My Weekend Of Happy Torture - Cover

My Weekend Of Happy Torture

by Amasterfound

Copyright© 2006 by Amasterfound

Erotica Sex Story: Master surprises me with a DP. This story is one of the first place winners for a story contest

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Size   .

I washed the dishes and put the kitchen back in order from dinner. Master said that he was going to show our guest around the house. It was Harry's first time here. I had met Harry a time or two, when going to Master's workplace. He was very good looking.

As I stood there, loading the dishwasher, I thought about him. Master and I had an open relationship. He also knew that I liked blond guys. I couldn't get Harry out of my mind. He was tall, blond, deep blue eyes, and had a pronounced bulge in his pants. Yes, I looked every time I thought that he wasn't looking. I could still smell his cologne in the kitchen: Old Spice. The smell brought up childhood memories of my dad.

Master had not told me why he had invited him over, just that we were having company for dinner. I had not questioned him, though I wanted to do so. He had given me a look that had stopped me from asking.

When the last of the dishes were in the dishwasher and the kitchen was again clean, I went to go see where they were. I walked to the living room thinking that they may have retired there, but they hadn't. Wondering if Master was showing him our playroom, I walked toward the stairs that lead to the basement. The door was cracked open and I heard voices; being very inquisitive, I stopped and listen to see what was being said.

"Yes, she has been wanting this for some time. I decided to surprise her. I'm glad that you agreed to help me," Master said.

Hmmm... What is he talking about? I tried to hear more, but Master was talking too low for me to hear. I would have to go down the stairs to hear more, but then Master would know that I was there. Also there were his rules about me entering the playroom. I was to be nude anytime I stepped in there, no matter what reason I had for going there. What to do, I wondered. I decided to just act like I hadn't heard and call out to see where he was.

"Master, I'm finished with the kitchen," I called out.

"We are down in the playroom, Mein Liebling. Come on down and join us," he responded.

My heart jumped into my throat. I knew that I would have to go down nude. Even though he had an open relationship, Master and I had not acted on it. He knew how self-conscious I was about my weight. Damn, what do I do? I knew that not following his orders would get me into trouble. Whether we had company or not, I would still get spanked and corner time. Therefore, I did the only thing that was left for me to do: to ask whether the rules still applied in this case.

"Umm... Master, do I still have to obey your rules about how I enter the playroom?" I questioned, hoping that I didn't!

"Yes, you do! The rules apply at ALL times, no matter what!" he asserted.

DAMN, DAMN, just my luck. How to get out of this...

"Before you start thinking about how to get out of it or disobeying me, remember you will be punished, and then STILL do as I ordered you!" he clarified.

SHIT! Of all my luck. I slowly started to take off my clothes, drawing it out VERY slowly. I was not happy about this, but did as I was told. I then headed down the stairs and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw them!

I don't know why it never occurred to me to wonder WHY they were down there, but there they were standing as naked as the day they were born, facing the stairs. My heart stopped beating for several seconds. My eyes wondered down Harry's body. Boy, did he live up to his name! Master knew how much a hairy man turned me on. I felt my pussy get extremely wet just looking at what he had to offer.

His body was COVERED with thick blond hair, from head to toe. Damn, he had to have more hair than Master, and I didn't think that was possible! Yummy... my mouth watered at his body. He had 8-pack abs that said he worked out every day.

My eyes wondered down further at the "pronounced bulge" that I gazed at earlier. Was that ever a sight! A girl had to be crazy not to want that big chunk of meat! He was hard and standing straight up. It looked to be at least 9 inches. What surprised me the most was that he was shaved completely bald as the day he was born! That only made him look even bigger!

I then looked at Master; he was a few inches shorter then Harry. I loved his dark hair. I looked down at his cock. It was clean shaven too. Hmm... he must have shaved this afternoon. NICE! He was nearly as fat as Harry, but not as long. Master was a little chunky, but not fat. He had a medium build, with fine biceps, but he didn't quite have Harry's "8-pack" abs. I particularly liked Master's hairy body and cute ass.

I was glued to the spot. I tried to move, but couldn't. I had completely forgotten that I was nude. My pussy was dripping down my legs. I finally got my feet and legs to obey my mind and finish the rest of the walk down to them.

Master chuckled at the look on my face, "See something that you like?"

"Umm... Yes, Master I do," I replied breathlessly.

I ached to reach out and run my hands over Harry's body, but refrained from doing so. Instead, I dropped to my knees, into the waiting position with my head down. I wanted to look longer at the wonderful sight in front of me, but I knew that I was to wait until told I could move. I waited several minutes. They whispered and walked around me.

