POW (Prisoner Of The Widows) - Cover

POW (Prisoner Of The Widows)

Copyright© 2006 by Joe J

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Warthog pilot Nick Pappas is shot down over the Syrian Desert in Western Iraq. He is taken prisoner by the four widows of an Iraqi farmer. The widows need labor on their desert farm and Allah has just dropped one from the sky. But their plans for Nick soon change, as the lonely widows and their teenage daughters become captivated with their handsome captive.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Harem  

I had to laugh as Adara sat there grinning impishly while holding out a marriage contract and the condoms. Once again, the Hassan women had out maneuvered me. The wives knew how I felt about Adara, so they had set me up to show me the form my affection needed to take. My wives might not be wise in the ways of the modern world, but they were incredibly astute. If they thought this was the right thing for us, I was not going to argue the point. I took the contract out of her hand and laid it aside.

"You know we have to sign that in front of witnesses, my little one," I said.

"Yes, Neeko, and we will do that in the morning. I am so honored that you insist that we be married. You do not realize what a liability most men consider someone like me to be. I love you, Neeko, and I will be a good wife for you, even though I am a cripple."

Her grin was gone now as she looked at me pensively. I smile reassuringly, took the condoms from her hand, and sat down beside her. I held both her hands and looked into her eyes.

"Adara, I don't see anything about you that makes me think less of you. That other men do is their misfortune, and my good luck. I think you will be a wonderful wife, and you know I adore you. Now stop talking and kiss me."

Adara squealed and launched herself on me so vigorously, that she knocked me flat on my back. Her lips descended on mine, and I swear, she poured her soul into that kiss. Any doubts I might have had about making love to Adara were swept away with the intensity of that one single kiss. I rolled us over until she was lying on her back and I was above her; our lips stayed glued together while we settled in the new position. I finally broke the kiss so I could explore her outstanding body. It consumed me that everything I did to Adara was a first for her. I was honored by that and determined that I would not make her regret giving these gifts to me.

I kissed every square inch of her silky smooth skin with great pleasure. One thing I have noticed about my wives is how nice their skin is. I think that being covered from head to toe when they are outside must account for that. Of course, Adara also had the advantage of her youth; her tawny skin glowed with good health and vitality. Adara would ummm or make little cooing noises when I did something she liked; I loved those little sounds, and tried my best to keep them coming for her. Adara had the most extraordinary areola and nipples. Her areolas were brown and silver dollar sized, her nipples medium sized cones pointed toward the ceiling. When I latched onto her left breast and planted a kiss on her nipple, her coo turned into a moan; she tangled her fingers into my hair and pulled my lips tightly against her breast. I had to smile, even though she was tugging pretty hard. It was the first time in my life my hair was long enough for a woman to get a good grip on it.

I switched my attention from one breast to the other, as I continued to caress her body with my hands. When I reached her center, Adara spread her legs eagerly. I stroked her thighs as I reluctantly abandoned her breasts and started trailing my tongue down her stomach. Adara's stomach muscles fluttered under my tongue, as I kissed and nibbled my way down. I looked up at her face and smiled again at the sight of her eyes tightly closed, as she bit her lip in concentration. When I finally arrived between her legs, I was the one who sighed, as I caught a whiff of the intoxicating aroma she was pumping into the room. Yes, her little mound was as beautiful as the rest of her; it was plump and hairless, slick with her excitement.

I wormed my tongue in between her lips at the bottom of her slit, and licked my way upward, questing for her clit. Adara's clit wasn't hard to find, it was big as an eight-millimeter pearl and already out of its protective hood, waiting for my tongue. As soon as my tongue touched her oily little nubbin, her hips shot upward and her thighs clinched against the sides of my face. She made a gasping noise and called out my name.

"Oh Neeko," she moaned.

I reached under her with one hand and supported her compact little ass, as I went to work on her clit, alternately flicking it with the tip of my tongue and sucking it between my lips. It took less than a minute before she went off, her hips jerking up and down and her muscles quivering. Her internal muscles clinched as well, forcing out a little air and lubricant. I have never had a woman come that hard from my lovemaking; she made me feel like a stud and a half. I kept my tongue flat against her clit, and let her grind herself against me until she collapsed back on the bed.

I crawled up and held her as she trembled through the after shocks. She gave a few twitches as I held her, then pulled my head down and tried to mash my lips into the back of my head. I broke the kiss and looked at her face. She gave me a slow smile and locked eyes with me.

"I think I died, Neeko. That was the best feeling I've ever had in my life," she said.

I kissed her cute little nose and smoothed her long wavy hair away from her face, until her breathing returned to normal. I shucked off my shorts and freed my painfully erect dick. Grabbing one of the rubbers, I tore open the package and rolled it down my stalk. I thought it very appropriate that my Greek soldier was armored with a prelubed Trojan. Adara watched the procedure with much interest.

"Are you going to make me a woman now?" she asked excitedly.

"In a few minutes," I replied. "After I get another taste of your sweet nectar."

