The Making Of An Office Slut - Cover

The Making Of An Office Slut

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Creator

Chapter 4: Thursday

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Thursday - An arrogant and despotic manager is blackmailed into submitting to her employee's whims.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Violence  

When Vicki walked into Kathy's office first thing in the morning, she immediately sensed a difference in her demeanor. There didn't seem to be the trepidation and fear, that had been present in the days previous. Something had happened yesterday at lunch, that had put Kathy more at ease with her situation. Even when Kathy spoke to Vicki, the tone of voice was also changed. It was more meek, without the edge of resistance that had been there previously.

"Hello slut. How are we doing to day?" Vicki asked.

A very meek, "Fine Ma'am."

"I've left a present for you in your right-hand desk drawer. Go ahead, put it on," Vicki ordered, pointing to the drawer in question. Opening the drawer, Kathy saw that it was her dog collar. Reaching in, she withdrew the collar and quietly fastened it about her neck.

"Stand up slut, and take your clothes off," Vicki directed next. Once her clothes were piled on the desk, Vicki walked over and took the bra and panties and placed them in the wastebasket by the door. A look of chagrin flashed momentarily across Kathy's face as she realized that anyone entering her office would see them there if they looked in that direction.

Walking back over to Kathy, Vicki ordered, "Over your desk whore. Assume the position." Kathy turned to face her desk and bent over it until her chest was resting on the top. She then spread her legs wide apart and grabbed the edge of the desk on either side of her shoulders.

"Not this time slut. I want you to reach back with both your hands and spread your ass cheeks apart for me."

Hands now shaking, Kathy reached back and slowly spread her cheeks apart exposing her little puckered asshole to Vicki.

"Those hands had better not move from that position, no matter what," Vicki cautioned. Reaching into the bag, Vicki withdrew the medium size butt plug which was roughly two inches wide at it's thickest point. Walking around to where Kathy could see, Vicki showed her the new butt plug and explained, "we're going to be shoving this one up your ass today slut. Its thicker than the last one, but I have every confidence that you'll be able to take it no problem." Kathy's lower lip quivered as she thought about how painful it was going to be. "To make it more interesting though, you are going to have to beg me to put it in."

Her head hung low with shame, Kathy whispered, "Please put the plug in my bum."

In her other hand, Vicki had been holding the ruler behind her back, and without warning cracked it down hard right on Kathy's exposed asshole.

-CRACK-

Kathy howled in agony as the pain coursed through her ass.

"Place it in your what?" Vicki asked disgustedly.

"My ass, my ass," Kathy quickly amended through clenched teeth. Her fingers were bone white as they dug deeply into the flesh of her own ass cheeks.

"Now try it again slut."

"Please stick the plug up my ass," Kathy asked meekly.

-CRACK-

Another one right on her little brown rosebud. Kathy shrieked in pain. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she fought back the sobs.

"I said to beg for it whore. Sound like you actually mean it," Vicki chastised.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Kathy pleaded. "Please ram the plug up my ass. Stick it in my asshole. I want it in me, please," Kathy begged.

-CRACK-

It was certainly more convincing, but not good enough. Vicki also noticed with surprise that Kathy's pussy was starting to get wet as she could see a trickle of juice starting to run down her inner thigh. Taking the plug, Vicki began rubbing it around Kathy's pussy lips, and soon had it coated with juices.

"You still don't sound like you really want it whore."

Sobbing openly now, but also getting excited by the rubbing of her pussy, Kathy began begging for it as if her very life depended on it. "Please fuck me in the ass with that plug. Ram it up there. Stretch me so wide it fucking hurts. Make me scream. Hurt me. Please rape me in the ass, Ma'am."

Finally satisfied with what she was hearing, Vicki brought the newly lubricated butt plug up to Kathy's asshole and began roughly shoving it in. Still holding her ass cheeks apart, Kathy began grunting with pain as Vicki worked more and more of it into her rectum. Pretending it was a cock, Vicki began using a thrusting motion as she slowly worked it further up her ass, stretching it bit by bit.

On impulse, as she certainly hadn't planned on it, Vicki reached down with her left hand and began fingering Kathy's pussy. The noises coming from Kathy immediately changed from grunts to moans of pleasure as she began humping her pussy back onto Vicki's fingers.

"You like being sodomized while another woman plays with your cunt do you?" Vicki mockingly asked.

"Yes. Please don't stop," Kathy pleaded.

Increasing her pace, Vicki began pushing harder on the plug until it was finally at the fattest part. Holding it there, she waited until Kathy was ready to cum. When Kathy howled that she was cumming, Vicki rammed the plug all the way home and pinched down hard on Kathy's clit.

Kathy's pelvis slammed forward so hard that the desk actually moved several millimeters beneath her. A loud low wail emanated from Kathy that went on for about 10 seconds as her ass continued to hump against the edge of the desk. Kathy was sweating from the exertion and took several moments before she finally started coming around. Looking sheepish, Kathy hung her head with shame as she continued to fight to control her ragged breathing.

"My, my, what a little whore you are," Vicki chimed. "Clean my fingers off with your tongue whore," Vicki ordered, holding her wet fingers out for Kathy to lick clean.

With a slightly disgusted look on her face, Kathy rose from the desk and tentatively began licking Vicki's fingers clean of her own pussy juice. After being made to suck on each one individually like it was a cock, Vicki order Kathy to get dressed again.

"There'll be no underwear today for you and once again, the plug stays in," Vicki directed.

'Yes Ma'am," Kathy replied, quickly grabbing her blouse and skirt and getting dressed. Only when she was done dressing did she think to remove the collar about her neck and place it back within the drawer. She was getting used to wearing it, and now didn't even notice when she had it on. 'It almost felt comfortable', she thought to herself.


By the time lunchtime rolled around, Kathy had had another amazing orgasm during her morning coffee break. Kathy was becoming so accustomed to those sessions that she actually found herself looking forward to them now. But it was a mixture of anticipation and trepidation that Kathy felt about the upcoming noon session. Though her body craved the massive orgasms she had been experiencing these last few days, things had also been escalating with each session, and Kathy worried about what Vicki might have planned for her next.

When Vicki finally walked in carrying the black duffel bag of toys, Kathy was nearly beside herself with anxiety. Dropping the bag beside the desk Vicki ordered, "Put your collar on whore, quickly now."

The impatience in her voice spurred Kathy into action. Grabbing the collar from the drawer she quickly fastened it in place.

"Now stand up and take all of your clothes off."

Once Kathy had removed her blouse and skirt, Vicki grabbed her and turned her roughly around. Reaching down she spread Kathy's ass cheeks apart and made sure the plug was still in place. Giving it a hard tap, Vicki asked "Enjoying have that in your ass slut?"

Turning red, Kathy hung her head and whispered "No, Ma'am." But it was said with little conviction.

"Don't lie to me slut. Now put your hands behind your back," Vicki ordered gruffly.

Kathy's eyes went wide, and she immediately began to protest, "Oh please Ma'am, not that again. Please don't make me do that again," desperation heavy in her voice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.