A Fresh Start - Cover

A Fresh Start

Copyright© 2006 by NickB

Chapter 5: The date

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The date - After a split with his girlfriend, a young man is changed by a magical spell. Will this give him the fresh start he so desperately wants?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   TransGender   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

It seems that I arrived there just in time and not five minutes after I walked through the doors, in came Verity dressed casually, which meant jeans and a rather nice jumper. She still looked like a supermodel.

There weren't that many people in there as I thought, so we were able to take our drinks to a table and talk in relative comfort.

"Thanks for the makeup tips." I said as if to break the ice.

"You're most welcome. You're getting better too." she replied and the moment she spoke, I almost went into a state of delirium. "This isn't the sort of place I had imagined you being into." she said looking round at the people in the bar. They were all either in their late sixties or even later and there wasn't even a juke box.

"It's not, but I had no idea where to begin, so I thought this would be a start. Would you like to go somewhere else?"

"I could do with something to eat."

"You and me both!" I agreed and we finished our drinks and left God's waiting room behind us.

We wandered off towards town. I was a bit out of my depth, not really knowing what to do or how to behave. I was interested in this girl, but had never viewed things from this side of the fence. Were there any particular methods that girls had for chatting up other girls? Were my methods and actions going to be particularly 'male' perhaps, was there even such a thing or was I just being paranoid?

"Look Verity, I'm really new to all this and I have a feeling I might screw things up..." She placed a finger on my lips.

"You'll be fine." she said, linked arms with me and we continued on down the road. "Any idea where we're going?" she asked a little further on.

"Not really. I rarely come out this way, but if we take the next left, we should find something."

We ended up at a little restaurant just up from the sea front. It was a Chinese called the Shanghai and I had been there before with Trisha. They did the most wonderful Peking duck and I was keen to see what Verity thought. We both had a Tiger beer while we waited.

"This is nice."

"Yeah, like being in someone's living room isn't it?" She laughed and that tinkling bell of laughter sent shivers up and down my spine again. Sitting opposite her, I took in her natural beauty and wondered how a geek like me ended up with this stunning example, but then I wasn't me anymore was I?"

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"It sounds corny, but I was wondering how I managed to wind up here with you."

"We got lost." she replied with aplomb. I laughed and reached across the table to take her hand in mine.

"Well I can't think of a nicer person to be lost with."

"Now that was corny."

I blushed and tried to hide it behind a swig of my beer.

"If you weren't here, where would you like to be?" she asked suddenly.

"How do you mean? Is that a loaded question?"

"No, I mean, forget this," she said gesturing around her. "Where would you like to be?"

"This is probably going to sound cornier than the last one, but I saw a cottage in France on the telly. Nothing grand, but it was in a huge four-acre meadow surrounded by trees.

"In the programme, it was sunny and the camera panned across the property. You could see the meadow dropping away to the trees at the bottom, hundreds of yards away. The nearest neighbours were about half a mile away and including the woodland, there were over ten acres.

"I imagine it a lot actually, when I'm not feeling best. It's like my special place. I can go there in my head. Mostly, I just imagine it as I saw it, or rather, as I remember it, but sometimes, I go the whole hog and imagine it with a couple or more horses. It's a dream, an idyll, but it's mine, my hiding place. Some day I'd like to be able to have a place like that."

Her mouth was open and her eyes were glazing over.

"I'm sorry. I was rambling again."

"Ramble on. It sounds amazing."

"Yeah, well. It was only a hundred and ten thousand and by today's prices here in England, that's a pittance, but it might as well be millions. Maybe it will have to stay right where it is without me, but you never know, maybe if I win the lottery eh?"

"Would you invite me down to stay?"

"I don't think so. I might ask you come and live with me though."

"It's a deal!"

We laughed again and whilst I knew in my heart of hearts that I would be old and grey before I even had half a chance of being able to afford anything like that, she was obviously very much into the idea too and it bolstered my resolve not to let go of my dream.

