College Threesome (and Then Some!) - Cover

College Threesome (and Then Some!)

Copyright© 2006 by Joris K. Huysmans

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ah, college, the place where you get to try different identities, different pleasures, different partners... A tale of sexual combinations beyond one boy and one girl which keep growing and multiplying. If you don't dig the kind of sex people are having at any given moment, just keep reading, a different kind will come along. There's something for everyone here!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   BBW   School  

As things shook out I realized I was really more interested in relationships with women; sex with Steve was more of a get it off quick thing, maybe for both of us. I just never got into any kind of gay identity, the idea of going to a bar with just guys in it or something didn't do anything for me, later with somebody else (maybe I'll get to that in a little bit) I tried it a couple of times and did a few things, but I was totally self-conscious. And in the end (so to speak) I realized that I didn't find most guys attractive. At least not the way that I could look at almost any chick and rationalize desire for her.

Steve and I probably slept together by ourselves no more than four or five times, where he probably got together with Maura and me at least once every two weeks for the next two semesters. Oddly enough, though they'd happily fuck and suck each other when I was there, the one time (I know of) that they got together without me, when I was busy studying for an exam, they confided to me later that it had been a disappointment. I guess they didn't really have that much in common, other than my cock and ass.

Now here's the funny part. I wrote back in chapter 1 (don't blame me if you weren't paying attention to that part) about my high school friend Kristin. Who was sort of all of our's friend, even though she was the biggest cocktease I've ever known. I guess I felt once you knew that, you just accepted it, it was her nature as a stacked blonde. She'd string an appealing guy like Steve along, he (or I) would be lucky to get our tongues as far as a firmly clamped row of teeth and no touching those perfect D cups, and meanwhile she'd select some dullard she could totally dominate and shag the shit out of him. Oh, and she had a fiance in the Air Force somewhere. Safely far enough away that he didn't have to know what she was up to.

Well, so with two sexy people to screw, I hadn't seen much of Kristin, but Maura saw more of her than me, and at first I was surprised at what she reported back--but then I wasn't. I knew Kristin had a freshman friend named Ashley, their parents were friends or something, and I'd never paid the slightest attention to her because she seemed about the least interesting person on earth, even for a freshman girl. Another dullard, you see.

So I wasn't really thinking about the implications of that when Maura dropped by after class one day and told me, "I think Kristin and Ashley are having an affair."

"Oh come on," I said. "Kristin's not a lesbian."

"You're a fine one to talk," Maura said. She took off her shoes and rubbed her feet in their hose. There's something I love about the little piggies at the end of a chubby woman's feet, she was totally turning me on without even realizing it.

I got up from my chair and sat down next to her on the futon. "Well, I'm not a lesbian either," I said. "Okay, I get your point, they could be sleeping together without Kristin turning officially lesbian. But what makes you think they're sleeping together?"

"Ashley's always been sort of a drippy little thing, but Jesus, you should see her now," Maura said. "She's totally puppy-dog devoted to Kristin. You could tell it bugged her to even have me in the room."

I lay down with my head in her lap, those big breasts trapped in their bra and stretching out her turtleneck just above me. "Let me guess Kristin's reaction to that. She totally ignores Ashley and tortures her by chatting with you the whole time?"

"Pretty much," Maura said, unsnapping her skirt and scratching her hips through her pantyhose. "She's such a bitch. But also, when I came over Kristin's roommate let me in, and they were locked away in her bedroom together. Dawn says they just spend hours together."

"Does she think they're sleeping together?"

"I didn't ask that far," Maura said. "But she obviously thinks Ashley's as much of a drip as the rest of us do."

"Maybe it's the way she drips that Kristin likes," I said, and slid my hand between her legs, which quickly clamped together to stop me. It felt nice to be trapped between her big meaty thighs, though, snuggled up against her soft squishy belly with her heavy breasts hanging over me.

"So after watching them for a while, I couldn't resist."

"You couldn't resist what?" I asked, a little alarmed. When Maura got it in her head to be a troublemaker, she could really do it up proud.

"I couldn't resist hinting at, uh, sleeping arrangements around here," she said.

"Oh great," I said. "You know, I didn't really want this to get back to my home town and my parents' friends."

"She won't tell anybody," Maura said. "Or if she does, she better watch out for letters addressed to the Air Force. No, it was too much fun not to. I got to make Kristin jealous and Ashley sick to her stomach."

"So what did you tell her?"

"Well, you know how I like to let her know what a tiger you are in bed, tiger," she said.

"I'll show you what a tiger is," she said, as I slid my hand under her top and massaged those big tits. It was true, even though Kristin wouldn't give me so much as a crotch rub, she regarded me as in some sense her property, and she had actually tried to discourage Maura from sleeping with me, not realizing that, among other things, Maura had already blown me in Kristin's own car (long story). So now Maura liked to rub me in Kristin's face, so to speak.

I popped the bra open and Maura's big tits fell out. "Go close the door," she said, and as I got up she pulled the turtleneck over her head and started sliding her pantyhose over her big round ass. I loved the sweet fat-girl smell of her sweat trapped inside synthetic materials, and positioned myself, fully dressed, at her steamy crotch, where I started tormenting her by kissing her thighs licking along the line where her thigh and pubic area joined (thighpit?), anything but licking her slit. "So you told her what a sexy guy I am," I said.

"Right, she said, scratching her pubic hair more than was probably strictly necessary, but she probably needed a little clit-stimulation, since I was pointedly not providing it. "And then I hinted that you were kind of wild in bed... and she wanted to know what that meant... and I hinted that we weren't always the only ones in our bed... and she was kind of amazed and wanted to know more, in fact she even said, 'You mean there's another woman?' and Ashley perked up a little, the little troll, but then she was totally grossed out when I said--would you fucking eat me already?" she exclaimed.

"Oh, all right," I said, and dove in, smearing her fat juicy puss all over my face, and licking between her round hams to find the asshole hidden deep inside. "Go on," I said when I came up for air.

"She--Kristin--was really shocked, but I could tell kind of--unh--and she was even more--aaaaah--when I said Steve--shocked too--kind of intrigued, kind of pissed--but fuck her, she thinks she fuckin' owns guys--aaarrrraaaarrrrhhhhhhh," she said, smashing my face between her thick thighs as she throbbed with an orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.