it's not."

"Listen to the Einstein here. You wouldn't even admit it was magic with the House."

"That was before I looked at my father after it was over."

Richie stopped and bit his lip. He felt guilt rise like bile inside him. He remembered the terrible look on Jason's face when he told Richie about it the next day.

Mara had all but stated outright that Jason's father had signed a contract in blood with Satan himself. Of all their parents that were affected by this coming darkness, only Jason's dad was the one that she held out no hope for whatsoever.

Yeah, what a thing to tell a fourteen-year-old kid, Richie thought vehemently to cover his own guilt. Nice going, Mara, you bitch.

The bus got moving again just as Richie glanced up in time to see the bulldozers move in to get at whatever the wrecking ball missed.

"Good riddance to it, huh?" he said to Jason. "We don't need that stupid House anymore."

"I wish I had never found it."

"Aw, if you hadn't, someone woulda. Don't sweat it, man. It's over now, right?"

Jason could not answer that.

He looked over to Melinda. She had stopped crying and was looking over to Jason with a forlorn, needful look.

Jason wanted to sit next to her. He wanted to be the one comforting her. Yet even though it seemed everyone knew that he and Melinda were a couple, he still could not bring himself to do it. Even now he felt awkward about just being social with her in front of others.

He sighed. Things were indeed simpler with the House. He only needed to think it, and it would happen with her. Or he could give up the responsibility completely, and let her make the decisions for him.

Melinda managed a tiny smile. Jason returned it.

No, he didn't need the House. There was a reason neither he nor Melinda took the power when it was offered to each of them in turn. He just wished they had had the same choice with what they got in its place.


Laura walked with purposeful, crisp steps down the corridor leading to the west wing of the school. Close behind her, heels clacked distinctly in anticipation. The sound made her heart race, and her thoughts made her pussy ache. Her strides made her sex throb dully.

Her body reveled in the sensations. She had denied herself for so very long. So many long months with barely even a hint of desire or arousal, and much longer than that since she had experienced an orgasm. She could not conjure even her own lurid fantasies to arouse her, having buried them too deeply.

She passed the gymnasium and the locker rooms and stopped only at the very end of the hall at the door marked "Nurse's Station." Panting lightly, she grasped the knob and turned, pushing the door open ahead of her.

She stepped into the room, panting harder as Nyssa drew close beside her. Briefly, they stood in a small reception area. A desk was set near the opposite wall, and a filing cabinet to the left. Between the two of them near the far corner, a doorway led to another room.

Laura led her through this small room and into the next one beyond before she stopped. Nyssa paused, then stepped past, looking around.

The room was very plain and utilitarian. A simple examination table sat near the middle of the room, facing away from a set of metal cabinets and a short counter. Nyssa came to a stop, the only sound now Laura's ragged breathing.

"It's not much I'm afraid," Laura said. Though her voice was serious and businesslike, there was a husky, breathless undertone to it. "We don't have a very large budget for this."

Nyssa turned and smiled. "It will do."

"You're... you're pleased with it, then?"

Nyssa slowly stepped up to her. "Oh, yes. Very pleased."

Laura's breasts swelled against her blouse as her breathing grew more labored. Her nipples were two raised points on the fabric, tingling madly. She whimpered as tiny waves of pleasure rippled through her body.

"You see? If you please me, if you do as I say, you'll be rewarded."

"How long do I have to stay like this?" Laura said in a soft, breathless voice.

Nyssa's lips curled into a wicked grin. She lay a hand gently over Laura's crotch. Laura moaned and quivered, her pussy throbbing as it gently came.

"You don't like pleasure, Laura?"

Laura shuddered. What was left of her mind could barely think as her sex pulsed, sending waves of delight through her body. Finally, Nyssa relented and withdrew her hand, though Laura was still intensely aroused. It was a feeling that was as glorious as it was terrible.

"You do what I want, you experience pleasure, as I promised you," Nyssa said huskily. "It's as simple as that."

"I... I don't want to s-see anyone hurt..."

"No one will be hurt, Laura. No one at all."

"But what you want to do to them, it..."

Nyssa laughed. "These are teenagers, Laura. Surely you know what is on their mind much of the time as it is?"

"But..."

"No 'buts, ' Laura." Nyssa grinned. "I daresay some of them will quite enjoy it."

"If I tell them about this... they'll complain... parents will complain..."

"I do not care."

"But I have to... to... what are you... no, don't..."

All at once, the feeling died. The pleasure stopped. Her pussy grew still and cold. Laura whimpered piteously, her eyes glistening.

"Perhaps you don't want it after all?"

"P-please... don't... d-don't take it back... "

"Then will you stop questioning me?" Nyssa asked sweetly.

"Y-yes..."

"Will you do what I tell you to?"

"Yes, anything..."

"Will you not interfere with my plans?"

Laura swallowed. "Yes, I-I'll be good..."

Swiftly, the fire was again ignited in her loins. Laura felt the warmth radiate through her body. Her pussy ached again, and she fell to her knees. They slid apart, her thighs a wide, inverted "V". Nyssa dropped into a crouch and slipped her hand under Laura's panties. Laura moaned as her body shuddered in hot, wet pleasure.

Nyssa lifted her free hand and stroked Laura's hair. "Now, isn't that much better?"

