Reinventing Karin
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Great Corruptor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A married woman gets transformed when she indulges in extra-marital sex, at the impulse of her husband...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence   Transformation  

After a while, Karin breaks the silence.

"I wondered... Do you treat all your women like this?" she asks softly, with a smile.

"Yeah, pretty much... Especially when I cum hard. Can't help it. Something takes over me. Depends on how much my mate excites me actually."

"Hmm... I must really have excited you then," she says, caressing him on the cheek.

"Fuck yeah. You'd make a dead monk hard."

"Still, you were really rough tonight. All you've said..."

"You've never had it like that before?"

"Lord, no. Nobody has ever treated me like that before you, ever. Especially the... words. It was very degrading."

"But you liked it..."

Karin doesn't reply, shifts her position a bit.

Mark pulls her head back, taking her hair again in his left hand.

"But you liked it," he repeats in a stern voice, a fake edge in his voice, looking her in the eyes. Playing with her.

"Yes... It seems like I did," Karin says in a sheepish, timid voice.

Mark lets go of her and winks.

"And at the time I meant every one of them, too..."

"You think I'm a slut and all, then?"

"You bet I do. But you know what? I love it. I wouldn't have it any other way."

"So I'm supposed to take your words as compliments?" she says, in feigned offense.

"Absolutely," Mark replies in mock seriousness.

They fall silent again.

"Did you cry, or did I imagine it?" he asks her.

"No, I did..."

"Why?"

"The abuse... The roughness..."

"Come on..."

"No really. But I do cry very easily in general as well. I'm just made that way, so you don't need to worry about it. I'm a very emotional and sensitive girl, girls cry," she says, that kinky smile on her lips again.

"Wow. Even while having sex?"

"Oh yeah, plenty. Only usually it's just from pleasure, not pleasure plus... Well, you know."

He nods.

Silence again.

"Hey... You know, I have to tell you something. You won't like it," Karin starts again.

"What?"

She pauses.

"I'm married..." She says in a tiny voice, lowering her eyes.

"I know."

"What? How?" she exclaims, looking up at him again.

"You forgot to remove your wedding band the night before last."

"Oh my God... Shit." She laughs good-heartedly. "Why didn't you just ask me about it?"

"I wanted to see when you'd admit to it."

"I see. And... What do you think?"

"Well, honestly, that's a bit part of why I treated you like that tonight. Your being married excites me even more, I admit. I love having another guy's wife at my disposal," he says, winking. "Plus, that really does make you a slut."

"A slut at your disposal, huh?"

"Yeah... To do with as I damn well please..."

"It seems you got all you wanted, what do you think?"

"It seems so. A nice, compliant... sex slave," he says, smirking.

"I want it..."

"What, honey?"

"To be your sex slave..."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes... Make me your sex slave," Karin says lasciviously.

"So it does seem like you did like it tonight..."

"It drove me nuts."

"And, does he know, by the way?"

Karin pauses for just a beat.

"No, of course not," she replies, the slightest trace of unease in her voice again.

"Cute. If only he knew what I put his precious wife through..."

"Huh uh..." Karin says, non committal.

"Do you plan to tell him?"

"Maybe. I don't know. Would you like me to?"

"Gee, I don't know. It's your couple."

"I'm not leaving him, if that's where you're driving at."

"It's not. As long as you give in to my demands, I'm OK," he says laughing.

"Oh, that I can do... My pleasure."

She stares at him.

"Would you give in to mine?" she asks.

"As in... ?"

"Hmm. I'll tell you later..."

"No, go on."

"Later..." She sighs. Looks sideways, then back. "Ok. I lied."

"Again?"

"Shut up," she says laughing. "Yeah, again."

"What about?"

"My husband. He knows about what I'm doing now..."

"Ah... Interesting."

"In fact, he wanted it, to begin with."

"What? That you go with another guy, you mean?"

"Yeah... He wants to share me with someone else."

"Share you how?"