"Get into the submission position," was all Master said.

I quickly kneeled forward, with my face to the floor and my hands crossed on my back. I felt fingers running over my back and hair that sent delightful shivers down my spine. Oh, how I ached right then! Not from pain but from the need to be fucked senseless by these 2 men.

I felt fingers then lead down to my ass and pussy. If they couldn't tell before that I was wet, they damn sure knew now. As I knelt down like that, I was very curious as to whose hand was exploring my privates. I felt a couple of fingers enter my pussy and I let out a moan. I knew better than to push back, but I wanted to SO bad. It was pure torture staying still.

"Assume the inspection position, slave," Harry ordered this time. I did a quick double-take, but immediately complied.

I stood up, bent over at the waist, with my legs slightly bent. I grabbed my ankles and kept my eyes focused on their feet. God, what did they have in mind? I saw Harry walk around to my ass and felt his fingers explore it. Wow, he had big hands and fingers! For once, the old wives' tales were right about the correlation sizes of cocks, hands, and feet. Then again, they had been wrong with my ex. At least when it came to that, Harry wasn't a disappointment.

"Is your ass clean, slave girl?" Harry inquired.

"Yes," I replied.

I felt several sharp SMACKS hit my ass, instantly turning it red. It was a flogger, which I would have noticed, had I not been distracted by his hot body. Damn, he hits hard, I thought. Wouldn't you know it, I gushed more from my cunt. My ass was now on fire, and I wondered for a second what I had done wrong.

"Yes, WHAT?" Harry demanded.

"Yes, Sir," I quickly amended.

I knew now what they were going to do: anything they damn well felt like doing. Oh, good, I thought. I hoped that they would both fuck me at the same time. I suspected that they would. The only thing that could make this better was to add another man to the team.

"Good, because I plan to be the first to take that hole tonight. As a matter of fact, I plan to do whatever I want to you tonight. Your Master gave me permission to do as I please tonight. We're sharing control of you tonight. Of course, I'll return the favor," he evilly laughed.

I wondered what he meant by "returning the favor", but all I could focus on was YES, YES! Be still, my beating heart! I then remembered his HUGE size and started to panic. Master's cock was by no means small. His was the fattest I had up that hole. I knew that if his hurt, Harry's was going to feel like I was split in two. The more I thought on that, though, it didn't matter I was finally going to have a dream come true. I was going to be DP'd. I couldn't wait. As a matter of fact, I didn't have long to wait anyway. Master attached a leash to my collar and led me over to the bed.

Before I could climb on it, I was ordered to kneel and suck Harry's cock. I raised my head and engulfed it. I loved the taste of his cock. He had a sweet taste. I went all the way down on him. I then pulled back, ran my tongue around the head of his cock, and licked up the drops of precum that formed on the head. It tasted like nectar from the Gods.

"Oh, God damn, your slave DOES know how to suck a cock!" Harry exclaimed.

"I told you she was one of the best!" Master bragged.

I felt pride grow in me at that. I knew that Master loved my BJs, but Harry's praise made me feel even better about them.

Harry only grunted, as his hands grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth all the way down on his cock. I had never had a cock that long or fat before, and he hit the gag reflex that I thought was long gone.

Boy, was I ever wrong! I breathed through my noise and could still smell the clean scent of soap on his skin. It was intoxicating. I could not get enough of his cock or his roughness. I had always loved the roughness when a man forced me to suck his cock. I just hadn't told too many people. I couldn't stand it any more. I reached down and started to play with my clit, while sucking him off. Master had never minded, but Harry sure did when he noticed.

"Keep those hands on your lap. I don't want you to cum or play with yourself, until I say you can. Understood?" Harry intoned.

I nodded my head yes, and then glanced over to the side where Master stood watching. His cock was very hard and the head was purple. He stroked it, probably thinking about me sucking him next, as well as enjoying the sight of Harry shoving his cock down my throat. He just grinned wickedly. I was then ordered to stand up, and I did as told.

Master sat on the bed, at the head of it, with his back to the headboard. I was then commanded to climb up and start to suck his cock, with my ass in the air. I climbed up and knelt down in front of Master. I lowered my head to his cock and saw beads of precum on it. He had definitely gotten turned on by watching me suck another guy off.

"Did Master like watching his little slut suck off another guy?" I teased him.

He grabbed my head and slammed my face all the way down his cock, saying, "I damn sure did. Now, do something about it, or I'll have Harry flog your ass while he fucks it. By the way, don't you dare touch yourself while you suck my cock. I like Harry's idea about that, at least for tonight. Concentrate on pleasing me and my friend."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.