Adverse Conditioning
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by colt45

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In the future we finally have complete control over our own bodies, even to the point of using them as collateral for loans. So what happens when some rich bitch can't pay what she owes? She gets seize and sold to the highest bidder. Unfortunately for her that bidder is someone with a score to settle

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

The room was still dark when she woke. The lights wouldn't respond to her voice and neither would the window tinting. She had no idea what time it was but she knew it must be sometime early morning since she was hungry and needed to go to the bathroom. Standing up she tried to move but the leash wouldn't let her get to the door. So she got as close to it as possible and sat down to wait.

She heard the doorbell buzzing faintly downstairs and muffled voices. Considerably later, she was almost dancing she needed to go to the bathroom so badly, the bedroom door opened and the lights came up. Jumping to her feet Lisa saw Brad step through the door, with him was a woman.

The first thing that struck Lisa was how attractive this new woman was. Tall, almost as tall as Brad, shoulder length dark brown hair pulled back in a French braid, ample, although not overly large bosom, narrow waist and full hips. She had long, incredibly long, tapering legs that highlighted by the incredibly sexy, and maybe a bit comical uniform she wore. It was a traditional 'French Maid' costume. Very short skirt, deeply veed cleavage, a small white apron tied in back, four-inch stiletto heels and stockings. She looked every inch the caricature of a French maid.

"Good morning, Little Bitch!" Brad said cheerfully. "I have someone here you need to meet. This is Cleo. She's a temporary I've rented to help with your training. Cleo knows how a household is supposed to be run and she's going to teach you. Now I've already gone over with her any special requirements and she's ready to go. Until your training is complete you are to do everything Cleo tells you. You are to obey her as you would me. Now let me unsnap you..." stepping forward he touched the thumb lock that allowed the clasp to release, "... and turn you over to her." Turning to Cleo he said, "Do you need anything? If not I'm going into the office for a while. If you need me you know how to reach me."

"Of course Master Bradley," she replied. "We'll be just fine here. Little Bitch and I will get started on the housework and her training right away."

"Very good, Cleo. I'll see you both later." With that he turned and left the room.

Lisa noticed that as Bradley left the new woman, Cleo, had bowed her head along with the upper portion of her body. Straighten up she turned back to Lisa, cocking her head she slowly looked the nude women over, almost like she was inspecting a piece of furniture looking for defects. Her expression indicated she wasn't all that impressed. Indignation welled up in Lisa and she returned the look with barely contained fury.

"Mmmm," Cleo started, "I guess I've seen worst to start with. You definitely have the potential but I can see we're going to have to work on that attitude right away." Stepping forward Cleo reached up and hooked a snap attached to a thin line to the ring on Lisa's collar. The line was joined to a bracelet clamped around Cleo's left wrist, a small fob, much like the one Brad had been holding the day before was also attached to the bracelet was gripped in her left hand between thumb and forefinger. She held it up so Lisa could clearly see it.

"This is a training leash Little Bitch. It's like the Master's activator but is controlled by me. That means I control you. During your training period I will be your mistress, your lord, your god. You will address me as Mistress Cleo and will afford me the same respect and deference due the Master. Is that clear?"

Lisa raised her chin and gave this impertinent wench the same cold stare she would any servant who displeased her. Cleo smiled and caressed the activator in her hand. Instantly pain coursed through Lisa's body, different from the faux-cane hits Bradley had given her, these seemed to pervade her entire body and not just her rear end, but not quite as intensely painful as the 'medium' setting he had use the one time. Lisa gasped as her body shook but as soon as it started it ended.

"Tisk, tisk, Little Bitch," Cleo chuckled. "I thought you were smarter than that. First off when spoken to by your masters you bow your head and look at the floor. Secondly the only two acceptable answers are 'Yes Mistress Cleo' or 'I don't understand Mistress Cleo.' Now is that clear?"

"Yes," Lisa forced out through clenched teeth. "Fine."

Again the pain hit her, this time lasting for what seemed forever but was in reality only about two to three seconds.

