Paying The Price
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Steve hires a hot girl at his store, but she won't date him. Then some cash turns up missing and the tables turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

A few weeks went by and Steve did not feel his gloom lifting. He just tired to stay away from Julie as much as possible and that seemed to be fine with her. Then one Friday night he came down to find Rob agitated and pissed off as he was working on closing out the day's receipts. "What's wrong Rob," Steve asked him as he came up to the counter.

"Fucking tills are $1,000 off and I can't figure out what the fuck the problem is."

Steve tried to help, "Is it on your side or Julie's?"

Rob fumbled with his print outs and said, "Umm, I don't know. Umm let me look here. Yeah it's on Julie's side. I must be doing something wrong. We are never off."

Steve had a sudden feeling that something was up with this shortage. It happened a couple of times a year, and it was always when someone had screwed up a ring. "Did you check everything back against the paper?"

"Yeah, I can't see any mistake. We just don't have exactly one grand that we should have."

Steve said, "I tell you what let me look at it and I will figure it out. Sometimes it just helps to have another set of eyes on it."

Rob brightened considerable and said, "You would do that for me? Thanks man I have a tourney tonight and I have to get geared up."

Steve quickly went through the days receipts and came up with the same answer that Rob had come up with. The till was short $1,000, there was no other explanation. Now the only question was how did it happen? Was it an accidental register mistake, or did someone intentionally take $1,000 out of the till. Did Julie do it? The thought came unbidden to his mind. Steve did not want to believe it, yet at the same time it was the only explanation that made sense.

He returned to his office and called up the tapes of the day's activity over Julie's register. It took him almost three hours but he found what he was looking for, she had stolen the money. When she rang up a $4,000 sales for a high end system she had moved part of the bills from the register to her pocket. The customer had paid with 40 $100 bills so it was not hard for her to pocket that much.

Now that he knew what had happened he had to deicide what to do about it. Steve thought about it and then chose his course of action. He would confront her about it and then see how she reacted before deciding how far to prosecute her. He would have to fire her of course, but after that he would let her reaction decide the course of events for him. Steve went home and went to sleep. He would straighten it out the next day and there was no sense in worrying about it any further.

He called Julie at home at 9:00 the next morning. She answered the phone after about 10 rings and he knew that he had just awakened her. He was blunt and to the point with her, "I need you to come down to the store right now. There was a problem yesterday that I want to talk with you about."

"What sort of problem, she stammered back to him.

"I need to talk to you in person about it. Please get down her as fast as you can."

"Alright, I will be right there."

Steve sat waiting for her to show up. He was pissed; he always got mad when someone he trusted let him down. He was also really disappointed, he really liked Julie and now all of his fantasies were shot to hell. Now the question was what to do with her, should he turn her in, or allow her to repay him.

He sat their pondering for a while longer when he heard the front door buzzer go off. She had gotten here in about 25 minutes which meant she had hauled ass to get to the store. That was a good sign as far as Steve thought as it showed she was worried.

She walked into the office and Steve said, "Did you lock the front door behind you?"

"Yes," she said in a tone that showed she was trying not to be irritated. "Now what the hell is all this mystery about? Why in the hell did you get me out of bed to come down here?"

He took her in for a moment. She did look like she had just woken up, her dark brown hair was pulled back in a pony tail, and she was wearing a tight white t-shirt with no bra. He could just make out her dark nipple through the t-shirt and Steve could feel his cock hardening as he thought about fucking her again. Her small frame and five foot height only made her tits look bigger. Her perfect ass was barely covered with a pair of navy blue cheerleader shorts. Her as was perfectly round and firm, damn she was a complete package. He finally pulled his eyes away from her body and said, "Your till was short yesterday and I know why."

She answered him with a stony face, "Well shit you are smarter than you look. What you do want now? You want the money back or what?"

Steve was stunned that she would admit it so freely, "Why the hell did you do it? You had a good job here and would have been able to move up."

She just laughed at him and said, "Yeah right. All you wanted to do was fuck me; you didn't care about much beyond that."

Steve was not about to sit there and take that, "You are one dumb bitch. You don't know what I was thinking, or what you might have done. What I am going to do now is call the cops and let them sort it out. I just don't fucking care what happens to you now that I know how you really think."

"NO!!" She practically screamed it at him, "No cops, Please they will send me back. I can't go back. I just can't. I will pay you back; work for free, whatever you want just don't call the cops on me."

She had stood up and the tears had sprung to her eyes, her big tits swayed a bit under the t-shirt and Steve could not help but look. Then he made his decision, "OK, no cops, but here's the deal you have to service me sexually instead, for a year. Anytime, anyway, anything I want. You have to do it with me."

"Fuck you!" she spat back without a seconds hesitation.

"Exactly," Steve said back to her in a smart ass tone. He was in control here and he knew it. He intended to use it to his advantage. She had not wanted him before, well now she could pay the price of him keeping quiet.

She stood glaring at him and finally Steve said, "So what's it to be? Should I call the cops or do you want to come over here and give me a nice blow job?" Steve's cock was rock hard in his pants and he hoped and prayed she would do it. He would pay a $1,000 ten times right now to get into her pussy.

Fuck you, this is not fair. You can't make me do this," she finally said back to him, a little more quietly this time.

"You know what's not fair you stupid bitch? You stealing from me and then expecting me to turn a blind eye to it. Now you have two choices come over here and suck me off, fuck me and then keep doing it for the next year, or go back to jail. It's your fucking decision, now is the time to make it."

"1 month," she answered him. "I'll do what you want for one month. Not a bit more or you can have my ass hauled off to jail."

Steve thought for a moment and said, "Three months and that will do. Now you understand you have to do any sexual act that I request. Anything I want you to do for me. You are to be my personal sex slave for the three months."

Julie thought for a moment more and then surprised Steve by pulling the t-shirt up and over her head, letting her big, firm tits free. Steve's eyes riveted to her breasts and their large dark pink nipples. One month she said again, and I will do whatever you want, whenever you want, however you want. Then I am done with you. Now I know that your cock must be about ready to drop a load in your underwear as a guy like you does not have any hope of getting this close to a set of tits this nice." She pulled both of her nipples as she said this, stretching her swelling nipples into thick points on the top of her firm tits.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.