"Completely. It would excite him if I had a, quote, 'meaningful relationship', unquote, on the side. Outside our couple."

"Regular basis and all?"

"Hmm hmm. At least I think so, it's not so clear cut. But yeah, I'd say he wants it to be a pretty regular, permanent thing."

She sighs, takes his hand in hers.

"And how do you feel about it?" Mark asks.

"Well... Just a few weeks ago I was ready to gouge his eyes out whenever he mentioned the idea. Now... Let's just say I'm not so sure I don't like it," Karin says, nestling against him.

"Do you still have sex together?"

"Sure, a lot. We don't have any problems. We enjoy each other a lot, only it's very different."

"From?"

"From what you did to me, you sick wacko," she says, giving him a soft kiss on the nose.

"Hmm... Nice. Seems like you need two husbands actually. The loving one, and the rough one."

"You can be rough and loving..."

"True..."

"Then love me, now..."

She reaches out and put her hand behind his neck, drawing him to her, kisses him for a long time. She shifts again so that she's on her back; Marks gets her message and, her arms still around him, he enters her at once, missionary.

She wraps her legs around him, and I hear her muffled moans each time he thrusts in her, their tight embrace a lock of flesh in fusion.

"Oh my God Mark, please love me, please don't stop..." Karin moans.

"No honey I won't stop... God you're so beautiful..."

She hugs him tighter still as he pushes deeper in her, his hands fondling her breasts, his mouth all over her throat and shoulders and face.

Karin's beside herself with pleasure, involuntarily leaving small scratches on her man's back as she tenses when the cock hits her wall inside.

A low, deep moan forms in her throat, turning into a raw grunt, and then explodes in a major scream as Mark makes her come, slamming hard against her in deliberate, separate thrusts, seconds apart, to amplify her climax. Her head hits the wall behind the bed with each of his slams. Karin's now officially a screamer...

He starts to push up with the flat of his hands, on each side of her on the mattress, but Karin quickly tightens her arms and legs around him.

"Stay... Please darling stay... I want you to come inside me..."

Oh. My. God. That is news.

Mark kisses her, caresses her.

"Are you sure?" he whispers in her ear.

"Yes, my love, I'm sure... Very, very sure... I want you to flood me..."

She kisses him back.

"My love..." Karin moans again as her companion resumes his movements, more forceful than before, grunting in his turn, beads of sweat falling from his brown and chin onto my wife's face and chest.

He begins to get tenser, less deliberate in his movements, buries his face between her breasts, kisses them, then takes what he can of them in his mouth, practically eating them up in loud groans, rises again, licks her throat, her face, his waist motion accelerating more and more erratically, driving him closer to his release.

Karin feels it, her face beaming into a contented, pacified smile as she feels it too, and she lets out a short, greedy laugh.

"Yes my love... Come on... Come to me... Oh baby... Let it go..."

Mark sighs loudly, plunges his face in the softest spot of skin where her throat and her shoulder meet, and his back tenses all of sudden, his movement completely still.

In a loud yell, he gives a huge, powerful thrust, embedding himself deep inside her.

Karin's features and body abruptly freeze, her eyelids half closed, only the white of her eyes showing. Then her mouth distorts as a low, primal scream escapes her lips and she shakes her head rapidly, her voice quickly gaining in pitch, shaking her head faster and faster in violent, short jerks, so fast that after a while I have trouble distinguishing her features at times on the screen, her mouth wide open now to let her scream escape with full force, all but completely saturating both cams' microphones, an expression of pain on her face as if someone were tearing her apart, tears running from the corner of her eyes again down to the hair just above her ears, climaxing with her lover, leaving straight, long and red scratches on his back, her arms and fingers convulsing, feeling him pumping his cum deep, deep inside her belly, deeper than she'd ever thought possible, feeling as if someone were filling her insides with lead in fusion.

