Prick Van Winkle - Cover

Prick Van Winkle

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Rip Van Winkle slept for 20 years, according to legend. He had a son, and his son had sons, and those sons had sons. What if, what had caused Rip to sleep was something genetic. that could be inherited? Bob Winkle took a nap one day, but his nap wasn't ANYTHING like Rip's.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Harem   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

The next morning, as it happened, two new police guards were on duty outside Bob's door. Brian Spruell was a rookie, and thoroughly unhappy that he had been given this duty. Denny Smith was a Corporal and had a thing for nurses, so he wasn't quite so dour about it. It was quiet, and boring, but then police work seemed to be broken into two parts: 98% quiet and boring, and 2% "excitement", where somebody was likely to be killed. A lot of guys joined the force for the 2%, thinking it would be fun, but Denny had been around long enough to know that "excitement" actually translated to "stark terror".

Then, about nine in the morning, the peace and tranquility Denny had been enjoying vanished as they were inundated by nine women who showed up like a tidal wave and demanded entry into the room where Bob was being kept. It took both men to bar the door, their hands up and a multitude of threats spilling out of somewhat panicked mouths. The noise and bustle caused two nurses and a doctor to stop what they were doing and yell for quiet.

Bob was actually feeling pretty good by then. The doctor had removed the bandages over his eyes during the hours of darkness, when he could try opening them without the glare of mid-day light coming through the windows. His vision had been blurred at first, but had cleared during the night. There was some residual pain in his shoulders, and his face still felt raw, but it was livable. He came to the door and opened it behind the two officers. It got quiet almost instantly as the women peered past the police.

Denny turned his head to see what they were looking at and felt a chill run up his spine. The man standing right behind him could have taken his pistol easily before anyone could stop him.

But he hadn't.

"Good morning ladies." said Bob over the Denny's right, and Brian's left shoulders.

"Daddy!" squealed Martha. She was already in the front of the crowd and pushed forward, pressing her breasts against Denny's chest. "Are you okay?" She pressed against Denny harder. "We were so worried about you."

Denny resisted the urge to push the woman back. He didn't know too much about what was going on. His instructions were to keep the man in the room until Detective Sergeant Simpson said otherwise. Denny had worked with Zack before and knew that the mere fact that the man in the room wasn't restrained to the bed meant that Zack didn't consider him a flight risk. Still, he had gone into the room several times, to make sure nothing dangerous was going on in there. The prisoner had been sleeping two of those times, and there had been a moment Denny's heart had stopped when he saw the bed - and room - was empty. Then the toilet had flushed and Bob had stepped out, moving back to the bed. Bob had been nothing but polite. Even so, standard procedure was to keep unauthorized persons out of a prisoner's room.

"I'm really sorry ladies," said Denny. "But I can't let you go in there."

Martha moved sideways suddenly and was replaced by Sunny.

"That's my grandfather, buster." she growled. "And he got beat up by the cops, and I want to see him, and if you don't let me I'm going to have your badge!" she snarled.

Denny smiled. This woman was younger than the first, but bore a remarkable resemblance to the older woman. Her breasts in his chest felt a little firmer too. Then "father" and "grandfather" tripped over each other in his brain. He turned to look at Bob.

"Grandfather?" he said, his voice skeptical.

"It's a long story." sighed Bob.

Denny turned back to Sunny, whose jaw was jutted out. She was a good looking woman, even mad.

"Miss... ?" he waited.

"Johnson." she finally admitted.

"Well, Miss Johnson, I guess you're going to add to your collection of badges then, because you're not going in there with your ... grandfather. I hope you're not going to hold this against me." he said smoothly. "You could have weapons. We wouldn't want that, now would we?"

Sunny looked startled. No one had ever accused her of anything even remotely criminal in nature and she was shocked to her core that this man might think she'd do something underhanded like that.

"Search us then!" called out an even younger girl behind Sunny. "Come on, we're not criminals. We just want to see Grandpa."

Denny kept his cool. The nurses and doctor were still hanging around, not quite in the group, but not far away either. The doctor looked at his watch and frowned. Denny didn't want the situation to get back to its former noisy condition.

"Look, we're guys, and you all are obviously ladies. Department policy frowns on men doing searches of women. I'd like to, but I don't think that's a good idea."

From the crowd of women came a voice that couldn't be identified: "I just bet he'd like to search us."

"That's not what I meant." said Denny defensively.

Val pushed her way to the front. She smiled sweetly at Denny.

"Last night I got to see Grandpa when I was with Detective Simpson. He didn't search me. Not that I would have minded. He's kind of cute."