After a lovely meal, in wonderful company, which incidentally Verity thoroughly enjoyed, I asked if she wanted to go home or whether she wanted to come around for coffee.

"Can I take a rain-check on the coffee? It's getting a bit late and I have to get up for work in the morning."

"Well okay, but on one condition."

"Which is?"

"That you let me walk you to the taxi rank."

"You're not going to see me home then?"

"I didn't know that was an option."

"Well I'm definitely not going home on my own. You never know what might happen." she said. I didn't like to say she could say the same if I took her home and just smiled instead.

We got ourselves a taxi and within minutes, we had pulled up outside of a nice-looking block of flats and I escorted her up to the third floor. I had butterflies the size of jumbo jets flapping around in my stomach. Every time I looked at her, I felt this silly, giggly sensation come over me so we made the ascension in silence, although I think that my heartbeat was loud enough to be heard over the sound of the lift.

We got to her front door and I was dreading the embarrassment of whether or not to kiss or whether to turn and run. She countered that by inviting me in.

I entered a small but comfortable flat and sat on an expensive leather sofa while she went and prepared the coffees.

She returned moments later, put the coffees on the coffee table and sat down beside me.

"I had a really nice time." she said and snuggled up to me. My heart rate went up again.

"No problem. It was my pleasure." I squeaked. She giggled.

"What's the matter?"

"Nerves." I said simply.

"Do I make you nervous?"

"Not many. I never thought you'd agree to come out with me in the first place and in the second place, I didn't think I would end up here."

"Don't you like it?"

"It's lovely." I said. "I just never thought you'd invite me in."

"Why ever not?" she said, batting her eyelashes at me.

Bugger the answer I just had to kiss her.

I leant down and planted my lips against hers and she responded immediately, pushing her tongue into my mouth, snaking it round mine. I nearly passed out.

"Don't stop there." she said quietly and we moved round until I was almost on top of her. We kissed again, only this time with enough passion to set fire to what we were draped across. When we parted (more to breathe than anything else), she pushed me off, got up and led me out of the living room and into the bedroom.

"We'll be a bit more comfortable in here, I think." she said and pushed the door to behind her. I briefly wondered about the coffee, but decided against saying anything in case she changed her mind.

I stood at the foot of the bed and stared at her as she advanced on me. I was about to kiss, but she pushed me back, diving on top of me and gluing her lips to mine in a fit of giggles.

I kissed back for all I was worth and her hand snaked up under my dress towards my nether regions. My turn to stop her this time and I pulled my dress off, leaving me just in my lingerie. She was out of her jeans and jumper in a flash.

"Now where were we?" she said, giggling again before reattaching her mouth to mine.

I slid my hand round her back and snapper open the clasp of her bra, allowing her breasts to swing free. She sat up momentarily and let the garment slide down her arms and off her fingers onto the floor.

"Your turn." she said and I sat up, released my bra and chucked that in a similar direction before grabbing her and pulling her to me, rolling her over and planting my mouth on one of her nipples.

She gasped and I relaxed a bit, leaving her nipple, glistening with my saliva as I snaked my tongue around the aureole, teasing the other with my fingers and thumb. I switched breasts and which ever one I wasn't stimulating with my mouth I was stimulating with my hands, thumbs and fingers.

She pulled me close and rolled us over to emerge on top. She got onto her knees straddling me and looked down at me. I reached up and slid my hands up her thighs to her breasts as she slid her hands up under mine. I left her with her hands on her breasts and brought mine back down to her panties. I grabbed the waist and started to pull them down.

"Wait." she said breathlessly and stood up briefly, to shake them down the rest of the way and step out of them.

She rejoined me on the bed but this time, she knelt across my knees and started pulling my thong down to my knees. I lifter my bum to help then, lifting her buttocks slightly, she reached round from behind and pulled them the rest of the way over my feet.

