The Making Of An Office Slut - Cover

The Making Of An Office Slut

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Creator

Chapter 2: Tuesday

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Tuesday - An arrogant and despotic manager is blackmailed into submitting to her employee's whims.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Violence  

For Kathy, the next morning came too soon. With all that had happened during the previous day, her evening had not been a good one, and as a result, she was unable to get a good night's rest. Remembering Vicki's final words after the lunchtime training session, Kathy ensured her pussy was shaved completely bare before her evening bath. For the rest of the evening, Kathy found her hands continually strayed down to touch her newly shaven pussy. Whether it was out of fear that she had missed a hair, or was as a result of something else, Kathy just wasn't in the right frame of mind to decipher it.

Kathy arrived for work at her usual time feeling very sluggish, and quite worried about what Vicki might have planned for her today. No sooner had she sat down at her desk and began reading her e-mails for the day, did Vicki stroll into the office with a big grin on her face.

Whereas Kathy had a mostly sleepless night, Vicki had slept the sleep of the dead. Now that her plan had been successfully set in motion, Vicki's stress had completely dissipated and she found herself more relaxed now than she had ever been in the time she had worked for Kathy.

Waltzing right up to Kathy's desk and sitting down on the edge Vicki asked, "And how was your sleep last night slut?"

Eyes averted, Kathy murmured, "Not good, Ma'am."

"Ohhhh, that's too bad." Vicki mockingly consoled. "Well no rest for the wicked. Get up and walk around to in front of your desk, whore."

With only the slightest hesitation, Kathy rose and walked around to the other side of her desk and stood in front of Vicki.

"It's time we check and see if you remembered your instructions from yesterday," Vicki explained. "Take off all of your clothes."

With shaking hands, Kathy unbuttoned her blouse, and with a shrug of her shoulders, let it fall from her arms and placed it carefully on the desk in front of her. Her bra came next, followed by her skirt and then finally her panties. Kathy began to tremble slightly as she stood naked before Vicki's piercing gaze. Rising from her seat on the edge of the desk, Vicki slowly began to walk around Kathy, inspecting her body as a drill sergeant might in the military. She couldn't help but smirk when she noticed the marks remaining on Kathy's body from the punishment sessions yesterday. Faint red welts could be seen streaking her ass, tits and pussy.

Pulling the chair from yesterday into the centre of the room again, Vicki barked, "Assume the position slut."

Realizing that she meant for her to assume the same position as she had been placed in yesterday, Kathy climbed onto the chair, and hung her legs over the padded arms of the chair. Being forced to display herself in such a humiliating position again caused some strange sensations to arise within Kathy. She recognized the feelings of revulsion, but the others were a complete mystery to her. Her mind swam with possibilities, but in her confused state, she was unable to identify what they might be. Holding her ankles as she had been instructed previously, she waited for Vicki's next move.

Kneeling down in front of Kathy's spread pussy, Vicki brought her face close and began inspecting it for any trace hairs. 'Even Kathy's pussy was nearly perfect, ' Vicki thought to herself. It was even more evident now that all of the hair had been shaven off. Reaching out with both hands, Vicki pretended she was still inspecting the pussy as she pulled and prodded at Kathy's pussy lips. Spreading the ass cheeks apart, Vicki also made a show of inspecting Kathy's asshole for any stray hairs.

By now the scent emanating from Kathy's pussy was unmistakable. The combination of the humiliation and having a woman prodding at her pussy and asshole was causing her pussy to involuntarily react.

Feigning disgust, Vicki remarked, "Well look at this you fucking whore. Your cunt is fucking dripping juice and you've gotten my fingers soaking wet. You obviously must be a real slut to enjoy this."

Kathy's face and shoulders turned a crimson red at hearing this as she slowly shook her head no.

"Don't try and deny it you whore, the evidence is right here," Vicki barked, shoving her wet fingers under Kathy's nose.

Kathy tried desperately to move her nose away from Vicki's fingers, but met with little success. With a sinking feeling in her stomach, Kathy realized that what Vicki said was true. She could smell her own excitement on Vicki's fingers and could feel that familiar stirring in her loins. Kathy couldn't understand why her body was acting this way.

