Big Sky - Cover

Big Sky

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A beautiful girl moves from Montana to California. She has affairs with two women and eventually marries. After six years she returns to Montana and falls in love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   School  

Since neither girl had any classes together they could get to their apartment room to do their homework until the other came in. Sometimes it was just a kiss and they were out the door for dinner. They often ate the meals at their dorm dining room which was nothing but a glorified caferteria. Fawn usually had fruits or salads while Nancy ate the meat and potatoes. However Fawn loved Mexican fare while Nancy liked Chinese.


The bus pulled into Salem, Oregon early the next morning. The taste in Nancy's mouth felt like a sewer. When she got off, the cold air hit her chilling her body.

She ran into the ladies room to brush her teeth and hair. She washed her face in warm water then looked at herself in the mirror. 'What a mess, ' she thought. She reached into her bag and pulled out a sweatshirt the Stanford Cardinals fading logo on it. At the restaurant, she had oatmeal with 2% milk and toast with jam. At least it was filling. She bought another Snickers bar and a bottled water. She climbed aboard the bus and sat down. On her way out to the bus, she bought the new edition of Vogue magazine. 'Ten ways to seduce your man' was the main article.

She thought of Fawn as she used hundreds of ways to seduce her. A big black woman got on and settled right next to her. She gave Nancy a friendly smile causing her to return the smile. They began to chat which made the trip go even faster until they reached Portland which was Edna's stop. Once the bus started up, she put the pillow to the window to take a nap until their next stop in Seattle.


When Fawn left Stanford after the first semester, Nancy's heart felt broken. She was not only her friend but lover as well. Except for their periods, they ravaged each other nightly and almost all day on weekends. Although Nancy had no real problems with school, Fawn barely passed her subjects so she decided to return to San Francisco where Delores promised her a job and a place to stay.

She awoke on Christmas Day with a note telling her that she loved her but couldn't keep up in college. Nancy cried for days. Barely eating, but drinking wine to help her forget. But all the drink did was make her more depressed and with morning hangovers as well.

So Nancy settled down to finish out the year. Her grades were great but her heart wasn't in it. She ended up with a A- average. She had all the intentions of returning after the summer but she had to find a place to live. She went to the lesbian bar about two weeks before the end of the spring session. She sat in the smoky bar waiting to be approached. She had her long blonde hair in a pony tail that fell down to the small of her back. A white halter top with no bra and tight jeans with white sneakers.

"Hi," a beautiful redhead with a pony tail sat beside her.

"Hi," Nancy smiled. She took a sip of her white wine.

"Come here often?"

"Now and then."

"I'm Erin McGregor."

"Nancy Kine," she shook Erin's proffered hand.

"Do you go to school here?"

"Yeah, I'm finishing up my freshman year."

"I just graduated. I'm going for a job interview next week."

"Congratulations!" Nancy smiled. "Where are you interviewing at?"

"Right here in town. If I get the job as an accountant I'll start off making forty thousand a year."

"Wow! That's good money."

"Did anyone tell you that you're beautiful?"

"A couple of times," Nancy grinned.

"Well you are." Erin grinned in return.

"I think you are beautiful too, I have a weakness for green-eyed redheads," she giggled. She was truely as lovely as Nancy said.

"You've got green eyes too."

"I know."

"Do you wanna dance?" Erin smiled.

"With you? Absolutely!"

Erin led Nancy to the dance floor. It was a slow number as Erin put her arms about her waist. Nancy circled her arms about the tall girl's neck. In seconds they were in a close embrace. Fawn had danced with her many times so she just let the redhead lead. Soon Erin bent over slightly and put her cheek on Nancy's.

Both felt the heat from the other's body. Nancy felt her panties getting damp. It had been since Fawn had left that she felt this way. She hadn't even felt the need to masturbate because of Fawn's departure. Sexually, these last six months Nancy felt dead inside. Erin was changing all of that.

"Getting hot in here," Erin stated.

"I like it," Nancy smiled, melting into her dance partner's body.

"Are you gay?" Erin asked.

"I can't honestly say."

"What does that mean?"

"I had an affair until last December then she quit school. It was very nice. I have never been with a guy."

"You've never kissed a man?"

"I did a couple of times but comparing the two, women are definately the better kissers and lovers. I've never slept with a male before."

"You're shittin' me."

"No, I was very sheltered all my life. My parents were real religious. Nothing like the Bible says but they were really on the fringes of madness. I wasn't allowed to date until my senior year in high school then I had a strict curfew."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.