Laura closed her eyes, her face twisted with conflicting emotions. She suddenly felt ashamed of what she had done, of how easily she had let herself succumb. She had surrendered a part of herself for the promise of pleasure, for something to fill her empty life.

Her lips parted and she uttered a soft cry as she came.

"This is the last time I'm going to make you cum for a little while," Nyssa admonished. "Now you have to do a few things for me first before I can reward you again. And if you're really good... maybe... just maybe... I'll share a little secret with you."

Laura waited until her orgasm had abated before she spoke again. "S-secret?"

"If you think parents will be a bother, I can show you how to... persuade them."

Laura's eyes widened. "You... you can do that? You can give me... give me that power?"

Nyssa's eyes appeared to gleam like sunlight off icicles as she nodded once.

There was a long pause. Laura breathed hard, as if growing excited again. "Could I... c-could I use it to... ?"

Nyssa placed a single finger under Laura's chin and raised the principal's gaze to her own. Laura stared into Nyssa's eyes. Where before they held nothing but frigid, pitiless cold, now Laura floated on a sea of pleasure, soft waves of delight washing over her body and making her tremble.

"Yes, I know," Nyssa said in a husky whisper. "I know all your secrets. I know all your desires. I know all your fantasies. Even the ones you won't admit to yourself. The ones involving someone close to you. And what you want to do to her." She smiled wickedly. "And what you want her to do for you. I can give you all that."

Laura trembled as vivid images flashed through her mind, visions of wants and needs that she dared not allow free reign in her consciousness. She felt both ashamed and excited by them. They strained for release, as if caged, and Nyssa held the key.

"After all, you deserve it, don't you?" Nyssa said, her voice like honey. "What life is there for a high school principal, hmm? Not even a husband or family to return home to at night. What if that could be different? What if you could have what you really wanted? What if I could do that for you, Laura?"

Nyssa was right. Laura's life was so dreadful, so dull. She hated being a high school principal specifically because it was all that she was. She never had any idea what to do with herself after hours. It was even worse during the summer.

"What if your life wasn't so horribly empty anymore?" Nyssa whispered into Laura's ear.

Laura shuddered in both fear and pleasure. "What... what do you want me to do?" she asked in a soft, breathy voice.

Nyssa rose to her feet, bringing Laura with her. Nyssa leaned in and gave Laura a soft kiss. Laura drew in her breath slowly and let it go, her body and mind relaxing. Her lust retreated, though it was not banished, remaining as a slow burn in her nether regions. Just enough to keep her slightly damp and her mind constantly reminded of her body's need, but not enough to distract her.

"For now, I simply need you to act the part," said Nyssa. "Give your little pep-talk. Make sure you tell the others about this... special medical program."

When Laura spoke again, her voice had begun to return to its normal cadence, albeit softer and still slightly pleading in tone. "What do you want me to tell them?"

"Something plausible. Something they won't question too closely."

"They won't like it. They never like surprises like this."

"It doesn't matter. They'll do what they're told to do because you're the principal."

"Maybe you should give me that power now so I can... c-can... ohh... uhhhn!"

Nyssa had pressed a single fingertip against Laura's crotch. She rose and hovered achingly short of release.

"Patience, Laura."

Laura closed her eyes and moaned. "I'll do it, yes... I'll do what you say..."

Nyssa giggled softly and withdrew her finger.

Laura took a few moments to compose herself again. "Please, Nyssa... I have to ask you something... just one question..."

Nyssa raised an eyebrow and an admonishing finger. "Don't be trying to stall on me. I'd be very unhappy if you did."

"No, no, nothing like that."

"All right. What is it?"

"When this is over, when you're done with them, what... what will you do with me?"

Nyssa smiled evilly. "Why do you ask? Wouldn't you enjoy being my slave?"

Laura said nothing in reply, her eyes shimmering.

"I suppose I could free you, then." Nyssa paused and smiled. "If that is what you truly want."

Laura gave Nyssa a suddenly confused look. "I... I don't know..."

Nyssa smiled. "Then perhaps I can help with that little bit of doubt. Perhaps I can convince you how wonderful it would be to be my slave. After all... you already see how I reward those that please me."

Laura swallowed and uttered a soft moan.

"Now, off you go, Laura, and be a good little principal. You have a speech to prepare for."

Nyssa patted Laura on her ass and watched as the principal walked away and out of the room, closing the door behind her and leaving Nyssa alone.

Nyssa closed her eyes and took a long, deep breath, letting it go as a soft, deep moan of desire. Her own body tingled and quivered at the thought of the feast that lay before her.

She opened her senses. She could see in her mind the students closing on Haven High. As they neared, she could hear the low, seductive murmurs of their deepest desires and most forbidden fantasies. She heard them calling to her from behind their cages of sensibility and decorum. She saw them straining to be released, some having already been given strength by her mere presence in this town.

She opened her eyes and realized she was panting in excitement, her pussy burning and wet.

Nyssa calmed herself. It was too soon to revel in it now. No matter how excited it was making her, she had to take her time. She had the whole semester ahead of her. And when it was over, she would take her fair share, and leave the rest for it. She would then leave, and leave quickly.

Before it got any ideas to use its new power to completely drain her.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.