Remote Viewing - Cover

Remote Viewing

Copyright© 2006 by Volentrin

Chapter 15

One thing the secret service did start doing. Shortly after they learned what the questioning of the members of congress happened, concerning their real or imagined trips to an other place revealed, they started shuffling. The president, vice president, secretary of state, and the cabinet were constantly moved around. It was funny, really, yet it was also a logical response.

For some reason they assumed that Air Force One was one of the safest places on Earth... or rather, 'over Earth'. Well, maybe it was, from their point of view, but to us, it was another walk in the park. Or, perhaps I should say that it was that easy for Tom.

He grabbed the president, vice president, and all the bigwig executives of the US Government, and placed them in another building he'd had built.

I was not interested in watching this round with the President. I was busy trying to stretch my new ability, and to see where it went, and what it did. So far, I was getting short views of the immediate future.

But, this led to an argument among us. Were my flashes were the most likely probable future, or were they really visions of the exact future. Was the future immutable? Could I change it? Could it be changed at all? Brenda loved talking of "what if" situations. She was a clever girl, was my Brenda!

Our love life was improving dramatically too. Bless the one who designed the human thought process. The more danger Brenda felt that she was in, the more she wanted to have sex. I mean, with the US government looking for us, it was an adventure to go anywhere, or do anything.

Tom had taken to sending members of congress lists of names of 'assistant directors' and 'senior career staff' in the "secret" agencies (CIA, FBI, NSA, etc) that needed firing for disobeying the mandate from congress to leave us alone. They did fire them, too. Already, over a dozen agents and regional directors had been fired from several agencies, for ignoring the higher-up's orders. Disobeying orders was still a good reason for firing someone, even in this country.

God help us, but the ACLU got involved! They tried to get some of these agents reinstated. They lost, but a few had been 'a close thing'.

Later I viewed tapes Tom had made for when he grabbed the President. The President had been reluctant even to speak with Tom. He had a policy of not talking to terrorists. Tom had replied that such was a strange policy, for someone who implementing terrorist policies. Tom asked to please let him know how that double standard worked. From the tapes I viewed of this, the president seemed offended. I wonder why?

The President had asked Tom what he meant. Tom said to look at where the President was. One moment he was in his nice safe office aboard AF-1, and the next, a strange man comes and takes him. Sort of like the way 'government security' worked, yes?

The President was very offended to be placed in the same category as terrorist.

In all fairness to the President, I truly believe he had the country's welfare at heart. But his types of actions, always breed inevitable mistakes. The "suspension of an individual's rights", was one of them.

Tom said that ultimately, he had had a very good time with the President, and with some of his cabinet. Still, I am not sure what the final outcome was, because the President was very adamant. Despite his predicament, he was still blustering. I could not tell from viewing the tapes, which way he would go when he was returned to his point of abduction.

Tom really screwed up their worldview, though. Instead of AF-1, he returned everyone to a mall in downtown Washington D.C.

I guess it was a pointed way of saying, "We can do anything to you. We can put you anywhere we want to."

Tom had again dispensed with his disguise. He said he was tired of pussy footing around with everyone. From now on, attacks or attempts at abduction by the government, were going to be met with disappearing agents and equipment.

While we had the president's attention, Tom also demonstrated some of our abilities. Tom said that while he understood the government's desire that we work for them, the terms they were trying to dictate were unacceptable. Tom told the President point blank, that he would not have minded working for the government, on a case by case basis. But, the government had connived, cheated, lied, broken their written agreements, and tried to bully not only him, but another person as well. His half brother.

Tom told them to get a life, and leave us alone. We bothered no one, and only reacted to attacks.

He then had another thought. This was EXACTLY the same way the US government had treated the American Indian Nations, all throughout history. Not one single treaty the US government had ever signed, had ever been kept. Every single treaty that the government had ever made with the Nations, they had broken.

Actually, when you finally get down to absolute facts, the US government is only marginally better than the rest of the world. The really sad point to all this, is how horribly bad the average conduct of any given government outside the US, truly is.

Tom was no longer surprised by our government's agents, who thought they were "above the law". He was simply saddened.

He explained again about the mythical organization we supposedly belonged to. He claimed that we had more talents to draw on, than the US government had any notion of.

Tom asked how the President would like a weather worker to send typhoon after typhoon smashing not only into the coasts of the western seaboard, but also well inland, further than any such storm had ever gone? It could be done. The same could be done with hurricanes, for the eastern and the central states. On the other hand, we could help out and diffuse those storms from time to time, but we refused to be slaves of the government.

I had asked Tom about the turn around with the President and his cabinet. Why was Tom being a bit placating, now? Tom said he had talked at length with Lord A.S. and had come to understand that these abilities were something any government in the world would want. Sooner or later, someone would grab Tom, and/or us. The solution was to preemptively start removing heads of state, and their intelligence apparatuses, immediately.

Neither Tom, myself, nor Brenda, wanted to do that.

So we talked it over. We came to a consensus. Brenda would help out from time to time with forest fires, by sending rains. She could lesson a storms fury before they hit the coasts during the season, but she did not want to devote her life as "the coastal weather girl". She could take care of drought prone areas, and could make sure crops got watered. Her abilities were effective over hundreds of miles now, weather wise. Her control was getting much better. Her ability to "control" weather was only within a hundred mile radius, though. However, there is a vast difference between affect and control.

She still needed to be on the edge of an area, to control it. If the fire was well inland, she still could not reach the ocean to draw moisture. She had to take it from other places. However, there are lakes, rivers, pools, streams, etc., almost everywhere.

If she was within a hundred miles of the ocean, then it was no problem. She caused the conditions that rapidly drew up moisture from the ocean, then she herded the resulting rain clouds to the area that needed the moisture. She was always careful to resume the natural weather patterns, once she was done manipulating them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.