Take My Wife, Please - Cover

Take My Wife, Please

Copyright© 2006 by Alden Bradley

Part 3

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3 - Our game of imagination to stimulate our sex lives develops into reality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   First  

We all cleaned up after the first round of our new sexual experiment. Dawn and I collected chips, dips and cheeses to snack on while the men made drinks. All of us sat comfortably in the den, naked and chatting, munching, drinking, and generally recharging. For a while, the video ran in the background virtually unnoticed.

"Oh, crap," Dawn muttered. "I'm getting crumbs on my tits."

"I'm sure you'll find someone willing to lick them off," my husband snickered.

"Is that a proposition?" Dawn sneered, "Or, are you just making noise?"

I felt a little flush flow through me as Steven maneuvered around and began to lick at the firm flesh of Dawn's breasts.

"That's going to lead to something," Larry whispered in my ear.

"So will that," I murmured back to him.

"What?" he asked.

"Whispering in my ear like that. The only thing that starts my motor faster is kisses on my neck," I told him.

Larry was a good kisser. I found that out as he planted about a million of little puckers along the left side of my neck.

"You've got to stop that," I told him, crossing my legs at the ankles and squeezing my thighs in an effort to control the warm feeling spreading in my pussy.

"Now that I know where the magic switch is," he mumbled between his tiny assaults on my neck, "you don't expect me to forget it, do you?"

I groaned as I lay back on the lush carpet, spreading my legs for him. I reached for his heavy balls and cradled them in my hand as Larry followed my descent to the floor, continuing to lick and suck at my neck. I could feel the power returning to his meaty cock as it swelled under my hand.

"You're going to fuck me, again, aren't you?" I asked, my breath labored under the attack of my own libido swelling in parallel to the growth of Larry's cock.

"I am," he stated simply. He rolled his body atop mine, never relenting in his kissing of my highly sensitized neck.

I drew him toward me, my hand clutching his now firm cock toward the damp slit between my legs. I smeared the rubbery head with my juices, guiding it up and down in the ooze between the lips of my soaking pussy. My body jerked as his member made contact with my engorged clit, and I pushed it quickly back down toward my wanting opening.

"If you're going to fuck me, put it in me now," I urged him in a whisper.

Larry drew away from me, supporting himself on his arms, his eyes looking into mine. He watched my face intently as he slid his cock deep inside me. I felt him ease in, splitting the labia and stretching me as his meat lodged in my depths.

"You like that," he said, softly. "You like the way I feel sliding into you."

"Yes," I whispered in acknowledgement. "You fill me up. I love the way it feels."

"Your eyes glassed over and your face had a look of determination," he told me.

"You're fucking me," I murmured. "I wanted you inside me. I want you to fit. I want you to feel as good as I do with your cock inside me."

Larry smiled. "I feel like I'm inside a warm, velvet envelope, caressing me on all sides, like I fit perfectly."

I intentionally squeezed myself on him.

"Now, Larry," I ordered him. "Please fuck me now."

Larry withdrew halfway and then eased himself back in. The electric shocks fired off along the whole length of my tunnel as I felt his member rub along its length. I groaned with the feeling, closing my eyes as the sensation overcame me.

"No," Larry said. "Open your eyes. I want to watch your face as I make you come."

I opened my eyes and looked into his face, stern and set with his exertion. I raised my hips to meet his next thrust and we establish as slow, deep pattern of penetration and withdrawal.

"That is exquisite," I told him. "I don't think I'll ever get enough of that."

"You have to tell me when you're coming," Larry directed.

"You'll know," I whispered. "You'll be able to feel it."

"I know," he said, "but I want to hear you admit it. I want to hear you tell me."

I lay there, feeling him slide through my essence, his rhythm inexorable, constant, inevitable, and inescapable. Each time he drove into me, I raised my hips to meet him, encouraging him and positioning myself to accept his deepest thrust.

"I love the fucking you're giving me," I whispered to him. "No wonder Dawn loves you so much."

The mention of her name caused us both to look across the room at our spouses. Dawn had positioned herself sitting on the edge of our easy chair. My Steven was kneeling in front of her. Dawn had her hands wrapped around his head as she arched her back to allow him access to her breasts. He continued to suck on them as one of his hands probed, manipulated and stroked her pussy. The other was occupied on his own engorged meat, sliding up and down it.

"Lay down," Dawn ordered, her voice husky with desire. "I'm going to fuck you."

Dutifully, Steven lay on his back, his head not three inches from mine. In seconds Dawn knelt across his chest, then slid herself backwards until she made contact with his cock. She grasped it and shoved herself farther down until my husband was buried inside her.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned. "God, I love that hot cock inside me."

Steven and I, both lying on our backs, our heads inches apart, looked at one another. Steven smiled at me.

"You're beautiful when you're getting fucked," he said.

"If feels so good," I managed to get out as the sensations within me began to build. "He has a very nice cock."

"I'm glad you're having fun," my husband said.

"Oh, yes," I murmured. "Fun and more. You, too!"

I turned my attention back to Larry.

"Keep fucking me, Larry," I ordered. "It's happening. I'm going to come!"

"Tell me when," Larry grunted, his exertion making him breathless.

"Soon," I moaned. "I can feel it coming on! Don't stop. Fuck me! Oh, yes! Now!" I screamed as I felt the contractions pulse through my lower quarters.

"Yes!" I cried, "Oh, yes! Fuck me! Oh, yes! Please!"

I felt pressure on my right hand and looked over at my husband. His eyes were fixed on me, his hand gripping mine as my climax washed over me. My hips bucked against the pressure of Larry's driving cock. I just wanted to weep with the joy of the moment, my husband watching as my insides clamped and released on this marvelous cock, his hand holding mine as our friend made me come. I felt absolutely flushed with love and tenderness for this marvelous man who allowed me the wondrous feelings I was experiencing.

Larry was not done with me, yet. With my heart full of the overwhelming feelings of safety, security, and joy, Larry continued to drive into me, sweeping me from the conclusion of one orgasm into the beginnings of yet another. I looked away from Steven to see Larry smiling broadly. His eyes were locked on those of his wife who was seated firmly and comfortably on my husband, with his cock buried deeply inside her. His hips beat against me, shoving his hardness in and out of my quivering dampness.

She looked on at her husband and me, her hips twitching occasionally on Steven's hardness while Larry continued to pound into me. His eyes shone brightly and his nostrils flared with the exertion. The rate of his thrusts increased and I moaned with the glorious feeling as my next orgasm swelled in the background. Larry's pace quickened and I knew he was nearing an explosion of his man-juice inside me.

"Come deep inside me, Larry," I urged him. "Spray your come deep inside. I want to feel your hot juice deep in my belly."

Larry grunted, shifted his arms a bit and drove himself onward with ever increasing speed and determination.

"Yes, Larry!" I cried, the orgasm cresting over me. "Come for me. Come inside me! Do it now, Larry! Shoot your cream inside me!"

Larry pushed his hips to the fullest extent, planting his cock in my deepest recesses. I felt the shaft swell as he held me there. My own clamping and releasing did not slacken, but milked the hot semen from his throbbing member. Larry groaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear in a grunt of celebration and victory. I could feel the splash of his come bathing my insides, hot spurts and a warm bath of his essence.

I screamed! "Oh, fuck! Oh, yes! I'm coming, too! Fuck, yes!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.