College Threesome (and Then Some!) - Cover

College Threesome (and Then Some!)

Copyright© 2006 by Joris K. Huysmans

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ah, college, the place where you get to try different identities, different pleasures, different partners... A tale of sexual combinations beyond one boy and one girl which keep growing and multiplying. If you don't dig the kind of sex people are having at any given moment, just keep reading, a different kind will come along. There's something for everyone here!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   BBW   School  

"So, do you like girls?" I asked the next morning as he was pulling his underwear up over his muscly haunches, and I lay there, too reamed and sore to move.

"Uh, yeah," Steve said. "I just don't ONLY like girls."

I thought that was a pretty good way to sum up how I felt, too. "'Cause I thought you were pretty hot for Kristen."

"Yeah, she's got fantastic tits," he said.

"Good luck getting at them, because take it from me, she's got very particular tastes," I said. "She seems to like dull guys she can dominate. At least that's been the pattern since high school. Anyway, the reason I bring this up..." "Yeah?" he smiled. "What do you think of my girlfriend, Maura?"

"She's, uh, cute," he said. "For a big girl. That's not my really my thing."

"Well, a lot of things weren't necessarily my thing until I found myself in bed doing them," I said. "Take it from me, she's incredibly fucking hot in bed, she'll do anything. The first time we made out, she was on the rag so I figured I'll be lucky to get a handjob, but she jerked me off-- and then she licked up all the cum off my chest."

"Jesus," he said, sitting down next to me as I massaged his crotch again. "No woman does that."

"Tell me about it," I said. "I mean, a straight up blowjob would have been better for me, but man, give a girl points for trying."

"You earned a few points like that yourself," he said as he pulled his shirt on. "So what are you saying, that the three of us--"

"We've talked about it, but I always thought I wanted another chick there, good luck finding that, and she said she wanted another guy. So how about it?"


"So how about it?"

"Okay, I just want everyone to understand that if I don't feel like doing any more, I don't have to," Maura said.

"Of course," I said. "Now can we take your clothes off?"

"Okay," she said, and pulled her sweater over her head, revealing her heavy breasts squeezed into the tan satin brassiere, and the soft flesh of her tummy spilling over the edges of her pants. "You. Kiss me," she said to Steve, sitting on the other side of her from me, and they began to kiss, the woman and the man I loved to fuck kissing each other.

They started out tentatively, shyly, and I tried to help by massaging her big tits and keeping my eyes cast downward-- I was afraid that if I made eye contact with either one, we'd all start giggling.

I'd talked her into trying it, but I hadn't told her about Steve and me. I didn't know how she'd handle it. But when she asked me if I felt funny about being in bed with another guy, I let on something about thinking he was kind of cute. "You really think you'd..." she asked, disbelieving.

"Hey, I'm open to new things," I said. "I'm not going to act like the thought never crossed my mind. If you're willing to see where this goes, I'm not going to say no before we even start. Why, how does that make you feel? Would it gross you out?"

"No," she said, starting to smile, the horny little (well, not so little) slut. And I use that term in the most positive sense, since I'd just proven what a slut my own ass was. Maybe I was being dishonest, but somehow I felt the best way to break it to her that I liked to suck cock was to do it when Steve's cock was in her mouth, too.

They were still kissing like near-strangers, so I popped her brassiere and her big tits tumbled out like a couple of broken eggs. Steve started sucking one and she fell back onto the bed as I started sucking the other. I moved down and started undoing her pants and slid them with her underpants off as a whiff of steaming pussy hit me. "I better not be the only one without clothes on," she said.

We were both naked at record speed after that. I had to keep my eyes on the prize and not be seen glancing too much at Steve's stiff cock. I opened her thick thighs and massaged that big broad ass, running my tongue along the slit. Steve continued sucking on her tit and soon enough, as I figured she would, Maura made him move up and straddle her, taking his cock deep into her mouth as he sat on her bouncing boobs and I sucked deep juices from her slippery snatch. In a few moments she was in the unmistakable rhythm of impending orgasm, and I let my tongue slip down to her ass and lubed her brown hole, then slid a finger up her ass as two others went in her pussy and I continued licking her clit. Steve slid off to the side, and I got my first good look of his cock lolling inside her mouth as suddenly her thighs squeezed together so tight I nearly saw stars.

It was always easier to get Maura to do stuff after she'd come once. So now I moved up and kissed her as Steve moved down. It was exciting to think I was kissing where his cock had just been. "Is somebody gonna fuck me or not?" she asked.

"Why doesn't everybody fuck you," I said, and rolled her a little sideways, so her big broad ass was facing me and her fat belly and big floppy tits lay spread for Steve.

"I don't want it in my ass," she said. "I'm sore."

"Well, then, you want for us to both try it in your pussy?" I asked her.

"Will that work?" Steve asked.

"I've seen it in movies," I said. Not that that's much of a recommendation of reality, but I wasn't deterred. I lifted her thigh up and dug around with my cock until I felt it slide in, her big ass bunched up against my stomach. "Okay," I said to Steve.

"Is it okay?" he asked her.

"It's fine, and thank you for asking before you just jam your dick in me," she said. She raised her leg a little higher and he started rubbing the head on her pussy, and my dick, to get it wet. It was incredibly erotic, feeling his slimy dick rub against mine as it slid into place inside her steaming snatch. I had to really give some serious thought to the constitutional issues involved in the Compromise of 1850 to avoid shooting off all over both our dicks. But after a minute of rubbing cock against cock inside a juicy wet cunt, Steve and I both kind of came to the realization that there was no real good way for two guys to get into a humping rhythm inside a woman from opposite sides like this, and if we did we were liable to get serious rugburns on both our cocks. So it was time for the next part of our plan.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.