Fruite Of The Vine - Cover

Fruite Of The Vine

by WollStoneCraft

Copyright© 1995 by WollStoneCraft. All rights reserved

Erotica Sex Story: Drunk girl gets taken for a ride

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Pregnancy   .

Yeah, that was much better. She'd been so hot and the cool air on her tits felt so good. It made her nipples hard. It made her feel sexy.

It was so nice of Carl to find somewhere nice and dark for her to lie down. She wasn't used to drinking so much. Hell, she wasn't used to drinking at all. She was glad Carl had turned off the lights, because watching the room spin made her dizzy.

For a brief moment she wondered where her bra was. Then she moaned as her nipple was caressed by a pair of lips. "Mmmm," she said as her hips trembled. "D-Don'," she mumbled, even though she didn't want it to stop. No one had ever kissed her tits before and it felt wonderful, especially when the hands lifted her up, pressing her sensitive flesh against his nipping lips as he pulled her blouse off her shoulders.

She felt the snap of her tight jeans being undone and she sighed at the sudden freedom as the pressure on her stomach was relieved. Her sigh grew as his hand caressed her belly. As she felt her jeans being pulled down over her hips she vaguely thought she ought to protest, but she couldn't understand why, since the fondling fingers on her body felt so good, especially when they pressed into the soft globes of her ass, lifting her off the bed, her jeans sliding down her legs and away.

As the insistent fingers slid under the waistband of her panties and burrowed into her pubic hair, she began to think that, as nice as the fondling hands felt on her quivering body, it probably wasn't something she should let go on. "Y'shudunh haf y'han--oooh!" His finger slipped into her pussy lips, pressing onto her clit. It felt good. It felt really good.

Her pelvis fluttered as his fingers delved into her pussy. She didn't want him to stop, but she really had to try to make him stop. When his other hand began to slide her panties down, she tried to grab his hand and push him away, but her body wouldn't do what she wanted it to. Her hips just kept pushing her pulsing pussy into his caressing hand. "N-no," she moaned, "don' do tha', don--mmmm, ooh, ooh, ooohh!" His fingers stroked her clit and she felt herself growing wet and hot. His lips returned to her tits, sucking her nipple forcefully into his mouth. "Oooh, ghood," she sighed as her back arched, thrusting her plump breast up to his active tongue.

Then she felt his naked body pressing onto hers, gasping when his stiff cock touched her leg. Through her alcoholic stupor, she began to realize he was going to fuck her. "Wohh, no, don'," she slurred as his knees slid between hers and pushed them apart, positioning himself between her legs. "No, Carl, don', don'," she mumbled as she felt his naked hips pressing against her thighs, spreading them wide apart.

She tried to think of what to do to stop this, but all her body would do is rub lewdly against the warm, bare skin pressing down onto her. "I don', I don' wann', don't-- Oh!" She cried out at the pressure as his hard dick slid between her pussy lips and began to force itself up into her narrow virgin cunt. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" She tried to pull herself up and away from the thick spike piercing into her, but he held her by the shoulders, pinned under him as he drilled his hot prick deeper into her tight pussy.

"Ohh! Ohh!" she moaned over and over, feeling her pussy lips wrapping snugly around his thick shaft, feeling his fat cock-head wedging in, prying open her quivering tunnel. Her head rocked back and forth even as her pelvis threw her cunt up at the invading flesh. The pressure against her clit ignited her passion and her moans intensified.

"Unggh!" She grunted when the broad head pressed onto her hymen. She suddenly realized she was about to lose her cherished virginity, but before she could make any protest, the thin membrane ruptured and split around the broad head of his penetrating prick and she yelped at the sharp stab of pain deep inside her. His huge cock drove in deeper, faster, and quickly she felt the crush of his belly against hers, his balls on her butt.

"Whuh! Nghh! Gnhh!" she grunted incoherently as his dick rapidly began thrusting sharply in and out of her pussy. The thick flesh grating harshly on the newly-opened wound inside her and she cried out at each harsh invasion. The fog of drunkenness began to lift. She was being fucked. A boy's cock was deep in her pussy and she was being fucked and she was too drunk to do anything about it. Terror overwhelmed her as she suddenly realized he wasn't wearing a condom and she wasn't on any kind of birth control. And it was the very worst possible time in her cycle.

The ache between her legs became pleasure and her stark fear faded, replaced with ecstasy. Each sharp jab of his cock into her sent a shiver of delight through her. The sweet friction on her clit enflamed and excited her, and she began to respond to his plunging prick by rolling her own hip up to meet each of his piercings. She began to moan passionately, each stroke of his huge cock bringing her closer to orgasm. Her legs came up and wrapped around his, pulling his deeper into her, even though she knew the consequences of his bare cock pounding deep into her unprotected pussy, especially now when she was ovulating.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.