Mark gives four of five more violent thrusts, each time pumping his woman full of sperm, and as I zoom in with the front cam I see that he is literally overflowing her, cum leaking out of her in sync with his each of his contractions, semen spreading down her inner thighs and the base of her ass. Karin fills her lungs in between thrusts, inhaling air noisily as if she had been underwater too long, then exhales screaming at the very top of her voice with every spurt her man shoots inside her, her face but a distorted cousin of her usual features.

At last, Mark slackens in her arms.

She gasps for air, a lost expression on her face.

"Oh my God Mark... She swallows laboriously. "Oh my god my darling..." she says in a high, quavering voice.

She clings to him tightly. He's panting from the effort and shock of his climax, his face still buried in her throat. His body slightly trembles at regular intervals, making him moan with each shudder.

"Sshhhh", Karin says. "Sshhhh, baby... I'm here... Sshhhh my love..." She gently caresses his hair and back, cradling him, kisses his ear, his throat, her face covered with her and her lover's sweat, shining.

"I... I want to stay with you," he manages to blurt out, his tone reminiscent of a little boy's.

"Me too, honey... Me too... Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere..." Sally says in her soothing tone I know so well.

"Oh Karin..."

"I'm yours, darling... I'm all yours, only yours... Sshhhh my baby..."

Mark gradually calms down, his trembling stopping, my wife caressing him gently for a long moment. It's when she closes her eyes that I realize they've both fallen asleep without ever having moved since they came together.

I wake up in a jerk, realizing I've fallen asleep too, on my chair. It's around four in the morning. Karin and Mark have woken up, they're talking softly facing each other, their bodies covered by the bed sheet, their hand in each other's.

I don't know if they've made love again while I slept. I guess not, since I still have the headphones on my head, and it would have woken me up if they did.

"Still don't want to tell me about your demands?" Mark asks her.

"Demands... Now that's for you isn't it? Wishes."

"Okay, wishes. Fantasies. Whatever. I demand to know!" He laughs.

"Hmm, I'll tell you one then..."

She gets closer to him, whispers something in his ear that doesn't make it to the cam's mic.

"Wow, really?"

"Hmm hmm. Very, very, very badly. Did I say very?" She slightly blushes, and laughs in her turn, surprising herself with her boldness.

"You ever did it before?"

"Never. I'm thinking about it though."

"How much?"

"All the time... I've been for a while."

"If you really want it..."

"What?"

"It can happen."

"How's that?"

"We can do it... Trust me."

"You... know someone?"

"Huh uh."

"How is he?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know..." She makes a vague gesture.

"Well he's not as big as me —in all ways- if that's what you mean. Younger, too. He's 28."

"And?"

"Hey... If you find I'm rough, wait till you meet him."

"Oh my... Really?"

"Oh boy. I'm a gentleman next to him."

"Ouch... But how do you know that?"

"Er, well..."

"You've fucked other women together, is that it?"

"Yeah..."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, just three."

"Oh, 'just'. I'm relieved."

"Experience, baby, experience..."

"Hmm. Yeah, right."

She thinks a moment.

"And I want it to happen like tonight."

"What do you mean?"

"Not at your place... Here."

"Ah... Well, I don't see why it couldn't. But why?"

"Let me have my fantasy..."

"Sure," he chuckles.

"Cool," Karin says.

"You're such a slut..."

"You got that so right, darling..."

She gives him a big kiss on the lips.


When we both meet again back home —we left the hotel separately, of course- we're both much too tired to have anything physical going, especially Karin. She gets back last, and I hold her for a long moment in my arms, both of us silent, and a little out of it. She's expectant of my reaction, and I'm equally curious about how she feels, with her knowing I've seen all she did and was done to last night.

"See, you're a screamer," I playfully whisper in her ear.

She hugs me closer, has a timid laugh, kisses me softly on the cheek.

"You bet I am," she whispers back.

"I loved it."

"Really? You mean that?"

"It was the most intense experience I can remember. There's nothing like it..."

"I'm glad."

It sounds bland, but I do sense her relief in the way she says it.

"I don't want you to stop..." I murmur.

"I know, darling... I don't want to stop either. It's so... Wow."