Denny looked down at the girl. She made his nut sack get tight. He grinned, thinking that he'd be able to needle Zack about this girl thinking he was "cute." Val mistook his grin for a salacious one and held her arms out away from her sides.

"Search me, then. I don't have ... anything ... under my clothes." Her tone of voice was dripping with the insinuation that she didn't have on underwear. In fact, she was braless again today, and though it wasn't quite as obvious as it had been to Zack, it was clear to Denny.

"I'll have to touch you some pretty private places." warned Denny, his fingers curling unconsciously.

"I can take it, big boy." oozed Val.

The older woman who had first gotten into Denny's face slapped the girl on her shoulder.

"Val!" she said. "You're acting like a tramp!"

Val didn't turn her eyes away from Denny's. "I know, but he's kind of cute too."

Brian snickered and Denny tore his eyes away from the lavender ones in that gorgeous face and glared at him. Brian grinned and then looked away.

"I could do her ... um I mean search her ... if there's a problem..." he offered.

Denny looked back at Val. He frowned. "All right, I'll search you ... but remember, you asked for this." he said darkly.

His hands went to Val's underarms, his thumbs against the sides of her breasts. He slid them slowly down to her hips and knelt. He patted her front and rear pockets and then moved his left hand between her thighs, high up, pressing against her crotch. Her right foot shifted to widen her stance and she went up on tiptoes as her cheeks turned pink. Squeezing her thighs, Denny worked his hands down to the bare skin where her shorts stopped. She was wearing sandals, so he went no further. Then he replaced his left hand with his right and did her right leg, again pressing upwards firmly into the juncture of her legs. He came back up, patting her pockets again and ended up hefting her breasts through her shirt as he pressed his thumbs into her cleavage. He came back to a standing stance and looked at her blushing cheeks. Her eyes darted everywhere except his.

"Okay, you can go in." he said.

"Hair, Denny." said Brian, reminding his superior of protocol.

Denny suppressed a groan and brought his hands to Val's head, running his fingers through her long black hair, feeling behind her ears and almost massaging her scalp.

"Okay ... now you can go in." he said heavily.

Val pushed by him and grabbed Bob in a bear hug.

Denny looked to find that the other women had taken a step backwards, their eyes all wide and staring.

"Anybody else want to go in?" he asked. He looked at Martha. That ought to cool them down.

She didn't quite glare at him, but stepped forward, holding her arms out like Val had. "I want to see my father." she said firmly.

She had a fuller figure than Val had, being more than twice as old, but as Denny slid his hands all over her body she still felt remarkably good for an older woman. She was wearing a bra, and his fingers traced along the edges, feeling for anything tucked inside. She blushed too, but every time he looked at her face she was staring right back at him. He messed her hair up as he searched it, and muttered "Sorry.", getting a small smile. He stood to one side as she brushed past him, almost attacking Bob.

Next was Becca.

"How old are you Miss?" he asked.

"I'm eighteen." she said.

"Okay. Well, as long as you're eighteen." he said.

She also had on a bra. She wiggled like it was tickling her when he ran his fingers along her ribs and around her breasts. When he searched between her legs she actually leaned forward, toward him. She was grinning when he came up to do her hair. It was in a pony tail and she dipped her head like she was looking at the floor.

"You want me to take my scrunchy off?" she asked.

Denny sighed and just pressed the hair against her head, flipping the pony tail to one side and then up on top of her head to look under it.

"Go on," he said.

Fran went and stood in front of Brian, holding her arms out wide.

"I'm eighteen too." she lied.

"You are not eighteen!" sputtered her mother.

Polly stepped up and pushed Fran to one side. "She's sixteen, young man, and if you're going to search anybody it will be me!"

Brian was only too happy to get his hands on one of these women. This was more like it! This was what he had hoped he might get to do occasionally. And this woman was lush under his hands as he pressed and squeezed and rubbed. At one point Polly breathed "I'll give you just ten minutes to stop touching me like that!" She was breathing hard when it was finished.

"There is no way in hell I'm going to let you do that to my little girl." she panted. "You'll just have to take my word for it that she's not smuggling in any guns or knives or whatever."

Brian grinned. "I'm sure I can take your word for it Ma'am. I feel like we know each other pretty well." He leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear. "Tell your husband he's a lucky man, Ma'am."

He leaned back to find Polly's eyes staring into his. "My husband is a flaming queer, young man." she said softly. "I haven't had a man touch me like that in years."

"Let's keep things professional over there." commented Denny, who was in the process of squeezing Gidget's breasts. Her hands came up to cup his elbows as she closed her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.