Second That Emotion
Chapter 41

Copyright© 2006 by Latikia

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A young boy discovers he has empathic abilities. How will this gift/curse affect his life? Story code note: Slavery is not a significant part of this story.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Violence  

Opening my eyes I saw the weak streams of early morning light streaking across the ceiling. There was a weight across my belly that bounced slightly in opposite directions and I also felt hands, lips and a flicking tongue working on my early morning erection.

Glancing down I saw little Peggy lying across my stomach, her hips pressed down over my belly-button. Izzy's calves rested on either side of her, one just across my hips and one just below my ribs, Peggy's face was buried between her thighs. My sister's hands clenched open and closed, gripping the bed sheet as she moaned and tossed her head while Peggy murmured happily, making wet sloppy slurping sounds with her mouth and stroking Izzy's thighs with her delicate little hands.

Beyond the raised round globes of Peggy's bottom Lilly held my rock hard shaft upright in her hands, licking and kissing the glistening head. I groaned loudly when she opened her mouth wide and slid half way down, lightly grazing the sensitive skin with her teeth.

Izzy lifted her head and grinned at me. "Looks like he's finally up." she announced.

Lilly pulled back with a loud and wonderfully nasty 'pop' and wiggled my dick like a joy-stick.

"He's been up for a while. But now he's awake, so the real fun can begin."

Peggy giggled and wiggled her hips. I reached down with one hand and smacked her raised butt with my open palm.

"Ooooooh!" she squeaked. I ran my forefinger between her slick lower lips, dipping between them briefly then drew it up between the cheeks of her ass and pressed firmly against her tight little anus. Peggy groaned and arched her back, pushing my finger thru her anal ring. I slipped my middle finger into her vaginal tunnel all the way to the third knuckle and gave one cheek a hard squeeze.

With my right hand I captured Izzy's left leg by the ankle and brought her foot up to my mouth, running the tip of my tongue from the heel up to her toes, licking and sucking on each one.

Izzy laughed at first, sticking her tongue out at me, but by the second toe the combination of Peggy between her legs and me on her foot had my sexy big sister twitching and sighing loudly.

Not to be outdone, Lilly climbed up and squatted over my stiff shaft, placed the head against her inner lips and dropped her full weight down, impaling herself in one deft movement then began to swivel and rock her hips as she straddled my groin. I threw back my head, sucking air between my teeth and growling in the back of my throat.

Lilly took Izzy's right leg and moved it behind her. I took a deep breath, tightened my stomach muscles and sat up, sliding Peggy down into Lilly's belly. I gave Izzy's toes a final kiss, then dropped her leg behind me and locked lips with Lilly, sliding my tongue between her lips. Lilly threw one arm around my neck and sucked on my tongue like she had my dick.

Peggy squirmed, caught between us, trying to maintain contact with Izzy's nether lips, her pussy and ass still in the grip of my left hand.

I had never been so turned on. All I could think about was fucking. I desperately wanted to fuck... needed to fuck... had to fuck.

I pulled my mouth away from Lilly, removed my fingers from Peggy, lifted her up and lay her on top of Izzy, who wrapped her arms around the smaller woman in a tight embrace.

I crushed Lilly against me, compressing her breasts between us and smashing out lips together. Spreading my legs wider I lay Lilly back and rested my weight on her, bucking my hips and driving my cock deeper between her rolling hips. Lilly clawed at my back and shoulders, raking her nails across my back and down along my arms.

Izzy sat up and Peggy crawled up into her lap. Together they watched Lilly and I trashing against one another for a few minutes and then Izzy whispered loudly to Peggy.

"You know what, one time Ike seduced me with poetry. It was so sweet and sexy."

"Really? I wish someone loved me that much."

Huh?

I was burning with lust and desire, harder and hornier than I'd ever been in my life, and they wanted poetry?

Lifting my mouth from Lilly's lips I growled deeply in my throat but continued thrusting my hips. I put all my upper body weight onto my left arm and caressed Lilly's damp face with my right hand. I slowed the rhythm of my thrusts to match the meter of the lines that came to my mind.

"'My parts had power to charm a sacred nun,
Who, disciplined, ay, dieted in grace,
Believed her eyes when they to assail begun,
All vows and consecrations giving place:
O most potential love! vow, bond, nor space,
In thee hath neither sting, knot, nor confine,
For thou art all, and all things else are thine.