"Was it just him? Or was it also because you knew I was watching?"

"A bit of both. Honestly, though, after a while I just forgot all about the watching..."

"Yeah no doubt," I say, chuckling. "Especially the second time, hmm?"

"Er... I knew you wouldn't like that."

I take her by the shoulder, look at her in the eyes, and smile at her.

"Who says I didn't?"

"I don't know..."

"It was unexpected, yeah. But I went crazy seeing you come like that. So fucking hard..."

"Took me by surprise too... It was just... I don't know. Too much!" She laughs again.

"And what did I tell you? That you would experience new things you didn't know and all. 'Oh, please, I don't need experiences, I have all the pleasure I want right now, thank you very much'," I say, mockingly mimicking her voice in a high falsetto tone.

She punches me half-heartedly on the shoulder.

"Stop it. Yeah well, so what? I do have a lot of pleasure in my own couple, and it hasn't changed."

"No it hasn't. Still, this is a very different kind of sensation..."

"Hmm hmm... That's different for sure."

"Better?" I blurt out before I can catch myself.

"No, just different. But then again I do feel a different woman with you and with him."

Later, in the evening, we make love while I recount to her detail by detail the whole experience such as I've seen it and felt it from my perspective, which puts her beside herself with pleasure. I do my best to thoroughly describe every detail of her sex marathon with Mark, sparing her nothing, which has the effect of making her come harder than I've ever felt her come —in our lovemaking together anyway. When I cite some of her words to Mark in my retelling of their night, however, I sense her grow a little uneasy. But when she feels me becoming even harder than I already am, if that were possible, when I quote all this, she gets over it quickly, and asks me to tell her again about her second round with Mark, urging me to delve into still more details if I can, words said by the both of them and all. Soon she comes again in a loud, long moan.

The following morning, during breakfast, I can't help but be curious about her true feelings on some of her boyfriend's behavior.

"Say... How did you really feel when all the... ah, verbosity got a little on the fringe?" I ask Karin playfully.

"Good." She said with a neutral smile.

"Come on..."

"Okay. It did excite me, terribly. I know it shouldn't because it was crude, rude and gross, but it did."

"My... That's news. Even the, er, handling and stuff?"

"Yes... Even that. I don't know if it's because it's new or because maybe at the core I'm really a sub, who knows. But I did get off of it. Really a lot..."

"Yeah, you've always been... rather compliant, let's say. But then again, that's not the same thing..."

"No it's not. By a long shot. Don't take that the wrong way, but if you'd ever treated me like that, I would have cut off your gear long ago and left, my love."

"Interesting..."

"Look," she says, softly and taking my hand. "You insisted, wanted me to have those new experiences. I'm having them. I'm loving them. It's only normal I do discover new things in them that I don't have here, or didn't have before. Otherwise, what's the damn point? Hmm?" she ends, giving me light kiss.

Strike one. She does have a major point.

"Hey, it doesn't bother me, I even found it exciting," I tell her honestly. "I just thought, I don't know... That you'd hate it, simply. It was very hardcore, and that's not what I know of you."

"Life's full of surprises, darling," she says, winking.

"Nasty girl."

"You're welcome."

Over the next month and a half, she meets with Mark one or two times a week on average, every time spending the whole night with him. Invariably, the very next time we make love after one such night, Karin gets in full raconteur mode as she's done since the first time she had sex with Mark, and I have never known before a sexual bliss such as my wife being on top of me, fucking me slowly while remembering her long night of love out loud. In such moments I'm in a trance-like hypnosis, harder than I've ever been, playing lazily with her jugs while her soft voice tells of the powerful pleasures of the flesh she just experienced, sometimes barely hours ago.


She wants to live out her fantasy, and she wants me to see her do it, too. The one she alluded to when I watched her with Mark a few weeks ago. I don't exactly know what it is, though I think I have a good guess. She's been asking Mark this past week to plan it and carry it out, and he promised her it would take place on the following week-end.