"A bit of a slow learner aren't you, Little Bitch?" Cleo laughed. "Well it's your body. Just for your information, this doesn't hurt me a bit. I can do this all day if needed. The more you resist the harder it will be for both of us. Well, actually a lot harder on you of course, and in the end the result will be the same. You will break, everybody breaks. Oh, mind you, I've seen some last for a couple of weeks, for most it only takes a couple of days. Although I will say the ones who take the longest seem to end up being the most compliant in the end. It's up to you really. The journey can be difficult and painful or easy and quick; the destination is already a forgone conclusion. So what will it be Little Bitch, the hard way or the easy way?"

Lisa was gulping air into her lungs that had been forced out by the pain constrictions. Looking up into Cleo's eyes she didn't see the hate or delight in having given pain she expected to see, just curiosity. Lisa realized then and there that Cleo didn't really care which way it was going to be, hard or easy was the same to her; she intended to do her job either way. The fight seemed to drain away with that epiphany, her head bowed down and eyes went to the floor.

"Easy, Mistress Cleo," she said softly, "easy."

"Wise choice, Little Bitch." Straightening up Cleo gestured towards the bathroom. "Right now I'm sure you need to use the toilet so let's take care of that first."

Cleo followed Lisa into the bathroom and watched she sat and voided herself. Embarrassed by her watcher Lisa bit her lip and turned her face toward the wall. As if reading her mind Cleo again chuckled.

"Get used to it," she said. "You're an ISP now. You own nothing the master doesn't grant you and right now that means you have nothing, which includes privacy. Until your training is complete you and I will be close enough that we might as well be joined at the hip." Lifting her wrist and shaking the training leash lightly she continued, "Well maybe not exactly at the hip."

Blushing furiously Lisa kept her eyes down as she took a towellet and wiped herself.

"Oh by the way, Master Bradley told me about his, mmm, unique method of checking your personnel hygiene. He told me to randomly use it myself so you might want to take that into account when you clean yourself." Quickly Lisa grabbed another towellet and scrubbed herself even harder.

"Very good, Little Bitch. Now for breakfast." Walking down to the kitchen she was told to retrieve two of the pre-prepared breakfasts from the pantry and pulled the tab to start the self-heating cycle. Cleo sat at the table while Lisa again ate on the floor. While they were eating Cleo continued to lecture Lisa on the morning breakfast routine.

"The Master wants his breakfast at 0700 hours weekday mornings. Weekends will be one half hour after he gets up. Once he approves your proposed menu for the week and we order the groceries you will be responsible for fixing it."

"But I don't know how to cook!" Lisa blurted out. "Ouch! Ah, Mistress Cleo."

"That's just to remind you that proper address is required at all times. Don't worry about cooking, you'll learn how just like you'll learn everything else. It's not really very difficult and you might just find it's rather pleasant. I've always found it satisfying being able to take raw ingredients and turning them into a tasty wholesome meal. But we'll start on that this afternoon. Now we'll spend some time looking at what we have here to work with."

For the next hour Lisa and Cleo looked through every drawer and cabinet in the kitchen. Everything was removed and examined. Cleo gave a brief description for each utensil and what it was used for. Lisa was amazed and the variety and sheer number of different implements, she just knew she would never be able to remember what they were or their function. Cooking was something someone else did for her; the how's and whys were a complete mystery to her. Although they looked clean to Lisa Cleo insisted they needed to be cleaned before use and most were loaded into the kitchen washer. Luckily in this day and age the only things that needed to be hand washed were those things that were simply to large to be loaded, few enough items.

Unfortunately Lisa found out that bathrooms and houses didn't have an auto-clean cycle. After they located the cleaning supplies, neat freak Master Bradley was fully supplied in that department, she learned what hard work cleaning could be. Under her tutor's watchful eye, and with a few less than gentile reminders, Lisa learned all about scrubbing toilets, scouring shower stalls and mopping floors. After what seemed an eternity the bathrooms received Cleo's grudging approval and it was time for lunch. Again it was the table for Cleo and the floor for Lisa.

After lunch it was laundry. The miracle of modern fabrics made it almost impossible to make any really bad mistakes, but while the washer/dryer took care of the cleaning it didn't fold or put away what was cleaned. This again entailed going through every drawer and closet in the Master's bedroom learning where everything belonged. One drawer held the maid uniforms that Cleo was wearing, prompting Lisa to ask a question.