"Well, being such a fucking whore, you obviously need to cum again. Christ, you just can't get enough, can you?" Vicki asked. "Alright then. Your wish is granted." Grabbing a hold of one of the legs of the chair, Vicki pulled it around until Kathy and her spread pussy was facing her office door. Looking at her watch, Vicki muttered, "Let's see. It's 8:48am right now, and you have a meeting with Contracts scheduled for 9am. I guess you'd better get started, because you're not getting up from there until you've cum, and that door isn't locked."

"Oh my God," Kathy moaned with a mixture of shock and fear playing across her face. She realized that she had to perform again for Vicki and was now under pressure to cum quickly or else risk having the personnel from Contracts walking into her office while she was still openly masturbating herself.

Bringing her right hand away from her ankle, Kathy began aggressively rubbing her clit and pussy. With dismay she realized how right Vicki had been; her pussy was already soaking wet before she even touched it. Closing her eyes, she began to rub her clit as quickly as she could. The time pressure was so great and her concentration so hard, that Kathy found herself having a hard time overcoming those barriers and achieving orgasm. The more she tried, and failed, the more desperate she became.

With eyes closed, Kathy never saw Vicki approach and stand behind her. Reaching down, Vicki grabbed hold of each nipple between thumb and finger, and squeezing as hard as she could, simultaneously twisted and pulled the nipples straight up and away from the body. Eyes opening wide, and back attempting to arch as much as possible to alleviate the pain, Kathy howled in agony. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..." But despite the pain, Kathy's hand continued to rub her clit with lightening speed.

Releasing the nipples for several moments, Vicki watched in amazement Kathy's response. The pain actually seemed to egg Kathy on. Grabbing hold of her nipples, Vicki once again twisted and pulled on them as hard as she could. Anther scream erupted from Kathy, but the masturbation didn't stop. In fact, it only seemed to quicken the pace. Realizing this, Vicki began to cycle the pain to Kathy's nipples. Each time it was applied, Kathy would scream with pain but would then begin to grunt as she furiously rubbed her pussy anew.

Finally with a shriek, Kathy's entire body went rigid as her orgasm raced through her body. The juices flowed out of her now overstimulated pussy and soaked the padded seat cushion beneath her. Her head rolling side to side, Kathy began moaning in ecstasy. She couldn't understand it. Each subsequent orgasm seemed to be more powerful than the last.

After several more seconds, Kathy finally began to come around and quickly moved her hand away from her pussy when she realized she was still playing with it. Grabbing onto her ankle again, she hung her head in shame as she realized the wanton display she must have put on for her tormentor and the hidden video cameras.

"My, my, my. What an amazing show that was you dirty little whore," Vicki remarked. "It's 8:55am, you'd best get up and dressed quickly before your 9 o'clock appointment arrives." Unhooking her legs, Kathy scrambled up out of the chair and practically ran to her clothes on her desk. "Not those though," Vicki said as Kathy reached for her bra and panties. "Give me those. You'll not be wearing any underwear today."

"Please Ma'am. Can I wear my underwear?" Kathy asked in desperation.

"Are you questioning me, slut?" Vicki asked with an edge to her voice.

"No Ma'am. Here they are," as Kathy placed the bra and panties in Vicki's outstretched hand. Turning, Vicki placed the underwear set into Kathy's wastepaper basket next to the desk. With dismay, Kathy stepped into her skirt and after fastening it, pulled on her blouse and buttoned it up. No sooner had she got that done, and Vicki had pulled the chair over to the edge of the room, did her 9 o'clock appointment arrive.

Feeling very self-conscious about her still hard nipples poking through her blouse, the juices running down the inside of her thighs and the pervasive smell of sex in the air, Kathy desperately tried to regain her inner balance and take control of the meeting.


All too soon, 10am rolled around and everyone in the office headed down to the coffee room for morning break. Vicki, however, remained at her desk watching Kathy's door intently. Within seconds, it cracked open and Kathy's head peered out. Upon seeing the outer office area empty, she opened the door fully and began walking towards the public washroom. Only then did she actually notice Vicki seated behind her desk. Lowering her head further to hide the blush creeping up her neck, she quickened her pace as she walked past.

"Best hurry up slut, or I may have to send several people your way," Vicki called out as Kathy hurried past.

