Prick Van Winkle
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Rip Van Winkle slept for 20 years, according to legend. He had a son, and his son had sons, and those sons had sons. What if, what had caused Rip to sleep was something genetic. that could be inherited? Bob Winkle took a nap one day, but his nap wasn't ANYTHING like Rip's.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Harem   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Gidget turned to Bob. “Well, that went a lot better than I would ever have hoped it would, if I’d have thought that might happen.”

“You were right that she had suspicions,” said Bob. “You seem to have very good instincts. It was nice of you to agree not to make love with me tonight.”

Gidget came and embraced him, shoving her mons against the front of his pants. “Who said we weren’t going to make love?” she said, her voice low. She rubbed her breasts against his chest.

“You did. I just heard you.” he said. His hands went to her hips automatically.

“I believe what I said was that we weren’t going to thrash around in bed. I’ve never done it on a couch before. I didn’t say anything about the couch.” She smiled and rubbed her pussy against him in little sideways motions.

“You’re a bad woman,” said Bob, leaning forward to kiss her.

“Yes, I am.” she said as the kiss finished. “I feel like being bad and I feel like being bad on the couch.”

Remembering Sunny’s peeking, Gidget left the lights off. There was plenty of light coming through the thin curtains of the living room as she undressed. She was completely unselfconscious about it, folding her things neatly and then sitting on the couch to lean back and open her legs. She scooted forward until her buttocks were on the edge of the seat.

“Can you do it this way?” she asked, looking at his pale body as it was exposed.

“I think we can manage.” he said. His light colored prick jutted strongly from his darker pubic hair.

“I want you to let me use my mouth,” said Bob.

Gidget’s legs went closed in an automatic reaction.

“Please?” he asked. “I know you’ll like it.”

He knelt in front of her knees, which were together and put his hands on them. He exerted the slightest of pressure to spread them.

“I don’t know.” she said.

“Just a little?” he asked. “If you don’t like it I’ll stop. Sunny said she loved it ... remember?”

Her legs relaxed and the slight pressure he put on them spread them a few inches. He kept it up, overcoming the little pressure she kept on her knees until he could move forward on his knees to get between them. Her hands came to her stomach and fluttered restlessly.

Instead of going straight to her pussy, though, he waded in and kissed her first, with long, tongue-swapping passion. She was soon pushing her pussy up at his stomach and, when he moved downward to her breasts and sucked her nipples, she moaned and wiggled against him. Her hands came to his head and played with his hair as she cooed her approval of what he was doing.

Then he went to her navel, and tongued it, like he had before. He took his time, drifting lower with little kisses and licking her abdomen. When he got to her flat sparse hair he moved it around with his nose. He pushed her thighs wide and sought her puffy big outer labia with his thumbs, spreading them to reveal her inner lips and spread them too. Her clit stood tall and stiff, like a little penis with its sensitive inner head peeking out of the sheath that normally covered it. He flicked that with the tip of his tongue, circling it and moving it back and forth.

Uhhhh!“ grunted Gidget explosively, as something she had never felt sent streaks of almost painful sensations through her loins. Her hands went to the couch and her legs stiffened as she shoved her butt up off the couch. Bob was ready. He sealed his lips over her clit and sucked hard, wagging his head back and forth in tiny rapid movements.

Aaahhhheeeeeeeee!“ she screamed as the sensations overpowered her. Her hands left the couch and grabbed a double handful of his hair. Thinking he had done too much, Bob spit her clit out and licked it and the lips beside it in long tongue lapping motions. He stuck his tongue up inside her as her butt came back down on the couch. He leaned back to admire her pussy in the almost dark.

“Ohhhh don’t stop.” she whimpered. Her hips bounced upward again. Grinning into her pussy he found and sucked her clit again until she vibrated into an orgasm that made her hands go from his head to the couch to her breasts and then over her head as she stretched out, her legs now straight and stiff. Then her legs wrapped over his back and she sobbed, pushing at his head. He backed off as much as he could and looked up, his face shining in the light with its wet coating of her juices.

“You all right?” he asked as she made noises that sounded like she had lost her last friend.

“I’ve... sniff ... wasted... sob, sob ... so much sniff ... tiiiiiiiime” she sobbed. She covered her face with her hands. “I’ve ... been so sniff stupid.” She relaxed a little, getting her breath and wiping her eyes with both hands. “I could have had sniff a man in my life sniff all these years. I could have had thaaaaaaat...” She launched into another crying jag.

