POW (Prisoner Of The Widows) - Cover

POW (Prisoner Of The Widows)

Copyright© 2006 by Joe J

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Warthog pilot Nick Pappas is shot down over the Syrian Desert in Western Iraq. He is taken prisoner by the four widows of an Iraqi farmer. The widows need labor on their desert farm and Allah has just dropped one from the sky. But their plans for Nick soon change, as the lonely widows and their teenage daughters become captivated with their handsome captive.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Harem  

I woke up to the pleasant sensation of two women pressed tight against me, one on each side. Adara was curled up with her butt against my hip, while Tahani was on the other side of me, draped halfway across my chest. Fatima was on the other side of Tahani, facing away from us. Tahani had her hand inside my boxers, her long slender fingers wrapped around my morning wood. When I moved my head and kissed her forehead, she gasped and snatched her hand out of my shorts.

"I'm sorry, Neeko, I did not mean to wake you," she whispered.

"It is not a problem, Tahani, your hand felt very good, but if you continue we will have an audience when I ravish your nubile sexy body," I whispered back.

She shivered, but didn't say anything. I lay there holding her until nature called. It was a trick sliding off the foot of the pallet but I managed it without awaking Fatima or Adara. I went upstairs and took care of my morning routine. When I went back downstairs to finish dressing, all three wives were up and stirring around. They had already stacked the pallets in a corner and straightened up the room. I gave each of them a good-morning hug and patted Tahani on the ass just for a little revenge. She blushed scarlet, as Adara giggled at her.

"Neeko, some strange sounds were coming from your harem room last night," Adara said playfully.

"Yes, your mother was very vocal when she made her points as we talked."

That cracked all three of them up. I wasn't paying them much attention though, because I was stuck on the harem room idea. It appeared that my former cell was going to continue to be where my wives and I made love, because it had a door for privacy. If that was the case, I wanted it to be a real purdah (residence of the royal harem). Maybe we could fix it up and find a bigger mattress for the floor. I would run the idea by Basheera this morning before they headed to town.

I brought the idea of a purdah up at breakfast. All of my wives perked up at the mention of a very nice room for our lovemaking. Even Zahrah looked intrigued, and she never seemed that interested in anything.

"So, Neeko, you want to be a sultan, do you," Jamilah teased.

I shook my head. "No, I'm already richer than a Sultan because my wives are so beautiful."

Hey, heartfelt compliments are never corny to women; I received seven very sweet kisses to prove it. Basheera said they would shop for accoutrements for the small room and decorate it before I spent the night with Kalila. The excited women shot out of the house shortly after seven. Well, five of them shot out of the house, Tahani and Adara stayed home with me.

That day was my introduction to the art of shoveling chicken manure. I had heard that chicken manure was rich in nitrogen and made an excellent natural fertilizer. What a fun job that is; it sure brought Sultan Nick back to reality. As soon as I slipped the shovel under the pile of guano it stirred up an overwhelming stench. I instantly understood all those references to chicken-shit jobs. I stuck with it though, shoveling the manure into a wheelbarrow and spreading it on a new garden I'd tilled yesterday. Tahani helped me out by bringing me a bandana soaked in water to tie across my face. I looked as if I was ready to rob a stagecoach, but it worked fairly well to block out the stink.

After spreading all the manure that had accumulated under the roost in the chicken house, I brought out the tiller and tilled the crap into the soil. I finished right before noon and headed for the house. I needed a shower in the worst way. I policed up Tahani and Adara on my way to the house. They had been busy transplanting jalapeno pepper seedlings from the containers we grew them in to some beds I prepared among the melon vines. I had heard that peppers grown in an arid climate developed a lot of heat, and I loved spicy foods. To my surprise, the women told me that I would find a ready market for them in town. Man, if that were the case, I was going to find a source of habanero seeds and give the townspeople something to talk about.

I was just starting to turn on the shower when Tahani and Adara both came into the bathroom. You could have knocked me over with a feather when they stripped and joined me under the water. They both giggled as Adara soaped up a rag and washed my back, while Tahani's soapy hands grabbed my Johnson.

"Neeko, we have a question for you," Tahani said.

I looked at her, my eyebrow cocked.

"We wondered if you would mind if we share you on our nights with you? If we could do that, we would get twice as much time together with you."

"Do you think you would feel comfortable while I was with the other of you?" I asked in reply.

"Why would we feel uncomfortable? We know you do the same with your other wives; it is your duty as husband. Being in the same room would not be much different than being outside like we were last night when Jamilah was screaming like a dervish."

I looked over at Adara when Tahani said that. Adara gave me a wide-eyed nod of concurrence.

"I would not like to be in the same room with every wife, but with Tahani I would not mind. I think Tahani and I think about things differently than the other women right now, because for us, everything is so new and exciting."

I had no objections to their plan, but I thought a little test was in order first.

"If you are both sure, then I agree. As a matter of fact, why don't we start now, since we have the house to ourselves?"

If I thought that pushing them would end their bravado, I had another thought coming. They smiled in delight then shooed me out of the bathroom so they could shave what I thought was already incredibly smooth skin. I slipped on my boxers and bolted to the basement. I wanted to get things set up before they arrived. I turned on the lamp, moving the shade so the light bounced of the wall and then spread out three of the pallets. I brought some of the big pillows over to the bed and waited for the wives. They only kept me cooling my heels for fifteen minutes before they slinked down the stairs in the ubiquitous satin slips I was growing to love.

