Adverse Conditioning - Cover

Adverse Conditioning

Copyright© 2006 by colt45

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In the future we finally have complete control over our own bodies, even to the point of using them as collateral for loans. So what happens when some rich bitch can't pay what she owes? She gets seize and sold to the highest bidder. Unfortunately for her that bidder is someone with a score to settle

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

The next few weeks became easier. The housekeeping tasks were a pain at first but could be mindlessly done and took shorter periods of time each day. Exercise was actually a welcome relief. There was a holo in the basement and working out on the machines was almost enjoyable. Most times Cleo was there with her. Not necessarily to watch her, but to work out herself. They would actually talk at these times and it was getting very difficult to hate the woman. Corrections were few and far between, most of the time a verbal warning or instruction was more than sufficient. The fact was she didn't see Cleo all that often only more. Cleo was usually up in the den researching the labor project or some other task Brad was working on at the time. She had become his de facto administrative assistant and would often accompany him to his office when he was required to spend time there.

Lisa tried to remain ashamed and humiliated by the nightly cocksucking she was required to do, but even that became a pleasure she looked forward to. It was one of the few times she was in control. She determined when he came, how he felt, how fast it went or how slow. She like the feeling of him completely losing control under her. At that one instance he was hers and not the other way around. It didn't even bother her that it was her son. He wasn't her son really. He was the master of the house, the lord of the manor, the heart and soul of this tiny kingdom. His pleasure became her pleasure.

One night as she was completing her devotion to his cock, she lifted her head, making sure the single drop of his semen on the corner of her mouth didn't fall on her uniform blouse. Over the last week she had earned her clothes, at least the French maids' uniform and she was still getting used to it. She was required to wear it when Brad was home, but had asked if she could go without panties. It made her feel sexy, which she found she liked, and it drew a fondle or two when she served dinner. She found she liked that also.

Cleo came strolling into the room in her power mini-suit. The skirt ended about five inches above the knees, and as Brad said, three inches below heaven; shear hose, four-inch stiletto heels and a translucent blouse with no bra. Usually when in the office she covered her top with a tight-fitting tailored jacket, just to keep the riots down. The whole outfit screamed "Come Fuck Me," but it also said, "I'm his to fuck, work hard and maybe, just maybe you'll get someone like me to fuck also." Brad definitely got a lot more requests for consults from upper management when his new assistant was with him.

"Hi master darling," she said bending down to give him a kiss. "Hi, Lisa." She kicked off her shoes and slid down next to him in the chair.

"Mistress Cleo," Lisa said with a small curtsey. Not having been told any different she knelt next to his chair in her accustom spot.

"How are you doing sexy?" he said after they broke apart. He had one arm around Cleo and the other gently rubbing up and down Lisa's back. She arched her back thrusting up her ass hoping he would reach down and play with her there.

Cleo and Brad talked for a few minutes about what she had been researching and then told her the big news.

"Guess what baby," he grinned. "I got word back from the Tokyo office today. That proposal we put together for the Aussie labor market, it came back a huge winner. They nailed it just like we planned it. The company is going to net at least one-hundred ND (New Dollars) on each head brokered, two-hundred thousand head, minimum."

"That wonderful," she squealed, scrunching in close to him. "You must be their fair-haired boy for sure now!"

"Yep, and they sent their appreciation in the best way possible, in cash."

"Excellent!" She said. "New cloths for your favorite assistance?"

"Even better," he said and pulled a check out of his shirt pocket and handed it to her.

"Holy shit!" she whispered looking at the number of zeros on the check. Looking up at him she said, "You must be kidding."

"Nope, all yours," he said although he wasn't grinning then. "I told you you could buy out your contract and you can, with a little extra. You are a free woman if you want to be."

She sat very still and looked at the check. Then she looked up at him, a tear running out of the corner of her eye.

"Can I ask a favor of you Brad?" she said slowly.

"Of course Cleo," he said, Lisa noticed his voice was shaking slightly.

Cleo took a deep breath. "I want you to buy my contract. Ten years minimum plus the three months I still have left on this one. I will sell you myself for ten years. I'm going to put the money in escrow so if someday you get tired of me I will be able to buy it back."

"You know that's crazy don't you?" he said, smiling again. "You're welcome to stay here as long as you like even without the collar."

"So I'm weird," she said shrugging her shoulders. "I like being your property, your bitch, your fuck-toy. I like it when you own me, use me. So sue me."