Bob didn’t know what to do. Since he was stiff as an iron rod, he wiggled his way upward, kissing her belly and sucking her nipples as her arms fell limp beside her. She calmed down just enough that, when he got his prick next to her pussy, had felt for it with his hand and swabbed it in her slot. Then he lunged forward and seated himself in her as far as he could.

“Ohhhhhhhh” she moaned. “I could have had this too.”

There is a term, called “fucking her to tears”. It’s a good term, and is very descriptive, but in this case, Bob fucked her tears away. Once he started sawing in and out of her, her passion left room for no tears at all. If anything, her joy made her want to laugh out loud. She didn’t though. Instead she urged him on in terms both vigorous and slightly salty, saying things that no one in the family would ever have imagined coming from her lips. She alternated between “Fuck me... Fuck me“ and “Yes, ohhh yes” and then threw in a “Pound my pussy you bastard!“ and then “I’m sorry (for calling him a bastard)... Fuck meeeeeee“. Bob, for his part, went up on his toes, with his hands on the couch beside her butt, and then rocked his pelvis back and forth, battering her clit and reaming her out.

Her orgasm was obvious, and Bob was glad, because his back hurt and his balls hurt. He had been trying not to spew in her for several minutes, and when her legs came back up onto his back he slumped, lunging forward to bury himself as far in her as he could. There he froze as the only muscles in his body that moved sent semen and sperm through his prick and into her womb. He soaked her, and she loved every spurt.

It was uncomfortable on the couch. They couldn’t really cuddle. Both said they were tired, so they went to bed, falling into it naked, and not caring.

Later that night, Gidget broke her promise to her sister.

Twice.


At ten the next morning, Sunny showed up at her mother’s house. Val was still asleep from having come in late from a date with Zack. Martha was making potato salad for lunch later.

“Hi, Honey, this is a nice surprise.” she looked up as Sunny came into the room.

Sunny looked nervous and was about to speak when the phone rang. Martha picked it up and listened. Her half of the conversation went something like this: “What? Why? ... What do you mean you can’t tell me? ... She’s here now, she just got here ... What’s going on? ... I can’t do that ... You don’t understand... What?... You knew? ... Ohhhh I don’t know what to do ... okay ... Bye.”

The other half of the conversation was Bob, calling her while Gidget was in the shower. He warned her that Sunny was going to try to find out who her father was, and, that while he couldn’t tell her why it was so important to Sunny to know, he knew who her father was because he remembered Martha telling him about it while he slept.

Martha hung up the phone and turned around to look at Sunny. Sunny was so distracted thinking of something that she didn’t even ask who had been on the phone. Martha had a pretty good idea what distracting thoughts she was having.

“I’ll be right back dear,” said Martha. “I have to go ... do something.”

“I have to ask you a question,” said Sunny suddenly. “It’s important.”

“I won’t be a minute,” said Martha.

She hurried out of the kitchen to her bedroom, which had another phone in it. She called June first. After a hurried and frantic conversation, she called Betty. That conversation was just as frantic. An immediate plan was made to meet and discuss the situation.

Martha made herself go face her daughter. Sunny was still sitting where she had been, biting a fingernail. That, if anything showed how upset she was. She spent hours on her fingernails every week.

Martha sat down, but didn’t say anything.

Sunny looked up. “Mom, I have to know who my father is.”

“Honey,” started Martha, “we’ve had this conversation before, a long time ago, when you were younger.”

“I remember that,” said Sunny heatedly. “You said it was the sixties, and talked about all that free love stuff. But I have to know Mom.”

“Why is this so important to you all of a sudden?” asked Martha.

“I can’t tell you that,” said Sunny. She looked away. “It’s something personal. Just believe me that it’s very important to me to know.”

“What would knowing do?” asked Martha. “Even if you knew, how could that possibly make any difference?”

“I want to find him, mother,” said Sunny, her voice urgent. “I need to see him ... to talk to him ... to find out what he’s like.”

“That’s ridiculous, darling.” tried Martha. “It’s been decades since you were born, and it’s never been a problem before. I loved you and took care of you and you grew up to be a strong beautiful woman with a good job. And look at Val, she’s the same way. We’ve done just fine without your father being here.”

“I need to know,” said Sunny, her voice sullen. “I’m not saying anything about how you raised me. You did wonderfully. But it’s different now. I need to see him, even if it’s only to look into his eyes and ask him why he was never there for me when I was little. I need to know if he’s a good man or not.”