"Mistress Cleo," she started. "Where will you be sleeping? In my room?"

"I'll sleep wherever Master Bradley wants me to," was her reply. "I suppose it could be the serf bed in his room but I'm hoping it will be his bed, that's much more comfortable."

"You expect to sleep with him Mistress?"

"No I am hoping to sleep with him." Seeing Lisa's shocked look she sighed and continued, "You still don't get it do you? This is the easiest gig I have ever seen for an IS. Maybe being kept as someone's pet might be better, but believe me it could be a lot worse. I've seen a lot worse and I've done a lot worse." They were passing through the kitchen at that time, stopping she pointed to a chair, indicating Lisa should sit down.

"Let me give you a short primer on life in the bigs as we say. I was three years into college, double major, economics and business management. Actually it's ironic that one, because here I was taking business and finance and I got myself in a shit load of debt trouble. No one to blame but myself, I liked the fast life and credit was easy. Hell, the credit companies were falling all over themselves to extend me credit, and why not I had me to back it up. Well it got so I couldn't even cover the interest payments and --here I am. I did two years in a state whorehouse fucking and sucking anything that walked through the door. First I did it like most of the whores, just lie back and take it, then I got smart, actually tried to make it enjoyable for the 'customer.' I started getting noticed, you know, they started requesting me by name. Got a good reputation and had my contract bought out by one of the private houses. Another couple of years there and I was doing more personnel services than just hooking. Kind of like this, training newbie's, planning parties, a whole bunch of different crap. Your ISP right?"

Lisa nodded, quickly adding, "Yes, Mistress Cleo."

"Good recovery, maybe you will learn given time. Anyway you think being ISP must be about the worst, wishing maybe it was just IST and you would have something to look forward to right? Well I'm IST and my debt will be paid off in about six months. Believe me that 'T' for temporary isn't that big a deal. What do you think I'll have when I walk out that door the last time? Nothing, that's what, zero, zilch, nada. I won't have a dime to my name and what do you think I'll be able to do for money, for food? Can't hook, the state won't let you do that without a license and if you get caught it's right back in the system. The fact is most IST's are back in the system in less than two weeks of their release, mostly as ISP's. So much for being free. So what's a girl to do? Find somewhere I can stay that's what. Maybe, just maybe, if I do the best I can and Master Bradley likes what I do then maybe he'll keep me, maybe even after my contract is up."

"Look I don't know what his plans are for you. Maybe he'll keep you and maybe not. Maybe he won't need or want two women in his house but I'm going to do my damnedest to show him he wants me. I plan to keep him well fucked, well fed, clean, happy and give him the best trained ISP he's ever seen. You understand that bitch?"

"Yes, Mistress Cleo."

"That's good because if making him happy means I have to break you too a bloody pulp, I'm going to do it and not think twice about

it." Leaning back in the chair she smiled. "And as for fucking him, my god woman, just look at him! Christ, he's handsome, rich and single. Unless he's got a dick about an inch long or is a closet sadist that won't be a chore it'll be a pleasure. Hey, just because I've been a whore doesn't mean I don't like sex; I just don't have any hang-ups about it now. If you had any brains you'd be trying to climb in his bed also"

"Mistress Cleo, did he tell you I'm his mother?"

"No kidding? Well ain't that a kick in the pants! So tell me all about it."

Slowly Lisa related the story of her life. She thought about glossing over the parts about sending Brad away and his feeling of abandonment but it just seemed to come out by itself. Probably for the best she thought, it would come out later anyway.

"Well don't that beat all!" Cleo cackled when Lisa finished. "So he's got mommy dearest back and is going to make her into the mommy he never had. Well in that case I would suggest you suck up and transform into Mrs. Cleaver as soon as you can."

"Mrs. Cleaver, Mistress? Well never mind, now you know why I can't have sex with him."

"Bullshit. It doesn't change anything except he's got a real personnel interest in breaking you. So unless you really have your heart set on being really miserable for a long time I would start thinking about just what words you should be using to get him to screw you. Well, it's your ass not mine. I'm planning to give him as much pussy as he can stand, and anything else for that matter. So he wants to breed you? God that would be great! I wonder if he would do me also. I've never had kids and that would be absolutely fucking wonderful! Lactation too? Not sure I'd want my boobs dripping all the time but crap if it made him happy I'd get one in chocolate and the other vanilla. Well, enough of this, shooting the shit doesn't get him any happier and you any better trained. Next is meal planning and grocery ordering."

