Prick Van Winkle - Cover

Prick Van Winkle

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Rip Van Winkle slept for 20 years, according to legend. He had a son, and his son had sons, and those sons had sons. What if, what had caused Rip to sleep was something genetic. that could be inherited? Bob Winkle took a nap one day, but his nap wasn't ANYTHING like Rip's.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Harem   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Bob stayed for another half hour as his daughters talked about how they thought things went. It was fairly easy to agree that, since no one had run screaming from the house, things might not blow up completely. It would just take time to find out if the news had changed relationships to the point that they would suffer or die.

Bob wasn't sure how he would be received at Gidget's, though she had made it plain she expected him to stay there, at least that night. When he got there she was sitting on the couch, with the TV on.

"What are you watching?" asked Bob.

"I don't know." she said. "I wasn't paying attention."

"Want to talk?" he asked.

"Yes." she said.

"Can I sit beside you?" he asked.

She looked up at him in disgust. "Of course. I already told you there's not much difference between making it with your grandfather and your father. That's not what I've been thinking about."

"Okay, so tell me." he said.

"It's going to sound really stupid, but tonight is the first time I thought of you as a father." she said.

"As your father." he confirmed.

"No ... as a father." She looked at him. "I mean I knew at some level that you were my mother's father, but it was very academic. You didn't get to see her grow up. She grew up without a father, for all intents and purposes. Or at least that's what I thought. Now I understand that she did have a relationship with you, strange though it may have been. She talked to you and, as it turns out, you remember that, even though you couldn't say anything to her at the time."

"Okay," said Bob.

"But don't you see? I really had the relationship with you that I thought she had. You weren't real to me. I never got to know you. When we made love that first time I really was making love with a man I didn't know very well. It didn't feel like incest, because I didn't have any real feeling that you were my grandfather. Now I find out you're actually my father! It's just so strange, but the thing is that I've gotten to know you a little bit and somehow it's easier for me to think of you as my father than it was to think of you as my grandfather."

"Okay," said Bob again.

"And that makes it seem more like incest."

"It is incest, Gidget." he said.

"Yes, but before it didn't feel like incest." she said.

"Do you want to stop?" he asked.

"No!" she almost shouted. "That's the problem! I love what we do. I had no idea how much I was missing until you came along and ... seduced me." She smiled to show she didn't mean it.

"Can we talk about this in bed?" Bob asked suddenly.

Gidget looked at him with a calculating stare. "You want to get in my panties, don't you?" she accused.

"By the time we get to bed I hope there are no panties to get into." he said. "But we can just talk."

"Sure." she said. "I bet a million girls have heard that line." But she got up and took his hand and they went to the bedroom. With no fanfare they stripped and climbed into the bed. She snuggled up to him.

"There is something else." she said. "That I was thinking about, I mean."

"What's that?" he asked, kissing the upper swell of her breast.

"Remember the first time, up at the cabin? When you had your orgasm and I felt you spurting in me all I could think about was that that was how he made me pregnant."

"I remember," said Bob. "You said I was making you pregnant."

"Yes. I worried about that. But the second time we made love, I had already decided that I loved what we did so much that I didn't think about it that way any more. Actually, I didn't think about it at all, because I had a period and I knew you hadn't made me pregnant."

"I'm glad you didn't have to worry," said Bob. He was kissing closer and closer to her nipple and she was playing with his hair with two fingers, swirling his hair around one and clipping it with the other.

"What I found out tonight is that I should have worried." she said.

Bob lifted his head, question in his eyes. "What?" he asked.

"Bob, you've sired nine children on three women. Every one of your daughters had her own daughter and two sons, and you fathered them all. While you were sleeping."

"Well, yes." admitted Bob.

"I wasn't really thinking about you as being ... virile." she said. "But you obviously are. If we keep doing this you're going to knock me up but good."

"And that would be bad." he said.

She raised up and turned, pressing her breasts against his chest as he put an arm under her. She rested her head on an elbow.

"A month ago ... maybe even two weeks ago ... I'd have shouted ... screamed how bad that would be. But I'm the result of what you did that was ... bad?" She stared at him. "I can't say it was bad that I'm alive ... that I have Becca ... that despite all the pain in the past, I'm glad to be alive. I can't say it was bad, and that just bends my mind all around. My brain tells me I should run screaming from here right now. But my heart says I don't want this to ever end."

"So ... there are ways to do this and not have children," said Bob.

She stared at him a little longer. Then she leaned down and kissed him. When she pulled back she said "Professor Lipscomb never mentioned that." she said. "He wanted to make me pregnant and he said when I was pregnant he'd divorce his wife and we'd get married."

"We already agreed that he didn't love you," said Bob.

"Yes, but you did mention it. You're willing to do whatever I want. You ... love me I think."

"Yes," said Bob simply.

She kissed him again and rolled on top of him. She reached for him.

"You're soft." she said.

"We've been talking." he said.

"We're finished talking." she said, kissing him again.

