Devlin Manor - Cover

Devlin Manor

Copyright© 2006 by Sandy27

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Belle has just inherited a beautiful old mansion, but she will soon find out that Devlin Manor has a long history and some very naughty ghosts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Belle stood in the hall way her back firmly against her bedroom door.

What had happened? Did she just imagine those dark eyes?

Well she sure hadn't imagined that screaming orgasm. She felt blood rushing to her cheeks as she sank to the floor, overtaken by a fit of mortified giggling. She took a deep breath, but it suddenly became a gasp as a large portrait caught her eye. It was the one she had seen earlier with the father and son, but now there was something familiar about it. The father in the picture, so tall and devilishly hansom with that wicked glint in his dark eyes...

"Oh my god!", Belle jumped to her feet to get a closer look. Those were the eyes. The eyes of the man who had watched her pleasuring herself with such abandon. "This house is haunted by the ghosts of two drop dead gorgeous men." She looked around nervously, biting her lower lip. A little smile turned up her full red mouth. "Could be worse", she said.

That night her dreams were filled with strange and very sexy dreams. Scenes of the son, somehow she knew now that his name was Micheal, and that young woman together. Enjoying the most erotic and intimate embraces. Him whispering in the woman's ear words of love so deep they seemed to pain him, and pleasure so intense that he could barely utter them. Suddenly Belle was somewhere else, her dream had swung her away. She stood in the hall-way dimmly lit by lamps. The sound of breathing, harsh and fast filled her ears. The young woman rushed past, not seeing her, pursued by a taller man. Belle recognized him from the painting as the father.

"Please — please Lord Rockley, I'm sorry. Please let me go", the young woman spoke, her voice trembling.

"Words. Just words, from such a pretty mouth", Lord Rockley growled into her ear as he pushed the woman against the wall, gripped her hands and pulled them slowly over her head, holding them there with one of her own. "You watch me with those big beautiful eyes. I see you watching me. Is this what you want Maria?", he whispered in her ear. His mouth moved down to caress her long neck and gently nip the junction of neck and shoulder. He chucked at the high pitched moan and shudder this elicted from her. His free hand moved to feel her perfect silky cheek then slid slowly down her throat, across her white boddice and cupped one small firm breast. His mouth forming a tight O as he felt her nipple harden against his palm, his eyes never left her's.

Belle woke with a start and looked around confused. "Wow", she said out loud and swung her legs out of the bed. It was time to get up.


She descended the stairs and opened the kitchen door to find Libby enjoying a large breakfast of Fruit, toast, and cereal; and had set out a plate and utensils for Belle, who quickly sat down to eat. She was surprisingly hungry.

She buttered a piece of thick toast and ate it; It was good. "This is quite a breakfast", she said as she reached for a large read strawberry.

"Uhm", Libby agreed over a mouth full of mango. She swallowed the sweet fruit, outwardly savoring every second. "You'd be surprised how much energy you can go through in this house." She reached for a piece of toast, and smiled when Belle passed the butter.

They ate in silence for a while, then Libby spoke again. "So, did you have the dreams?"

"Dreams?". Said Belle.

Libby looked straight at her, one eyebrow raised in a don't pretend you don't know look. Belle took a deep breath and looked back, really not wanting to say what she had seen out loud.

"I'm going to say this, and you're not going to laugh." Belle said and continued after a nod from Libby. "Are we talking about the dream with that tall hansom lord with the long curly black hair and the maid Maria."

Libby's eyes widened "When he's vigorously loving her against the stable door and his son Micheal walks in and finds them?"

Belle almost choked on her coffee "No!", she laughed "They were in the hallway outside my room." her eyes suddenly turned thoughtful. "I think it may have been the first time"

The two women looked at each other, suddenly serious.

"So these things really happened?", Belle said

"Yep", Libby stood and started clearing the table "This house is haunted by two very sexual ghosts."

"I'm not sure that I believe it" she paused for a moment remembering the eyes above her last night. "But why? Why stick around?"

Libby sat down "Well the story goes that they both loved Maria and were both enjoying Maria, but after a while they wanted more. They both wanted to know who she loved. She kept pushing away the question and giving joke answers until one night they confronted her together demanding that she tell them who she loved, if either of them." she stopped to take a breath "It was a freak accident, a fire started in one of the lower rooms and spread quickly, before they knew it they were surrounded by flames"

"Wow, and they never found out who she loved?"

"Nope"

"So they just hang around here reliving their most erotic moments with her and who ever gets caught in the middle, goes with them"

Libby giggled, her blond curly hair bobbing "Yeah something like that".


Later Belle found herself sitting in front of the Portrait of Lord Rockley and his son. The difference between them was striking, although they were both tall and broad shouldered; the father was dark and rather rugged for a lord. His long curly black hair hung over his shoulders and he wore a loose looking white shirt and black pants. But his eyes caught her attention the most, so dark and yet there was a knowledge there as though he were looking into her deepest desires, and his mouth was set in an almost angry line. He would not be an easy man to get along with. But Belle had the feeling that he could bring his woman to untold heights if he so chose. That brought her to the son. He was so light, his hair blond and his eyes blue; and that open, almost cheeky smile on a very hansom face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.