The Making Of An Office Slut - Cover

The Making Of An Office Slut

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Creator

Chapter 5: Friday

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Friday - An arrogant and despotic manager is blackmailed into submitting to her employee's whims.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Violence  

For the first time this week, Kathy actually came into work feeling rested. She had finally been able to get a good nights rest last night after a long troubled week. Kathy found herself slowly accepting her new life, and with that acceptance came a certain amount of release. Though she still feared Vicki's perverse mind and worried about how far she would try and push Kathy, a small part of her was now looking forward to the intense sexual release she seemed to only experience when under Vicki's control.

With nervous anticipation, Kathy awaited Vicki's arrival for their morning training session. As if on cue, Vicki walked into the office carrying the now familiar bag of toys with her. Without a word, she reached into the bag and pulled out a new dog collar and tossed it to a surprised Kathy. It was a large black leather collar with 4 silver studs placed at the four points of the compass. Embroidered upon it in silver thread was the word "Whore".

Kathy realized that she now held her very own personalized collar with her new name written upon it. The impact of that thought was like a sledgehammer blow to her stomach. For several seconds, she found it difficult to breath as she contemplated the mixed feelings roiling within her. Parts of her were revulsed at the thought of what the collar stood for, but a larger part of her became turned on as she thought about the significance of the collar.

Holding up the largest of the three butt plugs, measuring 2.5 inches across at it's widest point, Vicki informed Kathy, "From now on slut, if you're not wearing them, you will carry this plug and that collar around in your purse wherever you go. Is that understood?"

Kathy replied with a meek, "Yes Ma'am."

"As well, you will automatically put your new collar on for the start of every training session. If I have to remind you to do it, you will be punished. And do you remember how much the punishments hurt, slut?" Vicki asked.

"Yes Ma'am," Kathy replied with a slight tremor in her voice as she thought back to her first day and the intense pain she was subjected to. She never wanted to experience that kind of pain again. Unbidden, Kathy reached up and fastened the collar about her own neck.

"Now get undressed and come around here," pointing to the front of Kathy's desk. "It's time we put this bad boy in," holding up the large butt plug.

Kathy could see that the plug was a lot larger than the last one and began to worry that she might not be able to accommodate it's size. Almost at once Kathy realized how ridiculous that sounded. She realized that whether she could accommodate it or not was really beside the point. She had better find a way to make it fit, because Vicki would be putting it in there one way or another. With that dilemma resolved, Kathy quickly undressed and stood naked before her Mistress.

Pulling the chair into the middle of the room, Vicki sat down and held out the butt plug to Kathy. "Here take this whore. You are going to put it in today." After Kathy had taken the plug, Vicki added, "you had better get used to putting it in yourself, because from here on in, you will have it in you at all times during the day. From the moment you walk into this office in the morning, you will insert that plug, and will only take it out when told to do so or when permission is granted. Is that clear slut?"

"Yes Ma'am," Kathy whispered as she studied the beast she held in her hand.

"Well get on with it then," Vicki ordered. "You have 1 minute to get that up your ass, or you'll be taking a turn in the punishment chair, before I ram it up there myself. Time starts... now," as Vicki noted the time on her watch.

Immediately turning around and assuming the position on her desk, with legs spread wide, Kathy reached back and quickly began rubbing the plug along her pussy, trying to lubricate it as fast as possible. When it was sufficiently dampened, Kathy brought it up to her asshole and began shoving the tip inside. By now Kathy was getting used to having something in her ass, and was finding it easier to relax her sphincter.

At first there was only a slight discomfort, but as the plug stretched her asshole further and further apart, the pain began to intensify. Focussing as hard as she could, Kathy willed her sphincter to relax, and continued to thrust the plug deeper and deeper. By the time she neared the thickest part of the plug, she was grunting out loud with pain, and her forehead had broken out in a sweat from the exertion. With a final shove and a horrible wail of pain, Kathy was able to push the thickest part past the sphincter muscle and suck the rest of the plug into her ass till only the base of it was visible.

Rising slowly on unsteady legs, Kathy turned around and looked hesitantly towards Vicki sitting before her. She feared that she had taken too long and was already mentally preparing herself for the excruciating pain to come. When Vicki smiled and said she had done it in time, Kathy nearly collapsed from the sudden relief she felt hearing that.

