College Threesome (and Then Some!)
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2006 by Joris K. Huysmans

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ah, college, the place where you get to try different identities, different pleasures, different partners... A tale of sexual combinations beyond one boy and one girl which keep growing and multiplying. If you don't dig the kind of sex people are having at any given moment, just keep reading, a different kind will come along. There's something for everyone here!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   BBW   School  

In college I had a female friend named Kristin, who everybody thought I was dating, and believe me at the time I wished I had been-- but I was just one of the many guys she kept around her, thanks to being a stacked blonde.

A casual friend of mine from one of my classes named Steve was quickly becoming her latest admirer, I thought. One night we all went out for drinks, and I happened to grab a kind of fedora hat that Kristin had and started joking around with wearing it in a Truman Capote-Quentin Crisp kind of way. I wasn't really making fun of gays, well I was a bit but not maliciously, it was more playacting than anything else. At one point I made some kind of pretend come-on to Steve, and though I quickly laughed it off, there was a definite moment there where the idea seemed to be in the air, and Steve's reaction seemed anything but hostile. Kristin seemed oblivious, thankfully.

I soon forgot all about that, but one Saturday night I was home watching Saturday Night Live when there was a knock at my apartment door. To my surprise it was Steve with a six-pack, and I invited him in. We chatted for a bit as the show played, sitting on the floor against my bed. He told me that he had gone to see Kristin the night before, to try to get her to quit jerking him around and either commit to going out with him or not. I knew where this was leading and there was little that I could say; if I explained the truth, that she liked to string guys along and he might as well give up now, it would inevitably be interpreted as me trying to reduce the competition for her favors. (At least I'll say this for myself, I was one of the few who ever gave up early on and didn't make too much of a fool of myself pursuing her.)

He expressed his frustration with her over his first beer, and most of a second, and then he grew silent. The show ended and he seemed kind of restless. I started flipping channels, and he said, "Well, now what are we going to do."

I didn't have cable, so TV's options were exhausted pretty quickly. "I don't know," I said. He was quiet, too, and honest to God, I was still clueless about why he had shown up at my door one night after finding sexual frustration at Kristin's. "We could go out to a bar or something," I offered.

"Yeah, I guess," he said, but didn't make any move to get up. Okay, maybe by now it was starting to dawn on me. "Well, it's late, maybe I better go," he said, and this time he did start to get up.

"Did you..." I started to say something, but then I wasn't sure what. He was hot for Kristin, he couldn't be thinking-- and besides, he knew my girlfriend Maura, there was no reason for him to think that I-- other, that is, than the fact that I'd come on to him. Suddenly, the idea sent butterflies through my stomach.

Maybe a little background is in order. I had never had sex with a guy, and I'd had several girlfriends in college. But the idea didn't freak me out, either-- in fact, I was curious enough, open enough to experimentation, and I had even toyed with the idea of picking somebody up in the well-trafficked restrooms in the student union, where glory holes had been carved in the stalls for decades. Toyed with it in my anything-goes jackoff fantasies, that is, but never seriously considered it in the light of day. Since Steve had never given any overt signs of being gay, I'd never looked at him that way, though the fact was, to a full-time gay man I think he'd have been pretty cute-- tall, rangy, blond and kind of droopy-eyed in a Nordic way. Now, suddenly, I was looking at him that way, and the thought was occurring to me-- did I want to fuck a guy? This one in particular? Well, actually, why not. If, that is, it was what he wanted to do.

"What?" he asked, and now he was staring at me earnestly. I thought we were going to have to have a whole conversation about it, but as my experience since then has taught me, you almost never do. There just comes a point where you're two guys looking at each other like two guys who aren't going to have sex don't look at each other.

My throat dried up, but I got it out. "You don't have to go," I said. "You could... stay."

"The night?" he asked.

"Yeah," I croaked out, and now I reached out and grabbed his hand. That seemed kind of silly, schoolgirlish, and so I started rubbing his leg in his jeans. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me toward him, and then he pulled his shirt off. I did the same and then we embraced. I liked the feel of his hard chest against mine and after nuzzling cheeks for a moment it seemed like the thing to do was to kiss him. It clearly surprised him, though. I didn't know that a lot of gay guys don't kiss, so I just forced my tongue into his mouth and we were soon sucking each other's tongues as I ran one hand up over his flat stomach, rubbing his nipples, and used the other to massage a rapidly hardening place in his jeans. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do," he whispered to me.

"I'll keep that in mind," I said, as I moved down to lick his nipple. We were going to do something I'd wanted to do for a long time. Actually, it had long been my thought that if I ever ended up in bed with a guy, I would want to suck him off first, just in case my enthusiasm for the whole idea dissipated once I came. So I nuzzled the hard place straining inside his jeans as I popped the button and unzipped it. His white cotton underwear immediately sprang up at me, and I took in a whiff of summer sweat and heat cooped up in his jeans. Well, we can do something about that, I thought, and I yanked his shorts down below his balls and ass.