"Mmm yummy." she said as she stared at my smooth sex and licked her lips. She lifted one leg and moved mine to one side and then did the same with the other and leant down to my pubic region, planting a sound kiss on my mound. I could feel her hot breath on my clit and shivered in anticipation.

I nearly jumped out of my skin as her tongue made first contact with my pussy and she drew it down between the folds of skin to my hot wet hole.

"Mmmmm." she mumbled and drew it back up to flick my clit and return to my hole again. I was in seventh heaven and the elevator was still going up!

She used her thumbs to spread my pussy wide and went at me like a starved animal and within seconds, I was bucking and moaning and trying desperately to hang on when I felt something enter me.

She leant back and started to insert her fingers. First one followed swiftly by another. Shortly there were three fingers stretching me as her fingers probed and slithered back and forth.

Every fibre of my being was in a state of tingling. Waves of tingles like little electric sparks coursed through me and she returned to the tongue thing on my clit. I could hold on no longer and my first orgasm hit me like a train. I nearly passed out.

I don't know where she learned to do that, but who ever it was, deserves a bloody medal. I only hoped that I could do as well for her. Christ she was hot.

I was a bit shaky to start with, I mean, I had experienced a female orgasm before — quite recently actually, but not like that and it was obviously going to take a few minutes to get my head out of the clouds. Bugger cloud nine, I left that ages ago!

I basically repeated on her, what my fuzzed-up brain remembered she did to me. Whether good or bad, it seemed to be doing the trick and when I got to the insertion of the fingers, I couldn't believe the effect.

Three wasn't enough for her and I added a fourth, but I was careful. She started to squeal and thinking that I was hurting her (in a bad way), I tried to retreat. That was met with one of her hands grabbing mine and trying to thrust deeper.

Before long, I had four fingers, knuckle deep inside she and she still wanted more. I tried adding my thumb, snaking my hand back and forth and then going back down on her at the same time, adding my saliva as a lubricant.

I had no more fingers to give her and I didn't think I was going to be able to get my whole hand in, so I started on her arse.

"Oh fuck me YES!" she squealed and threw her legs into the air to afford me better access and in no time, I had four fingers and a thumb almost all the way into her pussy and three fingers us the back passage. Meanwhile, I was developing a feeling like lockjaw, trying to tongue her clit.

Completely without warning, she almost screamed; a scream that was cut off as she turned her head and bit into the pillow, as she clamped her legs together round me. I just wasn't ready and couldn't get out of there and while she bucked, moaned, squealed and came, I was trapped.

"Holy fucking shit!!!" she breathed and just lay there shaking gently for a while as I retrieved my fingers. Just as a finish, I licked the juice from my fingers right there in front of her and bugger me if she didn't start fingering herself again.

She made me feel so wanton that I just straddled her face and lowered my sopping pussy onto her and felt the excitement build as her tongue buried itself into my pussy. I nearly bit my tongue as I felt her start to probe my arse.

I got off and turned round, adopting the good old sixty-nine position and began eating her as she toyed with my most intimate areas, lapping the hot, sticky juices seeping from her pussy, loving every minute of it.

When I came though, I never thought I was going to come down. I couldn't get to her quickly enough to get her fingers out of either of my holes, it kind of caught me by surprise and despite the muscular spasms that wracked my entire body, she continued to push deeper and deeper into both my arse and my pussy as I came once, then again...

And then again.

By Christ, she was good!

We lay there, wrapped around each other for what seemed like ages. I dimly remembered her saying something about work the following day.

"What do you want to do then?" I asked.

"This." she said and rolled on top of me and sank her tongue deep into my mouth once again.

The next morning I woke around six and could feel her head on my boob and her arm across my stomach. I stroked her hair and kissed her head. She stirred and bleary-eyed said "Hi." I kissed her again and she purred. I don't suppose that either of us got more than three hours sleep, but Jesus, if it wasn't me going for her, it was the other way round. Before I knew what was happening, I felt her hand starting to slide down between my legs and the little minx took my left nipple in her mouth again...