"On your knees whore," Vicki ordered.

Once Kathy was kneeling before her, Vicki very slowly lifted her skirt, baring her pantie-covered mid section to Kathy.

"Come here whore, and remove my underwear," she commanded next.

With a sinking feeling in her stomach Kathy crawled forward until she was inches from Vicki's knees. Reaching up, she grasped either side of Vicki's underwear and began rolling it down her hips and legs. Once it was completely removed, Kathy sat back on her haunches and stared at the sight before. Aside from her own, she had never seen another woman's vagina before. Though a small part of her felt revulsion at the sight of it, a larger part yet was captivated by it. Kathy had never considered another woman sexually before, but found as she gazed upon Vicki's pussy, she was getting turned on as she wondered to herself what it must taste like and how it would feel.

Vicki could see the emotions play across Kathy's face as she looked upon her pussy. It appeared to be a mixture of disgust and desire. To be honest, she was surprised to see that. Vicki had believed that for Kathy, the thought of being with another woman would have been utterly repulsive and would have resisted the very notion. Now, to her surprise, she found it probably wouldn't take very much coercion at all to get her to do what she wanted. She actually felt somewhat disappointed as she had been looking forward to punishing Kathy some more.

Raising her legs up onto the arms of the chair, Vicki positioned herself in the same manner she had placed Kathy for her punishment on the first day. With a smile on her face Vicki ordered, "Come here whore and lick my pussy."

With only a slight hesitation, as the inner war was waged and lost within Kathy, she crawled forward until her face was less than an inch from Vicki's cleanly shaven pussy. Inhaling deeply, Kathy was surprised to find that she found the musk of sex to be slightly stimulating. Rather than being revulsed at the sight and smell of another woman's sex, she found herself intrigued and excited being so close to one.

Tentatively at first, Kathy stuck out her tongue and lightly licked up and down several times. She found the taste to be somewhat salty, but not unpleasant. With more confidence now, Kathy moved back in and began licking Vicki's pussy and clitoris. Not having any experience with female oral sex, Kathy simply did what she thought she would have enjoyed if it were someone licking her pussy. Driving her tongue into the folds of the Vicki's pussy lips, she thrust as deeply as she could, pretending her tongue was a cock fucking her. After several more thrusts, she then moved her tongue up to Vicki's clit and began alternately flicking it and sucking on it.

As Kathy got into it, Vicki began to get more and more aroused and began moaning with pleasure when Kathy started sucking and playing her with clit. Soon her juices were flowing and Kathy's face was coated in a sheen of moisture.

"Mmmm... that's a good little cunt licker," Vicki murmured as she absently stroked the hair on Kathy's head. "Play with your pussy whore," Vicki purred, as she continued to enjoy Kathy's ministrations.

Kathy quickly buried her right hand into her pussy and found it already dripping wet with her own juices. She couldn't believe what a little whore she was turning into. Here she was licking another woman's pussy, and without even touching her own, she was already turned on and raring to go.

Vicki warned, "You will not cum, however, until I have had my orgasm first. Is that clear?"

Looking up with her face still buried in Vicki's pussy, Kathy murmured a quiet, "Yes Ma'am," and immediately went back to licking.

As the sensations intensified for Vicki, she began to verbally abuse Kathy, "You're a good little whore aren't you? You like licking my cunt don't you?"

To each question Kathy murmured, "Mmmhhmm," and then continued on with her licking.

"Now lick my asshole whore," Vicki ordered.

All movement stopped as Kathy contemplated the order, but again the inner battle was fought and lost, and she slowly moved her tongue down until she was face to face with Vicki's asshole. Wrinkling her nose, she tentatively licked across it several times and was slightly repulsed by the acrid taste.

Not satisfied with that Vicki grabbed the back of Kathy's head and shoved it into her ass.

"Now get that tongue up my ass and lick it like you mean it. Or perhaps I need to apply the ruler to your asshole for several minutes?" Vicki asked menacingly.

Putting her disgust aside, Kathy stuck her tongue out and began working it into Vicki's ass. Soon Vicki was purring with pleasure again as her personal whore gave her asshole a cleaning.