I was stalling at doing the deed. Heck, I was more nervous about taking her cherry than she seemed to be. It would be a first for both of us; she was a virgin - I was a virgin devirginizer. I dived down between her legs again, licking for all I was worth. This time I used my fingers also, tracing her puffy lips and gently probing her tightness. I immediately ran into her hymen, just within the gates of her opening, and did not try to penetrate her with my finger. I wanted her to be in orgasmic bliss when I sundered her maidenhead. It took a little longer for her to climax the second time, but she came just as strongly. I scrambled up until I was kneeling between her legs, and ran the head of my dick up and down her slit as she came. Right in the middle of her orgasm, I lunged forward very hard. My dick bent painfully against her stubborn hymen before finally popping through.

Adara yipped when I pushed through her maidenhead. I froze above her, watching her face as fleeting twinges of pain competed with the residual after shocks of her climax.

"Are you okay, Sweetheart?" I asked.

She nodded her head and wiggled her hips experimentally.

"It stung as if you pinched me down there, but the pain is fading."

I pushed forward a little more and stopped again when she winced. And that's how it went, in fits and starts we worked together until I was fully in her tight sheath. I was so concerned about hurting her, I was nowhere near coming myself. When we were fully joined, Adara wrapped her arms tightly around me and held me tight as she kissed me all over my face.

"I have dreamed of this since the third day I knew you, Neeko. I never thought it would be anything but a dream, yet now here I am your wife, full of your magnificent zakar."

I smiled down at her, my weight on my elbows, so we had plenty of skin-to-skin contact, but I wasn't crushing her. I reached down and pulled her left leg so that it was hooked over my calf, then did the same with her right. When she looked comfortable, I slowly started stroking into her. It didn't take long for it to begin feeling good for both of us. I was trying to be gentle and go slow, but Adara's little quim kept rippling along my shaft, spurring me on. She was experimenting with what felt good to her, moving her hips this way and that in counterpoint to mine.

I let her body language, facial expressions and the noises she made guide me as I varied the intensity of my stroke. I was fighting to keep from coming by now; it would have been a lost cause if not for the sensation-deadening condom. Just when I couldn't last a second longer, Adara climaxed. Her orgasm wasn't as intense as the one she had on my tongue, but it would have to do. I gritted my teeth, threw my head back, and rammed forcefully into her, my seed gushing to fill the condom's tip. Finally spent, I tried to roll off her; we were plastered together with sweat. Adara tightened her arms and legs, gripping me tightly so I couldn't pull away.

"Don't move, Neeko, I want you here with me like this forever," she said softly.

I hugged her tight and held her until I felt myself starting to soften. Remembering the condom, I slowly pulled out of her. She protested but accepted my explanation for uncoupling. I disposed of the rubber and gently cleaned her up. She grimaced when I touched her slit, but didn't say anything. She was pretty much bonelessly limp as I ministered to us both. When I had us cleaned up, I blew out the candles and climbed under the thin blanket with my newest wife. She rolled on her side away from me so I could snuggle up against her back. We fell asleep with her cradled in my arms; her breast nestled in the palm of my hand.

I didn't wake up with her in my arms; instead, I woke up with my hard dick in her mouth. It was still pitch black in the room, so I couldn't see her, but I could sure feel her. She had my foreskin pulled completely back, and was lapping at my sensitive glans with cat like licks. I reached down and tangled my hand in her wavy tresses. She stopped what she was doing.

"My faraj is too sore for lovemaking, Neeko, but Tahani says you like this. She showed me how using my finger."

I grunted and guided her head back down onto me. She giggled and let the head of my shaft press between her lips. Tahani was the most sensual of my wives but it seemed Adara was going to give her a run for her money. With only the minimum of instruction, Adara was soon giving me head as good as I'd ever had. I warned her I was about to come, but instead of pulling away, she increased her bobbing. When I exploded, she sucked me dry, then continued to nurse on me until I was too sensitive to take any more. I pulled her up to me and kissed her, faintly tasting myself on her lips.

Adara made me coffee that morning, using the technique we'd worked out of putting the grounds in a tied piece of cloth, and letting it steep in water we'd boiled. I had to admit that Adara's coffee was better than mine. I sat out on the steps as I usually did in the morning; Adara stayed inside and relived her night with the other women. I smiled at all the laughing and giggling going on in the kitchen.

The day after my wedding night with Adara passed as any other. I always had plenty of work to do around the farm. We all did for that matter. Besides doing much of the grunt labor, I also had to perform all the maintenance around the place. I had finally worked through the backlog of needed repairs that built up in Hassan's absence. The main item on the farm that required a lot of maintenance was the greenhouses. In fact, 'greenhouse' may not even be the correct nomenclature for the structures. The buildings were frameworks of tubular plastic and metal pipes covered with thick clear plastic. Hassan had dozens of rolls of the 10 mil thick plastic stored in the equipment building. The greenhouses mostly protected the plants from the harsh desert wind. The greenhouses weren't that much hotter than the desert itself during most of the day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.