I've already told you that Tahani liked sex a whole lot and she was also adventurous in bed. That Adara seemed to be cut from the same cloth was a very exciting prospect. I patted the pallet and they both sat down, one on either side of me. This was only my second threesome; the other had been a brief one-night fling with two Scandinavian girls I met on Majorca. I needed to see what limits the women would place on our coupling.

"You know, with the three of us involved together, it will be inevitable for you two to have to be intimate with each other. Will that cause any problems?" I asked.

The women shared a look and both shook their heads.

"Neeko, everything you have showed us has been wondrous, so we trust you that this will be too. Show us what to do, if it is not enjoyable we can stop, no?"

I nodded. "We will stop if it is not good for all of us, that is the way it has to be. Do not feel pressure to just please me because I will only truly be pleased if you are enjoying yourselves. Remember that what we do together is our business, if we find pleasure in each other, good for us. Let yourselves go this one time and if you don't like it, we will never mention it again, OK?"

They both nodded enthusiastically.

I turned to Tahani and kissed her, she melted into my arms, kissing me back with surprising passion. I guess our little talk had her motor running. When I turned to Adara she was even hotter. She moaned into my mouth as I cupped her breast. I broke the kiss and whispered in her ear.

"Are you still sore, Little One?" I asked.

She whispered back, "Yes, on the inside it pains me some."

"Then help me get Tahani undressed and we will start with her. Later, I will kiss you little faraj and try to make it better."

Adara shivered and nodded emphatically, her eyes aglitter. I moved onto the other side of Tahani, so that she was between Adara and me, then I gently pushed her down on her back.

"Close your eyes, Tahani, and enjoy the feelings, if you get uncomfortable tell me to stop and we will."

She nodded her acceptance and closed her eyes. I motioned for Adara to do the same thing as me then I lightly started stroking Tahani's face and neck. When Adara tentatively started doing the same thing, I gave her an encouraging smile. As Adara watched me, I became bolder, lightly stroking Tahani's neck, down to the top of her breasts. When I saw Adara was following my lead, I started planting soft licking kisses where my hands had just been. Adara grinned and followed suit. It was easy to tell that Tahani wasn't objecting to anything we were doing, her moans and sighs made that obvious.

Adara and I were an effective team as we marched down Tahani's body. It only took Tahani minutes to reach a shattering climax when I buried my face between her thighs. We were all about gentle kisses and light touches, as Tahani wound down. As soon as her breathing calmed, I positioned Adara on her back, so Tahani and I could work her over. Adara's largish, firm breasts fascinated Tahani, so she stayed attached to them while I went down on my youngest wife. Tahani delighted in all the squealing and whooping that Adara did when she came. I think Adara was as surprised as me, when Tahani grabbed her face and kissed her passionately as she was coming.

Adara wanted to watch me make love to Tahani but I nixed the idea.

"We aren't going to do that until you can join in, Adara. Today I think it will be all with our hands and lips."

My wives were up to the task, as they gave me the same treatment each of them received. A twin blowjob was a new experience for me and I enjoyed it immensely. Tahani and Adara were smugly pleased with themselves, as they snuggled up with me for a short nap.

We slept for an hour or so then set about the tasks Basheera had assigned the three of us. Basheera wanted the small room that had been my cell emptied and cleaned. The basement had been carved into the sandstone bedrock. The walls were smooth, cool stone that had been white washed. The floor was poured concrete as was the rest of the house, and painted a dark burgundy color. The paint was worn thin in places, but the room actually looked nice all cleaned up. I especially liked the niches cut into the stone on the walls left and right of the door. One niche held my limited wardrobe, while the other had a washbasin, soap, washcloths, towels and a bucket of clean water.

The other wives arrived home at four in the afternoon. Basheera nodded with approval at the cleaned up and cleaned out cell. I was exiled to the greenhouses to work on my latest project, while the women were up to whatever in the house. I didn't even get a glance at my newest wife before I was evicted. My new idea for the greenhouse was a mister system similar to the ones I'd seen in the southwest. I knew they increased humidity while using very little water. I was testing a piece of PVC pipe in which I had painstakingly bored needle-sized holes every two inches. I needed to know how much water the mister required versus how much good it would do the plants.

It was nearly seven in the evening when Jamilah came out to get me.

"Neeko, come inside, it is time for your bath," she said.

We walked to the house, holding hands as I told her about my mister idea. I knew it was not very logical but I thought that the plants being misted would grow faster, because, to me, plants always grew faster when they were rained on. It wasn't the most scientific argument I'd ever put forth, but Jamilah thought it was at least worth a try.

I knew something was up, because I was showering before supper. I did not question anything, however, because I knew that the wives always had my best interest at heart. Gracie Gleason once told me that when someone truly loved you, they woke up in the morning wondering what they could do to make you happy that day. She said making someone you loved happy, made you happy too. I knew now exactly what she meant by that; and I also knew that this little farm in the middle of the desert was a very happy place for all of us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.