"That's good enough slut, now back to my cunt," Vicki directed.

With relief, Kathy moved back up to the pussy and began licking and sucking Vicki's engorged clit. Kathy could feel her own orgasm building deep within her as she continued playing with her own pussy, and had to fight the urge to let it out. The closer to orgasm she got, the more desperate she became to make Vicki cum. With gusto, she licked and slurped Vicki's pussy, drilling her tongue into her like a cock, willing her mistress to cum, so that she could experience her own much-needed release.

"Oh, that's it. Lick that cunt you whore. Suck on my clit." Vicki's own orgasm was quickly building and she began pushing Kathy's face harder and harder into her pussy. When she finally orgasmed, she came all over Vicki face, as she held it tightly against her.

Kathy struggled to pull away, as she found herself suffocating and unable to draw breath. As she continued to struggle, her own orgasm built and finally exploded within her and she screamed into Vicki's cunt as the orgasm pulsed through her body, wracking it with shudders and convulsions.

The sensations of cumming in another woman's mouth while she screamed her own orgasm into you was indescribable for Vicki. She had never imagined sex with a woman could be so pleasurable. She fully intended on experiencing this many more times in the days and weeks to come.

Finally releasing her hold on Kathy's head, Kathy fell back on her feet with a plop, exhaustion enveloping her body. Looking at her, Vicki saw that her face was covered in pussy juices, and Kathy was absently licking her lips clean.

Putting her legs down, Vicki complemented Kathy, "You're a natural cunt licker. I'll think we'll have to take advantage of those skills more often, don't you think, slut?" Vicki asked.

With a glazed look in her eyes, Kathy just nodded her head and murmured, "Yes, Ma'am."

Putting her underwear back on, Vicki stood up and left the office, leaving Kathy kneeling naked upon the floor.


After the morning coffee break, Vicki snuck away and met with Joe Greeley. She explained to him what she had planned for the lunch session and when she asked him if he would cooperate, his answer was simply an emphatic, "Hell yeah!"

Vicki was excited about this upcoming session and her pussy was already getting wet as she thought about it. When Vicki walked into the office at lunch, Kathy saw the big smile on her face, and knew immediately that she was in trouble. Whatever Vicki had planned, it wouldn't be good news for Kathy.

Before the door was even closed, Kathy reached into her purse and withdrew her new collar and fastened it about her neck. She then stood and began quickly removing her clothing. She secretly hoped that by showing Vicki how compliant and cooperative she was, that perhaps she would take pity on her and go easy in this session.

"Assume the position over your desk, whore," Vicki ordered, still grinning ear to ear. Kathy hung her head in despair and walked slowly around the desk. Before she bent over, she looked up into Vicki's eyes and silently pleaded with her to take pity, but saw only firm resolve and perhaps a hint of excitement.

Resignedly, Kathy bent at the waist and laid across the top of the desk exposing her pussy and butt plug filled ass. Vicki stooped down and retrieved several items from the bag.

"We're going to do things a little differently today, whore" Vicki explained as she reached for one of Kathy's ankles and tied the cloth strap around it. When Kathy began to rise and pull away, Vicki barked "If you move from that position, or resist me in any way, I will beat your pussy until it is covered in welts. Is that clear?"

Kathy immediately stopped moving and dropped back down to the desk. Vicki pulled the strap tight and fastened the other end around the leg of the desk. Moving to the other ankle, she tied a second strap to it, and after kicking her foot further out until her legs were spread wide apart, she fastened it to the other corner of the desk. Now Kathy couldn't close her legs if her life depended on it. Grabbing several more straps from the bag, Vicki walked around to the other side of the desk and began tying it to Kathy's wrist.

Kathy began to beg, "Please Ma'am. I've been good. I've done everything you've asked of me. Please don't do this. I promise I won't move, I really do."

She sounded so earnest, that Vicki almost laughed. Pulling down on the strap, Vicki stretched Kathy's arm out and fastened the strap around the third leg of the desk. It was now impossible for Kathy to raise her body up off of the table. Tying the remaining strap to Kathy's other wrist, Vicki fastened it about the last leg of the desk as she had done with the last. Stepping back, Vicki surveyed her handiwork. Kathy was now tied spreadeagled and was completely unable to move from that position.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.