At half seven, I was just about fit to sleep for a week, but up she got and went off to take a shower.

"I have to go to work. You stay here and get some sleep. You're going to need it!"

"I can't. I've got to get home, I have no undies. Can I meet you for lunch perhaps?" I asked.

"You'd better!" she said as she went back to the bathroom. "As for the undies, borrow some of mine, better still," she added. "Don't wear any!" and flashing me a wicked grin, she darted back to the bathroom.

I think I dozed, but before she left, she kissed me and told me to meet her for lunch at about one-ish. I have to admit, sleeping in her bed, smelling her everywhere I turned was just sooo nice. I could have stayed there all warm and toastie for ever.

I got up later and showered. I dried myself off and looked in the mirror. The bruising was still evident, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it had been. Just as well really as I had no makeup with me and felt bad about using Verity's. I slipped the dress on over my head, completely nude underneath apart from my stockings and boots and once I had found my bra and thong, which I stuffed into the bottom of my purse, I headed out to town again.

I reached the precinct where Boots was situated with about twenty minutes to spare, feeling extremely turned on by only being partially covered and constantly feeling a breeze around my rather tender parts. What with that and the danger that just one slip and anybody nearby would know what I had for breakfast, I was surprised I could even walk!

Again, I saw Trisha and this time she was talking to some chap I didn't recognise. I sauntered over, but before I got to them, I could hear Trisha. She was not happy. I ducked into a shop doorway within earshot.

Somehow, he seemed familiar, but I couldn't place it. He was fairly tall and immaculately dressed. He looked a bit like Charles Dance in the Golden Child, even down to a cane, but this man didn't seem bad Like Dance did. It's weird, I wouldn't want to cross him, but I didn't get the impression he would go out of his way to cause harm.

"You told me I'd get what I asked for." I heard her saying in a tone that was verging on rage and I thought she must have been referring to a business deal or something. Nevertheless, to be discussing it in the middle of the street was not cool, certainly not in that kind of tone anyway.

"You did get what you asked for even though I warned you about lying." he said coolly, seemingly unruffled by her attempt at intimidation.

"I didn't lie." she spat.

"You lied about your motives. You lied about his needs and now I'm going to have to sort all this out. I should never have listened to you. You have no idea of the trouble you have caused here."

"I never meant for it to happen like this."

"No, and I can see how you would have liked it to have happened too. Don't think you can hide it anymore. That trick won't work."

"I wasn't hiding anything." she asserted, defensively. "You agreed to do something and I what I got, wasn't what I asked for."

"You asked that he be turned into a pretty girl of similar height and build to you. Wasn't he?"

"Well yes, but it hasn't turned out the way I expected."

"And I told you from the very beginning that it wasn't that simple. I warned you not to go there; that you'd be opening a can of worms and that you might not like the results, but would you listen? You can't blame anyone other than yourself for that."

"Yes. But you gave me power over him and that didn't work either."

"I gave you exactly what you requested. Don't tell me it didn't work. You just told me that he was turned, so that's one out of one so far. Two out of two for the power. I told you that it wasn't always effective. What on earth did you think you were going to do with it anyway?"

"I wanted to teach him what it was like to be a girl and for that I needed him to listen."

"Her."

"What?"

"You needed her to listen."

"Whatever."

"No, it's not 'whatever'. By the time your power came into effect, he was already a she or near enough and wouldn't have needed your help. The transformation was absolute. I told you that in the beginning. She wouldn't need teaching as you put it."

So that explained how some of the things about being a girl came so naturally to me and some things needed to be learned, I thought.

"But..."

"I know what you wanted. You wanted to bend her to your will, to be able to manipulate. It had nothing to do with teaching at all. I'm disgusted with you. I thought you were better than that. When wielding that kind of power, one has an obligation and you abused it."

"It's not like that and besides, you agreed to do what I asked and it's not up to you how I used it or what I used it for." she said pugnaciously.