She scooted down and this time, when she took a man into her mouth, it was because she wanted to. She was thrilled to feel him begin to harden immediately. He tried to pull her hips up to his mouth, but she was impatient, and as soon as he was hard she scrambled back up and sheathed him in her. Then she rocked and kissed him until she felt the sweet release and her pussy clenched him. When he felt and heard her passion he pinched her nipples and pulled on them and she whined at the mingled pleasure and pain of it. She finished by supporting herself with her hands on his chest, her head drooping, her short hair framing her face as she looked down at him.

"You didn't cum." she said.

"No."

"Get on top of me." she ordered.

She lay under him and, for the first time submitted whole-heartedly to a man as he powered into her. She didn't try for another orgasm. Instead she reveled in the movement of his muscles, and the way his face looked, and at his increased breathing. She concentrated on how he moved his hips, and where his legs were, and the sounds he made. She watched him and was thrilled that she could make him do all these little things. His face twisted and she intuitively knew he was about to spew. His eyes locked on hers.

"Go ahead." she whispered, stroking his arms and shoulders.

With a half sob Bob slammed into her deep and she felt the wet heat that she now welcomed. It was as if his love for her was flowing from his body to hers in a tactile way.

"No" she thought to herself as his face scrunched up and she felt another dangerous jet. "There is no way in the world that this is a bad thing."

It took Sunny three days to come to terms with how she felt about things. She was able, at work, to think about other things, at least most of the time. But when she was home, every time she walked by the guest bedroom, she thought of Bob staying there. That led her to thinking that, if she wanted it, he wouldn't sleep in that room at all. By the time she got into bed, she thought about where he was - at Gidget's - and where he was probably sleeping there. It wasn't difficult at all to imagine his body on top of her cousin ... her sister! ... doing to her what Sunny had spent years fantasizing about what her father would do to her, if she ever met him.

And, of course, now she had met him. She had met him long ago. She just didn't know it then. Bob didn't fit the vague image she had built of her father in those fantasies. He was smaller in stature - her fantasy father was tall - and Bob was more soft spoken - her fantasy father thundered when he spoke. Her fantasy father had a huge, almost club-like prick, that was always erect and usually dripping. She wondered now what that meant. She had never actually had sex in her fantasies. It always got close, with him looming over her, his prick dripping on her skin ... but it never actually happened. Like Gidget, the only memory she had of a man making love to her was one man, Don in her case, and that had ended badly. She didn't want her fantasy father to do things the way Don had done them.

She realized now that Don had had a mean streak in him. He liked to spank her when he pretended to be her father, and take her from behind roughly. He had almost always dominated her during sex, demanding this of her, making her do that, bending her almost double as he pounded her. She had always thought that was the way it was supposed to be. Part of what tipped her into filing for divorce was a co-worker's description of what her husband had done for her on Valentines Day. She had gone into explicit detail, talking about how he pampered her, catering to her every sexual whim that night. Sunny had quipped "Too bad it can't be like that more often." assuming that her co-worker had been treated to something unique and odd. But the woman had looked at her with a smile. "Actually, the only thing different was the whipped cream and strawberries. I'd always wanted to do that but was afraid he'd think I was silly."

That was when Sunny found out some men treated their wives with tenderness and concern for their desires during sex. Even the way Don had gone down on her had been almost violent. She had loved that part, but it had still been almost like wrestling.

The reason Sunny didn't let her fantasy father actually have sex with her was because she didn't want him to do it like Don had. But the only style she was familiar with was Don's. It was a vicious circle. She couldn't have sex with another man, because he might be like Don. She couldn't imagine another way to do it because she couldn't have sex with another man to learn another way to do it.

But Bob was nothing like Don. He wasn't angry all the time. He wasn't loud. He wasn't abusive in his language, or behavior. He was, as she had noticed back when she first 'met' him ... a nice guy. Like Gidget, she had never been able to form any coherent thoughts of him as her actual, real, genuine relative. Now, her brain almost cramped when she tried to overlay Bob on the image of her fantasy father. It just didn't work.

For whatever reason, though, Sunny had no trouble at all imagining what it looked like when Gidget and Bob made the beast with two backs. She saw the passion on Gidget's face, and she heard the smacking noises of their kisses. She heard their panting and the grunting noise she was sure Bob made when he reached his release. She saw the thrashing Gidget had promised her they wouldn't do when she left. She knew that promise was only for that night, and Bob had stayed with her three more nights since then.

It made her horny ... so horny that she couldn't get to sleep until she rubbed her pussy for almost half an hour. She could get close, but not there. It was actually the exhaustion caused by her frustration that put her to sleep.

The next day she called Gidget and asked if she could come over that night.


Sunny had no idea what they would talk about when she knocked on the door and then opened it to go in. She found Gidget in the kitchen. Val was out with her new boyfriend. Gidget rolled her eyes saying it looked serious, but Val wouldn't say. Bob was gone somewhere - Gidget didn't say where - and they settled into their normal sisterly chatter while Sunny helped get dinner ready. By the time Bob came in the door with two bottles of wine and a bottle of brandy, Sunny was relaxed enough that just the sight of him didn't tense her up.

