Roomies - Beginnings

by Patricia51

Copyright© 2006 by Patricia51

Erotica Sex Story: Dateless one night, Kim and Pam take a bottle of wine and go out to where their fellow college students go parking. They discover something new about each other and their feelings.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Petting   School   .

"Hey, are you as busy as I am?"

Kim McCall looked up and grinned at the tousled brown head poked in her door. "If you're asking if I have a date this evening, then the answer is 'No'. Its just me and my math books. How about you?"

Pam Maguire shook her head ruefully as she came into the room and flopped on the bed belonging to Kim's roommate. Taller than Kim's five feet four by nearly four inches, Pam was slender and long-legged, the perfect shape for a runner. Her light brown hair was longer than one would expect of an athlete, falling in curls around her shoulders, but that was how she liked it.

On her part, Pam studied the girl sitting at the desk, her chair tipped back and her feet crossed on the top of the desk. Kim had short black hair, was slight, and as cute as the proverbial button, Some might consider her nose too sharp and a touch too long. Pam grinned. Her own nose was her sore spot. She always thought it was big enough so she could use a handkerchief as an umbrella.

The two of them had met in the Student Union the first day of fall registration. It was probably the feeling of being outsiders that drew the two of them together, one Canadian and one Southern US, both feeling rather out of place in the far from home school they both attended on scholarship. Regardless of the reason, they became friends and confidants. They went on double-dates together and hung out. They discovered they made great card playing partners at both Spades and Bridge, which games seemed to run endlessly at the Student Union. in fact, they would supplement their allowances by playing Spades for a penny a point all year.

The sixties or not; with Free Love and the demonstrations and all the rest, there still lurked a fairly strict social structure for the female students. Both girls came from working class backgrounds. Kim had a reputation as a "Brain" but her gymnastic ability had won her a place on the second team cheerleading squad. Pam was an athlete but she was a theatre arts major and the drama department had a ripe reputation of being a haven for some of the weirdest people on campus. Neither had rushed a sorority but both numbered friends in some of the more prestigious ones. In short, they were pretty much in a class by themselves, and they liked it that way. They could go where they wanted and do what struck their fancy when they got there without worrying about what anyone else might say.

Pam pushed herself up and looked at her friend. "Oh, to heck with it Kim. Put your books up and let's go."

"Go where?" Inquired Kim, even as she closed her books, stood and stretched.

"So we don't have dates and we don't feel like a big, noisy party. Let's take my car, get a bottle of wine and go parking up on the ridge. We can listen to the sounds of mating going on and gossip about everyone we see up there."

Kim laughed merrily. "You're on."

It was a beautiful Indian summer late afternoon, just right for the nearly matching outfits the two girls were wearing. Both had on loose t-shirts, shorts and leather sandals. Kim was wearing cut-off jeans and Pam a pair of her running shorts

They walked down to the student parking lot and climbed into Pam's somewhat battered Dodge. They drove into town, stopping at a store on the town square were they purchased a chilled bottle of Strawberry wine. From there they went on to the ridge overlooking the college. Already a number of cars were parked in various locations around the large open area. Some were pulled into little cavities in the surrounding foliage.

"Those cars will be rocking by the time its dark," observed Kim as Pam pulled around and backed into a spot that afforded them a good view of the area.

"And some before then," pointed Pam as she indicated a blue station wagon that was already showing signs of some activity going on inside.

Kim laughed along with her friend and opened the wine bottle. They passed it back and forth, not bothering with cups. They chatted and talked about their separate days. The evening settled into twilight and then a moonlit darkness covered them as they watched cars come and go and commented on who they spotted. Sometimes the visitors stayed for a while, sometimes they were gone in only a few minutes.

"There goes Todd Danielstan," noted Pam. "That didn't take very long."

"I heard he isn't either," replied Kim.

One group had built a fire in the old kiln that often served as a gathering place. Snatches of songs drifted to the two girls.

"Want to go over there?" asked Kim.

Pam was slumped comfortably in the car's bench seat. "No, I'm good right here." She held up the bottle of wine, now more than half empty. "Do you think we should have got another one of these?" She took a hefty slug and looked at it again.

"Not unless we're going to walk back to campus, or catch a ride with someone drunker than we are. Besides, I don't want to crawl to our rooms."

"Speaking of rooms," Pam sat up and looked at her friend. "Julia is leaving school."

"What? When? Why?" Kim was surprised. Pam's quiet roommate was a good student and a nice person.

"Next week. And no," Pam held up her hand. "She's not pregnant or anything like that. Its family troubles and I can't talk about something she told me in confidence, even to you."

"Well, of course not." Kim let the news sink in and then sat up in excitement. "Does that mean..."

"You bet it does. You can move right in. The college won't care and I know that Daphne and you haven't been getting along. She'll probably help you move."

"Wow." Kim had loved Pam's room from the first time she had visited there. Located in an older dorm, the corner room was spacious and had its own bathroom. On the second floor, it looked out over the campus and was shaded by an huge oak tree.

"Well?" Pam lifted an eyebrow.

"Its a deal!" Kim leaned over and hugged her friend and prospective roommate.

"That felt good, don't stop," laughed Pam. "Its cooler than I expected." She shivered a bit. "At least down South we expect it to stay warm for a few hours after dark."

Nodding her head in agreement, Kim shifted in her seat. Almost unconsciously, the two girls closed the distance between them, squirming along the cloth seat until their sides were touching. When their bare legs touched, Pam giggled and threw her leg over Kim's, who responded until the two of them had not only intertwined their legs but were nestled in each other's arms.

"That's better," remarked Pam.

"Yes indeed," agreed Kim who tipped the wine bottle up and took a deep swallow. Frowning, she continued. "Its almost empty Pam. You finish it." She held the bottle to her friend's lips and said "Bottom's up!"

By now the two girls had a severe case of the giggles. Short remarks seemed to be the funniest jokes ever imagined. They were clutching each other in an attempt to keep from sliding off the seat into the floorboards. Then Pam opened turned her head to make another seemingly sparkling remark to Kim and found that their faces were only inches apart.

Time seemed to pause as the two friends looked into each other's eyes. The same emotions were reflected there; sudden confusion, uncertainty, and a growing feeling that seemed to draw them even closer. Arms tightened and their lips touched.

Even thirty years later, neither one could say who started the kiss. But once it started, once the first touch of cool lips to cool lips took place, it immediately became passionate. Both girls strained against each other, their mouths open and tongues feverishly exploring. Pam's hand fell to Kim's breast and she felt the already hard nipple stiffen under her fingers. Kim reached down Pam's back and her fingertips slid under the elastic waistband of the taller girl's shorts and touched the swell of the firm butt there.

Pam was practically crawling on top of Kim when the sudden slamming of a door and a loud bellow startled them. They sprang apart as though pulled by wires, only to sag in relief as they realized the sounds were coming from the next car over.

"That's Jo Williams," whispered Pam, as though she was afraid she would draw the attention of the big raw-boned senior to them. "She must be looking for a freshman."

"Well, tell her there aren't any in here," laughed Kim, her voice a bit unsteady as she attempted to be nonchalant.

Together they watched as the towering female opened one car door after another, peering inside until she found one that seemed to suit her and climbed in along with her sidekick Ashlie. The interior light of the target car showed two young guys, undoubtedly freshmen, their faces showing their dilemma. They were about to get laid, but the two women climbing in had the reputation for leaving their semi-willing lovers barely able to walk.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.