Adverse Conditioning - Cover

Adverse Conditioning

Copyright© 2006 by colt45

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In the future we finally have complete control over our own bodies, even to the point of using them as collateral for loans. So what happens when some rich bitch can't pay what she owes? She gets seize and sold to the highest bidder. Unfortunately for her that bidder is someone with a score to settle

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

One day led to the next and then to another until they seemed to run seamless together. For the first week Cleo was Lisa's constant companion keeping her on a very short leash as it were. At first she was constantly afraid of the 'reminders' her mistress would quickly deliver if she made a mistake or spoke out when she shouldn't have, but as she became used to the relatively simple tasks required for household maintenance these became fewer and less severe. Unintentional errors more often resulted in verbal correction and instruction rather than physical.

That isn't to say there weren't still times when she felt the sting of the control collar. As the days passed it became easier to think of her son as 'Master' rather than 'Brad' or 'The Bastard, ' and when she caught herself doing it her natural inclination was to lash out, rebel, and of course when she did the response was quick and painful.

Each night Cleo made sure Lisa watched as she sucked Brad's cock and then sat with him and allowed him to fondle her breasts or gently caress her pussy. Maybe allow wasn't the right word; she would actually bring his hand to her body if he didn't do it right away. Cleo seemed to enjoy it almost as much as he did as they both watched the business programs on the holo. They would even discuss what was on the shows; Lisa had no idea what they were talking about.

One show discussed the potential lack of unskilled labor in the reestablished Australian uber-soy farms. Cleo made a disgusted sound.

"That's stupid," she said. "Why don't they just import the labor? Hell, the Asians still have more bodies than they know what to do with."

"True," Brad answered. "But right now the Aussies have an importation embargo against China since the Chins increased the price of oil from their Indonesian fields. The Chins aren't all that excited about the completion the uber-soy would give their last little bit of crude."

The nuclear exchange resulting from the Arab-Israeli war of 2019 left the vast majority of the world's natural petroleum reserves heavily contaminated. Even with the worldwide depression that resulted immediately afterwards it didn't take long to deplete most of the remaining fields and the use of petroleum for mundane purposes such as personal transportation was almost completely halted, at over $300 per barrel not many could afford to fill up their car. Still there was considerable demand for the long chain carbons for plastics and pharmaceuticals. Substitutes such as the oil from the bioengineered uber-soy were becoming cost competitive very quickly.

One of the last petroleum fields was in former Indonesia. The Chinese absorbed the islands during the Second Holocaust. Blamed for first using nuclear weapons and causing the horrendous economic conditions, every follower of Islam and any country seen as harboring them were considered fair game for enslavement, rape, theft and murder. Muslim males of any age were shot on sight until over ninety-five percent of them were killed. Muslim women faired somewhat better with a loss ratio of only fifty percent, but became the first major group to be sentenced to Involuntary Servitude. The practice of Islam became a capital crime in almost every country in the world. In less than five years one of the major religions in the world had become little more than a footnote in history.

Indonesia was at one time a predominantly Muslim country. After the Chinese invaded and the oil fields were theirs a little 'purification' and there was plenty of room for new settlers.

"So, don't have them deal directly with each other," Cleo said, bringing his hand up to rest on her breast. "Use a third country, like Vietnam, and swap labor. Have the Chinese sent a hundred thousand ISP's to 'Nam and 'Nam will send a hundred thousand to the Aussies. Shoot, 'Nam may have all the labor you want by themselves. But I happen to know that the Chins want to export as many bodies as they can, I know you can get them dirt cheep. Their Minister of Labor is really pissed at their Minister of Energy."

"How do you know that?" Brad asked, idly playing with her nipple.

"He used to frequent one of the houses where I worked," she said. "In fact he used to be one of my "clients." It's amazing what a man, or woman, will say in bed." Lisa fumed. It was obvious the bitch had already told him about her past. Lisa had been hoping to use some of that information as a lever against her. Since she had obviously told him already and he didn't seem to care there was another weapon rendered useless.

"You know," Brad mused, still idly fondling her. "I don't deal with anything like that directly, but our Tokyo office does. If I was to send them a detailed proposal and it was to amount to something that would look very good for me, could even be a substantial finders fee involved."

"Well, why don't we start on an outline tomorrow?" Cleo said, snuggling down against him. "I happen to be very good at research. I've never done a proposal like you are talking about, but I can dig out the facts and figures for you if you want me to."

"Would you?" he asked, a bit surprised. "Isn't that a little bit above and beyond what you were hired to do? Although I will say, if anything does come of this you would in for a percentage of the fee. It was your idea."

"You didn't hire me," Cleo giggled. "You bought me, or at least rented me. You wouldn't have to pay me anything, most wouldn't."

"Call me a soft touch if you want to," Brad shrugged. "But I think people should be rewarded for their efforts. It might even be enough to buy out your contract if you wanted to."

"You're sweet," Cleo said, nibbling on his neck. "Most patrons wouldn't even think twice about using whatever their IP's gave them with no thought of reward. But then that's why I wouldn't hesitate to tell you something like this. But I've already told you what I want. I want you to buy my contract. I want to remain with you if you'll have me." Lisa must have looked shocked when she heard that because Cleo started laughing. "It looks like our little bitch didn't expect me to come right out and tell you that. A little bit of advice honey, if you find an honorable master, be truthful with him. Lies won't get you anywhere. He's no dummy, I'm sure he'd have figured it out pretty quick all by himself, so why not tell him up front. I think I have a lot to offer him and I know he has a lot to offer me. I intend to make myself indispensable to him, take that as a lesson."

"Speaking of rewards," Cleo said, turning back to Brad. "Little Bitch has had a pretty good week. She's not broken yet, not by a long shot, but still in all she might deserve a small reward for her week."

"What do you suggest?" Brad asked, looking over at Lisa.

"Two things," Cleo said with a wicked smile. "First; you might consider giving her back her name." Brad nodded. "Secondly, I think she should be allowed to service you tonight."

Lisa had a slight feeling of pride when she heard Cleo praise her, but that turned to ice in the pit of her stomach when she realized what Cleo wanted her to do. She was about to stand up and scream "Never!" when she saw Cleo casually holding her control fob, finger lightly caressing one of the buttons. Shaking, she controlled herself and looked straight down at the floor.

"Very good, Lisa," Cleo purred. The bitch knew exactly what Lisa was going through.

"Ah, I don't know..." Brad said hesitantly.

"This is necessary, master," Cleo said. "I told you she wasn't broken yet and she won't be until she is willing, no, not just willing, but desires to do anything to please you. You are her master and one of the best ways to demonstrate that is to dominate her sexually. Nothing breaks a female ISP faster than letting her know you can do anything with her at anytime. Beside, this will be fun."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.