Big Sky
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A beautiful girl moves from Montana to California. She has affairs with two women and eventually marries. After six years she returns to Montana and falls in love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   School  

Nancy and Irma chatted away in very low voices so no one could hear them.

They traded life stories. Once they got to the Cascades the bus started to inch its way up the mountain of I-90/94. It was snowing outside and each mile up the incline it seemed to be snowing harder. Nancy shared a granola bar with Irma.

"Might as well break this out," Irma said in dark, pulling out a bottle of wine and two plastic cups. She poured each a half and put the cap back on the neck of the bottle.

"Thank you," Nancy sipped it. She felt the warmth his her almost empty stomach and it soothed her. "I can't drink too much. It makes me tipsy and I get silly when I do."

"Get silly," Irma laughed. She leaned toward Nancy and kissed her mouth.

She accepted Irma's tongue into her own and felt wetness in her panties almost instantly.

"I'm not silly yet," Nancy pulled Irma's head back to her and gave her a passionate kiss. "I don't need to be silly to do this."

Nancy felt Irma's soft hand on her breast. Even with a sweatshirt and bra, it warmed her tit as the older woman continued to mash it gently. The feel was familiar like Fawn's. Erin's touched was womanly but much harder.


Nancy gave her body to Phil almost every night for the next month. Once when she had her period, she felt so horny that she persuaded him to give her anal. She had bought some KY Jelly in a tube and squeezed it up her rectum then instructed Phil to go slow and stop when she told him. The first time was a disaster. Phil shot his seed into her half way up. After she cleaned herself out, she put more KY up there and they tried again. Phil wasn't that large so they took it quicker. Once he was in her, she told him to fuck her ass slowly until she told him go faster. His hand was on her hips when she told him to put a finger on her clit. He did and a massive orgasm shook her to the core. He kept up until he became too weak to continue. She managed to get him in bed on his back without him slipping out. Then she began at her own pace. When he finally came, Nancy had another large orgasm. She let him stay there until he softened and slipped out. She turned to kiss him and found he had fallen asleep.

Despite feeling a little sore, Nancy drove Phil to his doctor. They had taken a shower together, cleaning each other off, ate a light breakfast of cold cereal with a banana and dressed.

Phil came out of the doctor's office looking embarrassed. It wasn't until they were in the car when he told her that the doctor noticed how red his penis was from their previous night. "He asked me if we had relations," he said still blushing.

"What did he say," Nancy giggled.

"He said to keep going until I can't do it anymore."

"Well, it's doctor's orders," Nancy laughed, almost running a red light.

Phil chuckled with her.

"When this red curse is over, I will have to give you Nancy's special therapy treatments," she smiled at him.

"I guess we have a green light on this until I'm too weak to do it any longer. Oh, I have an appointment with my lawyer on Wednesday."

"What for?"

"I'm leaving you everything I own. I have about seventy thousand in the bank plus my baseball card selection with be yours."

"Oh, Honey, I don't want your money," her voice felt sad.

"Who is going to get it? It's either you or the State of California. And I don't want to leave it to those thieves."

Nancy didn't have an answer for this so she kept quiet. She truely didn't his money or his baseball cards. She wanted to keep his alive as long she could.


"The best thing you two can do is get married," Norm Bates his lawyer advised. Bates had been taking a good natured ribbing from all his friends and colleagues ever since Pshyco was released. He was an older man.

"That would be fine," Nancy agreed.

"Would you marry me?" Phil looked astounded.

"Honey, I would marry you for love not for your silly baseball cards."

"You love me?"

"Lets just say I am very fond of you. Who knows, I've never loved anyone before," she lied, not telling him of her lesbian lovers. "It may be fondness or indigestion."

Bates roared out laughing. It was plain to see that she wasn't a gold digger in his view. Nancy's laugh followed and finally Phil. "I can amend the will just to keep everything air tight."


Three days later Nancy Kine married Phil Sylers before a judge at City Hall. He slipped a gold ring on her finger and they gave each other a chaste kiss.

"I'm not strong enough to carry you over the threshhold," Phil said.

"I'm not big enough to carry you either so why don't we just walk into our apartment, get in bed and make love," Nancy suggested.

"That's fine with me," Phil grinned.

Their honeymoon lasted three days then he had to return for a followup with the doctor. Then go over to Bates office to sign the amended will.

After a rushed morning, Phil was so much in pain and tired that Nancy gave him his morphine and slid her nude body to his for a nice nap. That night he felt strong enough to take her to the Chinese restaurant.

They didn't have sex that night because Phil's pain was flaring up. There were days he was doubled over and others he felt none at all. Nancy was attentive to his every need. If they had a spat over his medical condition, sometimes she showed him the wedding ring he slipped on her finger, and scold him that she was looking after his own good.

"How do they taste?" Nancy asked as they ate the tacos she made for dinner.

"Not bad, in fact they're pretty good," Phil stuffed his mouth with one taco and reached for another. Nancy had made fifteen of them knowing that she could pop them into the microwave for a moment to get them hot again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.