Then they sat and ate dinner like normal people, talking about normal things. Nothing was said about Bob being their father, or his money or anything at all except little things, like who his old and new favorite sports teams were. The wine flowed freely and at one point Sunny accused Bob of trying to get her drunk. His response was to reach for her glass and take it away from her, refusing to give it back even when she demanded, and then pleaded and then asked nicely. She finally had to get up and take it back by force as he smiled and Gidget laughed.

"You have to be careful of what you say around this guy," said Gidget. "He takes you pretty much at your word most of the time, whether you mean it or not. Political correctness is not his forte."

"That must be refreshing," said Sunny, thinking about the games she had to play at work.

After dinner they moved to the living room with the brandy. Gidget put a CD on low. It was slow dancing music, something they played each evening while they danced. It was Gidget's way of re-creating the ambiance of that first night they spent together, and never failed to get him stone hard for her.

It was suddenly awkward, the barely audible music the only sound in the room. "I've been having trouble getting to sleep at night." Sunny finally said.

"That's understandable," said Bob. "You've received some pretty shocking news."

"That's not it." she said. "I can't seem to actually think of you as my father, even though I know you are."

"So what's the problem?" asked Gidget.

"I keep imagining him ... and you ... together ... here," said Sunny.

"Like this?" asked Gidget, a teasing smile on her face.

Sunny threw her a dirty look. "Of course not like this."

Gidget must have felt some inner sense that Sunny was capable of talking frankly.

"You know, I took your advice." she said.

"What about?" asked Sunny.

"About letting him ... use his mouth ... down there."

Sunny blinked. That hadn't been in her image of them together. Now suddenly ... it was.

"Great." she said, frustrated.

Gidget heard the frustration. "So, have you figured out what you want to do?"

"About what?" asked Sunny, trying to dodge the issue.

"You wanted to meet your father. You have. Now, what are you going to do about it?" Gidget wasn't letting her off the hook.

"I don't know what to do," said Sunny, still frustrated.

"What do you want to do?" asked Gidget.

"I don't know that either," said Sunny.

"You used to," said Gidget. "You said so the other night."

"That was when I didn't know who he was," said Sunny.

Gidget rolled her eyes. "My advice is to go on a date with him."

Sunny took a stiff drink of brandy. "I don't think I should be alone with him."

"Why not, for goodness sake?"

"Because I'll want to do what you do with him," said Sunny.

"So ... do it," said Gidget.

"But he's yours!" said Sunny.

Gidget laughed. "No he's not, silly. I'm doing the same thing with him that my mother did, as it turned out. Is he hers? Does he belong to any of the women who had his children? He's just a man, Sunny. He's a man I love to be with, but he's just a man. I can't imagine meeting another one like him, but he swears it will happen some day and I'll forget all about him."

Sunny looked at Bob for the first time since she had started talking. He was sipping brandy and being quiet.

"I'm afraid." she said. "I'm afraid that it's wrong, but I want to do it. I'm afraid that you'll treat me like Don did. I'm afraid I won't like it. I'm afraid I'll like it too much. See? I can't do this."

"You don't have to do anything," said Bob. "It doesn't matter what your fantasies were, or any of that. Just do what you think is best for you right now."

"I can't get to sleep at night. I can't even masturbate successfully!" She blushed.

Gidget sat up. "Hey! Remember when I got my first kiss?" she asked. Sunny looked confused.

Gidget leaned forward. "It was when I was in sixth grade. You were in Junior High School and I was so jealous. You had kissed that boy ... what was his name? ... Dennis?"

Sunny smiled. "No, it was Billy Walker. You were so jealous I let him kiss you just to shut you up." She laughed. "I'd forgotten all about that."

"Well," said Gidget, "That was the only way I could have done it ... with you there. I'd have been way too nervous to do it alone. I still didn't kiss a guy after that until two years later. But you were there with me and I wasn't scared."

Sunny blinked as Gidget's meaning sunk in. "You're joking." she said.

"Why not?" said Gidget. "You don't have to do anything weird, but if you do want to do something you can because I'll be there. We'll ... share ... kind of."

"That's outrageous," said Sunny dismissively.

"Would it be outrageous for us both to dance with him?" asked Gidget.

"No, of course not," said Sunny.

Gidget got up and held out her hand to Bob, who put his brandy down and stood up. He took her into a close hug and they danced over to the CD player, where Gidget turned the music up.

Bob danced with her the same way he always did, with his hands on her butt, or sliding up and down her back.

It took two songs, but finally Sunny was there.

"Can I cut in?" she asked.

Gidget smiled and stepped back. "He's ... um ... excited. But that's because of me, not you." Gidget giggled.

Sunny almost didn't go through with it because of that, though. Bob pulled her into a clasp, but didn't press himself against her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.