Meal planning wasn't difficult; there were literally thousands of recipes loaded in the kitchens compsole already. On the calendar function you just punched what meal and when, it then calculated the ingredients required and compiled a list ready to be sent to the local grocery supplier. Once approved by Bradley the list would be sent to the supplier and delivered the next day.

The remainder of the afternoon was spent in learning and demonstrating the proper forms of address and posturing. Not knowing exactly what Bradley expected Cleo put Lisa through all the standard and submissive routines she knew. Naturally Lisa didn't like them and corrections were frequent and harsh.

"Listen you stupid bitch," Cleo finally growled at her. "Bowing and groveling are the easiest way to placate a master or mistress, especially one that's pissed off at you! Now get down there and put your head on the floor before I give you a jolt that'll crack your ribs!"

About half an hour before Bradley was due home Cleo stopped and told Lisa it was time to prepare for the masters return.

"He will come home not only to a clean house, nice dinner but to clean and pretty house servants. Now get upstairs and we'll get a quick shower."

Once in the bathroom Lisa expected Cleo to unfasten her leash before she got in the shower, but that didn't happen. Slipping it off her wrist she hung the bracelet on a hook attached to the wall.

"Just so you know when the bracelet isn't in contact with my body and it moves it gives you a shock. So while I'm undressing you might want to be careful and not move it." Cleo proceeded to strip off her uniform, kicked the heels into the bedroom and climb into the shower with Lisa.

"Come on stupid, we don't have all day, start scrubbing, what's the matter haven't you ever seen another woman naked before? Never taken a shower with one of your girl friends back in school? Oh here is some depilatory, you said he wanted you bare down there and bare you will be. Me too for that matter." True to her word Cleo squeezed a little from the tube and rubbed it over her carefully trimmed pubic hair. After just a few seconds the hair seemed to dissolve like magic, rinsing away leaving her a bare of hair as a newborn babe. Holding the tube Lisa couldn't bring herself to act. Snorting Cleo grabbed the tube, squeezed out another dab and started rubbing it on Lisa's groin. Lisa tensed up and started to push Cleo's hand away from her. Using her other hand Cleo slapped Lisa's and started to reach for the bracelet.

"Look bitch I'm not trying to play any games with you now, we don't have time for this! Either you start moving or I start jolting, got it!"

"Yes Mistress," Lisa whispered and started to soap and shampoo herself while her pubic hair dissolved and ran down the drain.

"Besides Little Bitch," Cleo grinned. "The Master gave you to me for training. If I decided to fist fuck your ass or have you spend and hour licking my cunt you'll do it and pretend to enjoy it. Now you're lucky, I don't normally swing to women but it doesn't bother me and I do like having my pussy licked. I wouldn't be surprised if sometime he wanted us to perform for him. Men really get off on watching two women make it. If he does you'd better grin and stick your tongue out because if you don't I'll make your life hell, got that?"

"Yes Mistress Cleo," then she blurted out, "but I've never been with another women like that before."

"Really? A good corporate whore like you and you never had a woman client that needed your attention? Amazing! Well there's a first time for anything. Soon you're going to learn to make love to a woman; if he ever tells us to do it I want you ready. I don't care if you like it or not, you will do it, you will be enthusiastic and you will put on a show that will knock his socks off. Now get dried and pretty yourself up. No clothes of course but at least do your hair and put on a little makeup. There isn't any in here but I'll bring some over after I get dressed." Running out of the room she stopped to pick up her shoes and call back over her shoulder, "Remember don't move the bracelet."

Lisa brushed her hair while the dryer sucked up the moisture. Within minutes Cleo walked back in completely dress in uniform looking for all the world as fresh as she had the first thing in the morning. She threw a small case of cosmetics on the counter.

"Don't overdo it; you're not a whore anymore. Unless he wants us to look like sluts we will be pretty but not garish."

"Yes Mistress, but I'm naked I think I'll look like a slut regardless."

