Big Sky - Cover

Big Sky

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A beautiful girl moves from Montana to California. She has affairs with two women and eventually marries. After six years she returns to Montana and falls in love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   School  

Fawn got two tickets to Stanford's opening football game. They were playing Nevada which wouldn't be league game. The two beauties were hit on by dozens of guys in their walk to the stadium. They ignored them all. Their first week of school had gone well and this was their first time out since they went to Arby's. Fawn's family were well to do so she paid for most things unless Nancy insisted. Nancy had to tell Fawn how the game was progressing since she didn't know the rules except for touchdowns.

Nevada put up a good fight but Stanford won anyway.

That night they went to a lesbian bar. Nancy got tipsy on wine and lost all her inhibitions about dancing with other females. Fawn danced with her many times but other girls asked her too. One had her arms about Nancy's waist while she had her arms about the neck of the other girl. She was so out of it, she couldn't recall her name. Only that she smelled good and aroused her to the point that Nancy allowed her to be kissed.

Fawn rescued her and led her out to a cab. Both were on the inebriated side so Nancy left her car in the bar's lot.

Back in their room, they giggled over nothing at all. Fawn slowly unbuttoned Nancy's blouse as they continued to giggle.

"I can undress myself," Nancy laughed.

"I wanna do it, you can undress me," Fawn chuckled.

"How far are you going to go?"

"Until we're completely in the raw."

"I hafta tell you, my pussy is all wet," Nancy confessed. "My panties are soaked."

"The better to eat you, my dear," Fawn said gruffly like the big bad wolf.

"Oh," Nancy found that funny and laughed. "I've never been drunk before. Am I going to have a hangover?"

"Yes, and so am I," Fawn knelt to remove her panties. They were sopping wet just like Nancy told her. She put them to her nose to smell her sex. It was like a potent aphrodisiac. Fawn could feel her pussy getting as wet as this tiny beautiful blonde was. "I love the taste," she said to Nancy.

"Do I really taste good?" she giggled.

"Best ever," Fawn hurried to get nude too.

"No fair," Nancy complained. "I was supposed to undress you."

"Another time," Fawn flipped off the light, made sure the door was locked, then led Nancy to her bed. "Spread your legs a little more."

Nancy complied. Fawn started licking her pussy. Nancy's body automatically jerked as she felt the wet tongue poke into her vagina. The room was spinning while the other girl continued her probing.

"Damn, you've got a clit almost like a guy's prick," Fawn was amazed as it came out of its shielded flesh. It had to be almost two inches long fully erected. She ran her tongue about it when her face was sprayed by Nancy's squirting orgasm. "Oh shit, a squirter too. I'm in heaven," she laughed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.