"Well, in that case is have something for you," he said and reached down and pulled a box from beneath the chair next to Lisa which surprised her. He handed it to Cleo. She opened it and pulled out a control collar almost identical to Lisa's except it had a few diamonds attached to the stud in front.

"You god-damned bastard," she said now crying. "You knew what I was going to do the whole time."

"Let's just say I had hoped," he said with a grin.

"You are going to get so much pussy tonight," Cleo growled.

"That sounds like a plan to me," Brad said happily.

"And not just mine," she said, smirking at his look of surprise. "Well, you'll get that too, but tonight is special; you're going to break in your mother's pussy." Lisa started shivering, she knew it would happen someday, but lately she had put it out of her mind. "What do you think of that Lisa?"

"That would be wonderful Mistress Cleo," Lisa said still shaking.

"What if I said you should get it up the ass tonight, Lisa?"

"If that is what Master Bradley wishes," Lisa said, her voice shaking almost as much as her body.

"See," Cleo said with a huge grin, "now she is broken. Just a little more and she'll be yours, soul as well as body. Do you want to take her here?"

"No," he said thoughtfully. "I want her up on my bed."

"Very well, Master Bradley," Cleo said. "You heard him Lisa. Up to his room, strip and in second position on the floor."

"Actually, I'd like her to leave the stockings on," Brad said. "I think they're really sexy."

"You heard the master, Lisa," Cleo said cheerfully. "Now get moving."

Lisa stood slowly, still a little wobbly on her high heels, and with head down, walked slowly towards the stairs. She was a bit dazed, her emotions warring within her. Intellectually she knew she should be dreading, even fighting this new phase of her slavery. That she was a slave she now fully comprehended. The problem was it didn't bother her as much as she thought it should. True, she was treated like a servant, but now that she was doing the cooking, although not practically well even though she really did try, she ate at a table with Brad and Cleo when they ate in the kitchen, which was most of the time. She did the cleaning, laundry and still slept on the floor, although she did have a blanket and pillow. But, to actually fuck her son...

Still thinking about what she was really feeling she walked into the master bedroom and quickly striped off her blouse, skirt and heels. She folded and placed them neatly on a chair, after all she knew the maid would have to take care of them later. Walking to the middle of the room she assumed the second position; kneeling with her butt sitting on her heels, Knees spread shoulder width apart, hands resting on thighs, back arched, chest pushed forward, head bowed, and eyes on the ground.

It had been a long time since Lisa had had sex. Not being interested in it herself she hadn't looked for it after her husband died and he hadn't ask her for it for quite a while before that, for either himself or one of their business partners. It could have easily been over a year ago. She wasn't afraid of the act itself, maybe she was more a whore than she originally thought, but she still had qualms about having it with her son. Not that she could do a damn thing about it! She was still thinking about it when Brad and Cleo entered the room.

"See, I told you she would be here and ready," Cleo smirked. "She's just about a hundred percent broken now. Just a few more things to do and she'll be fully ready."

"You certainly were correct," Brad admitted. "I'm wondering though, do I really have to fuck her? To tell the truth I'd rather fuck you."

"You are a sweetie," Cleo said patting his cheek. "And yes you do, she needs to know that not only can you use her, but that you will use her. Her body belongs to you, especially her mouth, cunt and ass. Besides, don't you want to fuck the woman who abandoned you? Left you to a lonely childhood? This is your way of finally claiming her as your own."

"I guess so," he sigh. "And it's not like I don't want to fuck her, it's just, well, I mean, I feel like I'm cheating..."

"On me darling?" Cleo gave him a big hug. "That is so sweet. Put it right out of your beautiful masterly head, you can't cheat on me, you own me. Remember? I'm very happy you enjoy my body; I certainly enjoy yours. But you my man are going to be fucked by all the pussy you can get. Mine included, thank you very much. A young stud needs all the pussy he can get. You will have me, Lisa and whoever else we will need to run your household. Every one of them will be beautiful and yours to do with what you want."

"What new women are you talking about?" He sounded puzzled.

"Why for the bigger house you will need to buy in the future, silly," she teased.

"Why would I need a bigger house?" he asked.

"Look, Brad," he knew she was serious when she used his given name. "We make a damn fine team. I do the grunt work and you polish, present and sell it. If that little bonus we just got is any real glimpse of what is to come then you are going to be one very wealthy man. You're going to move up in business and when you do you're going to need a place to entertain. A house. A big house. A big house with servants. A big house with servants you can fuck. Understand?"