Cleo just laughed and shook her head, "Give me a break girly, you're old enough to know that without cloths you're just naked, you have to get dressed up to really look like a slut. Now finish, we need to get downstairs ASAP." Taking the bracelet off the hook she slipped it over her wrist and stood waiting for Lisa to finish.

"Not bad," she said surveying the results. "You'd be in big demand as a hooker if this doesn't work out. It's not hard work, maybe not even as hard as housework, just a bit repetitive. But let me tell you from experience, I would rather clean a thousand toilets than spend another day on my back taking tricks one after another. Maybe if you kept that in mind it'll help you with your attitude."

Finished with their primping Cleo led Lisa downstairs to the front door telling her to assume the kneeling position directly in front of the door where she would be instantly visible to whomever entered. Cleo positioned herself beside and to the right.

"When you hear that door latch turn I want your nose on the floor, hands down, palms flat. Do you remember what you're to say?"

"Yes Mistress Cleo."

"Don't fuck it up or I'll have you burn for half an hour."

Slowly the minutes ticked away, Lisa uncomfortably on the floor, Cleo calmly standing beside her. After about ten minutes the door announced a presence outside and Cleo hissed through her teeth. Startled Lisa quickly bent forward pressing her nose to the floor her hands to each side of her head palms flat on the cool tile. Shortly the door opened and swung wide.

"Welcome home Master," Lisa said loudly intro the floor. "How may I serve you?"

"Yes, welcome home Master," echoed Cleo her head and upper torso bent toward him. "What is your pleasure?

"Well this is a pleasant surprise! Cleo it certainly looks like you've been busy. Oh, have her get up. She didn't give you too much trouble today did she?"

"No sir, we've had a fairly productive day, quite adequate for a first day of training. May we take that up to your den sir?" She held her hand out for his portable compcast.

"What? Oh yes, thank you."

"No need to thank your servants sir. Now, if it pleases you dinner will be ready in one half hour, we will be serving in the dinning room. May I suggest you retire to your room and freshen up before dinner?"

"Ah, yes that would be fine." He chuckled a bit, "I have to admit I'm not used to this kind of attention, especially coming home. I could sure get used to it though."

"Sir!" Cleo said almost sounding shocked, "You are the master of this house and you will be treated appropriately. We can't change the past but now that we're here we will serve you correctly. Isn't that right Little Bitch?"

"Yes Mistress Cleo. Master, we are here to serve."

"Well this is great! But we can talk about it later. I think I will go upstairs and 'freshen up' a bit." Smiling down at Lisa he walked by and headed up to his room.

"Adequately done, Little Bitch, now let's take this portcom up to the den and finish getting dinner ready." Dinner wasn't all that difficult; it was still just a pre-prepared meal but scooped out of the tray and placed on good china.

When he came down Brad frowned and whispered to Cleo, "Do we really need to eat in the dinning room?"

"Sir!" she whispered back, "We aren't eating in here, you are. Just think of it as a training exercise. Little Bitch needs to learn how to serve you at dinner and this is the best atmosphere to do that. Of course you are the Master if you would rather..."

"No, no, you're the expert. I, well, it's just that I never ate in here before."

"Well then, Master, it's about time you did, you paid for this room along with the rest of the house and you might as well get some use out of it. Think of it as an adventure. Where else except maybe a high priced bordello or one of those private clubs can you be served your meal by two beautiful women, one naked, or both naked if you prefer."

"No, I like you in that for now. I have never seen a better set of legs and those heels and hose set them off perfectly."

"You are to kind Master," leaning over she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Now please sit down and we'll bring out your supper."

Reaching up to touch his cheek Brad turned and watched Cleo's ass and legs as she softly swayed out to the kitchen. "Wow," was all he could think.

Within minutes Lisa entered carrying his plate, the food steaming, Cleo followed directly behind. Placing the plate in front of him she took the napkin off the table and spread it out in his lap, her breasts swaying softly mere inches from his face. As she spread the napkin she felt his erection begin to grow. Appalled and delighted she quickly pulled her hands back and stood next to him as she had been instructed. Trying to forget what his cock had felt like under her hand Lisa stared straight ahead at the wall, but trying to forget and forgetting were two different things. The more she tried putting it out of her mind the more she thought about the large lump that swelled in his pants. Her face flushed and involuntarily her nipples darkened and stood upright.