Great. Rig time again. The intense souvenir of the first time I watched my wife being had by a stranger still fresh in my mind, I await this next episode with trepidation.


As the door to the room opens, I see Mark enter it, Karin following close behind, her right hand holding his left. It's only when she makes some more steps into the room that I realize she's holding another man's hand with her left. I suspected as much... But nonetheless my throat clams up in blissful tension and expectation when I realize I was right, and that it is going to really happen.

She told me they would come directly from Mark's to the hotel, so I guess they set up to meet the stranger here.

They all sit down on the bed, Karin between the two men, just the least bit nervous.

"So honey, aren't you going to introduce us?" She asks Mark in smile.

Her voice has just the slightest slur to it. Probably she drank a bit of alcohol at Mark's to loosen her tension, knowing what lies ahead.

"Sure. Well, you already know about my friend here, I told you about him. So Karin, please meet Patrick."

Karin turns her head to the left, looks at Patrick, still smiling her most charming smile.

"Patrick, this is my lovely Karin."

"Hmm, so nice to meet you Karin... I've heard so much about you," the man says in a deep, low voice.

And with that, he kisses her directly, first time on the lips, then her neck, then her lips again. Karin doesn't get back or resist at all, lets herself be kissed.

Patrick is also dark-haired, but as opposed to Mark, looks like a normal human being. He's about 5'10, roughly 180 pounds, a pleasant enough face with clear eyes; I don't distinguish their color so well.

For the next fifteen minutes or so, none of them talks much, if at all. Karin spends a good deal of time French-kissing her men one at his turn, turning her head right, then left, then right again, while she totals four hands running all over her body, slowly but surely removing her dress and underwear —she wears some, this time. Sexy black lace.

Karin has both hands in the men's crotches, already flattering their cocks through the fabric, their pants bulging as a result of her attentions.

"Get on your knees, Karin," Patrick says softly.

Karin does, fully naked now, an expectant smile on her face, looking up at them both, left and right. They get closer to her, the two hard cocks on each side of her face, the men having unbuttoned and lowered their pants. Patrick moves around her until he's in front of her.

His voice is whispery, a tension in his voice.

"You're going to satisfy and please, girl."

Karin smiles, looks up at him. "Hmm, oh yeah, I real—"

Patrick slaps her face with the flat of his hand, hard, taking her totally by surprise.

Karin is genuinely stunned, I can tell. "Oh... Wait, I—"

He slaps her again, harder, the red mark of his palm very apparent on her cheek.

"Shut the fuck up, you piece of trash."

He waits. She trembles slightly, shocked.

"Understood?"

She doesn't say anything, doesn't move.

He gives her a third slap, so vicious it makes her reel backward. I wince from the noise it makes, without thinking about it.

"Understood?"

Karin nods vigorously, tears running down her face already.

She looks up at Mark, a pleading look in her eyes.

Mark half-smiles, half-laughs at the episode, and at her.

"You are a filthy piece of slutty trash," Patrick says again.

Hesitantly, Karin nods again.

"Say it, bitch."

"I'm... I am a filthy piece of slutty trash," she says, her head lowered, stifling a sob.

"Go on."

"I'm a stupid bitch."

"Tell us more, cunt."

"I am... nothing but a cumbucket, and I'm going to make you come, both of you. That's my role, I am a whore."

"Good girl. That's better. You're gonna make yourself useful."

"I am a whore", Karin repeats in a weak voice.

Patrick's still relaxed face takes a very hard expression at once, he frowns and clenches his jaw, grabs her hair and pulls her head so that her face is right in front of Mark's cock.

"Get the fuck here. Here, bitch. I'm gonna show you, Mrs. married woman," he says with contempt. "You'll see what I do with sluts like you. Come on, fucking eat his dick, you piece of shit. And you'd better be so nice to him," he orders her between his teeth.

He pushes her head roughly against Mark's groin, leaving her there with a slap on the back of her head. Mark immediately follows suit, grabs her hair at his turn, jerks her head backward.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.