Big Sky - Cover

Big Sky

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A beautiful girl moves from Montana to California. She has affairs with two women and eventually marries. After six years she returns to Montana and falls in love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   School  

It was midMarch when the weather moderated. The snows began to melt.

Herb was a happy man. He had a loving girl who took good care of him.

Once a week Nancy drove into town to get groceries and other needs. She had seen a doctor to get her onto birth control pills. She bought three months worth. Having Herb as a lover made her a contented woman. He was really getting good in their escapades. He was a slow deliberate man who knew just how to satisfy all of her carnal desires. The owner of the small supermarket packed all of the groceries in the back of the pickup.

She drove back home feeling joyful that she was back in a familiar area and had a man to look after her. She didn't mind the cooking, cleaning, or doing the laundry. She went around humming as she did these chores.

The answering machine had a message on it when she arrived back to the house. It was from a Mrs. Meadows. Nancy recalled her back in high school as her math teacher. Curious, she dialed the number Mr.s Meadows had left.

"Hello."

"Mrs. Meadows," Nancy recalled her voice. "This is Nancy Kine."

"Oh, hello Nancy. Thanks for calling me back."

"What can I do for you?"

"Nancy, Mr. French is retiring this June and I was wondering if you might be available to teach his math class at junior high this fall."

"I'm sorry but I don't have a degree. I only spent three years at Stanford."

"In Montana you don't have to have a full degree. All you need is two years from a credited college and you can teach."

"I didn't know that."

"Well teachers are not beating a path to our door. So when I recently heard that you were back in the area, I thought I might call and ask."

"I'll have to ask Herb Wilson first."

"Are you married or engaged."

"I'm a widow. I am currently living here."

"Oh how terrible that your husband died. Was he a young man?"

"No," Nancy sighed. She felt a lump in her throat for Phil. "He was an older man and passed away from cancer."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Was that the reason you returned?"

"That wasn't the only reason but it was the main one."

"Are you and Herb engaged or married."

"All he has to do is ask me," Nancy replied.

"Can you prod him to ask you?" Mrs. Meadows asked.

"I think I will. Either way, I'll teach for you."

"How long has your husband been dead?"

"Almost two years," she felt a tear running down her cheek. Is it possible that I still love the old bugger, Nancy thought. She wiped away the tear with her hand.

"Can you come to the high school next week and fill out the form so we can check your grades at Stanford. I am the principal now."

"Of course, I can. By the way, congratulations on become the principal."

"Thank you. How about Tuesday at one?"

"That sounds fine. How's everything going with you?"

"Same old, same old," Mrs. Meadows laughed. "Jack and I have been married thirty years in September."

"Congratulations on that too."

They chatted about their personal things for about five minutes and rang off.

It was time to start Herb's supper.


When Herb came in he was excited. He lost only eight head of cattle during the brutal winter. Nancy had left some of the canned goods for him to place on the upper shelves. He estimated that it would be a month or so when the calves would be dropping out of their mothers' womb into the bewildering new world.

"They were having their nightly dinner when Nancy brought up the subject of being offered to teach at the middle school. Mr. French was retiring and Mrs.

Meadows called offering her the job.

"Are you taking it?"

"I'll start in the fall but I'm going to have to find a place to stay."

Herb gave Nancy a look of shock. "Y-you can stay here."

"I'm sorry Herb, I would only stay with you as man and wife!" Nancy replied.

"You would marry me?" Herb's face looked at her in complete shock.

"Do you want to marry me?" Nancy knew she was giving him a hard time but she felt like playing the game.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.