For his part Brad was not indifferent to the exposed female flesh standing next to him. For all that he wanted to hate his mother he kept feeling he was going to far with all of this. She looked very pretty tonight and when she bent down he had trouble taking his eyes off her breasts, he was sure she could feel his erection when she spread the napkin in his lap. Maybe he would talk to Cleo tonight about loosening up a little bit; now there was a woman with a head on her shoulders! He wondered how she had come to be where she was; she was obviously intelligent, and goddamn gorgeous! He didn't think he had ever seen a better pair of legs! He wondered if conjugal rights came with the rental, maybe he could find out how much her contract cost...

Lisa was seething inside. Her body ached; she was fed up with being told what to do and was embarrassed as hell standing here next to her own son like some common server, naked. But what could she do? Not only did he have the ability, and the demonstrated willingness, to inflect a considerable amount of pain on her but that vampire in hose standing right behind her did also. That and she didn't miss anything! She watched Lisa like a hawk eyeing her prey, just waiting for the smallest mistake. It would be so lovely if she could just dump the plate of hot food into his bulging lap! But the consequences would never make up for the simple pleasure of that little act of rebellion!

Yes, right in his bulging lap is what he deserved! That was another thing, what kind of pervert would get sexually excited by seeing his mother naked? Maybe he was the type that got off on humiliating and hurting other people. She had never seen that in him before but then she hadn't been around him that much when he was growing up and especially since he went away to college and off on his own. Was he the kind who enjoyed torturing small animals or beat people for entertainment? He certainly seemed to be enjoying her predicament. Would she really have been sent to a whorehouse if he hadn't bought her contract? The possibility seemed so unreal she had difficulty even imagining such a thing. Although the harpy certainly didn't seem to think it was out of the question, in fact she seemed to think it was a forgone conclusion. She was certainly blasé enough about telling Lisa about her own time spent in one of those houses. It seemed to be the truth; you wouldn't think someone would brag about something like that.

Then there was this Cleo harpy bitch! The way she fawned over and sucked up to Brad was disgusting! Didn't she so much as come right out and say she was going to do her best to trap him? Use her body to entice him into keeping her. She really was a predatory slut! As much as she despised her son at this moment the thought of him with that vixen turned her stomach. He maybe an absolute shit just now but he was still too good for her!

Another thought disturbed her. What if his hardon wasn't because of Lisa but from Cleo? Part of her wanted to be reassured that she was still attractive enough to elicit a response from a young handsome male, of course the other part was still a bit creeped out by the thought of her son as a sexual being let alone being sexually involved with her. Besides he couldn't really be interested in her that way, could he? Sure, he threatened to impregnate her, maybe induce lactation but that was all just to scare her wasn't it? Besides he said she would have to beg for it and that would never happen.

But what to do about this bitch Cleo? At the very least she had to warn Bradley what she had planned. If Lisa was going to be around here for at least the foreseeable future then the last thing she needed was that bitch hanging around. If Cleo weren't there she would have a chance to convince Bradley that she had changed, that she was sorry for what she put him through growing up. Given a little motherly remorse and charms she could even start living a normal life.

Maybe, Lisa thought, maybe if he focused on something other than the cheep whore's ass he wouldn't be so inclined to take her hook along with the bait. But what could draw a young, hormone saturated, mans attention away form an aggressive piece like Cleo? Fire with fire? Lisa knew she had what men wanted to look at. At the moment it wasn't as well packaged as the bitch's but she knew he liked it. Maybe she didn't have the heels and the hose or the cute little uniform that accented her tits and ass but she could use what she had to its best advantage!

Slowly she rolled her shoulders back and down thrusting her chest out just slightly. Cocking her body just a bit towards her son she lifted one foot up on her toes, just enough to enhance the gentle curves of her legs and draw the eyes upward to her chest. Nothing overt of course, subtlety and understatement worked best in trapping the male beast. Lisa may have had no head for business but in the art of seduction and the flirt she was more than adequate. Casually, almost like she was just shifting around reliving aching muscles, she moved slightly forward until she was just within range of Brad's peripheral vision.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.