Big Sky - Cover

Big Sky

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A beautiful girl moves from Montana to California. She has affairs with two women and eventually marries. After six years she returns to Montana and falls in love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   School  

Two years passed when Nancy received devastating news. Erin received a big promotion and had to move to Denver. She wanted to accompany her but still had a year left in school and transferring there would cause a great inconvenience for her. Erin offered to refuse the promotion but she told her not to. It would be too selfish of her to be a barrier for Erin's rising career. Nancy told her she would stay in the flat where we lived and if she were ever in the area, to let her know.

The last night before leaving, the girls had a sex marathon. They dinner at the Chinese place then went back home. By six in the evening both her naked and making love. Erin peeled a banana, broke it in half, then slid the piece up Nancy's pussy then putting the other in hers. They then kissed with tongues swirling about their mouths and humping on their lover's leg. In the meantime both were using their vaginal muscles to mash the fruit to a pulp. By humping, they had several orgasms. The banana stopped Nancy from squirting so all her cum was still up her waiting to be flushed. At that point they went into a sixty-nine to eat the fruit full of the other's juices and cum. Then Nancy felt another orgasm arising. Her whole body flushed then she realised her cum squirting in Erin's mouth. Nancy went limp and temporarily passed out. She came to a few minutes later listening to Erin's laughter.

"What's so funny?" Nancy asked, still feeling the aftermath of her orgasm.

"I got the ultimate cum from you," Erin said, still laughing.

"What do you mean?"

"When I ate the banana, all your juices and cum, your recent orgasm went right into my mouth. It tasted real strange then I realized that you also pissed in my mouth and I didn't notice it until the aftertaste that your cum was mixed with your urine."

"Oh! I'm so sorry, darling."

"Don't be. That's the most awesome orgasm I've ever given to any girl. It was really wonderful," Erin grinned. "They say if you can get a girl to lose control of her bladder while having sex, you've given her the greatest climax ever.

You've made me proud tonight."

"I did have to pee but now I don't," Nancy admitted.

"What a send off!" Erin giggled then went to the bathroom to pee. When she returned, she found that Nancy was asleep. She spooned her and fell into a slumber herself. The next morning Erin climbed into her new Range Rover with all her stuff packed into a U-Haul, with a peck of the lips she took off for Denver. Nancy stood there watching her second love leave with tears in her eyes. She had two girls she loved and had loved her back. Now she had no one. She returned to the apartment, locked the door, and wept bitterly. It was like when Fawn left her."


The bus pulled into Seattle early the next morning. Nancy was first off. She raced to the bathroom to go both ways. When she finished she washed up then walked back to the bus to claim her things. This was the final stop for this vehicle and she had to catch another in an hour. She dragged her meager belongings into a restaurant and found a recently abandoned booth. She claimed it and sat down. It would be another day to Missoula then to Herb's place where she could crash for a while.

Nancy sat down and soon a busboy cleaned off the dirty disheds and wiped the table clean. A middle-aged waitress came over for her order. She had eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, toast, and milk. Then she sat looking around the place. Nancy'a eyes fell upon a woman eyeing her. Many men did too. But it was the woman that fascinated her. She got up and walked over to join her.

"Hi, mind if I join you?"

"No, go right ahead," Nancy smiled.

"My name is Irma," she introduced herself.

"Nancy!"

"Where are you headed?" Irma asked with a slight accent.

"Missoula, Montana."

"Really? I'm going through there. I'm headed to Bismarck. What bus do you have?"

"Uhhhh... sixteen."

"Same here," she smiled. Nancy estimated Irma to be in her late thirties or early forties. She was still attractive with brown hair and brown eyes. Only the crows feet on the side of her eyes told her of her age.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.