Big Sky - Cover

Big Sky

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A beautiful girl moves from Montana to California. She has affairs with two women and eventually marries. After six years she returns to Montana and falls in love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   School  

Nancy awoke to a awful odor. She knew what it was right away. Shit!

She turned over in the bed and knew immediately that Phil had died in his sleep. She hurried called 911 then ran to put on panties and a silk robe of emerald green. She didn't know or care at that time that her hair was a mess. She wept for losing her husband. Though she never formally changed her name, many of the documents showed her name was Slyers, not Kine.

"You were married?" a policeman asked her.

She nodded, "For almost a year."

"Do you know in what manner he died of?"

"He had pancreatic cancer. They gave him six months to a year. I guess the doctors were right," Nancy kept wiping away tears pouring down her cheeks with her hand even though she had a hanky in her other hand.

"You know we have to perform an autopsy on him."

She nodded.

They had Phil's body in a bag carrying him out of the apartment. The cop stayed still asking questions. Nancy was patient and answered them all. She had to make plans for his funeral. Actually Phil had told her that he wanted his remains to be cremated.


Ellensburg was a relief for the both of them. They weren't sure if they had crossed the Columbia River Gorge yet but they knew that they were about halfway across the state. Since the snow was causing whiteout conditions, the people at the terminal said that the State Police had closed the roads from Ellensburg to the Montana border. Nancy and Irma found a room at the Kelly Inn and walked down the three blocks both feeling exhausted. They checked in, found their room, tossed everything on the bed and went to their restaurant.

They were surprised that they found it to be very nice but not too many people. They seated themselves in a booth and soon a waitress brought them two glasses of water. They both had white wine. Perusing the menu Nancy saw the place served breakfast 24/7. She opted for that while Irma was thinking about the stuffed pork chops.

"If it's edible I'm going to like it," Irma smirked.

Nancy gave her a tired smile and took a sip of her wine. It wasn't the best she ever had but it hit the spot. "I want to take a long hot shower then get as much sleep as I can."

"I'm with you," Irma replied.

"I can't remember when I was so hungry."

The meal gave her renewed energy but she was still very tired. After they returned to their room, Nancy took a long hot shower. She felt almost human when she got out to make a collect call to Herb, Irma was taking her shower.

"Hi Nancy," he said after accepting the call.

"I'm sorry but I'm short on cash right now so I had to make it collect."

"Don't worry about it," he said. Nancy felt she could see his smile. We was a good looking man. In high school he was a hunk. A shy hunk.

"I'm going to be late a day or two. I'm in Ellensburg sharing a room with a lady I met in Seattle. It is snowing like crazy. It is a white out and the State Police I-90/94 to the Montana border."

"I know," Herb said. "I've been watching the storm coming our way. I'll head into Missoula Wednesday. I have a pal who can put me up for a day or two."

"I hope to be there as soon as possible."

"I'll wait." Herb assured Nancy.

"You're a good man, Herb. I'm going to need a long rest. Thanks again."

"No, I thank you. It's pretty miserable to pass the winter without someone to talk to."

"Well, this is costing you money so I'd better ring off. See you soon," Nancy felt a lot better talking to him.

"Bye Nancy," he said.


After Phil's death, Nancy took up smoking again. She asked for and received her old job at Hooters back. She took off her wedding ring and stored it in one of her little velvet bag with other jewelry she had accumulated over the years.

She didn't want to lose it. She cried when she took it off her finger.

Being back to worked was a doubled-edged sword. The job took up a lot of her time and stamina but she still had to fight off uninvited remarks of her body.

Even though she lived a block away, she escaped in her car parked in back of the eatery. At home she watched television most of the time from a satellite dish that Phil had subscribed too. She viewed the programs or movies until she couldn't keep her eyes open. She often fell asleep with the television still going which would wake her up during midmorning.

She missed Phil Slyers. Everyday at eleven-thirty she would look at the door hoping he would walk in. Nancy would give her usual sigh and go on waiting on the customers at her station. Her bright smile on her face didn't show how broken up she was with all of this. Phil was now a pile of ashes sitting on the mantle piece of the livingroom and wouldn't sit at any of her tables again. She almost cried when she thought of this. She cried for Fawn and Erin but that was quickly overcome. However with Phil, it was totally different. She had read his goodbye note written a few weeks before he died but it didnt help her. Nancy had been cleaning out his drawers to send his clothes to the Salvation Army when she found it. She cried the whole day thinking of him. So short of a time with him and yet so profound of an effect upon her life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.