Turning back to her computer, she opened up the monitoring and recording program she had installed for the hidden surveillance system in the office. From there she was able to listen to and watch any feed and also record from any and all of the cameras. All 6 of the cameras installed in Kathy's office were automatically set to record and the files were stored in a hidden directory on her computer. She periodically checked the recorded files there and forwarded the ones she wanted to keep to her home computer. She then purged the unneeded ones in order to save space on the hard drives. Toggling the bathroom cameras she set them to record and then sat back in her chair to enjoy the coming show.

Moments later, the cameras showed Kathy hesitantly entering the bathroom. Once the door was closed behind her, she stopped and scanned the entire length of the bathroom for any occupants. She then slowly walked past each stall, crouching down to look under the door, checking for users in each one. When she reached the last one and realized that they were all empty, Kathy visibly heaved a sigh of relief before entering and locking the last stall door behind her.

Vicki switched the view to the camera mounted in the ceiling over Kathy's stall and watched with anticipation. In the beginning, she had done all of this out of revenge and spite, with the sole purpose being to humiliate and then ultimately to destroy Kathy's life. But after this morning's session, she found herself enjoying the situation and was even a tab bit turned on by it as well.

Kathy quickly stepped out of her skirt and removed her blouse, hanging both up on the back of the door, before sitting down on the toilet seat. The moment she was seated, Kathy's legs spread wide open giving the overhead camera a perfect view of her newly shaved pussy. With no hesitation now, and perhaps fueled a bit by desperation, Kathy's right hand dove down to her pussy and began rubbing quickly across her clit. Her head soon lolled back and her eyes fluttered closed as she began to concentrate on her efforts. Seemingly of its own volition, Kathy's left hand snaked up to her now heaving breasts and began to painfully pinch and pull at her own nipples. The angle of the camera was perfect for catching the flashes of pain in Kathy's face each time she brutally twisted and pulled on the nipples. The more she pinched, the quicker her hand seemed to move across her pussy.

Leaning forward in her chair, Vicki began watching Kathy's right hand intently. It had stopped its rubbing and now seemed to be grasping and pinching at the clit. It soon became obvious that she was pinching her clit and nipples at the same time, and then between pinches, rubbing her pussy furiously. A rhythm of pinches and rubbing soon developed which rapidly increased in tempo. Within a minute, she was panting like a dog and grunting through clenched teeth with every pinch.

Suddenly, Kathy's legs snapped closed with her right hand still buried in her pussy, and she lurched forward, practically burying her head between her knees. A low hissing sound could be heard as tremors rippled down her back, the muscles of her body tensed hard as a rock.

Vicki sat back in her chair, stunned, and excited, at the spectacle she had just witnessed. Even without someone standing over Kathy telling her what to do, she appears to crave the orgasms enough to self-administer the pain necessary to achieve them. Vicki could hardly believe that it has only been 2 days since Kathy's conditioning and training had begun. Two days of pain, humiliation, and 5 powerful orgasms, were quickly changing Kathy's behavior. Vicki knew that the more frequent and powerful the orgasms, the more Kathy would crave them and the lower she'd be willing to go to get them. She just never expected to have it start happening so quickly.

A moment later Vicki was startled out of her reverie by the sounds of footsteps approaching. Looking up, she could see Kathy walking quickly towards her office door.

Calling out Vicki ordered, "Come here slut."

With a startled look on her face, she quickly glanced around the room to see if anyone had heard Vicki.

Once she was standing before her, Vicki said, "Lift up the front of your skirt and show me that cunt of yours."

"But... it's... what if..." Kathy stammered, worried that someone might see her.

Raising an eyebrow, Vicki asked menacingly, "If I have to say it one more time, I will tie you over this desk right now and beat that ass of yours until it is black and blue. Is that clear?"

Nodding her head quickly, Kathy replied, "Yes Ma'am. Sorry Ma'am," and proceeded to lift the front of her skirt in the middle of her office.

Looking at it, Vicki could still see redness around the clit and lips where Kathy had been pinching at it. As well, her pussy and thighs were still wet with her juices and the familiar smell of sex was strong in the air.

"That'll do. Back to your office whore," Vicki said dismissing Kathy with a wave of her hand.

Letting her skirt fall and with a face as red as a tomato, Kathy made a beeline for her office, anxious to get back within its relative safety before anyone returned from their coffee break.


Time, for Kathy, was beginning to become a bit of a blur to her. It felt like only minutes had passed since she had returned from her humiliating experience in the bathroom, and now it was already 12 o'clock and Vicki would be on her way in soon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.