"It just seems so much like a dream now," he sighed. "Besides, I've seen what having the big house with servants is like. I don't want to have to go through the shit to keep it like my parents did and then have it all fall apart in the end."

"Don't worry honey, I won't let you get into that kind of trouble," she said. "We live within our means and make the money the old fashion way, we earn it. But right now we aren't going to worry about the pussy in the future, we'll deal with the pussy you have right here and now. Lisa, get up on the bed, doggie style, on your knees and elbows. I want that ass sticking up in the air and that cute little pussy of yours taking pictures of us."

Lisa did what she was told and was soon in position in the middle of the bed. She was shaking with the humiliation of being little more than a large sex-toy, but part of the shaking was anticipation also. Cleo crawled up next to her and put her head down next to Lisa's.

"Lisa, look at me," Cleo said in a surprisingly normal voice. "Your master is going to fuck you now. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Lisa whispered.

"He is going to fuck you because he wants to, because he can, because this body belongs to him." Cleo reached behind Lisa and caressed her exposed pussy lips. "You are not ready for your master yet. Think of sucking his cock. Think of how if feels in your mouth, the taste of the pre-cum, the jets of his sperm shooting down your throat." Lisa began to moisten as she remembered the pleasure associated with sucking Brad's cock. She actually started to drool a little but that wasn't the only thing that was getting wet. Cleo's finger again explored her sex.

"Works every time," Cleo chuckled. Brad could smell the sent of excitement coming off his mother and he shook his head in wonder.

"How do you do that?" he asked Cleo. Lisa heard something about Pavlov, or some other foreign name. She knew she had heard it before but right now didn't care.

"You are my little bitch in heat now aren't you Lisa?" Cleo whispered.

"Yes, mistress." Lisa gasped. She couldn't believe it but now not only was she ready for sex; she wanted it! She felt like a bitch in heat with her head down and her ass raised. Her body vibrated with a need for sexual release. Right then she didn't care if it was from her son or Cleo, so long as somebody touched her!

The bed moved slightly as somebody new climbed on it. She felt the heat of a body directly behind her, between her splayed legs and she arched her back even more, offering her cunt to whoever was there. She felt hands; large, strong hands caress her ass and lower back.

"What is it you want mother?" Brad said softly from behind her.

"Please Brad," she whined. "Please!"

"Please, what, mother?" he said again, still caressing her.

"Please take me!" she said as her need welled up into an overwhelming desire.

"Tell me exactly what you want mother," he teased, one finger now gently following the outer lips of her cunt.

"Please fuck me!" she was softly sobbing now, from want and not humiliation. "Please fuck me!"

"Very well, mother. If you're sure that is what you want..." He pressed forward slightly and the head of his cock contacted the wet lips of her pussy. She shivered again and pressed back at him but he didn't allow penetration. She started sobbing loudly until he started pushing forward again. His hands held her hip firmly, telling her in no uncertain terms he wanted her to remain still. Slowly he moved into her, his rock-hard cock parting her cunt lips as the spongy head was forced into her channel. She whimpered as he relentlessly, slowly, filled her. She could feel every inch as it entered her to the point where she could swear she could feel every vein and ridge of his rod as it moved inside. Finally the head pushed up against her cervix and she felt his hanging balls rest against her outer lips, the front of his thighs pressed tightly against the back of hers. It was an absolutely perfect fit!

Again she started shaking as he rested there; just feeling the warmth and wetness of her body surround him. He started to withdraw and she unexpectedly orgasmed, clamping down on his cock and making it difficult to extract. Pulling back against her grasping orifice he withdrew until the head was the only portion still imbedded. He paused again for a moment and then started pushing back into her. She moaned as he returned to her perfect sheath. He continued on at this pace for several minutes as she groaned and shivered under him. He began to perceptibly increase the speed of his thrusting until he suddenly withdrew completely and she began to sob again at the empty feeling it left her.

"Turn over, mother," he ordered, and although it took him saying it twice for her to fully comprehend once she did she quickly rolled over and spread her legs as far apart as she could. He positioned himself over her, looking down at here as she whimpered beneath.

"Look at me, mother," he said softly and she opened her eyes. What he saw surprised him. Instead of the disgust, or maybe hate he expected he saw adoration and need.

"Who owns you, mother?" he said, again placing his cock at the entrance to her cunt.

"You do Bradley," she whispered with a smile. "You own my body, my heart, and my soul."

"Guide me into you, mother," he said, this time with satisfaction, pride and more than a little affection.