"Be careful Trisha. You're treading on thin ice as it is." the man said very quietly. His tome sent chills down my spine and I could see he was starting to lose patience. Despite his calm and suave demeanour, I could see that just below the surface, trouble was brewing. I don't think Trisha saw that and off she went, digging an even deeper hole. The urge to tell her to dig up was quite strong, but I knew I shouldn't have been there in the first place.

"Yes. Well be that as it may, I didn't get what I wanted and you owe me." she said and I could see that pout and look of obstinacy that she had used so effectively on me so many times in the past.

"You got no more than you deserved and you'll get nothing more form me. What you're suggesting, is like demanding a refund on a lottery ticket because it didn't win. Now I suggest you go before I turn you into the cockroach that better befits the person you have become."

Trisha's mouth was flapping, but there was no sound coming out. The man, who was obviously used to this, simply waved his hand in a gesture that had no other meaning than 'run along now' and though she struggled against it, his will sent her scurrying along the road, despite her protests and much to the amusement of passers-by.

I was stunned.

No. I was shocked and stunned.

"You can come out now, Danielle." he said. Somehow I knew that some of the performance at least on his part, was meant for me.

"You know who I am?"

"Of course!"

"She did this to me?"

"Well, I did it, but she requested it and she lied to me. I can't believe she managed to hoodwink me with that pathetic deception spell. Perhaps I was too trusting of her. Well no more!" he said with conviction.

"She does that," I said nonchalantly. "Lies I mean. Well maybe not bare-faced lies exactly, but she has a knack of being able to twist the truth to be more in her favour. How come you know her?"

"Ah. Perhaps it would be as well just to say that we have similar interests?"

"Say no more. I know that most magic is kept secret. I'm surprised at the extent that witchcraft can go though, but then, this wasn't mere witchcraft was it?"

"You're a lot more perceptive than Trisha let on."

"Yeah, well, Trisha believes what she wants to believe and I may have been underestimated."

"You're not wrong there." He was staring directly at me and his eyes went wide. "Er, shouldn't you be wearing a little more?" I blushed.

"This is... See through?" I gasped, trying to cover all of me with my bag and free hand.

"Well I can see through it."

"Well you can stop. This is reserved for someone else." I said quite primly. The man laughed.

"I can see you've adapted well, young Danielle."

"I had to; had no choice. I told Trisha that, but she seemed to think I had some of this already bottled up inside before all this happened."

"Did you?"

"Possibly, but I didn't know it."

"It shouldn't have come to this." he said, looking fairly guilty. "For a while, I was taken in by her. I still can't believe it; a pathetic deception spell, I'll never live it down."

"You should see it from my side. I've had ten years of it! Plus, don't be too hard on yourself, sometimes the simplest way is the least obvious."

"We never stop learning, do we?"

"I guess not. I for one have had one hell of a lesson this week."

"I can imagine."

"I suppose it's all over now then?" Suddenly, I felt quite sad about it. I had been dropped in at the deep end and now it was all out in the open and I knew all about Trisha's little game, I wasn't sure how I felt.

"As far as Trisha and your transformation is concerned, yes." he said, his face turning serious.

I knew that Paul was my life and I knew also, that he was what I was really supposed to be, wasn't he? I had seen life from a completely different perspective and the question of staying as I was or reverting back was one that was hard to contemplate.

Then of course there was Verity.

I considered the amount time we'd known each other and although it was only short, I didn't want to lose her. As Paul, I didn't think that being lovers would be possible. I could feel the tears again. Blast them!

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Come and sit down and tell me all about it." We walked the short distance to the benches opposite Boots.

"I don't know what to do. I've met a girl named Verity, with jade-green eyes and long dark hair who's absolutely beautiful and wonderful and I know that there's a spark between us, you know, a real spark. I think I'm falling for her, if I haven't already and I don't think that would continue if I was Paul again."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.