“He was ... he is, I’m sure ... a wonderful man. But there are things you wouldn’t understand. This ... this wanting to know could cause real problems in your life, honey.”

“Why?” came Sunny’s anguished cry. “Why could just knowing who my father is hurt anything?

Martha needed time. “Let me think about this. I need to think about this. Go home ... or go out and do something fun. Come back tonight and we can talk some more.”

Sunny stood up. She was tense, but she said very calmly: “I’m going to find out, Mother. I’ll do whatever I have to, to find out who he was. I’m going to find him and see him. Even if I can’t talk to him I’m going to find out what he’s like.”

“Please,” begged Martha. “Wait until tonight.”

Sunny left, walking out the door as June walked in, looking harried. They exchanged equally tense greetings. Betty was only five minutes behind June.


“What are we going to do?” asked Betty, when Martha had described Sunny’s drive to find not only who her father was, but where he was as well... and to go see him.

“We’ve talked about this a hundred times,” said June. “Why don’t we just tell them and be done with it?”

“Because Bob was asleep the last time any of them seemed interested. Now he’s awake, and they’ve all talked to him and eaten dinner with him and listened to him read. He’s a real person now.” Martha looked at them both. “It could ruin him.” They argued for another hour until Martha finally remembered Bob’s statement that he knew who Sunny’s father was. It wasn’t much of a jump from there to think of bringing Bob into the conversation. June called her daughter’s house and Gidget answered.

“Morning sweetheart,” said June, like she had a thousand times before. “Is Bob still there?” When Gidget answered in the affirmative June asked to “borrow” him for a little project at Martha’s house. Gidget said she’s send him right over. When Bob arrived and saw the three women sitting around the kitchen table with coffee, he simply sat down with them.

“So what are you going to tell them?” he asked.

All three women stared at him.

“That’s what we’re trying to determine,” said Martha. “But since it affects you too, we thought we should hear your opinion.”

Bob had already thought about this a lot. Of the nine women in his life, six had been having some kind of sexual relationship with him for years. Of the other three, one now accepted his incestuous attentions gladly, and one confessed to having incestuous fantasies for most of her life ... about him ... except that she didn’t know that. Only Polly was really an unknown in terms of how she might react to finding out she was a product of incest.

“There are some things you need to know.” he said.

Then he began telling them about all his memories. The only thing he left out was his activities with Val, Becca and Fran since he woke up.

When he was finished all three sat slumped, their mouths open, shocked. To be truthful they were less shocked at the details of the knowledge than they were that this was the first they knew of it. June had suspected about Gidget, but only in a “that would explain her behavior” kind of way. What got to them was that their granddaughters had carried on with their lover right under their noses and they never knew it.

“Those little scamps!” said Martha under her breath.

“That’s not all,” said Bob. Then he told them about his date with Gidget, and how it somehow turned into something cathartic for her. Then he described how Sunny had “caught” them, and what she had said as they talked.

“So that’s why she is so intent to find her father,” said Martha. She looked at Bob. “She wants to find ... you ... but she doesn’t know it’s you she’s trying to find.” She looked around. “It would be hilarious if it were in a movie plot but ... this is real.”

“There seems to be something about our family that makes the men attractive to the women in it,” said Bob, shrugging. “And of course, the men ... or maybe I should say man ... is attracted to the women too.” He smiled.

“This is so hard,” said June. “If we could just tell them all, it would make things so much simpler.”

“All?” asked Betty. “The grandkids too?”

“Well ... I wasn’t thinking of them exactly,” said June, looking doubtful. “But if they’ve been carrying on with him all these years, they’re part of the bigger picture too!” She looked at Bob.

“I think it’s going to be enough of a shock just to find out who their grandfather is,” said Bob.”

“The kids might not be able to handle it,” said Martha.

Bob hadn’t told them what he and the “kids” as she called them, had done since he woke up. They had enough to deal with already. Things would probably come out in the end, but it should probably be fed to the participants in small bites.

“So we should tell the girls,” said Betty, meaning their daughters.

“Sunny’s going to raise a ruckus if we don’t,” said Martha. “I put her off until tonight, but I’m going to have to tell her something then.”

“Why don’t you get all three of them together tonight?” suggested Bob. “Tell them all at the same time.”

“Should you be there too?” asked Betty.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.