It kind of took my breath away, being face to face with a cock like that, the thin shaft straining up at me and the lazy balls rolling away. He looked at me to see what I would do next and so I thought, here's where we separate the men from the boys, and stuck my tongue out and bobbed the end of it with my lips. It twitched in my mouth and I knew I wanted more, so juicing my mouth up I started lubing his shaft, taking a little more in with each up-and-down until I felt the head sliding all the way against the back of my throat and my nose was nuzzling in his scratchy fur.

I ran my head up and down the shaft, taking time to trace the heart-shaped knob, savor the musky smell of it and the feel of a stiff cock sliding up and down the length of my tongue as he caressed the back of my head. A few minutes of that, and then suddenly he jerked hard, convulsing, and I tasted saltycome filling my mouth. I swallowed the first shot and another one took its place, which I ran over the head, making his cock twitch almost painfully as the next dribble oozed out onto my tongue. I ran my hand along the length of it to squeeze the last globs out onto my lips, then swallowed the oyster and finished up the last few drops by moving up to kiss him again and smearing his own cum over his lips.

As we kissed and he held me in his arms he started jacking my cock, which was flying high, believe me, as I thought in amazement over the thing I had just done--sucked a cock, swallowed a guy's cum. He started moving down and he took my cock in his mouth, smoothly sliding his lips and tongue up and down on it as he jacked me off. Laying back, still tasting the cum in my mouth, I felt sort of distant from the action, so I motioned to him to roll on one side and then I slid around into a 69 position, his limp penis still dripping a little as I gave it an affectionate little kiss. He took me back in his mouth, trying not to scrape the underside with his teeth as I started to lick on his loose ball sack, taking one in and then the other. I must have been a little too vigorous because he squirmed a little at that, so I left his balls alone and started licking my way toward his asshole. I was amazing myself at what I was doing, but there was nothing I wanted more at that point than to jam my tongue into his brown hole. As I did that he started playing with mine, too, and I felt a finger slip up my ass--nothing new there, plenty of my girlfriends had done that. Then I stuck one into his as I licked the wrinkled edges of his spicy asshole. The thought of what I was doing--licking ass with cum in my mouth and a guy's finger up my own hole as he sucked my cock--pow, it was over and I shot ribbons of steamy cum into his mouth.

I lay back, still dazzled with the thought of what I was doing and the new possibilities it opened up to me--not being gay, exactly, being everything all at once. He held me and rubbed his legs against mine, which was sexy in a way I had never even thought about a guy being sexy before. After a little bit of this I started to rise again (ah, youth) and as I grabbed his cock it started to stiffen in my hands, too. He looked at me as if to say What do you want to do now? I took a breath and answered the question he hadn't even asked. "I want you to fuck me," I said.

I dug out some KY from the nightstand and then rolled over as he massaged it into my asshole. That was pretty great in itself, just feeling him working the warm goo into my hole. I spread my ass wide and he rubbed the head at the end of it, and I tried to relax as the bulb strained to pop its way inside; but it just wasn't happening. "We could do something else," he said, a bit unhappily.

"Let's give it the old Scoutmaster try," I said, rolling over onto my back. I stuffed a pillow under my ass and spread my legs open, showing him my asshole. I wanted to watch him pound away at my ass like I was his girlfriend, and somehow that did the trick; my legs in the air up around his head, it was easier this time, and I felt the head pop inside me and then that long shaft root me open and fill me deeper and fuller than any finger or candle I or a girl had ever shoved in there myself. As he rammed away at me, sliding his cock in and out of my virgin ass and I watched him use my butt, I felt completely ravished.

And at that moment I heard the key in the front door unlock. He kind of stopped in mid-stroke, which I thought was kind of funny, like if Tom found me with a cock shoved up my ass but the guy wasn't humping away, then he might not think I was a fag. Well, fuck that, or rather, fuck me. I squeezed his cock hard with my ass and pumped up and down, saying loud enough to be heard in the kitchen, "Oh, God, yes, fuck me, fuck my ass like a bitch, oh, God yes."

That seemed to have the desired effect and Steve started ramming away again. It wasn't long before he seized up and I could feel his cock firing away, with each squirt seeming to expand inside my raw asshole. He sank on top of me, exhausted and sweaty, and I kissed the sweat from his forehead as his cock shrank and pulled out of my ass. He lay there, but I knew there was something I wanted to do and so I rolled out from under him and climbed on, spreading his cheeks with my hand as I massaged his asshole with the KY. I wiped the end of my cock with some of the goo and then climbed on top of him. "No--I don't think I can--aaarrrrooh" was his response as I plumbed past his ring and deep into his bowels in one stroke. I wasn't really in to taking no for an answer from a ready asshole at that point. As I fucked him in the ass, him humping the bed under me, I reached around and grabbed my own sore, reddened asshole, feeling it smeared with his cum. I jabbed my finger as far as I could reach into it and ripped at my own asshole with my finger as I felt my cock stiffen and explode inside Steve's ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.