Being My Daddy

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Tom's father has recently died, and in the aftermath of his loss, he and his mother come to a moment when Tom must take over the responsibilities his father had neglected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

Obviously my Daddy and my mother had a sexual life of some sorts. I was born and then my two younger siblings came along too. At least, you assume that it's your mommy and daddy that boinked in bed and you end up being born nine months later as the end result of their lusty activities. Knowing my mom as well as I do, I'm pretty sure she wasn't entertaining any other men when we were gone to school and my Daddy was off at work. But, then, do we ever know anyone well enough to be sure of that or anything else. Obviously not.

My mother wasn't what you'd call beautiful or even very sexy, but she was my mother and I loved her. I began to realize that perhaps my father wasn't regularly doing Mom when I was rifling through their chest of drawers one time and I came across a box of condoms there. So, I figured since there were rubbers, that meant that Daddy and Mommy used them whenever they'd fuck. When I went through their drawers again several months later and the same number of condoms was there as the first time, I immedately started to suspect that Dad and Mom weren't getting it on regularly. Too bad for Mom. I know if Dad had insisted, Mom would have been more than willing to accomodate him. At least that's what I think now after what happened with my Mom.

Dad had passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday and then I found myself alone at home with my mom. She was in her 40's at that point and she was healthy and still looking pretty good. One night she asked me to come to her bedroom just before bedtime, and when I walked in I got the surprise of my life. My mother was sitting there on the side of her bed, wearing only a see-through negligee, and I felt my cock instantly growing into firm hardness even though I realized that the woman I was looking at with her naked tits and dark nipples showing through her nightgown was my own mom. Fuck me, what was my dick getting hard for?

My mom sat there looking into my eyes and I knew without much doubt that she could see the boner inside my cutoff jeans and knew I was turned on. I partly didn't want my own fucking mother to know that I was getting hard from seeing her almost naked except for her thin diaphanous nightie but I also partly wanted her to know that I couldn't help myself and she was the reason I was hard and almost fully erect.

"Tom, I can tell that you've got a hardon, baby," my mom said as she patted the bed beside her and motioned for me to join her. "I want you to know something. I miss your father deeply and I know you do too, baby, but your father wasn't very good to me in some very significant ways," mom said as I looked her in the eyes and listened to what she was telling me. "Your father wasn't the lover he should have been for me in many years, Tom, and now that he's gone, it's time for you to step into the void he's left in my life and take over his role as the man in the house. Do you understand me?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.