Big Sky - Cover

Big Sky

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A beautiful girl moves from Montana to California. She has affairs with two women and eventually marries. After six years she returns to Montana and falls in love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   School  

Nancy slept until the bus stopped four hours later. They were at a truck plaza on I-5. The driver announced that it was for forty-five minutes and advised them to get dinner since it wouldn't stop until late at night. Nancy got off to go to the bathroom. She had a burger, fries and a coke. When she paid the bill at the register she grabbed a Snickers bar just in case she became hungry for later.

She settled back into her seat and put the pillow to the window once more. She closed her eyes to rest once again. Nancy thought back from the moment she left home for Stanford leaving her strict parents behind her. She drove her 1989 Toyota Camry to California feeling free for the first time in her life. Her parents being religious zealots, her first stop to fill her tank, she bought a pack of cigarettes. Lighting up, Nancy took off feeling like she was a bird who had been caged then was able to fly out the little door and out of the house.

The feeling of being stifled lifted as she listened to the local rock stations at full blast. It was a refreshing change from the somber music her mother always had on. Not that she disliked Wagner and the other composers, this was a difference that she felt the freedom of leaving a depressing home.

Her parents were overly strict with her but she was never abused mentally or physically.

She felt like she were claustrophobic in that house. Even when she masturbated, she had to practically gag herself from being heard by her mother. Being one of the prettiest girls in high school, she wasn't permitted to date until her senior year. "I'm not allowed to date," was her answer to all those who asked. She felt left out when she heard the other girls at lunch telling of their nights out with their boyfriends. The necking, petting and even some of them were bold enough to say they were fucked by some guys. The only thing she ever had up her vagina was her fingers or a large carrot. She was still a virgin but had torn her hymen one night with a vegetable.

Upon her arrival at Stanford, she registered, was assigned a room in the womens dorm, then took off to buy some things she needed. She spent over four hundred dollars on just things she would need. Towels, washrags, linens, a special pillow, comforter, soap, and all kinds of makeup. Upon arrival at the dorm, Nancy realized that she was so early that almost all the women in the housing hadn't arrived yet. Tired, she made her bed, took a shower, threw on an oversized t-shirt and took a nap. The nap lasted until 4am. She woke up feeling hungry. She ate a granola bar then went back to bed. It was still dark so Nancy reached between her legs probing her pussy thinking of her ex-boyfriend Dave. She fantasized that he was between her legs with a huge cock just about to enter her when she felt her orgasm build. Breathing deeply, she came without a sound. She knew she had to keep silent back home and she was doing the same now. Her body thrashed as she felt wave after wave flowing through her. She was a squirter so she got her new sheets soaked from her cum. She laid their glowing in the aftermath of a great orgasm.

She could smell her discharges and it tranquilized her. Presently, Nancy fell back to sleep feeling her wetness on her legs.


After seeing her counselor about her class schedule, she returned to the dorm and met her roommate moving into their cubicle. Her name was Fawn Miller. A stunningly beautiful brunette who looked like she should be a supermodel instead of a student.

Nancy thought she liked guys, but Fawn's sensuality and movements made her think that if she ever made a move on her, she couldn't resist. She had her straight hair falling half way to her back, crystal blue eyes, small but pert breasts, nice butt, and lush lips.

"I'm Nancy Kine," she held her hand out to the tall sylph.

"I'm Fawn Miller, so you're my roomie?"

"I guess so. I hope we get along because I doubt if I can move out now that I have all my stuff the way I want it."

"Oh, we'll get along just fine," Fawn smiled. "Just to let you know upfront, I'm a les. You don't have worry, Sweetie. I don't force myself on girls who aren't into that kind of thing."

"Does your parents know of your... um... choice." Nancy's greens eyes were widened by the shock that Fawn so openly expressed her sexual preference.

"Mom does and told me to have fun. My father would kill me if he knew."

"My parents would kill me if I had a boyfriend or a girl friend. They're kinda religious and thinks having sex of any kind outside of marriage is a one way ticket to hell."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.