'When thou impressest, what are precepts worth
Of stale example? When thou wilt inflame,
How coldly those impediments stand forth
Of wealth, of filial fear, law, kindred, fame!
Love's arms are peace, 'gainst rule, 'gainst sense, 'gainst shame,
And sweetens, in the suffering pangs it bears,
The aloes of all forces, shocks, and fears.

'Now all these hearts that do on mine depend,
Feeling it break, with bleeding groans they pine;
And supplicant their sighs to you extend,
To leave the battery that you make 'gainst mine,
Lending soft audience to my sweet design,
And credent soul to that strong-bonded oath
That shall prefer and undertake my troth.'"

Lilly stared up at me, her eyes bright and damp. The fingers of her right hand reached up and tenderly touched my lips.

"Sweet, sweet boy..." she sighed and smiled. And then she came. Forcibly holding her eyes open and locked on mine, her hand gripped my beard and pulled my lips down to hers as she bucked and twitched.

"Holy shit." I heard Peggy whisper with awe behind me.

"Yeah... our boy's really something special when the mood hits him."

Once Lilly's body had relaxed I lifted off and out of her, turning towards Peggy and Izzy, my cock still hard and throbbing.

"More... I want more!" Pointing a finger at Peggy I growled from deep in my chest, "I want you!"

She crawled out of Izzy's lap and stood up on the mattress, cocking one hip to the side and licking the fingers of her hand began to tease the hard pink nipple that capped her left breast.

"Got any sweet words for me, lover boy?" she chuckled.

Putting my feet on the floor beside the bed I stood up and waved her to me. When she stepped within reach I pulled her close and replaced the fingers playing with her nipple with my lips. Licking and sucking on that tasty little morsel of flesh, I scooped Peggy up off her feet and held her cradled in my arms. She laughed and cooed with delight. Giving her breast a last flick of the tongue and a tiny little bite, I flipped her around so that her legs lay over my shoulders and her sweet little hairless slit lay open before my mouth. Pulling her hips close I laved and diddled her with my tongue while she stroked and petted my stiff shaft with her little hands.

When I thought she was wet and sensitive enough I flipped her around and very slowly slid the head of my cock between her pussy lips as she held her arms tightly around my neck and clamped her legs around my waist. I kissed the tip of her nose and held her hips steady, forcing her farther down and myself deeper within.

Peggy's features contorted ever so slightly as I began to fill her up.

"'I wonder by my troth, what thou, and I

Did, till we lov'd, were we not wean'd till then?'" I spoke softly, shifting my weight gently from foot to foot in time with the words.

"'But suck'd on countrey pleasures, childishly?
Or snorted we in the seaven sleepers den?
T'was so; But this, all pleasures fancies bee.
If ever any beauty I did see,
Which I desir'd, and got, t'was but a dreame of thee.'"

With a little bounce I pushed her down so that I was embedded completely in her and then, with a nibble on one little earlobe, began to walk back and forth beside the bed.

Izzy had moved alongside Lilly and they lay together, hand in hand and cheek to cheek, watching Peggy and I.

"'And now good morrow to our waking soules,
Which watch not one another out of feare;
For love, all love of other sights controules,
And makes one little roome, an every where.
Let sea-discoverers to new worlds have gone,
Let Maps to other, worlds on worlds have showne,
Let us possesse one world, each hath one, and is one.'"

With each line I stepped a little faster, came down on the heel of my left foot a little harder, bouncing Peggy up and down on my cock a little faster.

It was so difficult to maintain the pace, to control the demanding urge that insisted I forget this silly word-play and just lay her down and ravage her body. But somehow I knew that what was going on was more important than simple sex. I don't know how I knew it, but I did.

"'My face in thine eye, thine in mine appears,
And true plaine hearts doe in the faces rest,
Where can wefinde two better hemispheres
Without sharpe North, without declining West?
What ever dyes, was not mixt equally;
If our two loves be one, or, thou and I
Love so alike, that none doe slacken, none can die.'"

Peggy had started humming softly at the beginning of the final verse, stopping only when a bounce would cause her to gasp or groan. When I finished the poem and bounced her one last time she clamped her teeth into the muscle of my shoulder and groaned long and loud, pulled back and looked up at me.

"Do me, honey... dear god, do me!" she pleaded with her eyes and the huskiest voice I'd ever heard from a woman's lips.

Bending down, I laid her on the edge of the bed and started hammering away like there was no tomorrow.

Peggy shrieked and howled with passion and delight that nearly matched the relief I felt at finally being freed to indulge my body's urgent demands.

"Ohgodohgodohgod!" she grunted and squealed in time with my jackhammer thrusting while I grunted and gasped a counter rhythm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.