"Yes, Bradley," she hissed, grabbing his cock and practically stuffing the head into her body. He sank into her and she groaned. Looking up into his eyes she gasped, "I love you! I love you!"

"I love you too, mother," he grunted as he quickly plunged into her to the bottom. Without stopping he began to thrust into her hard and fast as she locked her legs around him. Faster and faster he fucked her as she screamed her desire, clawing his back and using her heels to goad him on. Without warning he arched his back and thrust as deep into her as possible and let lose with a torrent of semen and sperm as Lisa shook and shuddered beneath him in the throes of her own orgasm. When he had finally expended himself completely he collapsed on top of her. Lisa gladly accepted his weight and kept her legs locked around him while her hands caressed his back and her lips lightly kissed his neck and anywhere else she could reach.

After a few minutes he struggled to push himself upright as she whimpered and tried to hold him down.

"Let Master Bradley up Lisa," Cleo said softly beside her ear. Lisa pouted and whimpered some more but unlocked her legs and let them flop to his sides. Brad pushed himself up and looked down at her.

"That was fan-fucking-tastic!" he said with a grin.

"Have I lost you to another woman, master?" Cleo said with a pout. She had said it lightly but Brad could tell there was an undercurrent of real concern in there somewhere.

"Not a chance, honey," he grinned. He suddenly realized why she might be anxious. "Ah, you're worried because I told her I loved her. Well, I do amazingly enough. Bit of a surprise to myself I might add. But I love you too, baby. I love both of you. I'm allowed to love both of you aren't I?"

"You bet you are!" Cleo said with a lot more enthusiasm as he leaned over and gave her a kiss.

"In fact I'm going to show you just how much I love you as soon as I can get this back up and ready," he said, flopping over onto the bed beside Lisa.

"I'll bet I know how to get you revved up and ready," Cleo said with a gleam in her eyes. Moving between the semi-comatose Lisa's legs Cleo looked down at Lisa's pussy still leaking Brad's semen. Holding Lisa's legs open she bent down and started licking Brad's semen off of the open cunt lips and down to where it had dripped onto the anus. Lisa moaned but made no effort to stop the woman. Cleo cleaned up as much from the outside as she could and then, after looking up at Brad with a wicked grin, stuck her tongue out as far as it would go and dipped it into Lisa's cunt scooping out as much of his spunk as she could.

Brad watched in amazement as she ate out his mother. Cleo was correct; it didn't take him but three or four minutes of watching this before he was rock hard again. Lisa was withering and moaning by now and Brad just had to stick his cock into someone somewhere. Quickly he got up and knelt behind Cleo who was wagging her ass in the air for him. Holding her hip; he grabbed his cock with the other and placed the head at the entrance to her pussy. Without any other foreplay he began short jabs into her, forcing his cock in a little bit at a time. Soon Cleo was groaning beneath him almost as much as Lisa was beneath her. It didn't take long before the head of his cock was banging into her cervix and his balls were rubbing against the exposed ends of her pussy lips.

"Oh god, Brad," Cleo moaned, turning her head to the side for a moment. "Fuck me, fuck me hard. Prove to me I'm your bitch! Fuck me hard and cum inside me! Give me your baby! Breed me my stallion! Please, master, please!" With that Brad grabbed her hips with both hands and started fucking into her as hard as he could. She quivered beneath him, absorbing each blow and moaning just a little louder each time. Having cum just a few minutes ago it took awhile before he was ready to orgasm again and both of them were covered in sweat before he finally thrush into her and held himself deep, his semen spurting out and filing her hole to overflowing.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," Cleo muttered into Lisa's cunt as she felt him let lose inside her. Brad collapsed beside the two, gasping for air. Cleo crawled up and over Lisa to lie on top of him. After a minute or two she rolled over to his one side, her head on his chest while Lisa moved to his other side. Together they fell asleep, his arm around both women, both of them using him as their pillow.


He awoke groggily the next morning in exactly the same position he went to sleep in the night before. He heard the soft murmuring of whispered voices. Lifting his head up slightly he could see two heads, one blond, one brunette, lying on his chest almost nose to nose. The whispering stopped and both women craned their necks to look up at him. A smile lit up both of their faces, the first real smile he had seen on his mother since the day he picked her up at the IS processing center. It made him feel pretty good. Maybe he wasn't the type that could hold a grudge forever; although at one time he thought he could. He had looked forward to humiliating and subjugating his long absent mother for years, if not for the rest of her life. Now it didn't seem very important.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.